Good, but There needs to be a change in app control that prevents 'clear cache' and 'clear data' being used. Full Control can't be uninstalled if you block app control, but cache and data can be cleared, effectively neutralizing Full Control's entire purpose. If you block all settings, it's not an issue, but if you just want to block app installations, it is. I wanted to keep some settings available for change, but now I have had to block them altogether. It would also help if there were a 'block all new apps' setting so that kids can't just go to the play store on a computer and install from there, if they somehow manage to guess your password.
LG Optimus F3 Ok but it keeps crashing and failing. Kinda defeats the purpose of its use as a Parental Control or any kind of control app. I even bought the full version. Fix the bugs on LG Optimus F3 and you get 5 stars.
Awesome but No support for Lollipop which my phone upgrade itself to! So I'm screwed.
• Added support for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 and up) without requiring root access.
• The password reset e-mail is now optional again.
• Added password reset via SMS option
• Many bug fixes
• Added tablet support
• Added option to disable all FullControl restrictions
• Fixed applications locking on some phones, including the Galaxy S III
• Minor bug fixes
The real business level call recorder, recording is clear and loud in two sides.