Uninstalled. App just HAS TO HAVE Google Play services installed before it will work. Kind of a hassle getting BT connected, but it does work. Stupid ad plastered at the bottom of the screen in landscape mode takes up 20% of the screen, and on top of a dashboard, the phone is going to be landscape mode. Even with no internet access, still has an ad about buying pro version, so the screen real estate is still taken up.
Everyone complains about the add... Just buy the full version if you like it so much. Craig Ueltzens comment is one of the funniest I have ever seen! All of his excuses are awful. Eg why wouldn't you have Google play services installed I'm the first place 😂
Works well with OBD2 ELM clone devices Been trying almost all OBD apps on Play Store, finally found this OBD Dashboard. Thanks for its custom dashboard and less complicated design. However I couldn't find the error code reset. Definitely will buy the paid version.
Best HUD app for ELM 327 Pairs and connects a looot faster than other obd apps. Clean efficient non bloaty interface. Intuitive layout. (Not for diagnostics)
Great non bloaty program. Would be improved with changing boost guages to include negative values aswell
New features and improvements:
* Support for Wi-Fi scantools. Please report problems.
* Communication performance improvement for fast OBD protocols. Virtually tested at hundreds of Hz.
* Possible rare communication failure fixed.
* Sometimes when resuming the app it will go to the information page instead of previously viewed dashboard page
* Sometimes when adding/removing dashboards it will go to the wrong dashboard page
All-in-one OBD2 app for ELM327: OBD scanner, car diagnostic, ELM checker &