Distance + duration => speed + pace
Speed <=> Pace
This app can be used to calculate the speed or pace running but also cycling, rowing, stilts, race bag potato ...
Possible units: miles (mi) or kilometre (km)
Calculate the speed in miles (mi / h) or kilometers per hour (km / h)
Calculates the pace in minutes per mile (min / mi) or minutes per kilometer (min / km)
Languages available: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German
Estimate the number of calories burned in your most recent run or walk.
Predict a Race Time based on your times at Races of Other Distances.
This calculator helps you set the target pace for all types of training through your weekly schedule - Easy Run | Tempo Run | Speed Work | Long Runs | Race Pace | Walk Adjusted Race Pace.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
Have you ever wanted to know how far you have walked based on step count ? The Running Room Step Distance Calculator allows you to determine distance by either height-based average stride length or exact stride length.
Walk adjusted factor
The Running Room training programs stress walk breaks so we have come up with a great tool to factor in the impact of walk breaks on your overall pace calculation.
This is the ideal tool to use for your "10 and 1" Run/Walk training and racing. The timer is set to play a specially recorded "walk" message from John Stanton after 10 minutes and a "run" message after 1 minute repeatedly. The timer has a visual update of the time, play/pause and reset controls and a lock feature to prevent the controls from being accidentally tapped on while the timer is running.
Allows you to search for and find information about any of our stores in Canada or the U.S.A.
Now you can register for races with your Android phone in seconds using our new Rapid Registration system. Register using your Running Room account, by filling out an abbreviated registration form or by reserving a spot and them completing the form at a later date can easily be done from your phone.
Pace Yourself is an app designed to help you achieve your fitness goals and if you don't have fitness goals this app will help you start. How it works is really simple. You select a distance and a completion time and Pace Yourself transforms into a personalized fitness coach informing you if you are achieving your set pace. (Uses the GPS radio on your phone for tracking your pace. Does not use any data from your service provider.)
If the run screen has a red background, you are behind pace. If it is green, you are on pace. If it is yellow, you are well ahead of your target pace. When the volume is turned up you will hear periodic updates on how you are doing so that you do not have to look at your phone. Up to five different courses can be saved for quick selection.
Let the training begin! (Positive feedback is encouraged :))
This is a convenient tool for walkers, runners, cyclists, triathletes, weekend warriors, serious athletes, etc.
Find out the pace for a certain time and distance.
Find out the distance for a given time and pace
Find out the time for a given pace and distance.
Works with speed and pace, supports both metric and imperial units
Has a built in footpod calibration calculator for Garmin watches.
- Simple to use.
- No ads.
- Open source (Released under APLv2)
Also available online at http://codingtony.com/pace
Pace – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this calculator will determine your pace in five different units.
Projected Race Times – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this tool will predict finish times for you for a variety of common race distances.
Training Paces – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this tool will suggest training methods and paces for you.
You can use the optional social networking (peer pressure) features as encouragements to train more consistently and push yourself further. Earn ranks and show them off on Google+!
Marathon Training Simulator
Pace allows you to load a marathon route (or a route you have created) and translates your jogging distance and time onto the route in real-time.
Different modes of training available. Choose from either timed training, distance training, or just run the full course!
Available routes are:
♥ Boston Marathon 2014 (FREE)
♥ Sydney Blackmores Marathon 2013
♥ Dublin Marathon 2013
♥ Auckland Marathon 2013
♥ Venice Marathon 2013
♥ London (Virgin Money) Marathon 2013
♥ New York (ING) Marathon 2013
♥ Paris Marathon 2013
♥ Chicago (Bank of America) Marathon 2013
♥ Tokyo Marathon 2013
♥ Berlin (BMW) Marathon 2013
♥ Hong Kong (Standard Chartered) Marathon 2013
♥ Los Angeles (asics) Marathon 2013 / 2014
♥ Washington Marine Corps Marathon 2013
♥ Washington Rock'n'Roll Marathon 2013
♥ Barcelona Marathon 2014 (Zurich Marato Barcelona)
♥ Cape Town Marathon 2014
♥ Rapa Nui (Easter Island) Marathon 2013
♥ More on the way!
FREE Boston Marathon 2014 Route
Boston Marathon route is now permanently free! We hope this will encourage more people to take part in this great event in the following years!
* Utilize the power of peer pressure and social network to exercise consistently!
* Show off your ranks and achievements to your Google+ circles!
* Ranks are given based on running distance and how frequent you run.
Pace also functions as a normal jogging aid. It allows you to time your jogging sessions, saves the route you have taken and keeps historical records of the jogs you have made along the same route.
Other miscellaneous features
* Timed and Distance training modes
* Uses Google Map to show you exactly where you are and how much distance you have covered.
* Show estimated time to completion
* Allows you to sync your saved jogging routes and stats onto Google Drive (enable in the Settings menu).
* When running on a previously-saved route, Pace will automatically stop the timer once you have reached the end point.
This app requires a lot of permissions, but all with good reasons:
Internet/Network/Access Network State
This is for Google Map (you need a network connection when using that) as well as syncing to Google Drive
This is required for accessing your Google Drive for synchronisation.
This is required for in-app purchase of marathon routes
Write External Storage
This permission is required by the Google Map library, probably for caching of the map.
Access FINE locations
This allows the app to pinpoint your location more precisely, allowing it to calculate the distance traversed more accurately.
Please note that all marathon routes here are defined based on the route maps offered in the marathons' respective website and as such, are subjected to last minute changes by the marathon organizers. Whilst we strive to show the latest versions of the routes, some of the routes may not correctly reflect the actual route of the day. When you download or purchase the routes in this app, you are agreeing you are fine with that and will not sue us if the actual routes are slightly different :)
● VO2 and VO2Max
● Calories burned
● Recommended training paces
● Estimated race times
● Race Split times based on positive or negative split times
after entering any two of
● Distance (in miles or kilometers)
● Speed / Pace (in kph, mph, mins/km, or min/mile)
(If you wish to help localize/translate the app for your language, please contact me via email. No programming experience is required.)
○ Displaying multiple groups of data to compare different activity results.
○ Whatever else crosses my mind.
Blog : http://www.mosesmansaray.com/pace-time-calculator-app/
* Pace calculator
* Distance calculator
* Time calculator
* Splits Calculations from any of the above
* Distance Unit Converter.
Units includes but not limited to : Miles, Kilometer, Meters, Yard, 1500m, 800m, 400m, 200m e.t.c
It enables you to calculate your pace per mile, meter, kilometer, yard, 1500m, 800m e.t.c. from your total time and distance for any race activity. It allows calculation of any of Pace / distance / time from any two known values. Wants some inspiration for your next run? Why not try asking it to calculate your splits per mile, kilometers, meter e.t.c to plan the pace you need to maintain to hit your next time target. In additional there is a distance unit converter to save you time from the hassles of doing those repetitive conversion.
This app’s features were driven by the needs of my running buddy and I. If you think there is a feature missing or having any tips for further improvement please do contact me @ email@example.com. I will be more than happy to add them in in feature versions of the app.
Welcome to PACE Fitness Zone - Positive Athletic Club Experience. We invite you to be our guest with our FREE/7 Day/24 Hour/Unlimited Pass.
For a look at our club, please take the Get Fit Tour. For information on pricing and class schedules; please click on the contact us button and we will reply with PDF copies of our price list, class schedule and information on FREE martial arts for PACE Members.
You've already taken the first step to a healthier life. Let us help you reach your fitness goals.
- Workout Log
- Class Schedules
- Club Alerts
- Digital Punchcards
- Social Media
- Trial Pass
- SAVE Your Way to a FREE Membership with Perx
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any other Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
More from developer
Calculates pace, distance, and duration. Also provides predictive pace and workout splits.
Usage: fill out two fields and the third is calculated.
* Calculation preferences added.
* Pace can toggle from miles to kilometers.
GearCalc will calculate one of any of the interconnected components of the automobile drive train. Specifically, it's centered around the formula that incorporates:
- The driving speed
- The gear ratio of the transmission
- The transaxle ratio (if any; automobiles driven directly from the transmission would leave this as '1')
- The drive tire's diameter
- The engine RPM
Of the five components, given any four and the fifth will be calculated. Indispensable to enthusiast who need to know minute details of their drive train.
- Supports standard and metric.
- Smart Calculation: whatever field isn't specified will be the calculated field. When all fields are specified, RPM is calculated for.
- Zero checking. Fields that cannot be zero for a given calculation will be marked.
This app was originally built for Android participants of the 100 Yellow Beers Challenge of 2012 (http://100beersin100places.blogspot.com)
- Tracks multiple on-going challenges
- Share your progress with your friends
- Attach an image to each entry for further documentation
- Log entries directly from the image gallary
This app is a project level app and as such, doesn't come with a sleek UI or a great deal of features. However, we welcome your suggestions.