By clearing the RAM and making more free memory available to your device. If your phone is slowing down by
lot of memory used, use our app to clear RAM and close unused tasks for increase your device's performance.
How to use? Just open the app click on Boost button, or you can selecting tasks by yourself to clean.
• Speed up your phone
• Clearing the RAM and making more free memory available.
• Clean unnecessary tasks
• It's Free
Enjoy the app and rate us today !
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
ScreenSize application allows you to see screen size, resolution, density, current font scale and other device information. Also you will see heights of status bar, action bar or navigation bar if you have on screen navigation buttons. You will see which resources folder your devices is using.
No advertisements, no internet required. Minimal application.
★ TOP PRODUCTIVITY APPS WORLDWIDE
AirCalc is the only floating calculator for Android
AirCalc allows you to keep your calculator above any running applications. Enjoy the desktop experience on your device!
Like your desktop calculator, you can move, resize and even minimize AirCalc.
Best Calculator application with latest features. You will love it!
To switch between the simple and advanced view, just swipe your finger to the left or right on the keypad.
● Features :
☆ ABSOLUTELY FREE
☆ Fully floating
☆ Hide/Resize support
☆ Full Copy/Paste integration
☆ Full transparency/opacity support
☆ Multiple instance support
☆ Advanced features (sin, cos, log, square root...)
☆ Quick Hide (double tap on the title bar)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Finally! A perfect and clear calculator!" - Julie
"Simple and efficient! Best calculator ever!" - Jimmy
"Awesome Very nice simple calculator." - Paul
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
*** SEE OUR OTHER FLOATING APPS! ***
Tags: calculator, aircalc, divide, multiply, addition, substraction. add, best, substract, calculator, school, back to school, calculate, calculation, calculator, clear, top utility app, productivity
SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links.
• Free 5 GB plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
Note: You may incur data charges by your mobile carrier when syncing over cellular data networks.
You'll be able to walk and text at the same time and actually use any App you desire, while Transparent Screen is running.
The original Transparent Screen is the best and was the first App of its kind.. Don't get fooled by others ;)
If you encounter any problems or you think a feature is missing, simply send me an E-Mail (email@example.com). I take care of all requests as quick as possible.
Like it: http://fb.com/TransparentScreen
or follow me: http://twitter.com/botweb
- Why is the App requesting the permission "DISPLAY SYSTEM-LEVEL ALERTS"?
This permission allows me to show the image of the camera, while you're able to use the phone as usual.
- Why is the permission "INTERNET" necessary?
To display ads, it's needed to request those permissions. If you don't like to have ads or this kind of permission requests, you can purchase the PRO version.
- Does it effect the battery draining?
Yes, it needs some more resources. But I'm trying to keep it as low as I'm able to ;)
- Why is it a bit laggy?
I'm not able to prevent that! It's due to the use of transparency. But it is stable enough on most phones and lowest resolution, to do what it's intended to do.
- Does my phone need to be rooted?
- floating camera window on top of all apps (displays the preview)
- press on the camera preview to take a picture
- press and hold to display the menu
- pinch zoom to adjust the size
- more to come..
This app is still under heavy development (Please consider this while reviewing). There'll be more settings and in future realeases. See below to get in contact with me.
Any issues, requests or suggestions?
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook - http://fb.com/FlyingCameraApp
Follow the developer on Twitter - @botweb
Get beta access - http://goo.gl/J8XRp5
ROOT privileges are NOT required.