- Pace to speed converter;
- Get your predicted time for future races based on distances you've run;
- Calculate your estimated and maximum heart rate;
- Calculate the calories burned during running;
- Calculate your BMI;
- Get your advised training paces, like easy run, tempo run and speed form;
- Convert km/miles, pace/speed, Celsius/Fahrenheit.
Please send me your feedback for improving the app (or rate the app if you like it).
Note: this app is not a gps tracker.
Made by a runner (i'm not a programmer), for runners.
Contains distance presets for events like 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathons, and marathons. Converts between miles and kilometers based on your preferences for different calculations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or requests!
Distance + duration => speed + pace
Speed <=> Pace
This app can be used to calculate the speed or pace running but also cycling, rowing, stilts, race bag potato ...
Possible units: miles (mi) or kilometre (km)
Calculate the speed in miles (mi / h) or kilometers per hour (km / h)
Calculates the pace in minutes per mile (min / mi) or minutes per kilometer (min / km)
Languages available: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German
Pace – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this calculator will determine your pace in five different units.
Projected Race Times – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this tool will predict finish times for you for a variety of common race distances.
Training Paces – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this tool will suggest training methods and paces for you.
Find out the pace for a certain time and distance.
Find out the distance for a given time and pace
Find out the time for a given pace and distance.
Works with speed and pace, supports both metric and imperial units
Has a built in footpod calibration calculator for Garmin watches.
- Simple to use.
- No ads.
- Open source (Released under APLv2)
Also available online at http://codingtony.com/pace
Estimate the number of calories burned in your most recent run or walk.
Predict a Race Time based on your times at Races of Other Distances.
This calculator helps you set the target pace for all types of training through your weekly schedule - Easy Run | Tempo Run | Speed Work | Long Runs | Race Pace | Walk Adjusted Race Pace.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
Have you ever wanted to know how far you have walked based on step count ? The Running Room Step Distance Calculator allows you to determine distance by either height-based average stride length or exact stride length.
Walk adjusted factor
The Running Room training programs stress walk breaks so we have come up with a great tool to factor in the impact of walk breaks on your overall pace calculation.
This is the ideal tool to use for your "10 and 1" Run/Walk training and racing. The timer is set to play a specially recorded "walk" message from John Stanton after 10 minutes and a "run" message after 1 minute repeatedly. The timer has a visual update of the time, play/pause and reset controls and a lock feature to prevent the controls from being accidentally tapped on while the timer is running.
Allows you to search for and find information about any of our stores in Canada or the U.S.A.
Now you can register for races with your Android phone in seconds using our new Rapid Registration system. Register using your Running Room account, by filling out an abbreviated registration form or by reserving a spot and them completing the form at a later date can easily be done from your phone.
This is a convenient tool for walkers, runners, cyclists, triathletes, weekend warriors, serious athletes, etc.
We all know that in order to fully embrace our recovery we sometimes require guidance and enlightenment. This can be in the form of a meeting or talking with our sponsor. A few words of wisdom are often enough to keep us on the road to recovery.
With a positive attitude and peace of mind we can break free of our past and remain open to the opportunities for a life beyond your wildest dreams.
This application gives you instant access to calculate your sober days and sober years.
This application is designed to compliment all 12 step fellowships such as AA, NA, CA, Al-Anon, Nar-anon, OA, SLA and GA, This app is not intended as a replacement treatment program and we urge you to consult with qualified professionals regarding any medical questions or concerns.
Some of the app’s distinctive features are:
• A full 12-week training plan with detailed daily workouts.
• A training plan customized to your ability level. You can choose whether you are at a beginning or intermediate level in each sport of swimming, biking and running.
• A training program also customized to your scheduling needs, allowing you to choose the one “Rest Day” a week that you want.
• Over 20 invaluable “Triathlon Tips From A Pro.”
• Comprehensive training resources, covering such topics as proper form, equipment, race strategy, workout guidelines, and nutrition.
• Track your training progress as you complete each workout.
Note: In order to be able to begin the training program, you should be able to do the following (individually, not one after another): (1) swim a total of 4 laps or 100 yards during a particular workout (this can include stops in-between laps); (2) bike for 20 minutes without stopping, at an easy, leisurely pace; and (3) run at least one mile continuously at an easy, leisurely effort.
We want to deliver a high quality application that you feel is worth 5 stars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any bug reports, suggestions, questions or concerns. Most of all, we would love to receive a race report after you complete your triathlon!
Email us at: support@JammyCo.com
You will not achieve your running goals if you get injured from your workouts!
There are two things you can do immediately that may help you avoid injury.
1. PROPER RUNNING CADENCE
Most runner's cadence is too low, causing unnecessary effort and impact. RUNZI is a running cadence tracker and provides a running metronome to keep you focused on what matters.
2. LIMIT INCREASES IN RUNNING IMPACT TO 5% PER WEEK
As you increase running distance or speed, you are also increasing cumulative impact on your joints. RUNZI is a running impact tracker and provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cumulative impact analysis.
Please visit the website for more important information on proper training with RUNZI.
DURING A RUN
- running cadence tracker
- running impact tracker
- running distance tracker
- running duration tracker
- running pace tracker
- steps tracker
- running metronome
- automatic splits at set time or distance intervals
- spoken running metrics at splits
- tracking is automatically paused when not running
- maps in case you get lost
AFTER A RUN
- view run summary, splits, and maps
- animated playback of your run on the map
- graph of cadence and impact
- daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary of all metrics
- export all run data
- Make a donation and get...
.....best and worst mi/km
.....filter out low cadence steps
.....Export to MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Strava or GPX file to Dropbox or Email
- no login or account setups, just go run
- all analysis on your phone right when you are done
- treadmill mode
- indoor track mode
- works in parallel with other running distance tracker apps
(*tested with mapmyrun, runtastic, nike, strava, runkeeper, endomondo)
RUNZI is perfect for chi running and barefoot running
● VO2 and VO2Max
● Calories burned
● Recommended training paces
● Estimated race times
● Age graded results
● Race Split times based on positive or negative split times
after entering any two of
● Distance (in miles or kilometres)
● Speed / Pace (in kph, mph, mins/km, or min/mile)
(If you wish to help localize/translate the app for your language, please contact me via email. No programming experience is required.)
○ Recording dates for actual entered data and sorting them by name/date.
○ Whatever else crosses my mind.
Blog : http://www.mosesmansaray.com/pace-time-calculator-app/
* Pace calculator
* Distance calculator
* Time calculator
* Splits Calculations from any of the above
* Distance Unit Converter.
* decimal support
* auto result calculation as you type
Units includes but not limited to : Miles, Kilometer, Meters, Yard, 1500m, 800m, 400m, 200m e.t.c
It enables you to calculate your pace per mile, meter, kilometer, yard, 1500m, 800m e.t.c. from your total time and distance for any race activity. It allows calculation of any of Pace / distance / time from any two known values. Wants some inspiration for your next run? Why not try asking it to calculate your splits per mile, kilometers, meter e.t.c to plan the pace you need to maintain to hit your next time target. In additional there is a distance unit converter to save you time from the hassles of doing those repetitive conversion.
This app’s features were driven by the needs of my running buddy and I. If you think there is a feature missing or having any tips for further improvement please do contact me @ email@example.com. I will be more than happy to add them in in feature versions of the app.
- Track of your training (distance, time)
- Perfect training app for triathlon, run, bike, swim or other
- Quickly view past triathlon workouts
- Log your Run, Bike, Swim & Other workouts
- Easily add a new workout type
- Easily enter your train results!
- Plan ahead
- Use it just as a Run, Swim or Bike log
- Share your workouts with your friends
The best Triathlon training diary for You!
If you are an Ironman, you must have it!
- Pace Calculator that can be used to calculate distance, pace or time with quick access short-cuts for popular race and workout distances
- Easy to use Race Time Predictor based on the widely adopted formula from Peter Riegel.
- Ability to mix minute mile and minute kilometre pace with kilometre or mile distance when calculating paces or predicting race times
- Weekly Mileage Planner that makes it easy to plan out your weekly mileage goals in advance or alter your plans when your running is disrupted
- Selection of popular motivational running quotes to keep you inspired during your training
- Share functionality built-in so race predications, pace calculations, mileage plans and quotes can be easily exported from the app and shared or saved for later reference
- Customise the app with your own background image and choice of primary colour
Fully customizable triathlon training plans. After creating plans from templates, you will be able to add, delete and move training activities within a training week. What is more, you can generate plan summary reports and email your on-going plans. What's more, you could export your training plan for a given day to your calendar.
Megathlon can be configured to use km/meters or miles/yards. Furthermore, it provides supporting tools for your training such as heart rate zones calculator, a plan exporter, race checklist and weight tracker. Another useful tool that can be acquired is the Training fatigue calculator which basically allows you to project your current capabilities over greater distances, review results and export them to spreadsheet and send it via email.
Note that some triathlon training program templates and tools are free and others can be bought in the Megathlon In-app store. There is a preview option available for triathlon training programs and tools.
Awesome free widgets:
- Today's training plan. Size: 4x1. Displays your current plan and today's training activities. On a single tap will lead you to the current training week.
- Current Plan Weekly Summary. Size: 4x2. Displays your current plan weekly summary. On a single tap will lead you to the current training week.
- Training program life cycle tools
-> before the plan starts
training log (t-log)
calculates number of days to plan start
-> during plan execution
calculates plan completion %
heart rate zones calculator tool
plan provides what/when to do for training every day
weekly aggregates per discipline
training log (t-log)
training fatigue calculator tool
track injuries in t-log
export and email plan tool
plan summary report
plan customisation (move activities to different days, add and delete activities)
update actuals and compare against planned
-> on the event day
race checklist tool
-> after plan is completed
calculates plan completion %
training log (t-log)
export and email plan tool
Megathlon does not use any of your personal or non-personal information for advertising. This app does not display advertisements in any form or way. We support our development by selling the best training programs and tools via in-app purchases.
- Pricing structure
The following training programs are free: Half Sprint Triathlon (Easy), Sprint Triathlon (Easy), Sprint Duathlon (Easy) and Sprint Aquathlon (Easy). Also the following tools are free: Heart rate zones calculator and plan exporter. The rest can be bought via in-app purchases.
Buy 2 or more Triathlon Training Programs and get the 'Race Checklist' Tool free of charge.
Buy 3 or more and you get 'Training Fatigue Calculator'.
openBiz Solutions commits to fixing any issues that could arise as soon as possible.
You can use this Calculator to work out on your splits, pace and speed across the swim bike run legs of a triathlon to achieve a given time.
You can work on different splits to work out what pace you need to achieve in each of the disciplines to work towards to target time. This will be an interactive process of fine tuning you times then looking at the pace needed to achieve those times.