ProDeaf Mobile is the only one to have a Libras dictionary, so you can navigate through hundreds of words in portuguese and learn its translation into Libras, even if you are not connected to the Internet. This innovative translation from portuguese to Libras is entirely free and is even better!
ProDeaf Mobile is designed and developed by ProDeaf Tecnologias Assistivas and is sponsored by Bradesco Seguros.
No aplicativo da TV INES encontraremos produções desenvolvidas por profissionais da Instituição assim como conteúdos produzidos pelo mundo da cultura e do entretenimento contemplando interesses das diversas faixas etárias como programas infantis, filmes de longa e curta metragem, programas educativos, seriados, dentre outros.
Único em âmbito federal, o Instituto Nacional de Educação de Surdos, fundado em 1857, é um Centro de Referência Nacional na Área da Surdez, exercendo os papéis de subsidiar a formulação de políticas públicas neste campo e de apoiar a sua implementação pelos sistemas de ensino. Promove fóruns, publicações, seminários, produção de material pedagógico em língua de sinais e legendados, pesquisas e assessorias técnicas em todo território nacional.
Baixe o aplicativo gratuitamente e comece a assistir aos conteúdos da TV INES.
If you want to learn American Sign Language (ASL) in an easy way, this simple apps is designed to learn a very basic hand sign language easily.
Learn American Sign Language with the help of this app with 26 Alphabet Flash Cards and Simple Practice tests to enhance your memory. When you are ready to test your knowledge, using practice mode you can test your ASL skills.
Hand Sign Challenge from all over the world!
A great way to learn sign language. Includes pictures, letters, numbers, and sounds, everything you might want for when you start learning to sign.
Schlagen Sie 2000 Begriffe des täglichen Lebens nach und lernen Sie deren Ausführung durch Abbildungen und Videos.
- 25 Kategorien des täglichen Lebens (z.B. Sport, Arbeit, etc.)
- über 2000 Begriffe und Synonyme
- ca. 1000 Abbildungen inkl. Bewegungsabläufe
- über 1200 Videos
- übergreifende Suchfunktion
- Möglichkeit Favoriten zentral zu speichern
- Swipe-Funktionalität zur leichteren Navigation innerhalb von Kategorien
Check out all kinds of content that interests you. After you have downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about Deaf Missions please visit:
The Deaf Missions App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Deaf Missions. All rights reserved.
- Aprende lenguaje de señas de forma divertida.
- El aprendizaje se efectúa por lecciones empezando por el abecedario.
- Glosario integrado para buscar rápidamente alguna seña.
- Lleva el control de tus estadísticas por lección para identificar las palabras en las que te has equivocado y de esta manera practicarlas inmediatamente.
- Cuenta con el apoyo de Benemérito Comité Pro Ciegos y Sordos de Guatemala, por lo que es muy confiable.
- Es 100% gratuito.
- Comparte en redes sociales.
- No contiene publicidad.
**** NOTA: Por el momento sólo esta disponible para aprender lenguaje de señas de Guatemala (LENSEGUA)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kitsord - @Kitsord
Sitio web: www.kitsord.com
1. TEXT-TO-SIGN GENERATOR (SIGNED ENGLISH)
2. ASL PHRASES (ASL)
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING: The TEXT-TO-SIGN portion of this app translates English text into ASL signs and generates sentences in “English word order”. However it is not “Signed Exact English” we improve the translation with our Smart Translation Algorithm.
Over 30,000 words translated into Seamless Sign Language Video in real time! Patented technology seamlessly connects each signed word to display a smooth video stream, the only software with this unique feature.
Translate entire books, emails, documents or text from the internet.
Type a sentence, or cut and paste text into the text box and see the video translation in real time. (up to 50 words at a time).
Made in cooperation with Signtel Inc., makers of the “Signtel Interpreter” Sign Language translation software. The Signtel Interpreter was developed with the assistance of deaf product developers, professional Sign Language instructors and interpreters.
NOTE: (This app is NOT a full version of Signtel Interpreter)
• Seamless connectivity between signs
• Over 30,000 words recognized
• Over 1,400 Idioms and Phrases
• Translate up to 50 words at a time
• Cut and paste large amount of text
• Translate entire numerical system
• Time, Money, Dates
• General numbers
• Names i.e. Mr. Brown
• Model mouths each word for lip readers
• Finger spells any word not in our database
• Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, and Replay Video
• Slow motion
• Loop video
• Swipe video screen to see next or previous video
• ASL Signs in English word order, plus our Smart Translation Algorithm.
110 ASL Phrases
Learn how to sign ASL idioms and phrases. Jessica Tanner (deaf actress) and Dwight D. Godwin, NIC (certified ASL interpreter), translate 100 idioms and phrases such as “where is the bathroom” and “train go sorry” into ASL. (No internet required)
There are many different forms of American Sign Language. For example, there are over 100 different ways to sign “Birthday” and “Picnic” ASL signs vary in different parts of the country and even in different small social groups. We tried to take this into account and provide signs that are most commonly used.
NOTE: This app is not meant to replace a live interpreter.
AUDIO: If you are a hearing person, there is no sound with this application.
INTERNET REQUIRED for the text-to-sign generator. (WIFI recommended)
Comments – Questions –Technical Support, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Guaranteed to work. Please email us if you have a problem email@example.com**
In Sign language for beginners you'll find the gestures for alphabets,numbers, and also a few everyday words. This app can also easily serve as an everyday guide for sign language and you can refer to it anytime you want as the cards are saved offline.
American sign language
Multilingual professional translator - translation dictionary (in 40 countries)
One. Voice mode, input mode support
Two. Multi-language support
Three. Clean design
* Bring your personal information is not a good app.
Supported languages: Italian, Bulgarian Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Greek, German, French, Finnish, Estonian, English, Farsi (Persian), Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, thai, Swedish, Slovenian, Spanish, Malay, Hmong Daw, Norwegian, polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Urdu, Vietnamese
interpreter, analyzer, interpreters, translator, translate, dictionary, translater, spectrum, language, language translation services, translator jobs, translation services, translation jobs, translation service, professional translation services, interpreting, translating
ASL Sentence Examples:
1. I'm hot.
2. I'm tired of cooking every night. Let's eat out for a change.
3. I've been looking for the library, where is it?
4. Long time no see!
5. My friend told me you have a problem; what's up with that?
6. Nice to meet you.
7. No way!
8. nothing to it, no biggie, no big deal
9. One minute, please.
10. Please email me.
11. Please put it down.
12. See you later.
13. Show me the three cards.
14. Stop picking on the little girl. Just leave her alone!
15. That's not true!
16. Try to think positive.
17. What are you doing tonight?
18. What did you say?
19. What is your favorite movie?
20. What time will pizza be delivered?
21. Where are you learning sign?
22. Who is your teacher?
23. Would you please hold on, we're not done talking.
24. You go straight down and make a right then a quick left; you will find a candy machine there.
25. You sign very well!
26. Are you looking for trouble?
27. Be careful driving.
28. Can I help you?
29. darn it
30. Did you see my vlog?
31. Do you have any coffee?
32. Do you know that…
33. Do you need help with homework?
34. Do you understand me?
35. don't like, do not like, does not like, dislike
36. Don't worry.
37. excuse me, pardon me, would you please excuse me…
38. Forget it.
39. good luck
40. hey (as a good way to get a person's attention)
41. Holy cow, there were five cars involved in an accident on the parkway.
42. Hurry up!
43. I am not too sure.
44. I don't care.
45. I don't think so.
46. I got ice cream but I am not hungry, do you want some?
47. I heard a rumor that you are married, is it true?
48. I love you (applies to friendship and/or romance)
49. I overslept and was late for school. I'm in trouble!
50. I want to learn more ASL!
51. I'm cold.
52. Your clothes smell so bad. Have you washed them? Never?
53. Are you sure?
54. bear with me / be patient
55. Can you fingerspell again please?
56. Did you email me?
57. Did you spit on that boy? Why?
58. Do you have Facebook?
59. Do you know the teacher?
60. Do you think your children should have flu shots?
61. don't know, do not know, dunno
62. don't want, do not want
63. Excuse me, I have to leave in a hurry, would you please move your car.
64. For example
65. Good idea.
66. Happy Birthday
67. Hold on, please.
68. How's your family?
69. I am not stupid!
70. I ate already.
71. I don't remember the teacher.
72. I got a flat tire, what should I do?
73. I haven't seen you in a long time.
74. I like to watch TV
75. I need to go home.
76. I torn up the letter!
77. I'll come back later.
78. I'm happy to see you.
79. I'm sorry.
80. It's nothing new.
81. Let's practice signing.
82. My friend and I went out to see a movie called "Avatar".
83. nah (wave-no)
84. No rush! (take your time)
85. Not yet.
86. oh, really?
87. Please don't force me, I am really tired.
88. Please let me know.
89. Please write it down.
90. Should I go to the parent-teacher meeting?
91. Sorry! I overslept.
92. thank you, thanks
93. Try not to drink and drive.
94. What are you doing?
95. What happened?
96. What is your name?
97. What to do?
98. Where is she from?
99. Why did you leave school early today?
100. Wouldn't you mind if we could back it up, I am trying to understand.
101. You had detention? What happened?
102. You're right.
103. I'm fine, thanks and love ya!
and MUCH more!
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
Есть три режима работы:
1) Обучение (сопоставлению русских/украинских букв с дактиль-аналогом)
2) Практика (выбор из 4 вариантов дактиля правильного для указанной русской/украинской буквы)
3) Словарь - побуквенный переводчик из русского/украинского в дактиль
В режиме "Обучение" можно выбрать для изучения группы жестов, украинский и/или русский язык.
В режиме "Практика" - отрабатываете навыки, угадывая нужный дактиль-жест.
В режиме "Словарь" побуквенного переводчика возможна регулировка скорости отображения жестов.
Ваши пожелания и баги просим высылать на почту firstname.lastname@example.org
Ключевые слова: дактиль, азбука дактиля, дактиль русский, жестовый язык, язык жестов, жестуно, обучение жестовому языку, обучение дактилю, алфавит глухих, russian sign language, ukrainian sign language, baby sign language learn, мова жестів, жестова мова, мова жестів вивчити, мова глухих, український дактиль, українська мова жестів, українська жестова мова
Lesson 1: Introduction to IS (Free)
Lesson 1 provides an introduction to the International Signs. The users of their country's own sign language will discover how simple IS is. The topics covered in Lesson 1 include numbers, language and colors. The application provides a slow-motion option, to highlight the nuances of the hand and body motions and individual signs. All video is filmed in high resolution.
Lesson 2: Step 2 (In-app Purchase)
This lesson covers the Basics. It contains some of the most common basic expressions and includes the greatest number of signs.
Lesson 3: Advanced Use and Comprehension (In-app purchase)
This lesson covers basic communication in the context of culture and time, as well as sample questions. The questions section addresses common conversations in the context of Education, Health Services, Gay and Lesbian Population and General Questions. We believe you will find it interesting and educational.
Lesson 4: Geography
In this lesson you will learn the international signs for individual cities and countries. Discover IS by learning to sign different regions, cities and countries. The topics include:
§ Asia and the Pacific
§ Middle East
§ Russia and the new independent states
For additional information, cooperation offers, questions or help contact us at email@example.com.
O objetivo deste aplicativo é manter conectadas todas as pessoas que também se preocupam em fazer o bem e ajudar a quem mais precisa.
Este aplicativo possui recursos de tradução para Língua Brasileira de Sinais e com ele você poderá conhecer melhor instituições sociais apoiadas pelo Governo do Amazonas, participar de campanhas de conscientização, ter acesso a fotos, entrevistas, vídeos, notícias do Governo e agendas de eventos solidários. Venha fazer parte da Rede Solidária.