ProDeaf Mobile is the only one to have a Libras dictionary, so you can navigate through hundreds of words in portuguese and learn its translation into Libras, even if you are not connected to the Internet. This innovative translation from portuguese to Libras is entirely free and is even better!
ProDeaf Mobile is designed and developed by ProDeaf Tecnologias Assistivas and is sponsored by Bradesco Seguros.
O conteúdo é dividido 12 aulas e por meio de simulações do cotidiano são apresentados: gramática da língua de sinais, curiosidades da cultura surda, histórias traduzidas, músicas e exercícios, para a melhor fixação do que foi estudado.
Em cada aula, o aluno recebe um glossário de sinais e ao final das 12 aulas terá formado seu próprio dicionário de LIBRAS, que o ajudará em sua prática no dia a dia.
Conquiste uma comunicação autônoma com as pessoas surdas através deste aplicativo.
Conheça outros produtos da Linha Verde Interativa em www.linhaverdeinterativa.com.br
Este projeto é resultado do desenvolvimento para a disciplina de Trabalho de Conclusão de Curso do Instituto Municipal de Ensino Superior de Catanduva - IMES Fafica, está em sua versão Beta faça sua contribuição com sugestões e críticas para a melhoria das próximas versões.
No aplicativo da TV INES encontraremos produções desenvolvidas por profissionais da Instituição assim como conteúdos produzidos pelo mundo da cultura e do entretenimento contemplando interesses das diversas faixas etárias como programas infantis, filmes de longa e curta metragem, programas educativos, seriados, dentre outros.
Único em âmbito federal, o Instituto Nacional de Educação de Surdos, fundado em 1857, é um Centro de Referência Nacional na Área da Surdez, exercendo os papéis de subsidiar a formulação de políticas públicas neste campo e de apoiar a sua implementação pelos sistemas de ensino. Promove fóruns, publicações, seminários, produção de material pedagógico em língua de sinais e legendados, pesquisas e assessorias técnicas em todo território nacional.
Baixe o aplicativo gratuitamente e comece a assistir aos conteúdos da TV INES.
- Google Web
- Google Notícias
- Google Imagens
- Google Livros
todo buscar all portuguese dictionary dictionaries
A world wide and offline dictionary
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Portuguese will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb... The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology...
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in anywhere in Portugal or Brazil without any communication problem with local people.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
- offline Portuguese-English dictionary contains over 57,000 entries.
- translate result with example sentences.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- online dictionary is aviable ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
- Search and filter words or phrases with keywords in dictionary
- Swap source and target language to search words
- Add words to your favorites
- See word details with examples including source and target word which are highlighted in sentence
- Each word or sentence of example can be voiced
- Touch word in example UI or long touch example item to copy
- Powerful realtime translator including following features
* voice recognition supported
* voice the result
* Input via both typing and voice
* eMail or SMS the translation
* copy to paste in other apps
* View History of recent translates, sort or clear the records
* Support speech to text and text to speech
Traveler Talking Dictionary app is an exciting way to explore the world. It’s not only for the travelers, anyone who want to learn Languages in simple way may have this app. A reference tool for your cell phone that will surely improve the user’s writing skills, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. Easy and convenient to use and provides all the information pertaining to words and language that a person needs to communicate in and understand. For businessmen, students and tourists.
• English (USA, UK or rest of the world)
• Chinese - Mandarin - 中国的 (China, Singapore, Hong Kong)
• Arabic - العربية (UAE, Saudia Arab, Iraq, Qatar, Kuwait etc)
• Malay / Melayu (Malaysia and Indonesia)
• Russian - русский (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan etc)
• Urdu (India, Pakistan)
• Can select your Native and required Translation language
• 6 Famous Common Languages
• Real Human Voices (With Native Accent)
• Instant Search
• Create Favorite List
• Customizable Font Size
• Elegant Design and User Friendly Layout
• Simple and Fast way to learn Language
• Specially designed for Traveler and Language Learners
• Everyday Courtesy
• and more ...