You can choose between two ways of calculating: Split equally, and Each one pays what they consume
1 - Split equally
- Easy to use and very praticle
- Default option to use tax or not
- Default tax
- Default tip
- Default number of people
2 - Each one pays what they consume
Here you can split the bill between 16 people, each of which will pay its share according to their spending.
- Default option to use tax or not
- Default tax
- Default tip
- Expenses shared by all, that allows certain expenses to be divided among the people at the table
- Up to 11 individual expenses per person in a flexible screen, which can multiply and divide expenses
- Up to 16 persons
- Option that indicates whether the tip is already included in the bill. More common in other countries
The rounding is being revised in "Each one pay what they consume" to allways consider round up in taxes, and rounding to 2 decimal places in internal calculations. These changes could result in 1 cent of diference in the calculations.
The application takes into account the local currencies, but always considers two decimals in the calculations. Currencies with another number of decimal digits are not covered.
Comments and errors
If you encounter problems write to the email listed here. Rate it low will not help improve the program or allow the problem to be corrected.
Encourage the development
Leave your comments below and help others know about the application.
At the end of the program will calculate the amount payable to each.
The My Expenses is an Android application to control easy and simple to their personal Expenses, allowing for the inclusion of amounts received and expended during the month. You can categorize your expenses and incomings to facilitate the organization and know where you are spending more.
- inserting, editing and deletion of accounts receivable
- inserting, editing and deletion of categories for accounts payable
- inserting, editing and deletion of accounts payable
- Calculation of the balance of the month based on accounts receivable and payable
- Notifications for accounts due or delayed
- Attach accounts that appear every month
- inserting, editing and deletion of installment accounts
- Graphics for viewing quick summaries
- Protect your data with password
- Use the app with other users on the same device
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.
Whether you split the bill equally or you go dutch, the app makes the calculations for you.
You just have to add what you eat and drink, mark what each one has consumed and then the magic is done!
Go pay exactly what you decided.
You call your friends to a happy hour and you have a great time.
But before leaving there is the dilemma, shall we split the bill or let's go dutch?!
Your reach the bill, grap the pen, the calculator, and start to count how much each should buy.
That really sucks and takes to much time...
But now you can forget all about it, let our app do it for you.
You can choose to split the bill or go dutch that the Let's Go Dutch has already made the calculation for you!
Now your meals with your friends will be easier to pay!
This is the app that will solve your problems.
Split the Bill is an app that allows you to split the bill among all people in a bar or restaurant
quickly and easily. You can either split the bill equally or define fixed values for
some people remove the service charge individually, etc..
- Allows you to split the bill between several people quickly and practice
- Intuitive interface
- Input values simply
- Add as many people as you want
- Allows you to split the bill equally or setting fixed values
- Option to not charge service individual or collective
- Help Manual
- Free Download
Depois de instalar, você irá desfrutar de todas as novas funcionalidades que preparamos para simplificar seu dia a dia no relacionamento com o Santander:
• [NOVO] Acesso simplificado usando apenas seu CPF e senha
• [NOVO] Visão consolidada de Contas Correntes, Cartões, Investimentos e Empréstimos para facilitar a gestão financeira
• [NOVO] Consulta de Saldo e Extrato dos últimos 60 dias e de Lançamentos futuros dos próximos 7 dias
• Pagamento de Contas e Boletos com Leitor de código de barras
• Transferências para Crédito em Conta, DOC e TED
• Faturas de Cartões de Crédito dos últimos 12 meses e Cadastro para envio por e-mail
• Pagamentos de Fatura de Cartões com possibilidade de Parcelamento
• [NOVO] Faturas de Cartões de Crédito com visão gráfica
• Recarga de celular, com a opção de Recarga programada
• Aplicação e resgate de Poupança e CDB
• Posição consolidada de Fundos de Investimentos
• Contratação e cancelamento de Crédito Pessoal
• [NOVO] Comprovantes por e-mail e Whatsapp
• Localização de Agências
Antes de baixar, é muito importante você saber que:
Este aplicativo é exclusivo para clientes do Banco Santander e está disponível apenas em Português.
O Santander nunca solicita dados pessoais ou cadastrais do cliente, dados protegidos por sigilo bancário ou outras informações confidenciais por e-mail, nem a digitação de mais de uma posição do cartão de senha.
O download dos aplicativos só deve ser feito através das lojas oficiais do sistema operacional do cliente, nunca por links ou endereços externos. Não recomendamos o uso do aplicativo em dispositivos que passaram por processos de remoção de restrições operacionais (root e/ou jailbreak).
Para efetuar transações financeiras é necessário habilitar o aparelho no Santander Internet Banking:
1) Após o download, efetue login no aplicativo;
2) Acesse o Santander Internet Banking e na aba Celular/Mobilidade selecione a opção Desbloqueio de Aparelho.
Sem o desbloqueio do aparelho, somente estarão disponíveis as transações de consulta.
Qualquer dúvida entre em contato com a Central de Atendimento Santander.
Para utilizarla no es necesario que seas cliente de "la Caixa".
Si lo eres, puedes realizar el pago a través de Línea Abierta de "la Caixa", con las mismas caves de acceso que ya utilizas para acceder desde internet.
En cualquier caso, puedes realizar el pago con una tarjeta de crédito débito de cualquier entidad.
- Captura el código de barras del recibo mediante la cámara de tu dispositivo y los datos se rellenarán automáticamente.
- También pueden introducirse manualmente o mediante voz (solo disponible en castellano e inglés), los datos del código de barras, código CPR y entidad emisora.
Tipos de pagos admitidos:
- Seguridad Social
- Recaudaciones - Ayuntamientos / Administración local
- Compañías (luz, agua, teléfono, seguros)
- Instituciones (universidades y centros docentes)
- Confirmación del borrador de la Renta
- local notifications (new!)
- great special Android oriented interface design (real office room)
- easy management of expenses and bills
- quickest work with entries
- filters for paid, planned and overdue payments
- PIN code available (for privacy protection)
Version for Android:
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off. Bills are made to help those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
Set a figure indicating how much you want to spend this month (by tapping the progress bar). Mark days on the calendar when you need to pay for anything or buy anything. Roll the calendar up and down by tapping the yellow arrow below it! Then when you have paid the bill off, approve it quickly (you may also approve it partially and reschedule the rest of the payment). Easily filter your bills and payments to see your planned, overdue and paid expenses & bills. If you spend too much, the green progress bar above the calendar will help you to understand it. Extra features: set up a PIN code to protect your entries!
★★★★★ Your 5 star reviews help us to release updates ★★★★★
Bills are here to give your financial experience with Android a new turn.
Buy now! ►►
A screen shows an overview of your payables, and through you navigate between tabs overdue bills, bills due and paid bills. With the long click you mark a bill as paid and vice versa. Without complication.
Get the new version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.malvre.killbillsplus
3 simple steps to stay on top of your bills:
- Enter Bill payee, amount, details.
- Specify recurring period.
- Select when you want to be see reminder notification.
That's it, this App will take charge from here and reminds you until you pay it. Plus it auto generates recurring bills in advance, so you never have to re-enter the bill.
* Recurring Bills: Auto creation Day, Week, Day of Month, Month, Year.
* Copy Bills: Duplicate existing bill(s).
* Configurable automatic creation of Recurring Bills up till 6 months in advance.
* Reminder Notification: Can remind you 3 months / 90 days before due date.
* Data Profiles: You can manage multiple sets of data, for example personal and office bills separate from each other. (Scroll down to know more).
* Backup / Restore entire app data, including photos. So worry of losing your data when you buy new device.
* Share data backups between devices, or send as Email attachment.
* Handles both receivable & payable bills.
* Month-wise Calender view.
* Bills listing (Upcoming, Overdue, Paid, Unpaid)
* Capture / attach photos of bills, receipts, invoice.
* Add, remove, modify bills easily.
* Daily reminder notifications.
* Categories (List, Add, Remove, Modify)
* Control the notification time.
* Colorful way of seeing bills and categories.
* Full Control of update, delete, and recreation of recurring bills.
* Configurable default Reminder Notification & other settings.
* Professional build for better usability both on tablets and phones.
* Built-in email support, to contact developers.
* App security, with password PIN.
To copy data from one device to another:
Share backup file and restore that on the other device. For example, follow below step to copy data from Device1 & Device2:
1. Device1: open Bills Reminder -> Backup / Restore screen
2. Create a backup, so you have latest data
3. Tap on the ’storage location’, which shows backup files storage location on your device
4. Copy the backup file from Device1 to Device2’s storage location. (using USB or any file manager app)
5. Device2: Open Bills Reminder -> Backup / Restore screen
6. You should have the new backup file listed here, just tap on it & select restore
7. Done. Your data from Device1 should now be available on Device2.
What is an Profile?
An Profile is an organized collection of data, like a data storage, Accounts Book, or 'EMAIL account'. Having multiple Profile is like having multiple virtual Bills Reminder app, very similar to accessing multiple 'GMAIL account' using GMAIL App.
* To see Available Profiles, Open navigation drawer -> Tap on the dropdown on top left hand corner -> select [Manage Profiles]
* Here you can Create an new Profile, or rename existing (just long tap any Profile)
* Currently delete Profile feature is not available, so create responsibly.
* By default, you will have a single Profile named 'My Expenses/Income'
Note: Profile is similar to 'EMAIL account', but NOT 'bank account'.
If you have multiple businesses (business units) and like to deal with each of the bills separately. Create Profile for each Business (Unit). Something like: 'My Off-licence Shop', 'My Flower Shop', 'All My Personal Expenses'.
* View Bills month wise.
* Multi currency support
* and more.
This is a best App to organizer any of your monetary bills and management of repeating bills forecast. Also takes care of bills receivable or payable. Our aim is to make it top app.
[Please email for any suggestions or feedback ]
Notifications will be sent regardless of the application is open or closed, or after restarting your device.
The premium version has no ads (advertisements), gives access to the calendar view and the backup/restore feature, and allows you to create unlimited recurrent bills (the free version is limited to 2 recurrent bills only).
- Advanced repeating options including a complete end repetition feature (forever, end date, for a number of times).
- User friendly notifications displayed on the notifications bar.
- Different views: calendar view, overview, overdue, upcoming, paid & monthly view.
- Allow partial and full payments.
- Keep track of payments history by bill.
- Different date formats are available.
- Export/Import your data to Dropbox or locally.
- Allow auto backing up your data to Dropbox.
- Send bills list by e-mail.
- Sort bills by Due date/Name/Amount & Category.
- Multi-languages: English, French, Spanish & Turkish (others are coming).
- Manage categories.
- Home widget.
- User friendly UI.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
Tags: bills calendar, payments reminder, bill calendar, bills organizer, payment reminder, bill reminder, bill planner, bill tracker, bill organizer, bills scheduler, bills planner.
Before purchasing make sure this is what you need.
• Export "Movement List" and "Reports" to Excel (You can save a file to your device and you can also send by e-mail).
• "Reports by Category" breaks down your expenses or income, you can also create a pie chart to this report.
• Management Accounts to make your payments with cash or credit cards, add money to your savings, pay your debts. You can also create your own accounts.
• An "Agenda" to see your money movements.
• Change colors of the application.
• "Projections" is a tool that lets you know how long'll reach a target of money. Use your own daily, weekly, monthly, etc. averages.
• Create backups to Dropbox, Google Drive and Gmail.
• Calculator for basic operations.
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Try this awesome budget manager free for 30 days.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
Avoid problems in time to pay the bill! Download now the app Playing the Bill, It's totally free!
With Paying the Bill the division is made automatically and you can specify the amounts paid by each person!
Paying the Bill functions:
- Divide equally the account given the total value and number of people at the table.
- Closes the amount paid by a person with this the rest of the account is split equally between the other people ath the table.
- It has a calculator to calculate the cost of each person. The calculator has basic arithmetic functions and contain the tipping of 10% for the waiter.
Note: If the person knows how much spent, just use the calculator to put the amount spent. The cents are rounded up.
Use Paying the Bill in bars, restaurants or anywhere else where you need to split the bill!
Spread the word to your friends! So the Paying the Bill can grow and provide more services for you!
Any problems or suggestions send us an email!
Download the app and learn for free!