Simple widget with Roboto style !!!
Thin text look pretty on different screens !!!
- Enable / disable shadows
- Set the time format
- Enable / disable date
- Run the clock by touching
- Widgets: 2x1, 3x2, 4x2, 4x1
You can send recommendations about improvement:
Yandex.Money - 410011730464599
Keywords: clock widget, digital clock.
Get the new Roboto with higher quality, and more skins! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zawaser.uccw.robotohd
A widget created using the beautiful Roboto font from Android 4.3 and Android Design Icons. Tells the time and date, shows unread messages, emails, and missed phone calls! You can choose between 7 different themes!
This widget requires UCCW to run!
UCCW is a free app that allows you to create and share custom widgets. It can be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.vineetsirohi.customwidget&hl=en
•Open your app drawer and add a "UCCW 4x2" widget
•On the list that appears, choose either Roboto DarkTheme, LightTheme, or TransparentTheme
•Widget will now appear on homescreen
•Click anywhere on the widget to open UCCW
•Change hotspots to different apps if desired. (Ex: Timely instead of Clock)
•Hit Menu>Lock Widgets and turn it to "On"
•You can reopen UCCW and change this to off at anytime to change things again
-Email me about any issues you may run into or suggestions/ideas.
-I'd appreciate if you left a rating! It'd also help if you shared this! Thanks!
-Consider donating to me through my donation app :)
-Search "Zawaser" to see all my other widgets!
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
Choose from 3 size patterns and 29 designs!
Use this analog clock widget to decorate your home screen to suit any mood: sweet, pop, cute, grown-up but girly, fairy tale-like, or feminine!
Don’t worry, new smartphone owners: this widget has been designed so that everyone can easily use it.
All clocks included are analog clocks.
*Freely enable or disable the second hand
•Widget sizes: 4x2 (Large), 2x2 (Medium), 1x1 (Small)
★What’s more, if you buy our SWEET Style app now you’ll get free wallpaper images, too!★
Download several different wallpapers designed for girls, for free!
New designs are added every Monday!
Increase your girl power with these cute Home Screen wallpapers ♪
※ These free wallpapers are the same as those from SWEET Style, Animal Style and Simple Style.
This application is a Clock designed to be installed as a widget.
《How to Install the Widget》
1. Hold down your finger on the home screen※ → 2. Tap “Widget”
→ 3. Select the app from the Widget List
※Remember to hold down your finger on a clear space without any other icons etc.
《Selecting a widget’s size》
During the widget installation process, you will be shown this application’s 3 different sizes.
Select the size you want your widget to appear at this time.
But if you are using the app from an SD card, the Android OS will not permit use of these widgets.
When using the widget, please ensure you have chosen “Save to Device” during app installation.
《Transferring the App to your Device from an SD Card》
1. Settings → 2. Apps → 3. Manage Apps →
4. Select ” *sweet* Analog Clock Widget” → 5. Select “Move to Device”
※Depending on your Android device, the widget may not be available to select from the Widget List immediately after it has been transferred to the device from an SD Card. Should this happen, please restart your device and try again.
- Two different sizes (1x2 and 1x4 cells). Can be resized (Android 3.1 and later). Touch-hold the widget to show its resize handles, then drag the horizontal and/or vertical handles to change the size on the layout grid.
- Time or Date can be shown on Tubes.
- Direct access to alarm clock or calendar settings by tapping the widget.
- 12hr or 24hr format for time.
- DD.MM or MM.DD format for date.
- Can also show seconds !
- User-configurable tint for tubes.
- Time, Date, or User Text can be shown below the tubes.
- Can be displayed on the home screen and the lock screen (Android 4.2 and later).
Optimized to prolong battery life.
It is a widget, not a regular application. Before rating 1 star, please e-mail.
★★★ Learn more about app at http://www.makeyourclock.com ★★★
You can create either minimalistic text-based clock widget or full blown (weather, clock, battery) widget by yourself directly in your Android phone.
Any layout is possible. Except current time and date you can add battery info, weather icon, weather forecast or memory stats.
NOTE: If you have a Taskmanager/Task Killer running please exclude/uninstall.
- you can make your own layout of all elements
- you can adjusts many options for screen objects
Supported widget sizes:
- 1x1, 1x2, 2x1, 2x2, 3x1,3x2, 4x1, 4x2
- 12/24 hours Date & Time
- Custom date format
Widget Editor Features:
- Text size
- Text color
- Adjustable color of the text
- Adjustable transparency
- Background color
- Font size
- Single Tap to start App
- Disable Tap on Click
- download designs from the web
There is also pro version of this widget that contains following features:
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Remaining Battery Capacity
- Various battery indicators - circle, pie chart (coming soon)
- Weather forecast autorefresh
- Beautiful Weather Icon
- Weather Forecast
- Current Temperature
- Minimum Temperature
- SD card space (coming soon)
- Internal Memory space (coming soon)
- Various Indicators - circle, pie chart (coming soon)
PLEASE! If you have problems or a question send me an Email. I can't help you if you leave comment on Android Market (I have no contact to you).
Other apps integration:
- App can be used also as Locale plug-in. See http://www.makeyourclock.com/tips-n-tricks-locale.html for
- For integration with Tasker see http://www.makeyourclock.com/tips-n-tricks-tasker.html
See http://www.cmwmobile.com for the explanation of all LCARS audio effects.
The following languages are available:
- Federation Classic
- Klinzhai Hollow
- Star Trek Binar
- Star Trek Next Generation
- Swiss 911 (LCARS)
There are six different widget sizes available:
Star Trek Clock Widget Large: 3x2 widget displaying both the time and stardate.
Star Trek Clock Widget Medium: 3x1 widget displaying only the time.
Star Trek Clock Widget Small: 2x1 widget displaying only the time.
Star Trek Clock Widget LCARS: 4x2 displaying the date/time, stardate and battery statistics.
Stardate Clock Widget Medium: 3x1 widget displaying only the stardate.
Stardate Clock Widget Small: 2x1 widget displaying only the stardate.
HOW TO INSTALL:
How do you put the widget on your home screen?
Go to home screen and long press empty space and choose widget, Star Trek Clock Widget will be there on that page.
If there are any issues or wishes please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.cmwmobile.com.
A Premium Robot Colorful Digital clock for Gear Fit...
Roboto Style in this stylish clock
1.Introducing a Xperia Z3 Digital Clock For Gear Fit
2. AM, PM, Options,
3. Design by professional designers,
4. Stunning graphics on Gear Fit
★★ How to Set The Watch Face★★
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the clock application.
- You can find the downloaded clock app at Gear Fit Manager application (Home Screen Styler → Clock tab → Style Clocks setting menu).
- Select the "Xperia Z3 Roboto Digital Clock" to display on the home screen of your Gear Fit device.
- Very easy to set up
- Available on three size 4X2, 4X1 and 4X1
- Clock widget does not consume resources
- Adapts to the phone language
- The background color and fonts are configurable, transparency, size and colors
- The layout of each elements is customizable
- Several fonts avalaibles
- You can save and restore multiple models
- You can upload and add personnal fonts
- The paid version gives the possibility to adjust the color and change the font
Fix bug on android 2.1
Reduction of consumed memory
Now you can add custom fonts (Full version only)
Backup and restore clock models
All elements can be visible or invisible
Configuration option, large and small widget is separated
Ability to anchor each text to the left or right in the middle
Ability to specify the vertical margin
For anyone looking for the reliable (but battery draining) version, you can download it from this link: http://tinyurl.com/ojyg9zv
A minimalist clock widget for your homescreen. Minimal Clock is lightweight and easy to use and has a simple design that many users will love.
- 2x2 Widget (resizable)
- High resolution widget option (Warning: high resolution widget will decrease battery life more than regular widget)
- Displays hour, am/pm, day of week, minute, and battery (arc)
- Custom colors for clock face border, clock face fill, battery arc, hour text, am/pm & day of week, minute text, minute face fill, and minute face border.
- Colors support alpha (transparent)
- Optional 24hr format
- Optional battery percentage
- Optional date format (8/20, 20/8, Aug 20, 20 Aug)
- Adjustable text and line thickness
- Easy access to settings by tapping bottom right corner of widget
- Optional tap to launch selected app
To add this to your homescreen, go to your app drawers. Then navigate to your widgets section, and find Minimal Clock. Hold it down and move it to the screen you want to add it to.
I am currently a student working on this app for fun and in my free time. If there are any problems or suggestions, please send me an email at email@example.com. Also if you would like to possibly donate :) here is a link to my paypal: http://goo.gl/Uh9vpx
• Choose from 20 different beautiful clock widget styles (digital or analog).
• Customise the widget (text, background, etc.) with your own colour themes.
• Show weather forecast (using OpenWeatherMap) or your current battery level in the widget.
• Set the widget as a shortcut to another app.
• Widgets only update when screen is on, so it uses battery power efficiently.
• If the widget doesn't work properly (crashes) after update, try to uninstall and re-install the app.
• To enable weather information, make sure that you've turned on your location service.
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, required for acquiring weather information.
• INTERNET, required for acquiring weather information.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, required for acquiring weather information.
Thank you for all the suggestions and bugs/crash reports !
- customise colours
- change date format
- defaults to phones locale
- launch your clock application from the widget
- change the size of the date
- 12hr and 24hr modes
- lowercase and uppercase modes
If you don't like the update you can find the original 1.0 version here - http://bobstuff.org/media/BobClockD3-original.apk
Follow the original thread on XDA forums -
Get the source from -
If you have problems with the widget please contact me at the support email, I will try and help the best I can.
- Choose between 26 GREAT FONTS (38 for Premium users)
- 4x2 and 2x1 widgets
- Custom colors
- Transparency option
- LAYOUT EDITOR - move, rotate and scale widget elements (Premium users)
- Rotation option
- Scale option
- Shadow effect
- Show date function
- Show AM/PM
- 24h/12h option
- Tap to open custom application
- Weather information °C/°F
- Battery level info (Premium users)
- Lockscreen support (Android 4.2 and higher)
- Tablet UI
- Holo theme, colors and fonts
Test the application at https://www.appsurfer.com/apps/19154-clockq-premium
Analog Clock Version:
See ClockQ Analog (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.kinst.jakub.clockqa)
This application contains Advertisment.
TO REMOVE ADVERTISMENT AND GET MUCH MORE FEATURES, PLEASE UNLOCK AD-FREE PREMIUM VERSION INSIDE APPLICATION
The widget can be added to your homescreen by long-tapping on the homescreen or selecting from widget drawer (Android 4+).
NEW: Widget can be added to your lockscreen on Android 4.2+
NOTE: If you are experiencing cropped text, press menu and select Reset Settings.
NOTE: Please do not move the app to SD-card. The widget can't be shown after that.
Internet permission is needed for downloading weather information.
Widget settings is accessible from your launcher as ClockQ application.
NOTE: If your clock stops updating, exclude ClockQ from task-killer.
NOTE: If you have trouble with installing (package-sign problem), uninstall previous version and install again from market.
Please, help me translating this app to your language. You can do it by going to http://www.getlocalization.com/clockq/
Please send me your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
The widget offers a comprehensive configuration menu to adjust its appearance to personal perference. It optionally displays the date and starts arbitrarily preset apps by a tap.
If you have a request or an issue please contact me via Email or http://onca-development.de
• Font size selectable
• Tranparency adjustable
• Colour selection for all elements of the widget
• Hours as digits
• Minutes as ring
• Seconds (optional) as point or ring (!Can impact device's performance!)
• Date (optional) with selectable alignment
• Background ring (optional) with transparency setting
• Starting arbitrary apps by tapping on clock or date
• Configuration can be altered anytime by tapping on the lower area of the widget
• Format of time and date adapt to system settings
PRO-Edition (via in-app purchase)
• Hours as digits, ring or point
• Minutes as digits, ring or point
• Individual colours
• Font size selectable
• Minute marks (optional)
• Background circle (optional) with transparency setting
You can try PRO-Edition settings in the preview of the configuration menu.
To add it to your homescreen select menu>add>widgets and then you will be prompted to customize the time display options!
If you like this application, feel free to donate a few dollars to my cause: http://www.tswartz.net/android-applications.html
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not include them in the review, as I cannot respond to them- instead, please email me using the link provided on the Store Page. Thanks!
Please be aware that I needed to remove the color picker, as it was causing the app to crash. I hope to return this feature sometime soon. Volunteers are welcome!