Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
With this simple tool you can backup applications to your phone's SD card, uninstall or even send Android packages over e-mail.
It goes hand in hand with popular tools such as apktool (https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/) or jd-gui (http://jd.benow.ca/).
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
MultiTool gives this chance, as it gathers, all in one, the commonest tools and utilities for smartphones. It consists
in 9 utilities: flashlight, compass/map, notepad, units converter, timer, stopwatch, percentage calculator, device's info, and equation solver.
- Flashlight: It uses the brightness of the screen and the flash of the camera to turn your device into a flashlight.
- Compass/Map: Utility that consists of a compass and a map that can position you when you have the GPS on.
- Notepad: Classical notepad that allows you to take notes wherever you want in the easiest way.
- Units Converter: You will be able to convert unities of different magnitudes very fast with this tool.
- Chronometer: Intuitive chronometer that shows you partial laps.
- Timer: Practical timer that will warn you at the end of the countdown.
- Percentage calculator: It can calculate increase and discount of a percentage (VAT, bargains...).
- Device's info: It shows you all the technical information of your device, such as the Android version or the screen resolution.
- Equation solver: By introducing the coefficients of the equation, this tool calculates the solutions of that equation.
¡What's more, it allows you to erase the data dynamically!
You can do it by shaking the smartphone from side to side, or you can move the hand above the screen from right to left, or vice versa.
You can buy an ad-free version of MultiTool!
If you find any bug or you have any suggestion, don't hesitate to contact us!
(Note: The access to camera's LED depends on the manufaturer and the model of your device. If you find out that the LED flashlight is not running on your device, we would thank you if you could send us an email informing about your device model, so we could add more supported devices for that function.)
C와 헤더파일, C++, JAVA 등을 작성/편집할 수 있습니다.
1. 편집할 때 실시간으로 키워드나 주석 하이라이팅 됨
2. 뷰어로 전환하여 편리하게 볼 수 있음
3. "새로만들기" 하여 새로 소스코드를 만들 수 있음
이제 더이상 이동간에 노트북을 꺼내지 않아도 됩니다!!
(제가 항상 그러거든요...)
차후에 지속적인 업데이트를 통해서 버그를 줄이고
혁신적인 기능을 제공할 계획입니다!!
(4차 업데이트까지 이미 구상완료)
개발자님들의 많은 관심 부탁드립니다^^
연락처 : firstname.lastname@example.org
블로그 : http://blog.naver.com/0511kwon.do
* Fast and easy to use.
* Extracts all most all installed application
* No ROOT access required.
* By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/APK Extractor/.
* Provided Search option to search applications.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk
User can install and uninstall the application.
User can take backup of the .apk for future use and sharing.
User can share the installed application the other user via. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, Email etc.
App allow to view all the downloaded application that are saved either on sdcard or internal memory.
User can launch any installed the application.
User can share the Google Play Store link to other user for download reference.
A simple decompiler is included, but is not able to show method bodies.
- Browse through java packages and files.
- Show Class definition, fields and method signatures.
- Browse through res and assets folders and files.
- View androidmanifest.xml.
- Use root if necessary.
- Tablet (2 pane) support.
- Several syntax highlight styles.
- Change font size while reading text files.
- Can be used to open apk files from a file explorer app.
Developer tool. Useful for example for checking Proguard effectivity.
- Android 4.1 has a regression bug that makes it impossible to syntax highlight. This is fixed since Android 4.2.
If you would like to help with translating this app to other languages, please let us know at email@example.com
This app is not intended for piracy or other non-legal purposes. Use at your own risk and own responsibility. We are in no way responsible for your use of the app.
- Needed to access apps that are stored securely
- Needed for the 'Open with' function
The built-in keys and auto-selection modes will appeal to themers and modders. The ability to sign with private keys will appeal to developers.
This app does not require root privileges.
See the website for full documentation.
Share Your Applications to Your Friends via E-Mail whether It is Paid or Free.It doesn't matter.
And Also Comes with Easy Uninstaller.
This App is completely Free.
24/7 Support for users feedback.
1.Attractive User Interface
2.Browses APK from SD Card and Installs
4.Share Your Applications to Friends via Email
5.Fast and Responsive App
AppDrawer is now Open Source!
AppDrawer is a highly customizable app drawer replacement. You can use it as an alternative to your launcher's default app drawer, or to add functionality to launchers that don't currently support the app drawer (like MIUI for example).
You can use with pretty much any launcher, including: your phone's default launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, LauncherPro, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Launcher 7, MIUI Launcher, and more!
There are similar offerings out there, such as Faster Drawer -- or Organized Drawer -- or even Folder Organizer, but nothing comes close to offering the level of personalization that AppDrawer provides. With AppDrawer, you can literally flesh out hundreds of unique designs and layouts using all the different options to your disposal. Some of those options include...
[✓] Choose between 3 view modes: List, Grid, or Horizontal Paged
--- List = WP7/Windows Phone 7 | Grid = Android | Paged = iPhone
[✓] Set number of rows and columns as well as row spacing
[✓] Set background color, image, or use your current wallpaper
[✓] Set the font type, font color, font size, and icon size
--- Fonts = Arial Rounded, Droid Serif, Helvetica, or custom
[✓] Sort list by name (A-Z), install date, or launch frequency
[✓] Remember list position: Remembers last position in drawer
[✓] Edit application names and change default application icons
[✓] Hide less frequently used applications from the app list
[✓] Bulk edit (multi-select) more than one application at a time
[✓] Fullscreen mode option: Hides the notification/status bar
[✓] Option to force Portrait or Landscape screen orientation
[✓] Shows up in recent apps/multitasking menu for quick access
--- 2.1/2.2/2.3: Hold home key | 4.0: Press multi-task button
[✓] Quick shortcut to Android's Manage Applications settings menu
[✓] Option to backup and restore preferences, or reset to default
[✓] Eclair | Froyo | GB/Gingerbread | ICS/Ice Cream Sandwich
[•] AppDrawer may be slow to open on certain phone/ROM/launcher combinations. We are working on incorporating a permanent fix, but until then, those who have ROOT ACCESS can manually resolve this issue by moving the AppDrawer APK to /system/apps/ and reboot -- You can do this manually with file explorer apps like Root Explorer or automatically with Titanium Backup's "Convert To System App" function. Contact us at Support@JakedUp.com if you are unsure.
[•] The "Multi-Select" --> "Select All" option in List or Paged view modes will force close. We are also working on a fix. Until then, manually check the apps that you want to edit.
Initial source code credit goes to XUSO over at XDA-Developers. AppDrawer is a continuation of his original AltDrawer project, so if you like this app, then please see that he gets a donation!
We have more features planned for the future, such as bug fixing, optimized performance, app folders, icon packs 'n themes, transition effects, ICS pagination, and more. Have a suggestion? Fire off in the comments and let us know what you would like to see... Just don't rate it for what it should be, rate it for what it is!
AppDrawer, App Drawer, JakedUp, Jaked Up
Discount 30% to celebrate 5.000.000 download milestone
Highlights of Smart Booster
► Smart RAM Booster: small widget to adaptively boost RAM from anywhere
► Fast cache cleaner: one click to clean cache
► Quick SD Card cleaner: efficiently scan and clean junk created by million apps
► Advanced application manager: optimize your devices by hibernate, disable, auto-start apps
Recommended by AddictiveTips. Hotest Apps by AppBrain.
Smart RAM Booster
The most beautiful part of this app is a small, configurable widget that places on top of any app and one-click to RAM boost.
Most of Android devices bundle with limited memory. Android task manager will selectively kill low priority tasks in order to
reserve memory to higher priority task. That’s not always run at an appropriate time, causing low responsive apps, lagging,
especially when you launch a new app after heavily browsing web pages. It causes a worse experience.
RAM Booster comes with auto-boost in 4 levels: aggressive, strong, medium, gentle.
☆ Aggressive: kill most of low priority apps
☆ Strong: Kill apps that is low priority as well as consume lightly below an “average”
☆ Medium: kill apps that consumes memory above an “average”
☆ Gentle: kill only apps that uses considerable memory
There are 5 ways to boost
☆ Auto-boost: boost automatically under RAM available & timing conditions
☆ Overlay widget – Enable RAM Booster overlay widget (on by default), adjust widget’s position, and tap on widget to boost anytime you want
☆ Home screen widget – one tap to boost (long-press your home screen>Widget to add RAM Booster widget)
☆ Notification bar – one tap to boost (toggle notification bar visibility in app’s setting)
☆ Boost Now – tap this button from app’s main screen
Fast cache cleaner
☆ 1-click to clean cache
☆ Show detail internal cache and external cache
☆ Select apps that use most cache
Quick SD Card cleaner
☆ Show SD card partition
☆ Scan for junk folder, big files, orphaned files
☆ Nice photo cleaner, music cleaner
☆ Notify for low storage usage
Advanced application manager
☆ Easily backup, uninstall unused apps
☆ App2SD - recommend apps to move to sd card
☆ Hibernate rarely used apps to save battery
☆ Disable system apps
☆ Scan auto-start apps
☆ Manage backup (.apk) files