What else can you do with Qustodio as a parent? Check out the list below:
Top Parental Controls features:
- Set time limits for kids online
- Control apps, block the ones you don’t want, monitor the ones you do
- Block access to pornography, gambling, or inappropriate sites
- Block unwanted calls, set a list of allowed callers
Top Monitoring features:
- Show how your child spends time online, and what they’re up to
- Monitor all Apps, Calls & SMS and Web
- Monitor Social network activity
- Track your child’s location, going back as far as 30 days
ALSO JUST LAUNCHED: Enable a Panic Button on your child’s phone!
Feel safer knowing that your child can contact you and other family members in an emergency in just one click. They can open the app and just turn on the Panic Button.
Want Qustodio for all your devices?
New users can install the Qustodio app on up to five family members’ devices, and then monitor and manage remotely from any internet-enabled device. You’re not limited to just Android devices either. Qustodio works on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Kindle and Nook.
Important notes for users:
- Qustodio for Android can protect the settings screen of your Android device. If this setting is activated, it will require you to type your Qustodio password to access the settings screen on Android.
- You can access and manage Qustodio at any time from the online dashboard at http://family.qustodio.com
The Qustodio app is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Follow us on facebook.com/qustodio or twitter @qustodio
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact you carrier for details.
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with the Cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
Features include :-
Security : Antivirus, App Privileges
Protect your device against malware and malicious apps. Scan all installed applications.
Know what permissions your installed application have and what those permissions mean.
Parental Control : Whether you want to protect your kids online or want to keep some apps locked on a shared device the Parental Control feature is right for you. All the data regarding the child device's usage shall be available at the parent web console console.
Spam control: Block unwanted Calls and SMS including Sms content blocking.
Don't ever receive any annoying calls and sms's again. Mobile Heal will block them for you.
You can view a history of blocked events in the app and on your web console.
Backup and restore your data from the server.
Manage: Feature set also includes option to remotely locate, lock or wipe device from web console in case device is stolen or lost.
Delete Your Data: Completely wipe all the private data stored on your lost phone, including pictures, texts, contacts, call history, account info, and more.
Sound an Alarm: It can sound a loud alarm upon command and make it easier to find the lost device.
Parental Control : This features offers you full control over your own or your child's device. Control what apps to block on a device. In addition with the safe browsing feature you can block access to some or all websites.
Web Portal : Access your device's backups, usage, location as well as Remote device management.
3 months free trial available!
Well, ExpenseBillSplit is the right app for you to get rid of all these headaches by doing all the complicated math and displaying a simple bill settlement statement that can be shared through emails or other supported apps. It is designed to be spreadsheet-like so that you can have several payers for a single item in case the item is too expensive for one to fork out cash alone. You can save receipt image for each individual item, change the decimal place of the spent amount, adjust the column width, choose currency symbol and more. Furthermore, there is a built-in function to backup created Events including receipt images to a single text file which can be restored back to your phone/tablet or to other supported equipment. Refer to key Features for more information.
• Spreadsheet-like design
• Can be used as personal spending tracker or group bill split expense tracker
• Auto split bill expense with details like how much debtors should pay creditors
• Share bill statement through email or other available compatible apps with friends and others
• Touch each created Event (spreadsheet workbook) to go into Details page (spreadsheet worksheet)
• Flexibility to change Event name, Details Page item name, payer name and many more
• Create, Delete, Share, Backup and Restore created Events
• Choose your own currency symbol to work with
• Choose your own currency rate to either calculate foreign currency or discounted item in percent
• Multiple sort options
• View Details page statement summary at Event page
• Backup Events that are important to a single text file which can be used to restore on any phone/tablet
• Restore all backup Events including receipt image, sort option, decimal place and more
• Each Event can have its own sort option, currency decimal place, column width and currency symbol
• Details page item and payer column width can be adjusted and can also be reset to default
• Save receipt image for every item bought through Gallery or Camera
• Easy access to saved receipt through Gallery ExpenseBillSplit_Image folder
• Easy identification of Opened or Closed Event with a coloured button
• Support Android 2.3 Gingerbread (API level 9) to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (API level 22)
It's very easy and simple to use:
Take a Photo
- From the home screen tap the camera icon located in the lower section of the screen.
- Crop the phone numbers you want to convert.
Clean up the image
- Use the slider to make sure that the numbers are readable and clear
Edit the result (Convert)
- Double check our results to make sure that your matched contacts are accurate
And we’re done!
- Now you have a more personalized billing statement with the names of your family and friends
Define monthly limits for your kids or employees.
Restrict phone calls, messages, data, applications and settings.
Avoid surprises on your phone bill.
☆ This is a trial version of FullControl which will work only for 35 days after installed. If you decide to buy this app later, all your data will be imported from the trial version.
☆ The only feature disabled in the trial version is the Backup & Restore of the configuration. All other features can be fully evaluated for 35 days!
☆ Limit outgoing calls
☆ Limit outgoing SMS & MMS
☆ Limit mobile data transfer
☆ Lock specific applications and phone settings
Who may need this app?
• Parents who want to keep control over their children's phone usage
• Companies which want to control employee's phone usage
• Anyone with a limited phone plan that want to avoid unpleasant surprises on the phone bill
With this app, you can:
[✔] Define monthly limits according to your phone bill
[✔] Define trusted numbers that can bypass monthly limits
[✔] Only allow calls and sent messages to trusted numbers
[✔] Lock access to specific applications
[✔] Lock specific phone settings, or simply all settings
[✔] Block the installation and removal of applications
[✔] Limit monthly mobile data transfer
... and much more!
About the required permissions:
• FULL INTERNET ACCESS: This is necessary to validate your trial license and to send the password recovery e-mail, in case you lose your password. The license validation is performed only once, when opening the application for the first time. Internet access is not performed at any time without your permission.
• READ SENSITIVE LOG DATA: Required to block applications and system settings.
• CHANGE/INTERCEPT NETWORK SETTINGS AND TRAFFIC: Required to limit the mobile data usage.
• All other permissions are required to limit the calls and outgoing messages.