Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
With this simple tool you can backup applications to your phone's SD card, uninstall or even send Android packages over e-mail.
It goes hand in hand with popular tools such as apktool (https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/) or jd-gui (http://jd.benow.ca/).
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
> Easily access the App Settings & Running Services for Apps you develop and/or test (from the AppWidget!).
> No more fumbling over which version of android you are currently developing on.
> AppWidget controls for fast, easy access.
> Specify multiple packages, easily choose which of your packages you want fast access to.
> Choose to have AppDevManager's launcher open straight to the App Settings for the currently chosen package.
> Works on all flavours of Android 2.1 and higher.
**NOTE: unofficial OS builds and non-native Launchers are NOT supported..they might be if you provide me lots of testing feedback**
**NOTE: old versions of Android have a bug in Launcher whereby newly installed AppWidgets are not displayed in the Widgets list, Force Stopping the Launcher or restarting phone will force the Launcher to update the Widgets list.**
The most simple and intuitive interface of the application will help you create styles fast and fan!
Dynamic preview will help you achieve the results you desire!
THIS IS A TRIAL VERSION OF THE APPLICATION!
YOU CAN NOT SAVE .XML FILES IN THIS VERSION!
• Multi-language interface: Russian(RU) and English(ENG)
• Creating styles
• Create gradients
• Select a color using the RGB palette and save it to the Library
• Intuitive interface
• Color library will allow you to keep those colors that you still will be useful
TAKE PART IN THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE APPLICATION :
• Send us your suggestions and ideas on our EMail
• The best ideas will be included in the next updates!
This application is a developer tools for designers.
A simple decompiler is included, but is not able to show method bodies.
- Browse through java packages and files.
- Show Class definition, fields and method signatures.
- Browse through res and assets folders and files.
- View androidmanifest.xml.
- Use root if necessary.
- Tablet (2 pane) support.
- Several syntax highlight styles.
- Change font size while reading text files.
- Can be used to open apk files from a file explorer app.
Developer tool. Useful for example for checking Proguard effectivity.
- Android 4.1 has a regression bug that makes it impossible to syntax highlight. This is fixed since Android 4.2.
If you would like to help with translating this app to other languages, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is not intended for piracy or other non-legal purposes. Use at your own risk and own responsibility. We are in no way responsible for your use of the app.
- Needed to access apps that are stored securely
- Needed for the 'Open with' function
★ APK Manager as a apk extractor that can extract APK files which is installed on android device and copy to SD card.
★ APK Manager as a apk downloader that can search and download APK files (free applications) from Google play store
★ Config device os and location to search targeted applications from google play
★ Uninstall (delete) multiple applications quickly
★ Jump to Google-play page of installed application
★ Easy to share (send) installed application (apk files) with your friends
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ No ROOT access required.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Email us : email@example.com
Since Hex Editor is quite a versatile tool it is not possible to describe all variants of it's use. Use your fantasy;-)
This is a tool for engineers. If You don't know what for use it - please DO NOT INSTALL and DO NOT RATE this app.
1) Installation of APK files that are in the memory of our device.
2) Uninstall any application that you have installed in your device. (No system applications)
3) Create APK backups of our files into a folder in the device memory to access them in the future. (No purchased Apps).
4) Creates Backups of our applications data into a folder in the memory of our device to restore them at any time.
5) Restore our data previously copied to a folder in the device memory.
THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION
ATTENTION: TO MAKE BACKUPS AND RESTORE DATA ROOT ACCESS IS NEEDED.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT MAKE COPIES OF PURCHASED APPLICATIONS
Internal and external memory
Once check the device, you can send out the information by common social apps such as WhatsApp, Wechat or email.
This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. The source code is hosted at GitHub
Please read the License info before using any part of the code in any project.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (email@example.com) for dex2jar :)
✔Share Installed Application Apk (.apk file) via Bluetooth, Email etc.
✔Fast and easy to use.
✔Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
✔No ROOT access required.
✔Provided Search option to search applications.
✔Action bar ,support from Android 2.3.3+ devices.
✔Can extract all apk's by click on menu button.
✔Share Apk not stored in your device storage.
✔Ad free application
Share Your Applications to Your Friends via E-Mail whether It is Paid or Free.It doesn't matter.
And Also Comes with Easy Uninstaller.
This App is completely Free.
24/7 Support for users feedback.
1.Attractive User Interface
2.Browses APK from SD Card and Installs
4.Share Your Applications to Friends via Email
5.Fast and Responsive App
It is roughly like this.
·Baggy After updating!
- Previous version is great useful than current version :-<
- New version has been covered in advertising too many.
· I want to find out whether there is a problem from which version
· I want to delete from the smartphone usually. because of background service.
· I want to extract the apk
This app is helpful.
You can easily save app version at that time it was easy to use before.
※ It does not support the paid version app, some apps.
Evaluation is too bad after updating a app.
but I want to make sure to update once
You can update it now!
This application is a β version.
I am planning to update a feature.
Please Rate. and tell our support staff if there is anything we can do to help in any way.
Thank you for your time.
※ copyright of some images you are using in-app is the property of Google, and are used under the conditions described in 3.0 display of license Creative Commons.