With FindShip, you can track your vessel' movements realtime on the map
* Nearly 80,000 ships online.
* Covering most ports on the world.
* Detail ship's information. In addition to AIS information, D.W.T/Gross ton/Build year is also provided.
* Powerfull ship/port search engine.
* Auto-refresh current region's ship data.
* Google satellite map is available.
* Port's weather forecasts all over the world.
* View 1000+ NOAA Charts.
* Share ship's current position with your friends.
================== What's different with FindShip 1.x ==================
* Support both portrait and landscape orientation
* User can adjust the font size of ship's label
* Fix bugs in previous versions
* Greatly enhance performance of display ships
* Enhance app's stability
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors and lighthouses
and much more!
➜ NEW! Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
VesselFinder Free features include:
- Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship details - name, flag, type, destination, ETA, course, speed
Do you want more features? Buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Additional ship details - IMO, MMSI, draught, gross tonnage, size, deadweight, year of built, callsign
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
Specifically designed for use on the water, BoatBeacon uniquely provides Bearing, Range and Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations in addition to AIS ship information. Uses up-to-the-second AIS feeds unlike other apps which can be a minute or more behind real time. Transmits as well as receives AIS and is the only app that continuously monitors CPA, notifying if potential collisions are detected even when the app is in the background.
“An outstanding app, with great potential. Both interesting to use and very user friendly. This could be a life saver. Everyone who goes on the water should have this on and use it!” Sundream
Receives AIS ship data in real-time. No VHF AIS receiver, transponder or aerial required.
Over the horizon Collision, SART and MoB detection (30 miles radius) using continuous Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations - highlights boats that are on a potential collision course and alarms.
Provides Bearing and Distance information to other boats in addition to AIS information like speed, course, location, name, length etc.
Continually calculates and alarms CPA even when the app is in the background.
Option to Transmit your boats position, speed and heading to Global AIS Systems and other Boat Beacon users. Transmit also works continuously in the background too when enabled.
Live Map view with compass overlay which rotates with you so you can look in the direction of the ships on the map to locate them.
Extensive details on other ships - including Photos.
Search for boats or places nearby or worldwide by name or MMSI.
Share your track and position with friends and family instantly and in real time via email, Twitter and Facebook etc.
People can also follow you on Boat Beacon and leading AIS systems like MarineTraffic, ShipFinder and AIS Hub which have free web viewers available.
Also supports NMEA AIS via Wifi and USB.
Arm all the crews in a race with Boat Beacon and have real time updates on the race positions and have the Club-house watch too on a large screen with Boat Beacon's TV/Video Out support
Keep a watch and in touch with other boats in your flotilla when sailing in a group.
Ideal for busy and popular harbours, ports and coastal areas upto 15 miles out to sea.
Boat Beacon requires internet access to work. Most popular coastal areas in the US have cellular data access extending 12 or more miles out to sea. The UK has nearly complete coastal coverage out to 12 miles.
Android Smartphone or Tablet with GPS.
You do not need an MMSI to use Boat Beacon and you can be seen on Boat Beacon by other Boat Beacon users without having one. However if you want to be seen on Global AIS systems like Marine Traffic, Ship Finder and AIS Hub, etc. then you will need to have and use an MMSI number. If you don't have an MMSI for your boat you can obtain a free one in the US in a few minutes by visiting http://www.boatus.com/mmsi (the USCG approved agent) and using their online form. Alternatively email us for a free internet MMSI number.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AIS Ship data is provided by a network of voluntary AIS shore based stations. Some areas may not have AIS coverage.
N.B. This is not an AIS transponder. You will not be visible to other ships on their AIS systems unless they also use data from the same land based AIS networks.
NOT FOR NAVIGATION
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful. Boat Beacon should only be used for basic navigation reference and should not be solely relied upon to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.
Nautical map NL includes:
- More than 8,000 buoys, barrels and other floating waterway markings.
- More than 4,500 docks and warfs.
- More than 2,500 bridges, including height, width and operating times.
- More than 300 locks including operating times.
- Display of current speed and course.
- Graphical representation of the traveled route.
CHARTS (Currently only providing coverage for the US)
- NOAA electronic charts
- Satellite imagery, topographic maps, roads
- NEXRAD and similar live weather
- Overlays showing important warning zones (such as weather, security, etc.)
- Lets you see AIS-i and B traffic without needing an expensive receiver
- Gives you unparalleled emergency safety thanks to Instant Position Reporting
- Provides clear identification of other vessels: type, size, speed, heading, etc.
- Operates over cellular networks
ACTIVE CAPTAIN CRUISING INFO
(constantly updated, user-generated content)
- Navigation information, pilotage, insiders' typs, etc.
- Marinas (fuel types, prices, etc.)
- Dockage (prices, requirements, etc.)
- Pump-out services, ramps, etc.
- Recommended anchorages with details
- Contact info
AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWS
Your phone or tablet gives you an invaluable view into what's obscured by fog or darkness. You'll see buoys, channels, hazards, and more, so you can navigate safely to your destination regardless of visibility.
SOCIAL NETWORKING ON THE WATER
- Chat boat-to-boat with friends and fellow boaters
- Join discussions with like-minded boaters in chat rooms
- Share pictures
- Share waypoints, zones, and other locations
- Quickly find your friends out on the water and in harbors and anchorages
Smart Chart AIS's development has been supported by the US Despartment of Homeland Security under the Small Business Innovation and Research Program, Contract #D12PC00364.
© Copyright Team Augmented Reality Inc 2014 All rights reserved
Boat Watch is a free app, which offers...
- Spot any Boat or Ship via real-time AIS system
- Watch boat positions on a live map
- See the Name, Type and Destination of each vessel
- Set any boat as your favorite, and track it on the map
- Search and find boats and places
- Share boats on Facebook, Twitter or by email
Our optional In-App upgrade even sends you alerts when a boat you track sets sail or arrives - perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking cruise ships, ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Optional One-time In-App Upgrade Purchase adds...
- Boat positions refresh automatically
- Get alerts when your favorite boat arrives or departs
- Full boat information - speed, course, country, etc.
And, you can also add Live View by In-App Purchase, showing ships drawn at true scale with positions updated every 5 seconds.
mAIS is a mobile application that makes possible to use your mobile device to report the positions of a vessel to MarineTraffic. GPS-enabled devices (iPhone/iPad and Android) can be used to report the position, the details and the status of a vessel in case an AIS transponder is not available or the vessel is out of the range of MarineTraffic's AIS receivers.
The positions of a vessel will be reported if the application is started on the mobile device and whenever Internet connectivity is available. The position reporting will continue even if the app is running at the background on the device. This application is intended to be used only as a vessel's reporting tool and not as a personal location reporting tool. Therefore, it is important to be used only when the device is on board a vessel and it must be switched off whenever the device leaves the vessel.
This is not AIS
mAIS simulates the data transmitted by AIS transponders, however it only transmits data through the Internet and not through AIS radio-frequencies. It is clear that the information transmitted by mAIS is not visible by the AIS receivers of other vessels. It will be only displayed on MarineTraffic web site and apps. As such, mAIS is only a ship's self-reporting tool that does not substitute real AIS transmissions and it is not by any means related to the safety and navigation equipment of a vessel.
mAIS will work on GPS-enabled Android devices, as long as the 'Location Services' are enabled. It may not work properly on iPod or iPad WiFi, as these devices do not have built-in GPS and the position reports may be not accurate.
mAIS is continuously using the GPS of your device in order to report its positions. In most cases this is a power intensive operation and it will exhaust the battery of your device in a few hours. It is recommended to have your device plugged-in whenever you are using mAIS.
How to use it
A valid account registered at marinetraffic.com is required in order to start position reporting through the mAIS application. Register at http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/alerts.aspx The app must be configured to use the registered email and password as well as all valid details of the reporting vessel. A valid MMSI number together with the other details of the vessel (such as vessel's name, call-sign, dimensions, destination, ETA, etc) must be also configured in the app.
What if the vessel does not have a MMSI number assigned?
MMSI number is the key value for position reporting. A valid MMSI number, configured in mAIS app, is required in order to send position reports to MarineTraffic. It is possible that smaller vessels have not been assigned a MMSI number by their authorities. In this case you are still able to use mAIS, after having registered your vessel for a unique vessel's ID at this form on marinetraffic.com.
In order to avoid unwanted position reporting, MarineTraffic will send e-mail notifications at your registered e-mail address, whenever your app is active. This serves as a reminder that position reporting should only be active when you are at sea and must be turned off when at land.
The bandwidth consumed by mAIS is minimal. Even if mAIS is configured to send position reports at the highest frequency, it will use about 150 bytes/minute, which means about 210KB in one day or 6MB for a whole month of continuous use.
The PannonRIS system is permanently developed and operated in the framework of the co-operation between the Ministry of National Development, the National Transport Authority and the National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications (RSOE).
The PannonRIS mobile application offers the following continuously updated information for the stakeholders of inland navigation on the Hungarian section of the River Danube free of charge:
• water level information,
• notices to skippers,
• shallow section information,
• ice information.
The application is developed by RSOE, provider of the Hungarian River Information Services (PannonRIS).
De app toont direct welk merk en welke type auto deze kenteken heeft, misschien kun je hem dan spotten.
Ook bedrijfsauto's worden getoond.
Altijd op de hoogte van de nieuwste kentekens.
Tevens kun je een widget gebruiken voor het direct tonen van het nummerbord op je scherm, dan hoef je de app niet eens meer te openen.
Leuk om op je Android te hebben.
- Laat eenvoudig routes weergeven op kaart voor gemakkelijke navigatie
- Geeft nuttige plaatsen (NP's) weer
- Laat de huidige snelheid en koers zien
- Laat een voorspelling van de drukte op het water zien.
Meld de reis aan en krijg daarbij de scheepvaartberichten, openingstijden en doorvaarthoogten van bruggen en viaducten, informatie over havens, waterhoogten en veel meer te zien op de kaart. Deze app slaat reis- en ladinggegevens op, zodat eerdere reizen bekeken kunnen worden. Waterhoogten en scheepvaartberichten worden vrijwel direct opgehaald nadat Rijkswaterstaat ze heeft gepubliceerd. De informatie over openingstijden en doorvaarthoogten wordt regelmatig ververst.
Alleen geregistreerde binnenvaartschippers kunnen bulkgoederen elektronisch melden. De App geeft aan hoe een schipper zich bij Rijkswaterstaat kan registreren, als nieuwe gebruiker van de app voor elektronisch melden van bulkgoederen.
Traffic cameras includes:
Using Google maps and integrating that into each camera view allows you to quickly determine whether you should avoid the highway.
This is only traffic app with the most complete cameras for all of greater Toronto's major highways including york region, Toronto, and around the horseshoe valley to Niagara region with Google maps integration.
Don't want to get stuck in traffic? Want to save time on your commute? This app features the major highways in Toronto. Check the traffic before you leave or go home. I created this app to help those who hate fighting traffic every day by beating traffic with this app.
All camera views are in real time and accurate. If you have a slow network, it might take some time to load the camera.