With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads
For information about why we request certain permissions visit:
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+TuneIn/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Tumblr: http://blog.tunein.com
• Play / Stop the metronome with flash / vibration / visual
• Turn on tuner
• Record your play
• Select rhythm pattern
With NO touch, you can:
• Stop the metronome in battery-saving mode (by covering the proximity sensor).
New ideas implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
Soundcorset metronome never lags.
★ Integrated one-touch recorder ★
★ Flash metronome
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button
to easily touch with your busy fingers
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
* Free guitar tuner
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level. (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Don't worry about 'adware' warnings of some antivirus scanners. Of course the player is not a virus. This is just because the player shows advertisements. The full version is not affected by that.
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
Get your guitar tuned just in a few seconds. Never struggle with your tuner being out of battery!
Pano Tuner listens to the sound you make and shows you the pitch. You can tune your instrument accurately by looking at the offset from the pitch that you want to tune to.
<< Features >>
☆ Quick and sensitive response
Just try this app now and see how quick and sensitive it is to your sound.
★ Wide range of pitch sensor
This app is a chromatic tuner. It follows any pitch your instrument can make. Bring any of your instruments - guitars, upright basses, trumpets and piccolos.
Note: Because of the differences between the microphone specifications among android devices, the sensor range can vary.
- Adjust the concert-A frequency to make your instrument in harmony with your band.
- Change the sensitivity to tune your instrument more accurately.
- Use non-standard tunings to make your own harmony. Pythagorean, Just intonation, 1/4-comma mean tone and more temperaments are ready for you. You can add your own temperaments to make your chords more in consonance. Note: this is the full version feature and you can use after upgrade.
This is the professional version of DaTuner Chromatic Tuner, reviewed on Android Central:
"For the Android-loving musician, I think DaTuner Pro is easily the best tuner you can have on your device. I used to give that title to *see review!*, but DaTuner has proven to be so powerful, easy to use, and accurate, it'd be foolish to not use it."
DaTuner is an all-purpose chromatic tuner with a simple interface. DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, balafone, Ducati timing belt, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
1.) No dead zone - screen changes to green when tuning is good.
2.) Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
3.) Bright, easy-to-read display.
4.) Quick, accurate and precise. < 0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz), <0.1 cents @ C5(1046.5Hz), < 1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5.) Screen lock: Lock to the note you want to tune, even if extremely out of tune and make your way up/down to it.
6.) Filter lock: Lock and filter to a specific note and filter out everything outside that note's range.
8.) Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
9.) Choice of colours for sharp/flat
11.) Temperaments. You can modify the ones that exist or add your own using a text editor. The temperaments are saved on your external memory under the /DaTuner directory.
12.) Notation (ie Solfége, English, English sharp, English flat, Northern European.) Customization of these will be possible in a future upgrade.
13.) Emulated strobe tuner display
14.) Digital display of error in cents
15.) Pitch pipe (triangle, sine, sawtooth, square)
16.) ** REMOVED TEMPORARILY Pitch pipe auto mode (no touch!) **
17.) Accelerated tuning algorithm.
18.) Sample rate range 8kHz - 48kHz.
DaTuner's display is easy to read; nearest note and octave is displayed in a giant, easy to read font in the center of the screen, and frequency in hertz plus error in cents is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Sensitivity is auto-adjusted, but can also be adjusted by touch via a bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and the speed/accuracy of the algorithm and the relative frequency (if other than 440Hz) can be adjusted via the configuration menu.
There is no "dead zone" with this tuner app as is the case with many other apps. Instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area. Both the "in-tune" range and the colours shown for sharp and flat can be configured in this version. The emulated strobe tuner display provides additional visual feedback to how close to the desired note you are.
Screen lock and filter lock allow you to select the note that you would like to tune to, with filter lock ignoring anything outside of the range of the note you wish to tune, which is useful for tuning in noisy environs.
I have tried my best to eliminate bugs from this software, and I apologize in advance for any problems you might find. Getting feedback via email, negative and positive, is very appreciated, so please email me all of the problems that occur so I can fix them! Try out the free version of DaTuner first to be sure that you want to buy the "pro" version.
There is the possibility of setting six-string guitar in a variety of guitar tunings:
- Classic (EBGDAE);
- Drop (B, C, D, ..);
- Open (G, D. ..);
- DADGAD, DADDAD, ...;
- Crafty Tuning;
- Alternative Cross A (Sitar A).
• Metronome offers a variety of rhythmic patterns whose parameters are changed in an intuitive way. The whole is complemented by a large and legible interface.
♫ Tempo tuning from 20 to 240 BPM
♫ Tap tempo
♫ Save songs
♫ Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
♫ From 2 to 20 beats per measure
♫ Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
♫ Counter bar
♫ 4 sound packs
♫ Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
♫ Runs in background
♫ Setting saved automatically on exit
• Tuner is an application perfect for amateurs and professional musicians. You can select one from three modes:
♫ AUTO - automatic tuning - examined frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound (in the range of -50 to +50 cents) of the specific frequencies of pure sound,
♫ SOUND - sound tuning - select a specific sound that will be tuned,
♫ PLAY - generate the sound based on the particular frequency.
The buttons on the screen allows to play the individual sound of a guitar strings and the sound of the middle “A” on piano. Settings allow you to specify the sensitivity of the microphones, the base frequency and the deviation in cents on the frequency of 440 Hz There is also the possibility to define a specific octave and the names of sounds.
Just launch the app and make a sound with the instrument! The background screen indicates if the note is correctly tuned (red or green) and the number bellow indicates the missing tenths to the correct tune.
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
- Wide Detection Range from A0-C8
- Tone Generator (optimized sound generator, to generate tones in the full range of A0 up to C8)
- Tuning Modes for specific instruments
- Special Tuning Features
Instrument Tuning Modes:
- Chromatic Tuner (Tuning instruments in the full range of A0 up to C8)
- Guitar Tuner
- Violin Tuner
- Viola Tuner
- Violoncello Tuner
- Bass Tuner (4 Strings and 5 Strings)
Special Tuning Features:
- Orchestra Tuning (shift/redefine the concert A Pitch)
- [Pro] Tempering Modes (e.g. Equal Tempering, Kirnberg3, Werckmeister3, Meantone)
- [Pro] Stretching 4 Modes (Allows the user the tuning of pianos)
The Fine Chromatic Tuner was adjusted and tested with acoustic guitars, soprano ukulele, tenor uke and electric guitars. I believe that it will work with any mid to mid-high range instrument as it was fine adjusted for the 70 Hz - 500 Hz. So this one is not suitable for bass guitars for example. I will make a different app for the low range instruments soon.
This is automatic chromatic tuner that supports every screen size. Fine Chromatic Tuner works well with devices supporting 44100 16 bit audio input (almost every phone and tablet in mid - high price range) and 22050 16 bit audio input. It still works with the other possible settings but not so accurate.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Clean and simple analog like UI
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
- Supports A 432 Hz (Not available in the free version)
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
It has the high-quality sounds of the tuned acoustic guitar.
Just click on the button and tune your guitar with the repeating sound of the tuned string! To stop the repeating click on the button one more time. It's simple!
Keywords: guitar tuner, tune guitar, acoustic guitar
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
UltraTuner features one of the fastest, smoothest and most responsive tuning engines of all the tuner apps on the market.
UltraTuner is precise to a 1/100th of a cent, far beyond human perception of pitch. In fact, it’s 10 times more accurate than a mechanical strobe tuner (considered the “gold standard” of tuners). UltraTuner’s accurate pitch detection is achieved through a proprietary dual-analysis processing engine, which allows it to get a much more accurate reading of the frequency from the incoming note than most other tuners. UltraTuner’s fast response makes tuning a mechanical instrument a breeze. Its extreme precision also makes it the perfect app tuner for intonating stringed instruments like guitar or bass, as well as for calibrating electronic instruments like vintage synths.
UltraTuner’s speed and precision provides players and engineers with a pocket-sized professional instrument tuner that’s always with them. It offers two basic modes of operation: Stage and Studio.
When in Stage mode, UltraTuner is a straightforward, ultra-accurate instrument tuner featuring a unique, simple interface that’s easy to see in low-light conditions. It features a graduated flat and sharp display to indicate degrees from pitch. When the note is in tune, the display turns green. UltraTuner utilizes the entire device screen for tuning, so it is easily visible from a distance on dimly lit stages.
In Studio mode, UltraTuner provides wave visualization that gives a qualitative feedback of the pitch deviation as a simple right/left motion of the real waveform of your instrument. A flat note will move the waveform to the left, while a sharp note will move it to the right. A note whose pitch is dead center is represented by a still waveform. Additionally, by simply tapping on the main studio display, it’s possible to switch to the pitch-tracking visualisation.
The pitch tracking visualisation allows players to monitor pitch over time. This is especially useful in the studio for monitoring pitch of non-chromatic instruments like vocals, violin and brass etc., on recordings over time, and very useful for vocal and instrument pitch training.
In the settings window, players can quickly calibrate the “A” note, set the temperament type, set the root key for tracking and adjust the audio sensitivity. UltraTuner can use the device’s built-in microphone for audio input, and works with all analog or digital audio interfaces for Android devices, like IK’s iRig 2, iRig HD-A, iRig STOMP, iRig Mic, iRig MIC HD-A, iRig Mic Studio, iRig Mic Cast, iRig PRE and iRig.
• Innovative engine that allows responsiveness and high accuracy (+/- 0.01 cent)
• Dual modes: Stage and Studio
• Large tuning indication visible at a distance (Stage mode)
• Tuning history to see tuning variations over time (Studio mode)
• Useful not only for tuning, but also for non-chromatic instrument training
Application run on background at the time you schedule.
You can set a limit on how many messages can be sent daily.
Once scheduled the app does not need to be active and starts automatically with your phone, but you can always change the settings and reschedule.