With this app, you can use the power of your voice rather than your hands to place calls, send text messages, update Facebook and Twitter and perform web searches with your phone! This application comes with language support for:
• Arabic (MSA)
• Indonesian Bahasa
Try saying the following in your language:
"Text Mike see you soon"
"Call John mobile"
“FaceBook update will be in Boston tomorrow”
Download, and let Voice Dialer Plus take the work off your hands!
Телефонуйте, слідкуйте за оновленнями в соціальних мережах, відправляйте повідомлення і виконуйте веб-пошук за допомогою Вашого власного голосу!
Menelepon & mengupdate status sosial, mengirim pesan & melakukan pencarian di web keseluruhannya dengan suara Anda!
Arama & sosyal ağ statüsünü yenileme & mesaj gönderme & internet araması yapma komutları için sesinin gücünü kullan.
أهلا" وسهلا" بكم لنظام التسجيل الصوتي بلس ! تكلموا مع هواتفكم وإدلوا بأوامركم !
The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
- Perform actions using speech, such as: Call, Sms, Navigate, Open Apps, Youtube search, Play media and Google search.
- Multiple languages supported by selection or speech action.
- Works with many Bluetooth devices.
- Support for android Froyo and up.
- Option to change your preferred navigation app while using the "Navigate" voice command.
Currently supports actions in English, Dutch, Finnish and Spanish
Speech Commander will help you performing simple tasks using Speech Recognition. Such as Calling a contact, Searching on Youtube or Navigating while on the go. You can also use your Bluetooth headset (or car kit/radio) to launch this app. This ensures that it is no longer needed to even look at the phone. More speech actions/commands will be added if there is demand.
Speech Commander currently supports Google's online Text to Speech Engine and the default Installed Text to Speech Engine. You can install a different TTS Engine (Such as SVOX Classic) for a custom voice.
This version does not contain Ads.
Voice to Text use the google recognition voice service for write your documents while dictates.
This application if for this people who write slowly in pc or computer, now you only have to dictate your notes, documents, exercise and Voice to Text send your to your email so you can edit in word or whatever you want.
Make sure, you have properly set Google Voice Search language.
Voice Commands provides the most comfortable way to start navigation. You don't have to type destination on keyboard, just say the address.
Favorite addresses can be saved as shortcut commands. Then just click microphone button and say for example "home".
*** Premium features ***
- Save current location as shortcut
- Auto start listening
- Auto start GPS (can speed-up GPS fix)
- No ads
The following languages are supported:
This update is intended only for Motorola devices on Jellybean that came preloaded with Voice Commands version JBREL1-1.2.05 to 1.2.15. It addresses the below issues found in these versions:
- Voice Commands app crashes, when user upgrades Google Play Music app to version 5.0.1027J.680591 or later from prior version 4.4.xxxx
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA (registered translators and beta testers will get a free lifetime access to the full featured KLets version).
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
To avoid compatibility problems and refund requests, please verify the application compatibility with your phone, your bluetooth device and your voice by installing the free week trial available with the free KLets (Test) here: http://goo.gl/I0L3C .
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
The actual sound of your voice from a recording is different than what you think your voice sounds like.
A person hears sounds with the ear.
When you hear the voice of others or when you hear a recorded voice, it comes from the sound in the air, and not from within your body.
The sound of your voice that you think you have is different from the actual sound of your voice as heard by others.
Although some of the sound you hear comes from the outside in the air, the sound is also conducted to your inner ear through a process known as bone conduction, because it is generated from within your body. This makes you hear the sound as being fuller than it actually is.
In other words, there is an additional sound source involved when you hear your own voice without the aid of a recorder or when you hear the voice of others. Recording your voice is the best way to accurately hear yourself talk or sing.
*What makes this app different from other voice recorders*
Time taken to hear the recording after recording your voice for 10 seconds.
Ordinary voice recording app
1. Press Record to start recording
2. After 10 seconds have elapsed, press Stop to stop recording
3. Go to the list of recordings to play it back
14-16 seconds -> on average, 5 additional seconds are needed
Repeat Voice Recorder
1. Press Record to start recording
2. After 10 seconds have elapsed, let your finger off the screen to begin playback immediately
11 seconds -> on average, only 1 additional second is needed
A difference of about 4 seconds
For example, if you practice speaking 50 times a day, you can save 3 minutes and 20 seconds.
- Are you practicing to enter an impersonation contest like Hidden Singer?
It is the most efficient application for those who record over and over again.
- Have you heard people around you say your voice is not very fine while talking with
them or over the telephone?
You can change your voice perfectly through practice according to your will.
- Was it an uncomfortable way to record and listen through an existing recorder?
This was made so that you can listen after recording as concisely as possible.
- Do you usually get stressed because people say you're inarticulate in your speech and they can't
hear you well?
Try practicing and changing after checking how you usually speak.
- While you are preparing for a presentation, is your voice shaky?
At the beginning, everyone is nervous, but you can gain confidence through practice.
It is usual that you gain ability through regular practice rather than doing a presentation well
- Try checking your voice whether it can appeal to others fully.
Preparing and making a presentation only with thinking without practice and making it after practicing over two times can make a huge difference in delivering a message.
- Are you preparing for an interview for a job?
It is said that one's voice accounts for 38% in an interview.
Try delivering your voice effectively through practice and training.
You can make confident and attractive voice through practice.
- Do you get stressed because your voice is like that of a baby?
Try practicing reading books forcibly using recording.
*How to use*
For detailed explanations, access the menu and go to Help.
- Press down on the screen to record.
- When you let your finger off the screen, the recorded voice will be played back automatically.
- Set ringtone and notification sound, share via email, SMS, and messenger apps.
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 16,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
FREE and without any limitations on the recording time!
Here are some of the features of ASR:
Lots of recording formats such as WAV, OGG, FLAC, AAC, MP4, 3GP
Sample and bitrate options for better control of recording quality
Dedicated pause recording button
Dedicated discard recording button
Customizable recording folder
Voice Activated Recording (Sound monitor mode) (Pro)
Plus and minus gain mode to increase or decrease volume of recording (Pro)
Cloud integration with Dropbox, Google Drive (Pro)
Auto email option to send recordings via email (Pro)
Delete and share multiple recordings
Record and play recordings while app is in the background
Pause and resume while recording
Echo cancellation mode
Auto start recording
Recording widget for quick and easy access
Very sensitive VU meter
Search within recordings
Rename file prompt after recording (Pro)
7 and 10 inch tablet optimization
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. If you don't have it yet, pickup from Play Store Acapela, Ivona or SVOX TTS package. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
Tags: TTS, Text to Speech, read aloud, speak aloud, PDF, PDF read aloud, Talking, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, reader, Type to Talk, speach, txt, "Text to Speech", voice, reading, text to voice, read to me
What makes utter! different?
utter! is not your average Siri clone and doesn’t attempt to be a gimmick of a virtual assistant application, its priority is to be super functional and ultra fast! It allows many device based commands to be performed offline, without the need for a data connection (Jelly Bean only).
utter! runs in the background of your device, is very lightweight on resource and does not have a user-interface, so its functions are available anywhere on the device, at any time, to interact with any application.
With highly optimised algorithms, utter! aims to make voice control on your device, something you wonder how you ever did without! Something that is achieved faster than you could do it manually and an implementation that takes full advantage of the openness of the Android Platform, by giving you full device control in addition to using the functions in your favourite installed applications.
There’s no need to open up a separate application to execute your voice commands. With just a shake, wave, or a good old fashioned button press, utter! wakes to address you as you see fit, wherever you are on your device, whatever you are doing.. and it won’t get in the way.
So, please do get involved in the testing stage, give me your feedback and help me create a Voice Controlled Personal Assistant that is truly useful! One that makes fast offline voice recognition for Android a reality!
User guide link - http://goo.gl/aah2X
BIG Thank you to all those that have posted comments and given 5* - It's appreciated.
PLEASE don’t post a 1* comment "It doesn’t work" – that really doesn’t help! I can’t get the problem sorted! There’s an email link in the application, I’d be delighted to solve any bugs you find. I hope they are few and far between now and your voice commands will be executed in under a second.
• Mobile Data
• Airplane mode
• Driving mode
• Application Integration
• Device Settings
• Device Information
• Web Search
• Video Search
• Application Search
• Location Services (limited release)
• Calling (+Skype)
• Flash light
• Tasker Integration
• File Management (limited release)
• Root Functions
• Knowledge Base (coming very soon)
• Plus Many More…….!
[BUGS!] - http://goo.gl/c5rkr
Some users are getting force closes when the application starts for Galaxy Nexus/Transformer/Note 2 - http://goo.gl/GUvYT
Jelly Bean & custom ROMs built from the same release have a major bug where English (US) in the Google Voice Search settings prevents voice data from being returned. Please change this to English (UK) until they fix it...
Weather and Time API's do not provide accurate results for US States – I’ll be changing provider soon as non-singular States/Countries are not supported.
IVONA can lock up the media stream and lags on initialisation [Notified IVONA]
NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS UPLOADED TO EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SHARED! Any permissions utter! requests are for device level ONLY.
TAGS: Voice assistant, voice recognition, voice command, voice commands, voice actions, voice search, speech assistant, text to speech, virtual assistant, voice texting, hands free, text by voice, voice calendar, voice tweet, voice notifications, accessibility talkback
Touchless control accomplishes all of this using very little power so your phone is always ready.
Touchless control is only supported on:
- Droid Ultra
- Droid Mini
- Droid Maxx
- Moto X
Touchless Control is available only for U.S. English, U.S. Spanish, Canadian French and Brazilian Portuguese.
ATENCIÓN: Ahora Vita soporta cualquier idioma de forma nativa, no sólo el español!!!
Pregunta a Vita cualquier cosa y disfruta con sus increíbles respuestas.
La mejor alternativa a Siri.
- Llamar por teléfono
- Mandar SMS
- Mandar Email
- Mostrar información completa de contactos
- Buscar teléfonos de contacto
- Buscar emails de contacto
- Contar Chistes
- Decir Horóscopo
- Operaciones matemáticas
- Actualizar estado de facebook
- Actualizar estado de twitter
- Cambio de divisas
- Decir hora actual
- Decir fecha actual
- Predicción del tiempo
- Información sobre personas y cosas
- Lanzador de aplicaciones
- Búsqueda de lugares/negocios
- Traductor de idiomas
- Preguntas de índole general
- Búsquedas en google y youtube
- Búsquedas de noticias e imágenes (google).
- Recetas de cocina
- Fijar alarmas/recordatorios
- Letras de canciones
- Cine (Cartelera, Estrenos, Argumentos)
- Activación/Desactivación de WIFI/Bluetooth
- Consulta del nivel de batería.
- Hora mundial
- Aviso de SMS entrantes
- Reproductor de música
- Búsqueda bíblica
- Resultados loterías
Usa Vita como herramienta de entretenimiento, consulta o accesibilidad.
IMPORTANTE (LEER ANTES DE INSTALAR):
Para que Vita funcione correctamente necesitas tener instaladas las librerías TTS (Datos de Voz) y la aplicación "Búsqueda por Voz" de Google. Normalmente vienen preinstaladas en los dispositivos, pero algunos terminales, así como ROMS no oficiales, no los traen; si no los tienes instalados, Vita no hará nada.
CAMBIAR EL IDIOMA DE SALIDA DE VITA
Cambie el idioma de salida de su motor de voz, para esto desde los ajustes de su terminal, pulse sobre "idioma y entrada de texto"->” síntesis de voz", y pulse sobre las preferencias del motor de voz que tenga seleccionado (síntesis de voz, pico tts, ivona, etc..), y cambie el idioma de salida.
Cualquier duda o problema, por favor, antes de votar o comentar negativamente, contactar con nosotros por email (email@example.com) para tratar de solucionarlo.
No contestamos a través de los comentarios de Google Play, mandarnos un email, o contactar a través de facebook o twitter.
Para una descripción completa de la aplicación, visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.aridev-mobile.com/products/vita.html
¡Síguenos en Facebook para saber las últimas noticias!
IMPORTANTE: Deja un voto y un comentario, no se tarda nada y es de gran ayuda!
NOTA: Para una comunicación directa, por favor, usar facebook o mail. Gracias.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
More from developer
The application was developed specifically for the Brazilian Portuguese language, so the command recognition engine takes into account specific aspects of the Portuguese language.
One of the goals of the application is being able to interpret as many variations of voice commands as possible. This way, the user will be able to say what he/she feels like instead of having to memorize lists of commands.