- Pace to speed converter;
- Get your predicted time for future races based on distances you've run;
- Calculate your estimated and maximum heart rate;
- Calculate the calories burned during running;
- Calculate your BMI;
- Get your advised training paces, like easy run, tempo run and speed form;
- Convert km/miles, pace/speed, Celsius/Fahrenheit.
Please send me your feedback for improving the app (or rate the app if you like it).
Note: this app is not a gps tracker.
Made by a runner (i'm not a programmer), for runners.
Distance + duration => speed + pace
Speed <=> Pace
This app can be used to calculate the speed or pace running but also cycling, rowing, stilts, race bag potato ...
Possible units: miles (mi) or kilometre (km)
Calculate the speed in miles (mi / h) or kilometers per hour (km / h)
Calculates the pace in minutes per mile (min / mi) or minutes per kilometer (min / km)
Languages available: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German
Contains distance presets for events like 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathons, and marathons. Converts between miles and kilometers based on your preferences for different calculations.
Please email email@example.com with any problems or requests!
Pace – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this calculator will determine your pace in five different units.
Projected Race Times – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this tool will predict finish times for you for a variety of common race distances.
Training Paces – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this tool will suggest training methods and paces for you.
This is a convenient tool for walkers, runners, cyclists, triathletes, weekend warriors, serious athletes, etc.
Estimate the number of calories burned in your most recent run or walk.
Predict a Race Time based on your times at Races of Other Distances.
This calculator helps you set the target pace for all types of training through your weekly schedule - Easy Run | Tempo Run | Speed Work | Long Runs | Race Pace | Walk Adjusted Race Pace.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
Have you ever wanted to know how far you have walked based on step count ? The Running Room Step Distance Calculator allows you to determine distance by either height-based average stride length or exact stride length.
Walk adjusted factor
The Running Room training programs stress walk breaks so we have come up with a great tool to factor in the impact of walk breaks on your overall pace calculation.
This is the ideal tool to use for your "10 and 1" Run/Walk training and racing. The timer is set to play a specially recorded "walk" message from John Stanton after 10 minutes and a "run" message after 1 minute repeatedly. The timer has a visual update of the time, play/pause and reset controls and a lock feature to prevent the controls from being accidentally tapped on while the timer is running.
Allows you to search for and find information about any of our stores in Canada or the U.S.A.
Now you can register for races with your Android phone in seconds using our new Rapid Registration system. Register using your Running Room account, by filling out an abbreviated registration form or by reserving a spot and them completing the form at a later date can easily be done from your phone.
Find out the pace for a certain time and distance.
Find out the distance for a given time and pace
Find out the time for a given pace and distance.
Works with speed and pace, supports both metric and imperial units
Has a built in footpod calibration calculator for Garmin watches.
- Simple to use.
- No ads.
- Open source (Released under APLv2)
Also available online at http://codingtony.com/pace
- Pace Calculator that can be used to calculate distance, pace or time with quick access short-cuts for popular race and workout distances
- Easy to use Race Time Predictor based on the widely adopted formula from Peter Riegel.
- Ability to mix minute mile and minute kilometre pace with kilometre or mile distance when calculating paces or predicting race times
- Weekly Mileage Planner that makes it easy to plan out your weekly mileage goals in advance or alter your plans when your running is disrupted
- Selection of popular motivational running quotes to keep you inspired during your training
- Share functionality built-in so race predications, pace calculations, mileage plans and quotes can be easily exported from the app and shared or saved for later reference
- Customise the app with your own background image and choice of primary colour
This app is a project level app and as such, doesn't come with a sleek UI or a great deal of features. However, we welcome your suggestions.
Calculates pace, distance, and duration. Also provides predictive pace and workout splits.
Usage: fill out two fields and the third is calculated.
* Calculation preferences added.
* Pace can toggle from miles to kilometers.
GearCalc will calculate one of any of the interconnected components of the automobile drive train. Specifically, it's centered around the formula that incorporates:
- The driving speed
- The gear ratio of the transmission
- The transaxle ratio (if any; automobiles driven directly from the transmission would leave this as '1')
- The drive tire's diameter
- The engine RPM
Of the five components, given any four and the fifth will be calculated. Indispensable to enthusiast who need to know minute details of their drive train.
- Supports standard and metric.
- Smart Calculation: whatever field isn't specified will be the calculated field. When all fields are specified, RPM is calculated for.
- Zero checking. Fields that cannot be zero for a given calculation will be marked.
This app was originally built for Android participants of the 100 Yellow Beers Challenge of 2012 (http://100beersin100places.blogspot.com)
- Tracks multiple on-going challenges
- Share your progress with your friends
- Attach an image to each entry for further documentation
- Log entries directly from the image gallary