**Follow college football leading up to the playoffs with live play-by-play coverage from 85 Division 1 teams including top-ranked Alabama, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, Ohio State, USC, Texas A&M, and other powerhouse teams from the ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Pac 12, & SEC. TuneIn lets you listen to your favorite teams right on your smartphone or tablet.**
With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads
For information about why we request certain permissions visit:
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+TuneIn/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Tumblr: http://blog.tunein.com
The first Display is a rotating 'note wheel' indicating the closest musical pitch, and the second is a much more accurate indication of how sharp or flat you are.
By using an optimised FFT algorithm, Pro Tune is capable of picking up sounds from 46 Hz to 7902 Hz with the minimum latency allowed by the device.
Cleartune is a chromatic instrument tuner and pitch pipe that allows you to quickly and accurately tune your instrument using the built-in mic in your Android device. Features a unique "note wheel" interface allowing you to quickly find your pitch, paired with a highly responsive fine-tuning meter for the perfect tune. Includes support for custom temperaments, transposition, notations such as solfège, adjustable calibration and more. Cleartune can tune acoustic or electric guitar, bass, bowed strings, woodwinds, brass, piano, tympani, tablas and any other instrument that can sustain a tone.
We regularly obtain new Android devices to test compatibility. Currently Cleartune does not support very small screens, but we are unaware of any other compatibility issues on any device . If you have any issues with Cleartune, please let us know so we can obtain your specific device for testing.
✭ Used in the making of the new Gorillaz album "The Fall"
✭ "My most indispensable app is my guitar tuner, Cleartune. None of the old visual or analog tuners are as precise. I've even taken it on stage with me!" - Rosanne Cash
✭ "Cleartune and Clockwork are my most used apps." - Ezra Oklan (Nicole Atkins, Norah Jones, Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra, Matt Beck (Matchbox 20), Chico Hamilton, Arnie Lawrence)
✭ "I've been having trouble with interference on stage with other tuners for the iPhone. Used Cleartune last night before a gig and had no problems with stage noise. Excellent tuner for bass." - Rob Calder (Kanye West, Angus and Julia Stone, The Break and Repair Method, Ghostface Killah)
✭ Featured in Electronic Musician, Matchbox Mag, Making Music Mag, Premiere Guitar, MacWorld, Apple Staff Picks, Worship Leader Mag, Acoustic Guitar
✭ Spotted in use backstage by The Black Keys, C.W. Stone King (www.va.ryanpolei.com), Grammy Nominee Sones de México (gearwire.com)
- Note Wheel Display
- Ultra responsive 25 cent range fine tuning display
- Needle Damping option
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Selectable Temperaments
- Selectable Notations (such as Solfège)
- User-defined temperament and notations
- Support for transposing instruments
- Adjustable A4 calibration in 0.1 Hz increments
- Pitch Pipe/Tone generator
- Selectable tone waveform
- Automatic or manual note selection
There is the possibility of setting six-string guitar in a variety of guitar tunings:
- Classic (EBGDAE);
- Drop (B, C, D, ..);
- Open (G, D. ..);
- DADGAD, DADDAD, ...;
- Crafty Tuning;
- Alternative Cross A (Sitar A).
Features include downloading of album art, full screen album art, last.fm scrobbling, and equalizer.
Please report issues, send translations or suggestions via email!
Note: Currently, only reads from external memory (SD Card).
Keywords: Music Player, Media Player, Car, Automobile, Hands Free, Voice Search, Swipe, Gestures, Last.fm
This application speaks the track name, artist and album title when playing music using the default media players, or others that support scrobbling.
It's useful if you have a large music collection and cannot see the screen to check the names, e.g whilst exercising.
It uses the native Text-to-Speech capabilities of the device to speak. If you don't like the way it speaks, or pronounces words, then download an alternative TTS provider for your device. Try the SVOX ones, they may be better!
Tune Announcer also toasts the song details whilst speaking. Shows the album cover, track name, artist and album name.
The details of the tune pop up are large enough to be comfortably and safely read whilst driving.
Toasts can be enabled and disabled independently of the Announcements.
Tasker can be used to create Action Intent Tasks that enable or disable Tune Pop and Announcements. See this blog for more details : http://softwyer.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/tasker-support-for-tune-announcer-pro/
Pro version has:
- toggle widget
- notification icon
- configure the application to ignore certain characters and symbols when speaking.
- option to ignore all text in brackets () & 
- well done toast
- speak in English option (British)
- speak album name
- free format speech mode allows you to choose what parts to say and where to place them.
- tasker support.
- speak at the end of the track, rather than the beginning.
- Google's network sourced speech synthesis
SPEAK AT END OF TRACK
This relies on the track containing a reasonable estimate of the time as well as it being scrobbled correctly. Scrobble Droid, Google Music, Double Twist and the Built in Android/HTC players all seem to be OK for scrobbling track length.
If you fast forward through a track, or pause it, then there will be no speech at the end. Android does not scrobble this information.
Toasts always appear at the start of the track, regardless of 'speak at end' setting.
On some devices the speech volume can be quiet, especially when played through headphones or over bluetooth. Unfortunately this is a limitation of the device and Android OS. We can't fix these problems so please try the free version before buying the paid version.
For Tune Announcer to work, your music player MUST support SCROBBLING. Tune Announcer supports a variety of common scrobble formats and will work with most players that implement scrobbling. Some players require that you enable scrobbling in their settings. Furthermore, some players won't scrobble unless you install the LastFM scrobble client. Usually, it is enough just to install it, you don't always need to register with LastFM to scrobble.
Turn on Tune Announcer's debug mode and play music. If you don't get any 'toast' messages with debug scrobble information, then your music player is not scrobbling. Either change your music player's settings, or change your music player. Tune Announcer is NOT psychic, it requires the player to scrobble.
To speak, your device must have an Text-to-Speech service built in. All modern Android OS's will have this, though you may need to enable or download the speech libraries. Check your Android OS Settings under Language and Input.
As always, please email us with any issues so that we can fix them! Feature requests are always welcome.
Other features include :
- Strobe tuning display
- historical temperaments
- adjustable A frequency
- instrument key settings
- customisable piano keyboard
- sensitivity adjustment
plus more .
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level. (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Don't worry about 'adware' warnings of some antivirus scanners. Of course the player is not a virus. This is just because the player shows advertisements. The full version is not affected by that.
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
Tune!It features :
- chromatic tuner with automatic pitch detection
- spectrum in 2 or 3 dimensions
- harmonic analysis to view partials
- wave form display
- Strobe tuning
- customizable library of historical temperaments
- custom tuning to set up special instrument tunings with presets for guitar, violin, viola, cello, bagipe, harp and piano
- customizable piano keyboard which can play reference tones
- melodic ear training to improve your musical listening skills
and many more
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
• tap to adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease tuning sensitivity and precision (up to 0.1 cents)
• you can calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference. You can also select non-standard musical temperaments, alternate note namings and much more
• select the Sonogram tab to view how the frequency spectrum changes with time, and follow the tuned note as it travels thorugh the spectrum as a green line
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
If you have problems with the app or suggestions for enhancements or new features please contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
• The app requires the internet permission to display ads
From the publishing house of Yemen's greatest singer the composer and cantor, aharon amram.
Application 'Tunes of Yemen'
In This rich-content, one of a kind application, we take proud in making aharon amram
Life-work, accessible to all, and grant you the opportunity to listen for free.
To all the works being sung, wrote, composed, recorded and published by aharon amram Throughout his life.
In This application you can find and listen to all the:
Albums and songs recorded by Aharon Amram.
Reading of Torah and, the haftarot ,all the prayers Around the Year, Saturday and holydays
High holydays prayers and poetry's, of Rosh Hashanah and Yom hakipurim,
The book of psalm chants, the reading of the scrolls, and more…
All that, in the original Jewish Yemenite ancient melodies, in the amazing and dulcet voice of her greatest singer and cantor, Mr. Aharon amram.
"And their sons, who do not know, will hear and learn"
Aharon Ben r. Shlomo Amram
• Play / Stop the metronome with flash / vibration / visual
• Turn on tuner
• Record your play
• Select rhythm pattern
With NO touch, you can:
• Stop the metronome in battery-saving mode (by cover the proximity sensor).
Novel ideas are implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
and Soundcorset metronome never lag it.
★ Integrated recorder in one-touch ★
★ Flash metronome
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button
to easily touch with your busy fingers
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
* Free guitar tuner
Note: Las Gidi Tunes may use large amounts of data and carrier data charges may apply. For best results, we recommend you connect your device to trusted WiFi networks when available and download songs to your device to prevent streaming data.
Synchronizing wirelessly the iTunes musics in your Android device and your PC.
Easy setting up!
A picture-based document will help you setting up an application into your PC.
Once you finished first configuration, you don't have to connect your Android and your PC via USB any more.
After that, all you need to do is to press the "Start Sync" button, then your iTunes' Playlist will be copied into your Android.
Note:"WiFi Tunes Sync"(free) has restrictions of the following.:
- Can only sync 1 playlist
- Restricted 30 items per playlist
- Cannot change path of music folder in the SD card
(All of those restriction will be removed after you purchase PRO version)
Note:If Android Market would say "your device is not compatible", please contact me and let me know your device name and country.
I believe that I haven't restricted any of Android devices.
-Copying selected playlist of iTunes to your Android.
-Creating playlist file(m3u) that is supported by iTunes.
-Transferring "Album Artwork from iTunes"
* The below environments have been confirmed.
-Xperia arc(Android 2.3)
-Windows XP Professional SP2 32bit
-Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit
-Windows Vista Business 32bit
-Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 64bit
-Windows 7 Proffesional 32bit
-Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit
It is worth to try to use this application even if your system hasn't been confirmed.
It would work well if your Windows is newer than XP SP2.
* Update History
- Ver.220.127.116.11 (Jan.02.2015)
-Fixed the issue that the music files synchronized to the external storage are not recognized on the some of players in Android 4.4.x (Kitkat).
- Ver.1.2.12 (Dec.28.2014)
-Added function to sync your music files to External Storage on Android 4.4.x (Kitkat).
- Ver.1.2.11 (Jun.22.2014)
-Fixed the issue that an error had occurred at the synchronization completion in Android 4.4.x (Kitkat).
- Ver.1.2.10 (Mar.14.2013)
-Fixed the issue which would result in system errors when pressing "Playlist" of the menu in Android 4.x.
- Ver.1.2.9 (Nov.14.2011)
-The function which the extension of Playlist is set to m3u8 is added.(for PowerAMP)
- Ver.1.2.8 (Oct.08.2011)
-The function which updates the PC side application to the latest version by one click is added.
-Fixed the problem which becomes the error when set to "Sync checked filed only" and the playlist which contains unacquired Podcast was synchronized.
-Changed so that Windows may not be in a sleep state during a synchronization.
- Ver.1.2.7 (July.23.2011)
-Added function "Transfer Mode" which is only download files to your SD card without removing files.(Pro version)
- Ver.1.2.6 (July.18.2011)
-Added function to sync only checked files by iTunes.
- Ver.1.2.5 (Jun.28.2011)
-Added function to put tune of compilation album in artist folders.(Respond to requests from PowerAMP users.)
-Added function to send mail the URL of PC app to download and install for your PC.
-The setting screen has been improved.
- Ver.1.2.4 (Jun.25.2011)
-Fixed bug:when the terminal default notificatiion ringtone was set to silent, an error occasionally occured.
- Ver.1.2.3 (Jun.18.2011)
-Fixed problem that app is terminated by Android-OS in some cases.
-Changed to indicate the solution when a connection error.
-Fixed a bug of Notification.
- Ver.1.2.2 (Jun.11.2011)
- Ver.1.2.1 (Jun.08.2011)
- Ver.1.2 (Jun.07.2011)
- Ver.1.1.13 (May.14.2011)
- Ver.1.1.12 (May.06.2011)
- Ver.1.1.11 (Apr.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.10 (Apr.17.2011)
- Ver.1.1.9 (Apr.17.2011)
- Ver.1.1.8 (Apr.10.2011)
- Ver.1.1.7 (Mar.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.6 (Mar.21.2011)
- Ver.1.1.5 (Mar.09.2011)
- Ver.1.1.4 (Mar.05.2011)
- Ver.1.1.3 (Mar.01.2011)
- Ver.1.1.2 (Feb.27.2011)
- Ver.1.1.1 (Feb.22.2011)
- Ver.1.0 (Feb.19.2011)
* iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Application run on background at the time you schedule.
You can set a limit on how many messages can be sent daily.
Once scheduled the app does not need to be active and starts automatically with your phone, but you can always change the settings and reschedule.