This app is added the following tools:
Useful for making sums with fractions and percentages.
Addition and subtraction with the abacus.
Learn to pay with cash. Put down amounts.
Play with words
Learn to make words with the word game.
Learn to tell time in both analog and digital.
Useful for games.
Pratice balance with weights
Addition and subtraction
One hundred field
For odd and even numbers and learning to multiply
In combination with the special TabletAED trainer case and the e-learning you have the ultimate instructor package. Install TabletAED for free and try the unlimited LIFEPAK CR plus AED trainer on your tablet. Do you prefer remote control, please also install the free TabletAED remote app on your smartphone.
Visit www.tabletAED.com for more information.
ProConnect is the perfect solution for interacting with the digital screen. At home, at school, on a digital blackboard, laptop or tablet; ProConnect works anytime and everywhere where there is an Internet connection. There is no longer a need for expensive hardware or complex software, and no need to worry about the budget: Using ProConnect is entirely free!
The Five Applications:
Easily create educational quizzes
Send information back and forth.
Provide immidiate feedback and collect data
Practice easily using various forms of play
Gather opinions and activate knowledge
To use ProConnect a Presenter Prowise a free account is required.
For more information: http://www.prowise.com/presenter
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your PC to v2, please check out http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 for settings.
Splashtop Whiteboard allows teachers and students to turn their Android tablet into an interactive white board. Once connected to their computer over Wifi, they can watch Flash media with fully synchronized video and audio, control PC and Mac applications then annotate lesson content all from an Android tablet. Now interact with students at their desk or present from all four corners of the class!
Splashtop Whiteboard offers users of existing interactive whiteboards (IWBs) - such as Mimeo, Mobi, Promethean, Polyvision, or Smart Technologies - a way to extend their investment by accessing their tools from anywhere in the class without using wireless slates. For users who do not use an IWB, now they can build one at a fraction of the cost!
Awards - CODiE Awards Finalist 2012 for the Best Educational Use of a Device-Specific Application, Awards of Excellence 2012 selected as an outstanding education technology product by Tech & Learning magazine.
Learn why Goshen College, Val Verde and Cornell use Splashtop - http://www.splashtop.com/case-studies
Read testimonials - http://www.splashtop.com/education-testimonials
Check out our product videos - http://youtu.be/aTKL6rkW9OY and http://youtu.be/TKNJwAL8cG8
TEACHERS AND STUDENTS CAN:
BE IN CONTROL – Have complete control over the applications such as Keynote or PowerPoint on the classroom PC as if you were sitting right there. No need to stay at the front of the class. Keep your audience focused using the Screen Shade or Spotlight tools. Be free to roam around - hand the Android tablet to a student and let their imagination do the rest!
ANNOTATE OVER ANYTHING – Use gestures to draw, highlight, or write over any content. Take snapshots of the screen and save them to the gallery then print or email the snapshots to students, parents or colleagues. Use different colored and sized pens, stamps, highlighter, shapes, lines, and text tools over existing content or Flipchart backgrounds. Everything you do is displayed on the projector connected to your PC or Mac!
EXPERIENCE LIFELIKE PLAYBACK – All video and audio are played in high definition on your Android tablet, Play Adobe Flash content, iTunes music, DVDs, CDs, etc. as they were meant to be enjoyed.
***** Read how our users love using Splashtop Whiteboard ! *****
“The Essa Academy in the UK is known for innovation and technology. Splashtop has helped us redesign our 20 million pound building – redefining how learning happens at the academy. Using Splashtop Whiteboard, teachers are now free to wander around the class to help students but still have full control of the front of the room as well as annotate lesson content through their iPads”, Abdul Chohan, Director, Educational Innovations.
“If you buy one remote desk top app make sure it is Splashtop Whiteboard!”, Becky Miller, Second Grade teacher, Northwestern Elementary School, Palmyra
“This app allows me to not only control my computer remotely but I am able to see my entire desktop on my iPad and then mark up over ANY text or video!”, Harendra Goonetilleke, Instructional Technology Coach
SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD IS NOT A LOCAL WHITEBOARD APP. YOU WILL NEED TO CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER OVER WIFI TO USE SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD.
SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD INCLUDES SPLASHTOP REMOTE HD.
» Download the free Splashtop Streamer for your computer from splashtop.com/streamer
» Streamer supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6.8 and above
» A computer with a dual-core CPU strongly recommended for best performance
» Works with Honeycomb or later Android tablets
Promethean ActivEngage sets the standard in assessment software for tablets, smartphones and traditional computers, and is a foundational component of a fully integrated education solution that seamlessly connects assessment to instruction.
Considering a tablet initiative for your classroom, school or district? Promethean ActivEngage is an ideal solution to help increase student engagement, facilitate collaborative and personalized learning, and improve student outcomes.
WHY PROMETHEAN ACTIVENGAGE
Seamlessly connect assessment to instruction. As part of a family of education solutions, Promethean ActivEngage provides the foundation to transform how teachers teach and how learners learn.
• Flexible — Seamlessly integrates with any ActivClassroom product. Works with any brand of interactive whiteboard (IWB) or projector. Also works with WITHOUT an IWB or projector!
• Immediate Feedback — Enables teachers to gain insight into student understanding in real-time
• Wide range of response types — Multiple Choice, True/False, Yes/No, Text, Likert Scales, Sort-in-Order, Numeric and Self-Paced Learning
• Portable — IP Network-based registration enables voting within a single classroom or across an entire school
• Familiar – Gives students the option of using the same tools inside the classroom that keep them connected outside the classroom
• Cost effective —Leverages previous investments in technology and 1:1 initiatives, and works simultaneously with tablets, smartphones and traditional computers
Tablets and smartphones. Desktop/Laptop software also available from Promethean Website below.
User Input - Users can respond using device input or with any supported input accessory (keyboard, etc.)
Network – Runs on a standard TCP/IP network. Wi-Fi access required for mobile devices. 3G, 4G and GPRS are not supported.
Language(s) –English (UK/US), Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (European), Russian, Spanish and Swedish
Promethean ActivEngage requires ActivInspire or Promethean ActivOffice, as well as the ActivEngage Server. All of these may be downloaded from Promethean Planet (http://www.prometheanplanet.com).
Es muy sencilla de usar ya que solo consta de una pantalla muy intuitiva.
El niño puede usar uno o varios dedos a la vez para dibujar. Cada vez que selecciona un color este se escuchará y así el niño los va aprendiendo.
om de mooiste presentaties te maken. In navolging van de Prowise Presenter online
digibordsoftware komt Prowise met de Prowise Presenter app. De Presenter app
maakt het mogelijk om op uw tablet lessen of presentaties te maken, te bewerken
en/of reeds gemaakte lessen te bekijken.
Geniet van alle mogelijkheden die de Presenter software u biedt en tover uw les om
in een interactieve les die iedereen zal boeien.
- maak in een handomdraai de mooiste presentaties
- altijd en overal uw lessen binnen handbereik.
- voeg eenvoudig afbeeldingen en videos toe of maak gebruik van de eigen
bibliotheek met hoogwaardige afbeeldingen
- breng interactie toe met bouwstenen
- exclusief de Online Presenter gereedschappen
- inmiddels 50.000 gebruikers van de Presenter online digibordsoftware
- maak hiervoor eenvoudig een Free account aan via www.prowise.com/home
(niet noodzakelijk voor offline gebruik)
- ontdek de mogelijkheden op www.prowise.com/presenter/ontdek
- open professionele onderwijscontent uit de Presenter community
Meer informatie op www.prowise.com/tablets
Premium feature includes video recording, additional shapes, highlighter. Many more features will come very soon, including publishing to YouTube.
The App comes with a "How to" guide that explains the details.
*** This App dedicated to all teachers.
Keywords: draw, voice recording, voice over, video recordings, presentation, teach, education, school, university, whiteboard, download recording
Languagenut also has an exceptional Teachers’ Tracking Tool which allows teachers to set up class and teacher logins, set and track homework, views scores and certificates and watch real time student progress.
Languagenut is a professional language tool created by passionate language teachers with a vision to bring simple and effective language resources to as many schools as possible. Currently supporting over 5,000,000 students in 32 countries, Languagenut ensures its resources support local curriculums around the world. Join thousands of teachers from around the world and teach with Languagenut.
- Over 1,000 superb language resources available in 12 languages
- Units and topics which support language learning from around the world
- Fun games, songs and stories to help your students learn
- The ability to set and track students' homework with the Teachers’ Tracking Tool
- Printable resources and awards with the Teachers’ Tracking Tool
- Easy class and teacher set up
Have you ever heard of "Coffea" ?
It's a name of coffee flower.
With goocus, you can reach such a keyword which you have never be able with any other Wikipedia apps.
Goocus timeline shows your friends’ recent findings. Make your timeline personalized by following those who share simmilar interests with you.
Tap on “Learn” when you find interesting articles. That enables you to share them and helps you to review them.
Put a comment with “Note” feature. It allows you to leave comments on Wikipedia articles and share your comments with the world.
With our all devices rendering application, educationists and Training organization are able to create the most exciting rich content for its audiences and learners without any limitation, thus proving the concepts of anytime, anywhere and any devices learning platform.
ReBoard: The idea of replaying what is written on the whiteboard.
With the intended purpose of changing the teaching process in classrooms, this application allows users to take notes, whether it is written, drawn, or a combination of both and much more. Teachers can integrate this application in the classroom by writing lecture notes on the non-restricted canvas of the device's touchscreen. There are different marker sizes and colors to simulate a real whiteboard. There is a save and, the infamous, replay functionality which will enable educators to share their notes, diagrams, or masterpieces with the world.
In turn, users can open any valid ReBoard save file and watch its replay. This is a revolutionary way to share information with the movement of going green by reducing the amount of paper used greatly by educators and students. Professors are urged to use this in conjunction with lecture slides to enhance the learning experience. The hassle of scanning documents digitally to share will be eliminated.
Designed and implemented by a college student as a capstone project, I hope that this will have a great impact in today's and tomorrow's educational institutions.
- Whiteboard canvas with an unlimited area
- Different colors and size to draw
- Save and Open files
- Replay and pause
Supports all screen sizes and densities.
By: Tai Vu
Ten Bit Games
The WorkSpace Connect app on your tablet works in conjunction with WorkSpace software installed on your computer, giving you a remote desktop with access to your lessons, content, and tools. (The WorkSpace Connect app requires the complete version of WorkSpace software installed on your desktop computer, or connection with eInstruction by Turning Technologies equipment.)
• Create, assemble, and present interactive multimedia lessons
• Incorporate and work with teaching and learning materials in multiple formats from many sources
• Manage more than 40 annotation, teaching, and learning tools
• Use WorkSpace Connect and any eInstruction by Turning Technologies student device in the room engages students with multi-user functionality
And the WorkSpace Connect app makes it easy to use your tablet to control WorkSpace recognition tools that are on your desktop. Now, you can convert handwritten text, numbers, shapes, and equations into more legible digital content, making them more readable for students.
WorkSpace Connect v2.0 requires the installation of:
• WorkSpace for Windows® v9.3 or above
• WorkSpace for Mac® v6.2 or above
• WorkSpace for Linux® v6.2 or above
ClassFlow - the “all-in-one” teaching tool for creating & orchestrating interactive multi-media lessons across a connected learning environment. ClassFlow has received 2014 commendations from prestigious organizations such as SIIA and The ComputED Gazette.
Open a free account on www.ClassFlow.com and use the ClassFlow suite of mobile apps to enhance your classroom interaction, personalization & collaboration.
ClassFlow Teacher Remote app (for iPhone, iPod Touch & Android-powered phones) (Free)
ClassFlow Teacher app (for iPads & Android-powered tablets) ($7.99)
ClassFlow Student app (for iPads, Windows & Android-powered tablets) (Free)
How to get started?
Teachers can register for a free ClassFlow account and begin lesson creation & planning at www.ClassFlow.com, without the need to download any apps. ClassFlow can be used with any computer, any operating system and most leading brands of classroom displays (interactive whiteboards, projectors, etc.) & connected devices. To drive interactive lessons from anywhere in the classroom, any mobile device or tablet can be used with the ClassFlow Teacher app. To share content between teacher and student devices, there should be at least one connected student device with the ClassFlow Student app downloaded. All devices need an Internet connection.
Bring your classroom devices to life
—Deliver interactive multi-media lessons throughout your connected classroom.
Gain real-time insight and feedback
— Receive real-time insight into student learning and progress through rich interactive & differentiated formative assessment.
Differentiate instruction & assessment
—Customize multi-media lesson content based on individual learning style & conduct self-paced, leveled assignments.
Use one single platform for creating & storing your interactive multi-media lessons
—Search & import existing content such as SMART Notebook files, PDFs, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint™ docs, Promethean ActivInspire flipcharts, and video files from multiple sources - Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, external & local drives, and the web.
Note: Access ClassFlow using your Microsoft Office 365, Facebook, or Google log-in credentials.
Features of ClassFlow Teacher Remote App (for iPhone, iPod Touch & Android-powered phones)
• Navigate your lesson while displaying it on your classroom display, from anywhere in the classroom.
• Take a picture; share it immediately on your classroom display to start a collaborative discussion.
• Control a live polling session, including a pause for teachable moments.
Additional features on the ClassFlow Teacher App (for iPads & Windows & Android-powered tablets)
• Get access to the Teacher Remote app capabilities.
• Interact with and annotate lesson content from anywhere in the classroom.
• Share interactive content with students on their learning devices.
• Send differentiated content to student learning groups.
• Assess with a range of question types- text, multiple choice, creative response, equation, math, true/false, sort & order, etc.
• View real-time progress on your live assessment screen.
• Allow students to demonstrate learning in a wide variety of ways, including open-ended activities, such as graphs, diagrams, photographs, and extended written responses.
• Access your lesson notes while navigating the lesson.
With the ClassFlow Student App (for iPads, Windows & Android-powered tablets)
• Students can join a ClassFlow lesson with any connected device through Android, iOS, or Windows 8 apps or from a web browser.
• Students can receive lesson content from the teacher, customized to their learning styles.
• Learners can creatively respond and contribute to the lesson by drawing, writing, annotating, etc.
• Students can participate in real-time polls, quizzes, surveys, and self-paced tests.
Introducing ChatPlus with Interactive Whiteboard
- See the next lesson in your Dashboard
- Interact with your Trainer using the Interactive Whiteboard with ChatPlus
- various fixes and performance improvements
Learn English anywhere, anytime, with goFLUENT's Mobile Application and gain access to more than 2000 up-to-date activities.
Easy & Organized
- Access articles and videos containing the latest news
- Filter our content by 18 topics of interest, including economics, energy, finance, management, and many more.
- Choose content based on your level to match your needs
Focus on learning
- Get grammar and vocabulary tips from our "Learn" section
- Listen, watch, and learn from native English speakers via news videos
Join Virtual Classes
- Interact with a live trainer in group classes
Keep us posted
- Contact our CRM team for any questions you have; we are happy to help you in your native language!