Maps & GPS Navigation by Sygic is The World’s Most Installed Offline Maps & Navigation App!
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
This version includes 7 days to test drive full navigation. After 7 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to Lifetime Navigation.
How to install Sygic GPS Navigationhttp://youtu.be/32ffrGpxPsc?t=12s#aid=P84QYE2UECw"
• High quality maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Free Updates: maps & POIs
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exits
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for phones & tablets
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Real-Time Traffic to avoid traffic jams
• Original voices of Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 70 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
• Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
• TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
The events are constantly updated and divided into categories; they concern with the Land of Aci: Acireale, Aci Bonaccorsi, Aci Castello, Aci Catena, Aci Platani, Aci San Filippo, Aci Santa Lucia, Aci Sant'Antonio, Aci Trezza, Santa Venerina, Valverde (Aci Belverde).
Upload your photo and see how you look in the hottest hairstyles. Discover which styles best flatter your face. Can you pull off bangs? Short hair? Curls? It’s fun to shake things up with a new look using TAAZ virtual makeover technology. Find your look, share with your friends, and take it to your stylist.
• Upload your own photo or choose from one of our models
• Try hot celebrity hairstyles with new styles added frequently
• Choose from a wide variety of hairstyles: bangs, short, long, wavy, curly, and more
• Change the hair color of each style
• Easy to use and very realistic
*Created by the people who built the makeover tools of InStyle, People.com, Estée Lauder, Laura Mercier, Aveda, Clinique, and more.
Create itineraries for your trip on www.nativoo.com and load them in your smartphone!
★ The Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide creates itineraries for your trips in seconds, based on your preferences! You can change and adapt it as you wish
★ Explore Rio de Janeiro, Copacabana, Ipanema and more! You can find attractions, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, carnival, parties, maps, hostels and city tours in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.
★ Nativoo Rio de Janeiro - RJ Travel Guide learns your preferences, you can also set a quick profile to help the guide suggest the best routes and places for you.
It has been said that the anthem of Rio de Janeiro is, “the marvelous city, full of a thousand charms...” Who arrives in Rio in an airplane already knows that the words of the poet are true. It is possible to visit Maracanã, the Sugarloaf, the beautiful beaches, and Christ the Redeemer, whose open arms are ready to receive cariocas and foreigners. Whoever comes to the city can’t leave without visiting these places.
It can’t be debated that one of Rio’s best qualities are its beaches. It has beaches for every kind of taste, from the urban ones, like Copacabana and Ipanema, to the more secluded beaches far from downtown. Watching a sunset from Arpoador Rock is a must-see!
Maracanã stadium finished its renovations, and it has been completely updated for the World Cup in 2014. If at all possible, visit the stadium to watch a soccer match. The locals would recommend seeing Flamengo vs. Flumenese.
The beach and soccer aren’t the only parts of carioca life. Dozens of theaters and museums make Rio the cultural center it is. The recently opened Museum of Art in Porto Maravilha is recommended. The museum is part of a huge project to revitalize the port areas.
Rio has a relatively efficient transportation system. The Zona Sul, where most of the points of interest are located, is serviced by many metro and bus lines. It is good to avoid these during rush hour. The taxis are cheap, especially compared to other Brazilian cities, but it is good to choose one connected to a cooperative to avoid the bad drivers.
Finally, the restaurant scene. Many of the best restaurants of Brazil are located in Rio and the city can stand up to the other large restaurant capitals of the world. There are places for every taste and price range, from the famous and delicious bolinhos de bacalhau (codfish balls), to fine dining. For those with a more refined palate, make sure to explore the neighborhoods of Ipanema and Leblon!
This is the mappa map for Rio de Janeiro the second largest city in Brazil.
Rio de Janeiro will host many of the 2014 FIFA World Cup games and the 2016 Summer Olympics and Paralympics.
Covered by the Rio de Janeiro offline map: Centro - Lapa and Santa Teresa; Zona Sul (South Zone) - Copacabana, Leblon and Ipanema, Flamengo Beach; Zona Norte (North Zone) with the Maracanã stadium, Quinta da Boa Vista Park, the National Observatory and more and Zona Oeste (West Zone) - Jacarepaguá and Barra da Tijuca, popular for its beaches.
The airport, subway, trains and buses are covered on the Rio de Janeiro offline map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Rio de Janeiro now!
With more than 11 million inhabitants in the metropolitan area Rio de Janeiro still has a very small metro network with only two lines (35 km). The 2-line metro network is complemented by several suburban rail lines (SuperVia) running north and west from the city centre.
The two metro lines have 1,600 mm gauge. Since 1998 Metrô Rio has been operated by Opportrans – Concessão Metroviária S.A.
Saens Peña - Ipanema/General Osório, 18 km, 19 stations
Line 1 runs from the beaches in Ipanema and Copacabana north to the city centre, then turns west via the main railway station to Estácio, where transfer used to be provided to Line 2, and further to the district of Tijuca. The first section of the line opened in 1979 between Glória and Praça Onze (5 km), after 9 years of construction. It was then extended to Botafogo in the south (1981) and Saens Peña in the west (1982). 16 years later, in July 1998 it reached Copacabana (Cardeal Arcoverde station, 1.7 km). It was extended further south to Siqueira Campos in Dec 2002, and to Cantagalo in Feb 2007. It finally reached General Osório in Ipanema in Dec. 2009. Line 1 is totally underground, uses 6-car trains, and has an average station distance of 830 m.
15 March 1979: Glória - Praça Onze (5 km)
20 Sept 1980: Praça Onze - Estácio
1980: Uruguaiana station added
Jan 1981: Carioca station added
17 Sept 1981: Glória - Botafogo
02 July 1998: Botafogo - Cardeal Arcoverde(Copacabana)
21 Dec 2002: Cardeal Arcoverde - Siqueira Campos (regular service only started 1 March 2003)
27 Feb 2007: Siqueira Campos - Cantagalo (1.2 km)
22 Dec 2009: Cantagalo - Ipanema/General Osório
Pavuna - Botafogo, ~ 24 km, 25 stations
Line 2 (partly elevated) started operating as a light rail (Premetrô) line in 1983, parallel to a suburban railway alignment, leaving from Estácio station on Line 1. Slowly and in various stages it was extended towards the northwestern districts and eventually in 1998 it reached its terminus Pavuna and was changed to full metro operation. Once planned to be extended from Estácio into the city centre and to the harbour, crossing Line 1 again at Carioca. To relieve the interchange, a new link was built to allow trains to continue from Line 2 directly on Line 1 down to Glória or Botafogo. The branch diverges near São Cristóvão and runs to Central with an intermediate station called Cidade Nova.
19 Nov 1981: Estácio - Maracanã (3 km)
03 May 1982: Estácio - Saens Peña (Tijuca)
12 Mar 1983: Maracanã - Irajá (Premetro)
June 1988: Triagem station added
March 1991: Engenho da Rainha station added
Sept 1996: Tomás Coelho station added
31 Aug 1998: Irajá - Pavuna
24 Sept 1998: Engenheiro Rubens Paiva station added
22 Dec 2009: São Cristóvão - Central
01 Nov 2010: Cidade Nova station added
Line 4 will go towards Barra da Tijuca, the fastest growing neighbourhood in Rio. This line is expected to be concluded before the Summer Olympic Games, in 2016. Line 4 is going to be 13.5 km.
The 22 km Line 3 will be privately financed and run from Carioca station on Line 1 to Niteroi and São Gonçalo, including an underwater tunnel under Guanabara Bay.
See Projects Map created by Leonardo Lisboa.
Line 6 is planned to link the International Airport on Ilha do Governador with Barra de Tijuca (22 km). It will mainly serve the northern and eastern parts of the city (Leopoldina, Baixada) and offer transfer to Line 2 and Flumitrens' suburban service.
1) Mobile boarding pass
- “Save to the app” button placed on the confirmation screen.
-Next flight information will be displayed on the app home screen.
-Notify boarding gate on the day before the departure date.
2）Improvement of informational function
-Enable to view the campaign list by timeline.
* Top 5 travel apps in more than 50 countries
* Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest offline maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
• Offline search. Find everything you need of all the objects available on the map.
• Bookmarks. Add any place to the bookmarks list. Then find it easily again and again.
• Export/import of bookmarks. Add bookmarks and tracks from other maps to MapsWithMe. KML/KMZ files are supported.
• Location sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via e-mail or sms. Share your current location.
• Auto-follow mode. When it is on, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every request.
All cities and countries of the world: London, Paris, Bangkok, Singapore, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Madrid, Dubai, Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Rome, New York, Shanghai, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Beijing, Taipei, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Quito, Abu Dhabi, Tunis, Dubai, Taipei, Istanbul, Beijing, Bogota, Lima, Riyadh, Nairobi, Singapore, Seoul, Cairo, Shanghai, Toronto, Washington, D.C., Caracas, Moscow, St. Petersburg, San Francisco, Johannesburg, Florence, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Bahrain, Shanghai, Toronto, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Mecca, Prague, Cancun, Macau, Venice, Warsaw, Mexico, Guangzhou, Benidorm, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Shenzen, Sydney, Lisbon, Las Vegas, Hangzhou, Marrakesh, Tokyo, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Pakistan,Turkey, Jakarta, Nepal, USA, Indonesia, Philippines, Oman, India, Israel, Italy.
Keywords: offline, maps, map, travel, world, gps, OSM, OpenStreetMap, guide, local search, POI, atlas, guide, Europa, USA, Asia, Africa, Australia
Rio de Janeiro Hotels online hotel booking app gives you the best hotel deals that save you up to 80% even for some last minute hotel room reservations, whether you are booking for cheap budget hotels or luxury 5 stars hotels in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo or any hotels in Brazil or in any part of the world and includes cities like Buenos Aires in Argentina, Santiago in Chile, Lima in Peru, Bogota in Colombia, Caracas In Venezuela or the Mexico City, New York, San Francisco or London etc. or resort places like Phuket in Thailand, Bali in Indonesia, the Maldives Islands or the wonderful beaches of Bahamas or Mauritius or the Virgin Islands etc.
Exactly what your hotel bookings need for wonderful trips around the world. You will never be short of choice hotels wherever places you like to visit. Rio de Janeiro Hotels gives you the widest choice of hotels in all continents, whether it is Asia, Europe, America, Africa or Australia.
There is no fee using this app for hotel booking, no mark-up and it is FREE to use.
To get the best hotel rates in Rio de Janeiro or anywhere anytime, simply search by location, date and number of guests and Rio de Janeiro Hotels hotel booking app will quickly find you the best hotel discounts in Rio de Janeiro or places of your choice.
• Simple search by location, dates and guests
• “Around Me” or hotels near me search to find what is available around you at that exact moment and location
• Search results can be viewed two ways - on a map or in a list format
• Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out, and swipe to reveal more surrounding hotels in or near Rio de Janeiro, which can also serve as Rio de Janeiro map or city guide
• View all Rio de Janeiro hotel details, guest ratings, images and features the hotels offer
• Comparison table for all hotels and the best hotel rates available for all our partner hotel booking sites
• Refine your search by price, star ratings, areas, hotel features and more
• Book with our partner websites by simply clicking “book” on your hotel of choice
• Big image gallery
• Apps in 41 languages
• The only android hotel accommodation booking app that allows you to search for the best hotel deals in Rio de Janeiro or worldwide throughout:
Look no further! One search and our app will search all the listed hotels and give you the best hotel prices in one screen for all the special hotel deals. Besides hotel discounts, hostel and motel listings are also included in this app. Book your room NOW to enjoy the great discounts and avoid disappointment!
Or download this free handy traveler's accommodation guide app into your smartphones or devices for future hotel room reservation use. Online hotel booking has never been this easy before!
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Respect | Stay Healthy | Stay Safe | Units Conversion
1. General: History | Climate | Social Conditions
2. Maps: Metro | Rio de Janeiro | Brazil
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Metro | Historic Tramway
4. Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | Do | Buy | Beaches | Buildings & Structures | Churches | Parks | Sites
5. Culture: Museums | Events | Carnival | Samba | Sports
6. By Area: Geography | Districts | Squares | Get out
7. Brazil: History | Geography | Culture | Electricity | Holidays
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Check the best photos of the hotels, unique places where you can have an unforgettable stay in a Palace, Castle or a monastery, how to get there and the main suggestions for your stay.
Get the best rates and promotions with the maximum safety.
Available in English and Portuguese.
Our free Rio de Janeiro Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Rioe de Janeiro.
Celebrate Carnival in Rio de Janeiro with our guide!
Features of Rio de Janeiro City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Rio de Janeiro (pron.: /ˈriːoʊ deɪ ʒəˈnɛəroʊ/ or /ˈriːoʊ deɪ dʒəˈnɛəroʊ/; Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈʁi.u dʒi ʒaˈnejɾu], January River), commonly referred to simply as Rio, is the capital city of the State of Rio de Janeiro, the second largest city of Brazil, and the third largest metropolitan area and agglomeration in South America, boasting approximately 6.3 million people within the city proper, making it the 6th largest in the Americas, and 26th in the world. Rio de Janeiro has become a home of a World Heritage Site named "Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea", as granted by UNESCO on 1 July 2012 in the category Cultural Landscape.
The city was the capital of Brazil for nearly two centuries, from 1763 to 1815 during the Portuguese colonial era, 1815 to 1821 as the capital of the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and Algarves, and 1822 to 1960 as an independent nation. Rio is nicknamed the Cidade Maravilhosa or "Marvelous City".(wikipedia.org)
The Carnival in Rio de Janeiro is a world famous festival held before Lent every year and considered the biggest carnival in the world with two million people per day on the streets. The first festivals of Rio date back to 1723.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Hong Kong (香港 Heūng góng in Cantonese, meaning fragrant harbour) is a place with multiple personalities, as a result of being both Cantonese Chinese and under a more recent contemporary ex-British influence. Today, the former British colony is a major tourism destination for China's increasingly affluent mainland population. It is also an important hub in East Asia with global connections to many of the world's cities. It is a unique destination that has absorbed people and cultural influences from places as diverse as Vietnam and Vancouver and proudly proclaims itself to be Asia's World City.
Hong Kong is the second Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China after Macau. Beofre the transfer of sovereignty over to China in 1997, Hong Kong had been a British Colony for 99 years. As such, most of the infrastructure inherit the design and standards in Britain. The city is famous for being a leading financial centre in South East Asia, with the presence of local and some of the most recognized banks from around the world. Hong Kong is also famous for its transition port, transporting a significant volume of exports from China to the rest of the world. With its political and legal independence, Hong Kong is known as the Oriental Pearl with a twist of British influence in the culture.
Take control of your day-of-travel by downloading FlightStats:
- Quickly access worldwide flight status by flight number, airport or route
- Watch flights as they move across the world on our gorgeous flight tracker
- Scan essential information like departure/arrival times, delay indexes, gates and weather
- Check the flight timeline to get in-depth descriptions of all activities about your flight
FlightStats is a leader in global flight and airport information services. Our flight status, trip monitoring and flight alert solutions are trusted by millions of travelers every day.
The Hostelworld app is a quick and secure way to book a hostel to stay on the go. Use it to book accommodation before a trip, or find last-minute hostels in cities like London, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, and Rome. The app lets you search 35,000 properties in over 6,000 destinations worldwide, read over 3.5 million user reviews and see photos and descriptions of accommodation before booking. Start your adventure with the Hostelworld app.
- What our customers reviews say:
5* - The best- Fantastic app just the job, hostels are the way for a cheap hotel.
5* - Great app - Got good deals on hostels, I love it!
5* - Best places, best prices! - Hasn't let me down so far! Just finished my travels around south east Asia and this app got me from A to B!
5* - Love it! - Perfect app for the road. Love it!
- How the App Works:
o Search and browse: Find hostels near you quickly on the move. Filter by city and date or view property photos, map and descriptions to find the perfect room.
o Booking: Reach our simple, fast and secure booking process in a few clicks.
o Account: Login for a two-step booking process with your personal details remembered every time.
o Confirmation: Confirm and pay a deposit to guarantee that last-minute booking.
o Help and peace of mind: Secure login to access all of your future & past bookings, credits cards and payment details.
- Why use Hostelworld?
o Search for a hostel near your location or anywhere worldwide
o Sort by price, rating or name
o Filter for all types of budget accommodation - hostels, hotels and B&Bs
o See pictures of each hostel, with reviews and maps
o Read over 3.5 million traveller reviews
o Available in 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese
Millions of travel adventures begin with the Hostelworld app. Start yours now.
More from developer
Com esse aplicativo o munícipe poderá solicitar serviços, fiscalizações e encaminhar elogios que serão analisados e encaminhados às Secretarias responsáveis pelo atendimento.