KlearKeys is a highly customisable keyboard that allows you to create that unique look from seemingly endless possibilities. Turn your keyboard transparent and watch your favourite applications and websites come alive. From completely transparent to completely opaque, you decide exactly how transparent your keyboard is.
● Customise background colour and transparency
● Optional auto correct with customisable colours and size
● Select from dozens of key images
● Option to float keyboard
● Split keyboard layouts
● Layout with arrow keys
● Customise key text colour / size and apply shadow effects
● Customise keyboard size with separate values for portrait and landscape modes. Take up the entire screen if you wish!
● Optional TrueShift which makes the shift key behave like ones found on hardware keyboards
Phone versions available at -
Fed up with large cumbersome keyboards that take up all the room on your screen? No problem. KlearKeys lets you decide exactly how large the key text is, how large the keyboard is and where the keyboard is placed. It can even fill the entire screen if you wish!
Bored with grey keys on a grey background? No problem. KlearKeys lets you pick whatever colour you want for the keyboard background and key text. It also comes with dozens of different key images allowing you to get that look just right.
Do you miss the way the shift key works on your hardware keyboard? No problem. KlearKeys uses TrueShift technology that takes advantage of multi-touch screens by shifting keys when pressed and un-shifting them when released.
Ideal for tablets and large screen devices but works with any device running Android 3.1 and above. With numerous keyboard layouts (including split) configurable separately for portrait and landscape modes you have a highly customisable keyboard that allows you to create that unique look from seemingly endless possibilities.
Similar To: A.I.type, GO Keyboard, Perfect Keyboard, SlideIT, Smart Keyboard, SwiftKey, Swype, Thumb Keyboard, TouchPal, Ultra Keyboard, Float-n-split
The widget will show events of the visible calendars in the default calendar app. Change the calendars in the app to change what should be visible in the widget.
The colors at the left of the text shows what calendar the event comes from.
GUI for Customization and choosing calendars is now under development!
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
It is not necessary to press power button or home button. Simply flick lightly toward the inside from the outside of the display, you can turn off the display.
There is also a function of the edge of the screen display shiny animation in response to flick operation. You can choose color of animation from eight colors, and you can disabled animation.
Also you can select the areas to detect the flick operation from 6 areas.
Flick would react if accidentally during the operation other apps, you can also adjust the sensitivity.
Please try free trial version to confirm whether this app work correctly on your device first.
※ Trial version has no Internet access permission and ads, so please try it easily.
http://www.imxs.skr.jp/googleplay?id=jp.skr.imxs.flickscreenoff.trial"> Flick Screen Off Trial
- This app has been placed (detection area) a small transparent window to the edge of the screen to flick detects the operation. As a result, while you will not hear in some areas tap operation, because the detection area can be temporarily disabled with a single tap, you might not be able to manipulate other apps are not available.
- If you want to uninstall this app you need to disable the device administrator in advance (you can manipulate on this app).
Permission to be used by this application are as follows.
In order to place the view on the system layer to detect the operation flick
To enable the feature automatically when you start terminal
In order to prevent displaying keyguard after flick in some models. (Added in v1.2.0).
To vibrate a terminal with flick operation. (Added in v1.3.0)
Questions, requests thank you e-mail addressed to developers that are registered in the information.
AutomateIt Pro has all the goods that the free version has and it's an ad-free, popup-free version with some awesome new and advanced features (ALL locked features of the free version are unlocked with AutomateIt Pro)
Limited time offer: Pro users don't need points to download rules from the rules market
www.androidapps.com - "Cool and innovative!"
AutomateIt Pro provides a set of useful rules:
Conserve power when battery level is low
Quiet at night when screen is off
Vibrate mode during meetings
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
Automatically turn on/off speaker during call using proximity sensor
The advanced features included in this version are:
• Composite Triggers - use more than a single trigger for each rule using AND/OR logic between these triggers
• Composite Action - execute several actions as a result of a single trigger (which can be a composite trigger)
• Rule Active Period - set an active period for each rule. Really useful if you only want a certain rule to be active only during daytime, weekends, just an hour a day etc.
• Sensor Trigger - utilize all your device' sensors as a trigger for a desired action. This includes usage of all the sensors supported by Android - Accelerometer, Light, Proximity etc.
• Calendar Trigger - monitor events on your different calendars
• Enable/Disable Screen Lock Action - Enables or disables your screen lock slide/pattern/password/pin
• Cancel delayed execution by trigger - Auto-cancel delayed execution when defined trigger is launched
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells (Unlimited number of predefined saved locations)
• Recurring Event Trigger - Executes a defined action every defined time interval
• Copy Rule - Create a new rule, based on an existing one
Visit the developer's website for user guide for these new features.
If you are upgrading from the free version, follow these simple steps for an easy upgrade:
Backup your existing rules from the main screen menu
Uninstall AutomateIt free version
Install AutomateIt Pro
Restore your backed-up rules
Note: Some features might require root - see description of free version or visit developer's website.
Want to AutomateIt with your own language ? visit http://automateitapp.com/translateit.
Currently supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Koreanת Dutch and Russian.
UniTalk除了可以和嘉騰詐騙科技自行研發的Talk Server(IP-PBX)無縫整合使用之外，也可以和其他企業級或是電信級的網路電話總機IP-PBX搭配使用，如Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson等。
Wave Launcher is the ultimate add-on launcher available for Android! With a single swipe you can launch up to 120(!) of your favorite apps, shortcuts and recently-used apps regardless of which app is currently running. Wave Launcher is accessible anytime, anywhere!
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: email@example.com
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
• Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
• Tasker integration with quick service start/stop toggle
• Schedule start/stop of service (Save battery power during night)
• Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
• Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
1) Swipe Once,
2) Swipe Twice,
3) Swipe and Hold,
4) Hold and Swipe and
5) Cover and Hold
• Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
• Widget: to start and stop the service
• ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
• Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
• Enable screen on/off during calls only
• Disable call handling completely
• Battery Saving options:
1) Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
2) Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
• Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
• Prevent accidental screen on
• Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
• Vibration on screen On/Off
• App needs SDCard read/write permissions for debug logging support
• If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try
a) Enable No-Recognize Delay and add about 4-5 seconds of delay
b) or try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
• If Gestures or any other settings (like lock-screen) are not working, please Clear app data from
Settings -> Application Manager -> Proximity Screen Off Pro -> Clear Data
• If you have problem where screen turns off and on again immediately, try using the option "Alternate Method to screen off".
• Default timeout after screenOn will be system display timeout. can be overridden by "Avoid screen Flickering"
• Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
• App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
• To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
For Support: Post you questions on
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280# or (Send mail on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
(Cover, Smart Cover, Screen, Switch, toggle, tap, power, battery, gesture, lock, smartlock, smart screen off, screen off, screen on, power saver, Galaxy Note, wave, tab, tablet, switch, nexus, s3, sgs, screen on, one touch, tasker)
Why this app need system permission and phone call permission?
[Answer:]system permission is help to display the preview overlay in your screen. phone call permission is used to hide this app icon in your phone.
There are already several apps like this app, but I add more functions, the difference between this app and other similar apps:
1. Support front camera, when you read some text or book, you can see who is coming back to you through your transparent screen.
2. You can take pictures while you are using this function.
3. !!!!You also can hide the app icon in your phone, nobody can know you have installed this app.!!!
4. It also can hide the picture you have snap into some magic pictures, this feature is really cool.
5. You do not need to root your phone, you can use the silent camera function. It can remove camera sound in a special way.
6. Auto-snap, you do not need to press any button, just hold your phone.
7. Some other features like tuning the transparency level, vibrate during taking picture, password protect etc.
!!!!Just download it and try it by yourself.!!!!!!
1. Why it failed in my phone?
Try the free version before you buy the paid version, it can not work in some phone. Sorry, I am still working on it.
2. Why the picture resolution is low when I remove camera sound?
If you know how to root your phone and how to remove sound files, you can disable this feature. Check the detail answer in here http://julycamera.blogspot.com/
3. Why you need system permission and phone call permission?
system permission is help to display the preview overlay in your screen. phone call permission is used to hide this app icon in your phone.
Free version also has some permission for displaying Ads.
4. More question? Feel free to access http://julycamera.blogspot.com/ or mail to email@example.com to find the answer.
When used during a call, "End Call" button can be blocked.
[Notes on uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
Setting of your choice (all sides,and back side,and shake) Please use.
If your device is Android2.2 or later, "Force Lock" Please to enabled.
Older versions will take about 5 seconds to Screen-off.
- Device must have orientation sensor.
- If the other apps are running, may not be turned off.
(The app may have disabled turn off.)
- Behavior during a call may vary depending on the device.
Tap the widget to display settings.
If the device is difficult to press the power button, please use.
Please place this widget on the Home screen.
Service version "Screen Off TL" Please try also.
- Please use the strap if you shake the device.
- Please be careful not to crush or drop the device.
- We do not take responsibility about the damage of the device at all.
[Notes on uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
[Screen Off RT] -----------------------
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
You'll be able to walk and text at the same time and actually use any App you desire, while Transparent Screen is running.
The original Transparent Screen is the best and was the first App of its kind.. Don't get fooled by others ;)
If you encounter any problems or you think a feature is missing, simply send me an E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I take care of all requests as quick as possible.
Like it: http://fb.com/TransparentScreen
or follow me: http://twitter.com/botweb
- Why is the App requesting the permission "DISPLAY SYSTEM-LEVEL ALERTS"?
This permission allows me to show the image of the camera, while you're able to use the phone as usual.
- Why is the permission "INTERNET" necessary?
To display ads, it's needed to request those permissions. If you don't like to have ads or this kind of permission requests, you can purchase the PRO version.
- Does it effect the battery draining?
Yes, it needs some more resources. But I'm trying to keep it as low as I'm able to ;)
- Why is it a bit laggy?
I'm not able to prevent that! It's due to the use of transparency. But it is stable enough on most phones and lowest resolution, to do what it's intended to do.
- Does my phone need to be rooted?
- floating camera window on top of all apps (displays the preview)
- press on the camera preview to take a picture
- press and hold to display the menu
- pinch zoom to adjust the size
- more to come..
This app is still under heavy development (Please consider this while reviewing). There'll be more settings and in future realeases. See below to get in contact with me.
Any issues, requests or suggestions?
Email me - email@example.com
Facebook - http://fb.com/FlyingCameraApp
Follow the developer on Twitter - @botweb
Get beta access - http://goo.gl/J8XRp5
ROOT privileges are NOT required.