With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads
For information about why we request certain permissions visit:
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+TuneIn/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Tumblr: http://blog.tunein.com
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
- Set the Main Theme as your Default ringtone, assign to a specific Contact, and/or set as an Alarm.
- Set a short Looney Tunes Theme as a TEXT/Notification Alert.
This is the highest quality digitally rerecorded version of the Original Soundtrack theme.
It is very simple to maximize your use of this theme -
- Just download and open your Looney Tunes Theme app
- You will see two items 1 - Looney Tunes Theme and 2 - Looney Tunes Alert Tone
- You can preview the file before making it your Default ringtone, assign to a Contact or set as an Alarm
- You can also set as an Alert tone so when you receive text and email etc, your phone will ring with a very short theme version
• Play / Stop the metronome with flash / vibration / visual
• Turn on tuner
• Record your play
• Select rhythm pattern
With NO touch, you can:
• Stop the metronome in battery-saving mode (by covering the proximity sensor).
New ideas implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
Soundcorset metronome never lags.
★ Integrated one-touch recorder ★
★ Flash metronome
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button
to easily touch with your busy fingers
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
* Free guitar tuner
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level. (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Don't worry about 'adware' warnings of some antivirus scanners. Of course the player is not a virus. This is just because the player shows advertisements. The full version is not affected by that.
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
Cleartune is a chromatic instrument tuner and pitch pipe that allows you to quickly and accurately tune your instrument using the built-in mic in your Android device. Features a unique "note wheel" interface allowing you to quickly find your pitch, paired with a highly responsive fine-tuning meter for the perfect tune. Includes support for custom temperaments, transposition, notations such as solfège, adjustable calibration and more. Cleartune can tune acoustic or electric guitar, bass, bowed strings, woodwinds, brass, piano, tympani, tablas and any other instrument that can sustain a tone.
We regularly obtain new Android devices to test compatibility. Currently Cleartune does not support very small screens, but we are unaware of any other compatibility issues on any device . If you have any issues with Cleartune, please let us know so we can obtain your specific device for testing.
✭ Used in the making of the new Gorillaz album "The Fall"
✭ "My most indispensable app is my guitar tuner, Cleartune. None of the old visual or analog tuners are as precise. I've even taken it on stage with me!" - Rosanne Cash
✭ "Cleartune and Clockwork are my most used apps." - Ezra Oklan (Nicole Atkins, Norah Jones, Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra, Matt Beck (Matchbox 20), Chico Hamilton, Arnie Lawrence)
✭ "I've been having trouble with interference on stage with other tuners for the iPhone. Used Cleartune last night before a gig and had no problems with stage noise. Excellent tuner for bass." - Rob Calder (Kanye West, Angus and Julia Stone, The Break and Repair Method, Ghostface Killah)
✭ Featured in Electronic Musician, Matchbox Mag, Making Music Mag, Premiere Guitar, MacWorld, Apple Staff Picks, Worship Leader Mag, Acoustic Guitar
✭ Spotted in use backstage by The Black Keys, C.W. Stone King (www.va.ryanpolei.com), Grammy Nominee Sones de México (gearwire.com)
- Note Wheel Display
- Ultra responsive 25 cent range fine tuning display
- Needle Damping option
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Selectable Temperaments
- Selectable Notations (such as Solfège)
- User-defined temperament and notations
- Support for transposing instruments
- Adjustable A4 calibration in 0.1 Hz increments
- Pitch Pipe/Tone generator
- Selectable tone waveform
- Automatic or manual note selection
There is the possibility of setting six-string guitar in a variety of guitar tunings:
- Classic (EBGDAE);
- Drop (B, C, D, ..);
- Open (G, D. ..);
- DADGAD, DADDAD, ...;
- Crafty Tuning;
- Alternative Cross A (Sitar A).
The first Display is a rotating 'note wheel' indicating the closest musical pitch, and the second is a much more accurate indication of how sharp or flat you are.
By using an optimised FFT algorithm, Pro Tune is capable of picking up sounds from 46 Hz to 7902 Hz with the minimum latency allowed by the device.
Get your guitar tuned just in a few seconds. Never struggle with your tuner being out of battery!
Pano Tuner listens to the sound you make and shows you the pitch. You can tune your instrument accurately by looking at the offset from the pitch that you want to tune to.
<< Features >>
☆ Quick and sensitive response
Just try this app now and see how quick and sensitive it is to your sound.
★ Wide range of pitch sensor
This app is a chromatic tuner. It follows any pitch your instrument can make. Bring any of your instruments - guitars, upright basses, trumpets and piccolos.
Note: Because of the differences between the microphone specifications among android devices, the sensor range can vary.
- Adjust the concert-A frequency to make your instrument in harmony with your band.
- Change the sensitivity to tune your instrument more accurately.
- Use non-standard tunings to make your own harmony. Pythagorean, Just intonation, 1/4-comma mean tone and more temperaments are ready for you. You can add your own temperaments to make your chords more in consonance. Note: this is the full version feature and you can use after upgrade.
- Watch all the video classes with the app;
- All the tabs you access are automatically saved to "My Lists" and you can see them offline later;
- You can also create as many lists as you want with your favorite tabs and save to see them offline;
- Choose which song you want to play by genre;
- Listen to the songs and play along;
- Enable the automatic scrolling to follow the tab while playing;
- Change the tone and tuning, use the capo and much more!
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
• tap to adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease tuning sensitivity and precision (up to 0.1 cents)
• you can calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference. You can also select non-standard musical temperaments, alternate note namings and much more
• select the Sonogram tab to view how the frequency spectrum changes with time, and follow the tuned note as it travels thorugh the spectrum as a green line
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
If you have problems with the app or suggestions for enhancements or new features please contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
• The app requires the internet permission to display ads
The Fine Bass Tuner is a version of my Fine Chromatic Tuner that was adjusted and designed for bass .
I believe that it will work with any low to mid range instrument as it was fine adjusted for the 20 Hz - 300 Hz.
This is automatic chromatic tuner that supports every screen size. Fine Bass Tuner works well with devices supporting 44100 16 bit audio input (almost every phone and tablet in mid - high price range) and 22050 16 bit audio input. It still works with the other possible settings but not so accurate. If you are a bass guitar player you will find this to be the best bass guitar tuner free app. It is designed to give the most accurate tunig for the low frequences and your bass guitar or other bass instrument will sound just in the right way.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Clean and simple analog like UI
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
- Adjusted for bass (20 - 300Hz range)
- String vibration visualization
This app uses your microphone to detect the string being played and indicate if you should tune up or down.
Pitch pipe function also included.
The standard EADGBE guitar (not implemented for very small screen devices) indicates current note being played or allows fast note selection in manual mode.
Tuning range from 30 Hz (B0) to 4186Hz (C8), so can also be used to tune other stringed instruments.
This is *NOT* the old PitchLab tuner app, it is a ground-up rework of everything that was in the old app, plus improved accuracy, multi-core support for fast, smooth tuning response, increased spectrogram resolution and multi-view tuning. Old tuning views have been merged to improve usability and completely new tuning views have been added, along with improved temperament, calibration, transposition support and user-interface design. Live demos of all the tuning screens are built into the app (go to the in-app shopping screen and tap on the thumbnail images).
Unique features help you work out the chords to new tunes, visualize the pitch and consistency of the human voice, violin or other instrument, or answer the questions "what notes am I humming", "what are those chords", "am I hitting all the notes in tune", "is my vibrato consistent" etc.
Multiple visualization modes:
Instrument: Combination chromatic ribbon tuner and string/note display for easy instrument tuning. Includes standard Guitar tuning for free with a custom tuning editor and database of common tunings for Guitar, Violin/Fiddle, Mandolin, Ukulele, Banjo, Bouzouki and Pedal Steel available as an upgrade.
Stage Tuner: A large, clear tuning display, optimized for hands-free operation at a distance and incorporating a true radial and waterfall strobe for unbeatable fine-tuning accuracy and responsiveness. Tap the display to change modes.
Chord Matrix (upgrade): Grid-based estimation display of common chord types (maj/min, maj7/min7, dom7/dim7), ideal for quickly determining the 'strum along' chords for a tune where the chords are reasonably clear.
Polyphonic Tuner (upgrade): A multi-mode polyphonic tuning display, showing either 12 simultaneous dial tuners, optimized for fine tuning, or 12 simultaneous 'ribbons', optimized for the visualization of rapid note/pitch changes such as vibrato, arpeggio, portamento, glissando etc. Tap the display to change modes.
Pitch Spectrogram (upgrade): Scrolling display of live sound analysis, showing the polyphonic perceived pitch of a wide range of sound types (including human voices and singing).
Tone Generator (upgrade): An 8-octave, polyphonic keyboard display that enables you to play reference notes in the musical scale. Includes a selection of tone waveform types and the ability to quickly switch between single-note or multi-note mode.
Strobe Tuner (upgrade): A true 6-band, multi-mode strobe display combined with a chromatic ribbon tuner for rapid and extremely accurate hands-free instrument tuning. Tap the display to change modes.
Split Screen (upgrade): Split the screen and use any two tuning views at the same time (e.g. Pitch Spectrogram plus Chord Matrix for transcription work). Please note, this upgrade is only recommended for tablets or devices with large screens and only for users who have purchased one or more tuner view upgrades.
These visualization modes are easily accessed by swiping the screen left/right (or up/down, depending on the screen orientation). When available, split-screen mode is enabled/disabled by pressing a toggle button on the main display.
Please rate or review, check for updates regularly and email email@example.com to report issues for quick resolution.
Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
★ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history ★
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
★ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator ★
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
★ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome ★
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
★ Record and share ★
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
★ Features ★
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+\-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate (1/100 of a cent) and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• Dark and light themes
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: apps[at]affinityblue.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
Application run on background at the time you schedule.
You can set a limit on how many messages can be sent daily.
Once scheduled the app does not need to be active and starts automatically with your phone, but you can always change the settings and reschedule.