Meeting Minutes Pro is a simple but powerful, user-friendly and intuitive app to Organize, Store and Track Meetings, Participants, Agenda, Discussion and Action Items. It has a simple easy to use UI coupled with rich functionality and features to increase your productivity and make you a pro at organizing, tracking and managing meetings. It supports the following features:
1) Create, Update and View Meetings, Participants, Agenda, Discussion and Action Items
2) Import Meetings and Participants from Calendar to save time and improve efficiency(requires Android ICS or above)
3) Sort and Filter Meetings, Contacts and Action Items based on different parameters
4) Export/Email Meeting Minutes into a professional, simple and clear PDF, MS Word XML or HTML format. Custom Labels feature within settings allows you to generate meeting minutes in multiple languages (please note that all languages might not be supported).
5) Export/Email Action Items into a comma separated values file that can be used with any spreadsheet software
6) Sync Action Items to Calendar
7) Export the full database or a single meeting for backup/recovery purposes.Exported files are encrypted to protect the contents.
8) Import database or meeting backup. Backup from the Free version can also be imported.
9) Schedule Automatic Backup. Note that automatic backups are only taken when the app is running.
10) Integration with device contacts. No need to enter all participant information manually anymore. Can just select the desired contact that is already present on the device.
11) Settings page to control and make the app work the way YOU want.
12) Sync data between multiple devices (requires the add-on app Meeting Minutes Sync)
There is a free 3 day trial version ("Meeting Minutes") available on Google Play that you can try first before purchasing this app.
Please refer the About page/screen of the app for license and copyright information.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions and suggestions!
Free up your brain cycles to focus on critical tasks to boost your productivity. View action items as reminders or check list. Use the app to Save Paper, Save Tree and Go GREEN
Add, Edit, Search, Delete Meeting Minutes and Notes - Allows you to add new minutes to Minutes Of Meeting database. Save time in documenting minutes. Boost your productivity by using templates to avoid repeat typing of commonly used items. Possibilities are endless when you create templates that match your needs!
Action Items - To enter and view them by day, week, month or year. Supports Google calendar sync on most devices for action items so you have the place-holder on the calendar to follow up. Tap on the PLUS sign on the History page to add new Action item or note or issue to the same Minutes.
Search Minutes- for partial or full data and meeting notes.
Attachments - This feature allows you to attach files of any type, photos, videos, voice recordings and images. You can take pictures of white board sessions or attach scanned papers, time-sheets etc.. Great way to have all the data associated the meeting notes.
Save/Print/Issues Report/Minutes and Notes - This menu is available on Edit Minutes MENU as well as on the History Page. It allows you to Save pretty or HTML formatted minutes data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
History - Enables you to view the historical record of the meeting notes.
Settings - This page allows to customize or set preferences for Minutes files, Issue Reports, etc. You can tap the Preview buttons to see the impact of your changes right on this page. The app will pick the latest minutes to show the sample. Change the background and button color theme to your liking. Unlimited number of templates can be added.
Backup - Allows you to take the backup of your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
Restore - Allows you to restore your database from the previous backup. For example, you can be using one device or tablet for your use and then use restore to transfer minutes data from you tablet to your colleague's device who can then view the data.
Help - Displays help about the features provided by this application.
Contact Us - We would love to hear from you. We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing the future features. Press "Contact Us" to reach by email. Thanks a lot for giving us an opportunity to serve you.
Your feedback is important to us. So we would really appreciate if you would send us any comments or suggestions , instead of rating the application low.
- Lastly, we rely on your appreciation and word of mouth to support the app. So please use the easy ONE TAP functions to post the APP on social networks such Facebook, Google Plus or Tweeter.
- On SALE for limited time
Like us on Facebook at
* Meeting planning and synch with Calendar
* No need to add contacts to address book
* Full screen mode for adding text
* Add Todo to Calendar
* Other minor tweaks and bugfixes
* Meeting – plan your meeting, add topics and attendees.
* Notes – start a meeting and take notes, categorize them as discussions, conclusions and action items.
* Reporters and assignees – assign attendees to notes and state who is a reporter of a discussion/conclusion and who is an assignee for an action item.
* Timer – track meeting start, pause and resume meeting to get actual duration.
* Share – generate meeting minutes report in HTML and share it by email or any other means.
* Templates – create templates for meetings. Each template includes topics and attendees.
* Todo - now all your action items become todos and be found in a separate section of MinutesPad. You can filter todos by meeting names and send report via email.
* Filter - filter meetings, entries and todos by text to quickly find what you are looking for.
* Smartphones and tables – MinutesPad is intended to work on different resolutions of smartphones and tablets in both portrait and landscape modes.
MinutesPad was designed by professionals who attend and record meeting minutes every day of their life. The user interface is very simple and intuitive, optimized to work with large amounts of data, keeping same high speed of responsiveness and comfort.
We hope that you will try our product and find it very useful. We are always opened for new ideas and improvements.
We will continue working on MinutesPad and will regularly provide you with free updates, new features and improvements.
Schedule your planned and recurring meetings, start a meeting in just two clicks, track meeting minutes – text notes, record audio and video clips; upload you meeting online and generate a PDF file.
Take a picture from a whiteboard with your camera, attach an image from a gallery, record reporter speech with your camera or microphone, add any text notes. Have no time to create meeting notes document? Meeting Tracker will do it for you in one click and will also send notification to all participants. Collaborate with your colleagues using meeting blog on Web.
* plan single or recurrent meetings
* add participants from your contacts
* set up meeting reminders
* take meeting notes using text, photo, video and audio recording
* publish meeting notes on the Web including media content in Picasa, YouTube and SoundCloud
* e-mail notification with meeting minutes blog link on web to other participants
* generate meeting notes as a PDF file and email it to all participants
NB! This application uses standard voice recording and gallery apps for adding media files to the meetings. If those apps are removed or replaced on your device (e.g. custom firmware installed), it may well be possible that you won't be able to add audio, photo or video files. Please contact us if you have any troubles with Meeting Tracker on your device.
- unable to upload big files (size depends on device memory)
- unable to record audio content for topics on google nexus 7 & 10 (known nexus issue)