-One tap widget
-Customize item height
ATK is often used to kill app and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing app.
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
ATK is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any app, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are app running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some app will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some app you don't want to kill. If you long press on the app listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application (displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed, such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
App killer is only a tool to kill apps and task. It won't help your battery directly. But if you kill any app which consumes battery a lot, you might think app killer is helping your battery.
Advanced Task Killer Pro is paid version which doesn't contain ads.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart; also notification won't be erased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
• Kill selected tasks
• CPU lagging monitor (Remind user if CPU lagged by some apps)
• App or game killer
• AntiVirus - Virus Scan (Trustlook Supported)
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
■ User Reviews
"I'm always searching for bigger and better. Tried many task killers over the years. Keep coming back to this one. Light on resource + reliable persistence + Screen off kill (rare option) + Automatic timed kill + Ignore list for persistent tasks = Minimum ram usage + battery conservation. I t's simple and it works. "
-- by Cao Wabunga
"Better than Advanced Task Killer!! I put their widget side-by-side & this one got stuff atk didn't with identical settings. My new fav app ;)" -- by Rachel Ricci
"EXCELLENT!!! :-D This app is great! I just updated my previous phone& I eent this phone; as soon ss I got this phone I immediately went to Google Play so to find this app so I could download it again. ALSO, I've tried other apps like what this app does & is, but always have come back. Like old saying...."I've tried the rest, but I always have cone back to the best". This is my 2nd or 3rd time Downloading this app Again. Each time I get a new phone I make sure this is one of my very 1st apps that I Reinstall! !" -- by Gary Kess
"I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try. They'd never go back to ATK!!!! ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!A TON more features!!!!" -- by by Matt Meltzer
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing other task manager or task killer tools may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
With Application Icon Killer you will be able to see your running tasks directly in your home screen and identify them by their icons. Clicking on an icon will display app name, and show three action buttons: Open, Kill and Hide.
Using the "Open" button, you can make an application that is running in the background to be visible again and continue interacting with it. Using the "Kill" button, you can close that running task or application, so that your phone gets more free RAM memory and its processor works faster.
The "Hide" button is intended to stop showing some apps that you never want to kill in this widget. You may need this because you want to keep that application running, or because Android starts the application again every time you kill it (your phone may need that applications running).
When no application icons are selected, you will find three buttons: one allowing to refresh running apps or tasks list, another one allowing you to edit hidden applications list (in case you have hidden an application by mistake) and a third one allowing you to "Kill All" running applications that you haven't hidden before.
Using this widget you will be able to see running applications or tasks just like in desktop computers operating systems, and use the widget as a tasks bar, to be able to open that applications to resume your work or game, or close apps and make your phone work better and faster.
If your phone has Android 3.1 or newer, you will also be able to resize this widget horizontally and vertically, to show more and also bigger application icons.
- Resizable Widget (Android 3.1 or greater).
- Running application icons directly in home screen.
- Select, Open, Kill or Hide a running application or task directly from the widget.
- Kill All applications with just one click. (not ignored applications)
- Edit Hidden Apps list.
- It's free!
To open apps directly from the widget, hide apps from the widget or edit hidden apps list, download "Application Icon Killer Widget Pro" version. http://bit.ly/1gJaJud
- Super Bright Flashlight - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
If you are at a place where you don't have phone network connection there you can easily transfer your applications to your friends.
Send your friends directly application installation file (APK) and link to the app's page on the play store Market. Using this application you can share multiple application at a time.
This is a great way to get friends with new android smart phones started or quickly tell friends about your applications.
Share Apps show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package directly from your memory and send it to your friends as a attachment.
--> Sharing one or multiple applications
--> Move to SD Card
--> Backup application to your SD card directly
--> Open application
--> Uninstall application
--> Direct link of application in Play store
Autorun Manager (formerly Autorun Killer) is an ultimate tool that lets you disable all the autostarting apps you don't need. Unfortunately this app is misunderstood many times so please read help carefully and/or mail the developer if you have questions.
There are many applications that automatically start when you turn on your device; many of these you don't use or need, they just consume your valuable resources. This app sports a basic mode for the regular users and an advanced mode for power users with rooted devices.
Autorun Manager in basic mode lets you manage applications that start up when you boot your device. Applications are terminated right after they start, but if the application is programmed to restart itself this can fail. Please note that some applications are written so that they cannot be stopped because of the android system design. These kind of applications are marked as 'self-restarter' and are better to be left enabled.
In advanced mode you gain control over all the system-wide events and enable-disable application starts. This is the ultimate solution to control what you want to be started, but you also can break apps, so this feature is only for experienced users with rooted devices.
PRO key app is available on the market!
Donators and PRO users receive additional features:
- no ads
- basic mode's prevent restart feature is selectable
- can block more than 10 receivers in advanced mode
- Chuck Norris mode enabled
- application freezing
If you have questions or face any problems please write me a mail.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with EclipSim --
Features of All-In-One Toolbox (Junk Cleaner and Memory Booster)
★ Intuitive:Simple and clear UI design for easy and quick system optimization.
★ Thorough:Thorough and deep scanning of all the junk files(cache, residual, temp files etc.) and clean them out with just one-tap.
★ Versatile:29 tools into one pack to speed up system and extend battery life.
★ Multilingual:31 supported languages, easy and friendly to use.
★ Light:Small in size and no background service, consuming less memory and battery.
What does All-In-One Toolbox do?
★ Clean out junk files:
Created in a simple method of seeing what's taking up storage and reclaiming lost memory via smart and safe cleaning.
* Delete SMS & Call logs
* Erase browsing history
* Remove Temp files
* Clean SD card
* Sweep out Apk leftover
* Eliminate cache files
★ Make system run fast - process manager & boot speed up:
Kill running tasks whenever device slows down or freezes. Disable unwanted startup apps from system boot. Free up memory and keep Android device running at optimum speed.
* One-tap boost under whitelist protection
* Process manager with memory, battery and CPU consumption
* Speed up boot and release system resources
★ Privacy protection:
Provide access for you to erase your personal data and browsing traces to keep the privacy information from revealing. Pass-word service will lock the things you don’t want to share with others.
* App locker
* Browsing trace erasing
* Call or SMS logs deleting
★ APP and File management:
Check what’s on Android and provide a list of options for you to control files at your own will.
* Uninstall system app
* App to SD card
* Batch installer/uninstaller
* Zip and unzip
* Backup and restore
★ Plenty of additional tools:
29+ system tools available in All-In-One Toolbox, all essential for your ease and wonderful Android experience.
* Auto task plug-in: cache and junk file clean, silent mode, airplane mode and wifi management at set intervals automatically
* Compass plug-in: give you direction when you are lost
* Flashlight: light up your surroundings when it’s dark
* QR and Barcode Scanner: quick scanning and info collecting
* Game Booster: boost games to give you more fun
* Android sensor box: show you all available sensors on your Android
* Quick settings: offer easy access to the
* Volume settings: provide one-click volume setup
* And there are more…
How the App works:
English, العربية, Deutsch, Español, Française, हिंदी, Magyar, 日本語, 한국어, Ελληνικά, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Românâ, Pусский, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, 简体中文, 中文（香港）, 中文（台灣）, српски, Italiano, فارسی ,עיברית, Shqiptar, Slovenská, hrvatski, ไทย, tiếng Việt, български, Azərbaycan, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska
Swapps! as a Side Launcher:
✓ Full app drawer just like in your home app
✓ Recently Used apps
✓ Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers)
★ "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com)
★ "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie)
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ 'App Info' by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn't affect battery life!!!
Unlocking Swapps! (In-app) gives you all the strength and features of Swapps! without any limitations, and gives you the way to customize and function as you wish. Unlocked version offers full list of new features
✓ Remove app names (Only icon launcher)
✓ Add widgets to the 'Starred' section
✓ App Blacklist (Hide apps)
✓ Define pad width
✓ Choose pad color
✓ Choose text color
✓ Change opacity
✓ More than 15 starred
✓ More sliding animations to choose from
✓ No Ads
How to use Swapps:
- Swipe your finger from the edge of the screen to the middle of the screen
- Choose an app that you'd like to launch
It's as simple as that.
Swapps is translated to:
Turkish, Brazilian pt, German, French, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Slovak, Spanish, Catalan, Vietnamese, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovenian, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Hungarian, Sinhala.
We want to make Swapps! localized to your language, if your language doesn't appear above or you have some fixes to it, go to our Translation Tool Website:
*KILL_BACKGROUND_TASKS permission is required to close background processes of recent running apps if the user chooses to.
*CALL_PHONE permission is required for adding 'Direct Call' shortcut to the 'Starred' section
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo launcher” for your Android device."
★ "great time saver. Must try application"
★ "A New Way Of Launching Android Apps"
★ "nifty little app"
★ "amazing very beneficially and light application"
- for some reason MIUI doesn't support on-display views, this is the way to make Swapps work:
Go to settings -> Applications -> swapps ->
Click on "show popup notification"
Click on "clear cache"
Click on "permission management"
Click on "autostart permission"
Reboot, enjoy Swapps with MIUI :D
(Thanks to Alberto Garcino for the guide)
On any problem, bug report, feature request, please contact us on email@example.com
Over 10,000,000 users are using Super Task Killer -Fast Booster. Join them and Download for Free Now!
☆ Advantages Of Super Task Killer☆
►Compact and easy on battery
As one of the most lightweight apps on Android devices, Super Task Killer helps you save power & memory by killing unnecessary apps while using very few power itself.
►Easy to use
Detailed lists of killed apps and amount of released memory along with an Intuitive interface enable you to release memory and boost your phone speed with a one simple tap.
►Free and no ads
All features are provided free of charge and without ads.
►Supported on all Android systems (including Android 5.0)
Supports Android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean), Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
☆ Features Of Super Task Killer☆
►Boosts your phone
Detects phone memory state and shuts down running apps to release memory and increase phone speed.
►Auto-kill tasks at pre-set times
Automatically closes unnecessary running apps and prevents them from re-launching, keeping your phone in the best state.
►One-tap task killing widget
Simple and convenient home screen widget enables apps killing with one simple tap; you don’t even have to open the app.
► Cool Rocket Man
Lively home screen pet to help you release memory.
☆ Why kill running apps (tasks) ☆
► Boost phone performance
It is easy to fill your Android with apps when you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android becomes. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
► Save battery
Complex games and apps can be hard on battery life. Some apps even keep running in the background and consume power after you closed them. Killing these background apps can stop unnecessary battery drain.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese
If you encounter any problem, please let us know your feedback instead of giving us only 1 star. Customer service: STK-Support@nq.com.
Note 1: For Android 2.2 and above, some apps might automatically re-launch after being closed; we suggest you force close these apps through system settings.
Note 2: Installing the following apps with STK might make your phone unstable, or cause potential conflicts: Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
You can save space of your phone by backup and remove some apps that are not frequently used.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Send app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (New)
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- App manager
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
"This is a good system manager showing all the apps opening and running in the background with easy one-touch ability to close them all down!" - Paul Roach
"I think that this app is the best one until now and I feel so great whenever I use it" - Mohammed Kamal Baobaid
"The designers has created a great software for home to get an awesome experience" - Yadnesh Patil
- One click to kill running tasks and free memory
- Delete private records of your online and off-line activities, such as browsing data, search records, call logs, etc.
- Clean cache to speed up your phone
- Clear Apk rubbish to release more space for your phone
- One click to clear all system trash and residual files
- Shortcut to kill tasks & release memory in the Notification Bar
- Disable apps running in the background (Rooted device needed)
- Traffic monitoring to keep track of your usage of 2G/3G/4G and Wifi data
- Permanently disable startup apps when system starts up (Rooted device needed)
Organize, view, and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
We are a small company and funds are needed to keep updating this app and launching new ones. If you can help us out, please buy the paid version, otherwise the free version is still available.
Thanks a lot for all the support!
Close all applications with just one touch!
** Using as a WIDGET **
Just create a widget at your home screen for example and with a simple click, all applications that can be closed will just vanish from your RAM. That can save time and space.
** Using as a normal Application **
At this new release we decided to introduce a new concept. The basic idea is the same, but now the list of closed applications can be easily read! That is pretty interesting just so you know what is really being started at you device.
Give it a try! All you have to do is touch!
- Always keep in mind that unsaved work can be lost when using this sort of application.
- Some applications are automatically opened by the operating system, so they might be reopened after the execution of Close All.
Special thanks to all users that believed in our work!
We would really appreciate your ideas!
Could something work or look better? Just let us know!
How often do you turn on and off your screen to be able to look only hours or whether a notification arrived?
These small defects are being incorporated into our daily lives without us to take care of them.
Now you have the tool to at least know more precisely the time you use.