Are you part of the group of people who do not receive notification when their favorite channel publishes a new video? Yes? Then you found the right app !!!
The "New Videos Notification" application allows you to be alerted when a channel, on which you are subscribed, publishes a new video.
How does it work?
When the application opens for the first time, it asks for permission to read your YouTube data. After receiving a permission, it receives all the channels where you subscribed and lists them in the "Favorites" menu. After that, the application is already configured and you can be alerted to the new releases of the channels.
- Connection with your Google / YouTube account
- Automatic synchronization between the application and your YouTube profile. If you subscribe to a new channel, this channel will be added to your favorites list.
- You can manually search and highlight channels
- Sort favorite channels by name or by date of publication
- It is possible to disable the alert of any channel
- The app checks for new videos every 10 minutes
- Simple and objective interface
It is important to clarify that all information used by this application is public and available on YouTube.
I hope this app helps you track your favorites channel. Good luck!