Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
With this simple tool you can backup applications to your phone's SD card, uninstall or even send Android packages over e-mail.
It goes hand in hand with popular tools such as apktool (https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/) or jd-gui (http://jd.benow.ca/).
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
It's pronouced as "i-o-ta".
- Support until 1 million characters.
- Auto-Detect multiple character codes.
(Whether you can decode or not depends on Android's implementation.)
- Change character codes.
- Auto-Detect linebreak code.
- Change linebreak code.
- Keep linebreak code until saving a file.
- Save position of the cursor with file.
- Save history of recened files.
- Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
- Text sharing with external application.
★Direct Intent : You can launch any one application on menu item.
- Scroll with Thumb-drag.
- Scroll with Flick.
- Support a Shortcut key with ALT/CTRL Key.
- Customize colors.
- Create a shortcut icon on HOME app.
- Customizable shortcut key bind.
- Text selector like Gingerbread.
(Double tap to select the word , then touch selected area to show marker.)
- Word wrap ON/OFF and set word wrap width.
- Set tab width.
- Viewer Mode.
- Show Line numbers.
- Word Counter.
- Support Landscape Mode correctly.
- Auto save.
- Auto Indent.
- Show Tab/Linebreak.
- Auto capitalize.
- you can used as SL4A editor.
- Customizable Toolbar.
- Customizable Syntax highlght.
- Capture Screen shot.
- Wallpaper customize.
- Support Android OS 1.6 or later.
- Support both touch-screen device and qwerty-keyboard device.
- Forever FREE and NO-AD.
- This software is an Open Source Software under the Apache License.
RTL-Language and bi-directional text is not supported.
★If you need a reply from me , DON'T put it in Market's Review .
Instead please let me know by E-mail or Twiter(@jiro_aqua)
You can send a message to me from Jota's Preferences Screen.
★If you need grep (search from multiple text files), try my app "aGrep".
★If you want to localize Jota Text Editor, see this page.
The most simple and intuitive interface of the application will help you create styles fast and fan!
Dynamic preview will help you achieve the results you desire!
THIS IS A TRIAL VERSION OF THE APPLICATION!
YOU CAN NOT SAVE .XML FILES IN THIS VERSION!
• Multi-language interface: Russian(RU) and English(ENG)
• Creating styles
• Create gradients
• Select a color using the RGB palette and save it to the Library
• Intuitive interface
• Color library will allow you to keep those colors that you still will be useful
TAKE PART IN THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE APPLICATION :
• Send us your suggestions and ideas on our EMail
• The best ideas will be included in the next updates!
This application is a developer tools for designers.
A simple decompiler is included, but is not able to show method bodies.
- Browse through java packages and files.
- Show Class definition, fields and method signatures.
- Browse through res and assets folders and files.
- View androidmanifest.xml.
- Use root if necessary.
- Tablet (2 pane) support.
- Several syntax highlight styles.
- Change font size while reading text files.
- Can be used to open apk files from a file explorer app.
Developer tool. Useful for example for checking Proguard effectivity.
- Android 4.1 has a regression bug that makes it impossible to syntax highlight. This is fixed since Android 4.2.
If you would like to help with translating this app to other languages, please let us know at email@example.com
This app is not intended for piracy or other non-legal purposes. Use at your own risk and own responsibility. We are in no way responsible for your use of the app.
- Needed to access apps that are stored securely
- Needed for the 'Open with' function
This app is based on code provided by Ahmad M. Akra and Prof. Arthur C. Norman (Codemist Ltd. JLisp, precompiled Reduce engine and most of the Latex formatting feature) who published the app AndroidReduce and made available the corresponding source code via sourceforge.net (great, many thanks!).
You may choose between single line and multiline input. In single line mode you may omit closing parentheses and/or the semicolon, but in multiline mode you have to take care of matching parentheses by yourself and explicitly type in a semicolon for telling Reduce that the expression is complete. Multiline mode is convenient for breaking down more complex expressions into several lines and always applies to reading script files. Processing starts when tapping the Go button (if visible) or the Done or Next button of the soft keyboard.
In Settings you find some options to modify the look of the output (preferred width, font size, text or latex).
You may process Reduce scripts stored in files (*.red or *.txt) with ease. Just enter a filename in the input field and tap menu-entry Read to execute it. Or save your precious work by tapping Save. When saving, the tex formatted output fields go to png-files with increasing numbers added to the original file name. But this only works for output fields not too big. Plain text outputs go to a text-file along with the corresponding input expressions. This may be useful for later processing the results in Latex or similar text processing tools.
If you do not know the exact filename containing your desired script just leave the input field empty (e.g. tap Clr button) and tap menu-entry Read to reveal a file selector box showing the files in the actually chosen directory.
Choosing a file only copies the filename to the input text field. Don\'t forget to tap Read again (or the Go button, if visible) to actually start processing the script file because you still have the option to add "in " before the filename to let Reduce process the whole file at once (what is mostly faster).
Tapping Clr or Go or Done during reading a script file will terminate processing the file. But the definitions realized so far stay valid in Reduce till you Reset Reduce.
The directory to read from or to save to may be defined via Settings. This global directory is also valid for in and out statements of Reduce itself. But nested input files do need complete pathnames along with "in" or "out" or "shut".
You may also modify some cosmetic features like background and text colors and the availability of the Clear and Go button which may support an efficient workflow. The settings get saved once you finish Settings with OK and are available next time you start the program.\n\n
So, happy calculating!
Please report bugs, questions and comments to Dieter Egger (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (email@example.com) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for dex2jar :)
Internal and external memory
Once check the device, you can send out the information by common social apps such as WhatsApp, Wechat or email.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* scan all built-in SD card and built-out APK file in SD card
* can be batch to install the APK
* search and delete duplicate installation package
* display the apk details: size, package name, the path of the apk
* search the apps in play store
* Extract all application's apk , including system applications.
* By Default Application's file will be saved in /sdcard/ApkGetter/ on .
* Application's file can extract by click on it.
* Application's file can also save to other location by selecting SaveTo option. which will open file manager.
* Provided file manager with better UI and functionality.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk(application) format AppName.apk
* Action bar ,support from Android 2.1+ devices.
* Search Functionality.
* Sorting by ascending and descending
* List of applications can be sorted by size, installed date and name.
* Can extract multiple/all Applications by holding long click on any item.
C와 헤더파일, C++, JAVA 등을 작성/편집할 수 있습니다.
1. 편집할 때 실시간으로 키워드나 주석 하이라이팅 됨
2. 뷰어로 전환하여 편리하게 볼 수 있음
3. "새로만들기" 하여 새로 소스코드를 만들 수 있음
이제 더이상 이동간에 노트북을 꺼내지 않아도 됩니다!!
(제가 항상 그러거든요...)
차후에 지속적인 업데이트를 통해서 버그를 줄이고
혁신적인 기능을 제공할 계획입니다!!
(4차 업데이트까지 이미 구상완료)
개발자님들의 많은 관심 부탁드립니다^^
연락처 : email@example.com
블로그 : http://blog.naver.com/0511kwon.do