Sociology XXI is the application of the didactic book Sociology for Young People of the 21st Century. It offers complementary resources and didactic tools for online and offline use by teachers and teachers of the discipline. It is useful independent of the textbook adopted by the teacher. Watch videos, listen to interviews, play the games, ask your students to develop the proposed activities or read the complementary texts and apply exercises and tests with Enem questions.
• What content do you find in the SociologiaXXI application?
1. The chapters of the book Sociology for Young People of the 21st Century in full, for reading or downloading.
2. Proposals for teaching activities, complementary texts, review questions and ENEM, videos, audios, podcasts and games. Basically everything in the book plus supplementary material, some teaching tools and activities.
3. Functionalities that aim to help their pedagogical activity. You access these features right from your phone or tablet, via app, or download for offline use.
• What can you do with the SociologiaXXI application?
1. Read the chapters of the book online. Design texts on a screen (using, for example, Chromecast, or any other way to connect to a datashow). Download the texts for offline reading or printing.
2. Watch the videos indicated in the activities or chapters of the book, listen to the music audios, interviews and podcast or play the digital games. Ask your students to access these media from the application itself and perform the proposed and related activities.
3. Ask your students to do the proposed activities directly from their cell phone or tablet. If not everyone has a device, you can join them in pairs or groups. Or design the application image from your phone directly to a monitor or screen (something you can do with Chromecast or similar and still streaming the contents to be used for a USB stick and using the computer and datashow available at your school).
4. Ask students to do activities, listen to the audios, play games, or watch videos overtime, at home, or where they have access to the internet: at the mall, at the lanhouse, at a public Wi-Fi hotspot, or at the cybercafé.
5. You may download (almost) all of the features of the application, ie those that are available for download and have legal authority to do so, and use any means possible for your students' access to those resources.
6. You can distribute to your students resources and media, including book chapters, companion texts, and proposed exercises or activities, by directly submitting content via Messenger, Facebook, Whatsapp, or Email. Directly from your phone or tablet. If you manage a group in the face or whatsapp for your course, you can share app features in your group and ask students to do activities directly in the app.
7. You can perform the activities or apply the exercises by reading or dictating the proposals on your cell phone or by projecting on a television or screen.
8. Ask the students to answer the ENEM Quiz and do the collective correction in the classroom. The feedback can be viewed as soon as the test is completed. And you can print both the quiz and the result with feedback. You may also request feedback directly from the authors of the book in the book group on Facebook.
9. Finally, you can help us make this application great! Evaluate SociologiaXXI in the form contained in the application itself, send us your suggestions and publicize this work. In particular, indicate to your Basic Education students. If you are a teacher in a Social Science Degree, you can help us by asking your trainees to test the application in schools and post student ratings in the book group on Facebook. Thank you!
Google Tradutor para empresas:Google Toolkit de tradução para appsTradutor de sites