With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads
For information about why we request certain permissions visit:
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+TuneIn/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Tumblr: http://blog.tunein.com
Cleartune is a chromatic instrument tuner and pitch pipe that allows you to quickly and accurately tune your instrument using the built-in mic in your Android device. Features a unique "note wheel" interface allowing you to quickly find your pitch, paired with a highly responsive fine-tuning meter for the perfect tune. Includes support for custom temperaments, transposition, notations such as solfège, adjustable calibration and more. Cleartune can tune acoustic or electric guitar, bass, bowed strings, woodwinds, brass, piano, tympani, tablas and any other instrument that can sustain a tone.
We regularly obtain new Android devices to test compatibility. Currently Cleartune does not support very small screens, but we are unaware of any other compatibility issues on any device . If you have any issues with Cleartune, please let us know so we can obtain your specific device for testing.
✭ Used in the making of the new Gorillaz album "The Fall"
✭ "My most indispensable app is my guitar tuner, Cleartune. None of the old visual or analog tuners are as precise. I've even taken it on stage with me!" - Rosanne Cash
✭ "Cleartune and Clockwork are my most used apps." - Ezra Oklan (Nicole Atkins, Norah Jones, Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra, Matt Beck (Matchbox 20), Chico Hamilton, Arnie Lawrence)
✭ "I've been having trouble with interference on stage with other tuners for the iPhone. Used Cleartune last night before a gig and had no problems with stage noise. Excellent tuner for bass." - Rob Calder (Kanye West, Angus and Julia Stone, The Break and Repair Method, Ghostface Killah)
✭ Featured in Electronic Musician, Matchbox Mag, Making Music Mag, Premiere Guitar, MacWorld, Apple Staff Picks, Worship Leader Mag, Acoustic Guitar
✭ Spotted in use backstage by The Black Keys, C.W. Stone King (www.va.ryanpolei.com), Grammy Nominee Sones de México (gearwire.com)
- Note Wheel Display
- Ultra responsive 25 cent range fine tuning display
- Needle Damping option
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Selectable Temperaments
- Selectable Notations (such as Solfège)
- User-defined temperament and notations
- Support for transposing instruments
- Adjustable A4 calibration in 0.1 Hz increments
- Pitch Pipe/Tone generator
- Selectable tone waveform
- Automatic or manual note selection
- Set the Main Theme as your Default ringtone, assign to a specific Contact, and/or set as an Alarm.
- Set a short Looney Tunes Theme as a TEXT/Notification Alert.
This is the highest quality digitally rerecorded version of the Original Soundtrack theme.
It is very simple to maximize your use of this theme -
- Just download and open your Looney Tunes Theme app
- You will see two items 1 - Looney Tunes Theme and 2 - Looney Tunes Alert Tone
- You can preview the file before making it your Default ringtone, assign to a Contact or set as an Alarm
- You can also set as an Alert tone so when you receive text and email etc, your phone will ring with a very short theme version
There is the possibility of setting six-string guitar in a variety of guitar tunings:
- Classic (EBGDAE);
- Drop (B, C, D, ..);
- Open (G, D. ..);
- DADGAD, DADDAD, ...;
- Crafty Tuning;
- Alternative Cross A (Sitar A).
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level. (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Don't worry about 'adware' warnings of some antivirus scanners. Of course the player is not a virus. This is just because the player shows advertisements. The full version is not affected by that.
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
• Play / Stop the metronome with flash / vibration / visual
• Turn on tuner
• Record your play
• Select rhythm pattern
With NO touch, you can:
• Stop the metronome in battery-saving mode (by cover the proximity sensor).
Novel ideas are implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
and Soundcorset metronome never lag it.
★ Integrated recorder in one-touch ★
★ Flash metronome
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button
to easily touch with your busy fingers
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
* Free guitar tuner
The first Display is a rotating 'note wheel' indicating the closest musical pitch, and the second is a much more accurate indication of how sharp or flat you are.
By using an optimised FFT algorithm, Pro Tune is capable of picking up sounds from 46 Hz to 7902 Hz with the minimum latency allowed by the device.
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
• tap to adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease tuning sensitivity and precision (up to 0.1 cents)
• you can calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference. You can also select non-standard musical temperaments, alternate note namings and much more
• select the Sonogram tab to view how the frequency spectrum changes with time, and follow the tuned note as it travels thorugh the spectrum as a green line
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
If you have problems with the app or suggestions for enhancements or new features please contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
• The app requires the internet permission to display ads
This app uses your microphone to detect the string being played and indicate if you should tune up or down.
Pitch pipe function also included.
The standard EADGBE guitar (not implemented for very small screen devices) indicates current note being played or allows fast note selection in manual mode.
Tuning range from 30 Hz (B0) to 4186Hz (C8), so can also be used to tune other stringed instruments.
Simple and intuitive reference-tuner for Violin, Viola, Cello, Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Ukulele and Mandolin.
*This tuner does not "listen" to your tune, instead it plays accurate reference tune and let you focus on your instrument.
Simple, beautiful and hands free tuner.
This tuner was built by guitarist to other guitarists to tune their instrument fast, accurate and with no extra effort.
This guitar tuner is hands free, means no touching or adjusting is needed. Just open the app and start tuning.
- 2.3 MB
- No hands needed
- Auto detect notes
- Display closest notes from both sides
- Mic level display
- Frequency graphic display
The Fine Bass Tuner is a version of my Fine Chromatic Tuner that was adjusted and designed for bass .
I believe that it will work with any low to mid range instrument as it was fine adjusted for the 20 Hz - 300 Hz.
This is automatic chromatic tuner that supports every screen size. Fine Bass Tuner works well with devices supporting 44100 16 bit audio input (almost every phone and tablet in mid - high price range) and 22050 16 bit audio input. It still works with the other possible settings but not so accurate. If you are a bass guitar player you will find this to be the best bass guitar tuner free app. It is designed to give the most accurate tunig for the low frequences and your bass guitar or other bass instrument will sound just in the right way.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Clean and simple analog like UI
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
- Adjusted for bass (20 - 300Hz range)
- String vibration visualization
Get your guitar tuned just in a few seconds. Never struggle with your tuner being out of battery!
Pano Tuner listens to the sound you make and shows you the pitch. You can tune your instrument accurately by looking at the offset from the pitch that you want to tune to.
<< Features >>
☆ Quick and sensitive response
Just try this app now and see how quick and sensitive it is to your sound.
★ Wide range of pitch sensor
This app is a chromatic tuner. It follows any pitch your instrument can make. Bring any of your instruments - guitars, upright basses, trumpets and piccolos.
Note: Because of the differences between the microphone specifications among android devices, the sensor range can vary.
- Adjust the concert-A frequency to make your instrument in harmony with your band.
- Change the sensitivity to tune your instrument more accurately.
- Use non-standard tunings to make your own harmony. Pythagorean, Just intonation, 1/4-comma mean tone and more temperaments are ready for you. You can add your own temperaments to make your chords more in consonance. Note: this is the full version feature and you can use after upgrade.
Using a color scale, you will know in which direction you need to adjust your finger positions. Using a high precision and efficient pitch detection algorithm, it shows you the detected note in real time!
If you prefer to tune your violin by ear, Violin Tools offers four different tones, one for each string, with which you can compare.
A handy metronome is also included. You can easily set the tempo for your practices by dragging the indicator in the needle.
The violin is a wonderful instrument, but is also one of the most difficult ones to learn, so let us help you get better and better with our app.
Note on device support: Due to several errors with the tuner reported for the LG Optimus device, we are temporarily disabling the app for that model. We are working hard to find a solution and make it available again soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
• Metronome offers a variety of rhythmic patterns whose parameters are changed in an intuitive way. The whole is complemented by a large and legible interface.
♫ Tempo tuning from 20 to 240 BPM
♫ Tap tempo
♫ Save songs
♫ Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
♫ From 2 to 20 beats per measure
♫ Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
♫ Counter bar
♫ 4 sound packs
♫ Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
♫ Runs in background
♫ Setting saved automatically on exit
• Tuner is an application perfect for amateurs and professional musicians. You can select one from three modes:
♫ AUTO - automatic tuning - examined frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound (in the range of -50 to +50 cents) of the specific frequencies of pure sound,
♫ SOUND - sound tuning - select a specific sound that will be tuned,
♫ PLAY - generate the sound based on the particular frequency.
The buttons on the screen allows to play the individual sound of a guitar strings and the sound of the middle “A” on piano. Settings allow you to specify the sensitivity of the microphones, the base frequency and the deviation in cents on the frequency of 440 Hz There is also the possibility to define a specific octave and the names of sounds.
- Wide Detection Range from A0-C8
- Tone Generator (optimized sound generator, to generate tones in the full range of A0 up to C8)
- Tuning Modes for specific instruments
- Special Tuning Features
Instrument Tuning Modes:
- Chromatic Tuner (Tuning instruments in the full range of A0 up to C8)
- Guitar Tuner
- Violin Tuner
- Viola Tuner
- Violoncello Tuner
- Bass Tuner (4 Strings and 5 Strings)
Special Tuning Features:
- Orchestra Tuning (shift/redefine the concert A Pitch)
- [Pro] Tempering Modes (e.g. Equal Tempering, Kirnberg3, Werckmeister3, Meantone)
- [Pro] Stretching 4 Modes (Allows the user the tuning of pianos)
Application run on background at the time you schedule.
You can set a limit on how many messages can be sent daily.
Once scheduled the app does not need to be active and starts automatically with your phone, but you can always change the settings and reschedule.