- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
The application is an initiative of the São Paulo Metropolitan Rail Company - METRO.
Functions and resources:
- Direct from the Metro
Real-time tracking of each line’s operational status.
- Where are you going?
A step-by-step simulation of the fastest route between two stations, including estimated time and cost, neighborhood maps, etc.
- Network Map
Visual map of all Metro lines.
- Lines and Stations
View all Metro lines and stations. Consult operating hours, locations, etc.
View fares, assistance telephone numbers, and service hours for individual stations.
Este é um guia de bolso para turistas e habitantes de São Paulo. Suas principais funcionabilidades são:
- Mapa das linhas do metrô, divididas por cores. Nesta visualização, cada estação abre um link para visualizar a mesma numa lista ou na sua localização no Google Maps;
- Lista das estações do metrô, divididas por cores, na exata sequência das estações. Além de visualizar o endereço cada estação abre um link para visualizar a mesma no mapa das linhas ou na sua localização no Google Maps;
- Localização do metrô permite a visualização das estações espalhadas pelo Google Maps, com pontos cromáticos representando cada linha. Além de visualizar no mapa, podendo obter o nome das ruas próximas da estação, cada ponto abre um link para visualizar a mesma no mapa das linhas ou na lista.
O Metrô São Paulo terá em breve novas atualizações permitindo a listagens das estações de trem, uso de geolocalização e o traçado de rotas.
App testada e rodando perfeitamente nas principais resoluções Android, incluindo a resolução 600x1024 do Samsung Galax Tab.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
You can create itineraries to Sao Paulo on www.nativoo.com and load them in your smartphone!
★ The Sao Paulo SP Brazil Travel Guide creates itineraries for your trips in seconds, based on your preferences! You can change and adapt it as you wish
★ Explore the city! You can find attractions, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, maps, hostels and maps, hotels in Sao Paulo.
★ Nativoo Sao Paulo SP Guide learns your preferences, you can also set a quick profile to help the guide suggest the best routes and places for you
About Sao Paulo:
São Paulo is more than the financial capital of Brazil, it is the largest city in the southern hemisphere. It is a giant urban amalgamation with more than 20 million inhabitants, if you consider the entire metropolitan area, which makes São Paulo a booming city full of culture and business.
The city has fantastic museums, like the Museum of the Portuguese Language, the Museum of Soccer, and the Museum of Art of São Paulo. Don’t forget to visit those. One of the main roads in the city, Avenida Paulista, is one of the postcard locations and it should always be on your itinerary, along with the Mercadão (Grand Market), where you can try the famous codfish pastels and bologna sandwiches. Spend an afternoon in Ibirapuera Park, and another walking through Historic Downtown. Visit the Liberdade neighborhood, wehre a large Japonese population is located, and spend a night to attend one of the dozens of theaters if you can.
São Paulo has huge commercial centers on streets like Brás and Rua 25 de Março. The people of Brazil come to take advantage of the popular prices to by clothes, toys, jewelry, and more. But the city also has places for the sophisticated shopper, like Rua Oscar Freire in the Gardens, and the recently opened Shopping JK Iguatemi in the Vila Olimpia. These places have shops where you can find international brands like Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna, Prada, Chanel, Louboutin, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Armani, and others.
The city is also the restaurant capital of Brazil. In São Paulo, it’s possible to eat everything, from bar food to mongolian food. The restaurant D.O.M., owned by the acclaimed chef Alex Atala, has been listed as one of the top restaurants in the world for a few years. Another highlight in the restaurant scene are the excellent spots for pizza and pasta, which is a result of the Italian immigration during the 20th century.
Like in any other metropolis, there are some security precautions to take for those who visit. Some of these are to keep your bag or purse in front of you, don’t leave cameras or cellphones obviously exposed, and avoid poorly lit and deserted areas. During the night, grab taxis from a co-op, or call one by phone or through a smartphone app.
Driving around São Paulo is chaotic and difficult, so renting a car may not be the best option. It is hard to find open parking spots, and parking garages are expensive. It’s always possible to take trains and metros through the city, but the cars will often be full, especially during rush hour. Taxis can be found easily and taken to all the important spots, but can also get expensive.
★ Highlights ★
✔ NEW: NFC-Plugin for read tickets of Moscow metro;
✔ Trains timetables(L.A.,Msk,Spb,Kiev,D.C.,NY,London,Athens);
✔ Search for closest metro station to location in the city. For example, you can find station nearby to Red Square. You can as well find closest station to Big Ben in London, to Eiffel Tower in Paris, etc..;
✔ Search for closest station using GPS;
✔ Prompt which metro car to take to exit to the city or change the line (NYC, Moscow, SPb, Kiev, London, Barcelona, Paris, Munich);
✔ Easy controls. You can get a route in few clicks;
✔ Voice search – search for stations, routes, POI;
✔ Tourist's POI – cafés, night clubs, cinemas, shops and other places of interest nearby to metro stations;
✔ Airports and railway stations located on the map;
✔ Send your route as text via SMS or as picture via Email;
✔ Favourite stations, routes and closed stations;
✔ Schemes of stations for some maps;
✔ Metro maps of many cities around the world in single app;
Additional features for metro which are covered by GSM network or Wi-Fi:
✔ Current location on metro plan;
✔ Voice prompts while navigating;
✔ Start station is chosen automatically;
✔ Reminder to exit the train;
Available metro schemes:
★ USA ★
1. New York
3. Los Angeles County
★ United Kingdom ★
1. London tube
2. London tube + National Rail in Z1-6
★ Russia ★
2. Saint Petersburg
5. Nijniy Novgorod
★ Spain ★
★ Canada ★
★ France ★
★ Republic of Singapore ★
★ Ukraine ★
★ Belarus ★
★ Germany ★
★ Mexico ★
★ Brazil ★
1. São Paulo
★ Czech Republic ★
★ Japan ★
★ Greece ★
★ South Korea ★
★ China ★
1. Hong Kong
★ Italy ★
★ Sweden ★
★ India ★
★ Malaysia ★
1. Kuala Lumpur
★ United Arab Emirates ★
* CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
It is necessary to mute the player in headphones, when the program announces current station's name by the voice
* COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
To determine current location by GSM transmitters of mobile operators
* FINE (GPS) LOCATION
To find the nearest station in the city
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Download train timetables, info about metro service status, information about time of the next train
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
For information on the current GSM or Wi-Fi cell. Binding license to Market
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Saving navigation data on SD-card. Saving current route as picture on SD-card to send to a friend.
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
Prevent phone from sleep when uses navigation
* CHANGE WI-FI STATE
To find Wi-Fi spots on subway stations and determine current user location in the underground (activated only if you allow to use Wi-Fi in phone settings)
São Paulo Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
São Paulo (/ˌsaʊ ˈpaʊloʊ/; Portuguese pronunciation: [sɐ̃w ˈpawlu]; Saint Paul) is the largest city in Brazil, the largest city in the southern hemisphere and Americas, and the world's eighth largest city by population. The metropolis is anchor to the São Paulo metropolitan area, ranked as the second most populous metropolitan area in the Americas and among the ten largest metropolitan areas on the planet. São Paulo is the capital of the state of São Paulo, which is the most populous Brazilian state, and exerts strong regional influence in commerce and finance as well as arts and entertainment. São Paulo maintains strong international influence and is considered an Alpha World City. The name of the city honors Saint Paul of Tarsus. (wikipedia.org)
Travel Guide, pictures, information and location of the main sights of the city that works offline, so you will not be depending on your internet connection while on tour, or have to pay a fortune for roaming.
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* An offline artistical map of the city
* Works offline – no roaming charges
* Others Appp Maps integration (Online)
* Twitter integration (Online)
* Available in Portuguese and English
This is the mappa map for São Paulo the largest city in Brazil.
The offline mappa map of Sao Paulo covers: Downtown; West (Osasco); South Central with Parque do Ibirapuera (Santo André, São Bernardo do Campo and São Caetano do Sul); Southeast; Northeast (Guarulhos); Far South; Far East (future host of the FIFA 2014 World Cup and Mogi das Cruzes), South West (Embu das Artes) and Northwest.
The airports, metro, buses and train stations are all covered on the Sau Paulo offline mappa map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for São Paulo, Brazil:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for São Paulo now!
Follow us @
I also include a list of all service stations with their respective map view both satellite and in map view.
In short it is an essential application for every inhabitant of the city.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• TripAdvisor POIs as free download in Sygic Store
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
- shows your current position on the map,
- searches locations on the map (requires internet connection),
- shows current coordinates, elevation, and accuracy of GPS,
- records your track (also while running in background),
- calculates your recorded track statistics (distance covered, duration, elevation gain, speed, ...),
- renders elevation profiles,
- exports your recorded track into GPX or KML file (file is either saved on memory card or sent by email),
- adjusts GPS accuracy (lower accuracy settings extend the battery life).
The map in this application was generated using data from the OpenStreetMaps project. This data is licensed under (c) OpenStreetMap contributors. The map tiles and design is licensed under (c) Daniel Tekel.]
Important warning: Do not substitute the application map for the official hiking maps in your area. The application map currently covers approximately 90% of the existing trails. The author of this application assumes no responsibility for any map inaccuracies.
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
I also include a list of all service stations with their respective map view both satellite and in map view.
In short it is an essential application for every inhabitant of the city.