ICD10-CM puts the complete, latest ICD10-CM on your mobile.
Optimized for Honeycomb , now you can use same app on your android phone and your honeycomb tablet .
Top sales app for ICD 10 on App Store is now available on android
The 2011 ICD10-CM diagnosis codes are instantly searchable and also browsable by their traditional categories. Search by code or diagnosis, through the whole ICD10-CM or through just a category or selected nonspecific code. Images within the list indicate whether a code is specific or nonspecific. Tap to view the diagnosis and the full text of its standard ICD-9 long description and to add it to your Favorites list for immediate access later.
The same features are available for the ICD10-PCS procedure codes, too, used primarily for facility billing: search, browse, view long descriptions, and add to your Favorites list.
Features at a glance:
1. Complete 2011 ICD10-CM diagnosis codes and ICD10-PCS procedure codes, with all sub codes and all long descriptions: over 244,000 individual codes, instantly accessible?
2. Search within any list of codes, by code number, by diagnosis, and by full text of long descriptions?
3. Browse diagnoses and ICD10-CM procedures by category and subcategory; easily limit searches to particular categories?
4. Distinguish specific from non-specific codes at a glance; tap a non-specific code to view its specific children. Navigate to its parent to quickly compare one specific diagnosis to another, ensuring you code for maximum reimbursement every time.?
5 Keep a Favorites list of diagnoses and procedures, which may include specific and nonspecific codes.
6 Support google quick search to allow search icd code without even open the application (you need to select ICD 10 CM as searchable item in search menu inside android settings like in application screenshots).
7 Show Mapping to ICD 9 and type of mapping direct or approximate
8 Unlimited number of favorite icd codes can be set .
- Totalmente grátis e SEM PROPAGANDAS!
- Totalmente offline (não utiliza a internet)!
- Interface limpa e agradável, instale e surpreenda-se!
- Histórico de busca
- Doenças importantes
- Navegação por Capítulos, Grupos, Categorias e Subcategorias
- Pode ser movido para o cartão SD
- Busca inteligente, ignorando acentuações e maiúsculas
Medicina, Enfermagem, CID, CID10, CID 10, CID-10, Doenças.
Destinado à área médica e aos profissionais da saúde afins, provém acesso prático e conveniente à versão 2008 da CID-10.
- Consulta rápida e direta, sem necessidade de conexão com a internet
- Pesquisa inteligente por todos ou qualquer dos termos fornecidos, sem necessidade de acentuação e de palavras completas
- Mantenha os ítens mais consultados em sua lista de favoritos
- Envie o resultado a seus colegas via e-mail, sms ou qualquer outro meio de compartilhamento disponível
- Poupe armazenamento interno de seu aparelho movendo o aplicativo para o cartão SD*
* este recurso requer Android 2.2 ou superior
Esta versão exibe banners publicitários (Ads). Se não deseja vê-los, convidamos a conhecer a VERSÃO PRO:
FREE & Offline diseases dictionary hand book for emergency lookup disease names to assist physicians with their daily practice. Medical Disease Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today. Excellent disease, symptom and treatment glossary coverage on general health, internal medicine & biomedical sciences. Helpful medical wikipedia for nurses exam study, this mobile application for medical nursing helps to find disease by symptoms, expert presribe / administer drugs and informed about the adverse problems, clinical diagnosis, medical lab investigations, nursing central facts, patient care, examination and prognosis. This handbook dictionary is a free diseases and treatment book / symptoms checker for normal medication knowledge and lookup reference during diseases and illness.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- A FREE medical dictionary, annotator, thesaurus & a disease reference manual.
- Pocket Study Guide. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
- The best ebook choice for useful medical dictionary for quiz and medical games.
- Xpress updates. Frequently published updates on latest up-to-date drug and test info & new medical acronyms and abbreviations.
- Medical learning app. For self diagnosis, drug dosage and treatment for medical learners and doctor students while study during various courses/ examination, PG preparation.
This Medical dictionary offline app is a flash card for quick learning of medical terminology & free medical terms. Find the clinical diagnosis information needed quickly and easily for patient care report, sheet or technician record. With diseases and prescription drug info medicine illustrations, this app provides free medical encyclopedia handbook dictionary definitions for a wide range of terms used in the medical biology health sciences on anatomy, physiology, drugs, tests, procedures and medical board review. Learn the virus, diseases and symptoms of even psychiatric disorders. Download this disease and drugs dictionary today for cure for sure.
Who Can Use this FREE Book:
For healthcare, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
Download this free medical book app, a diseases finder with symptoms for mobile. It deals with health in all aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, daily living trends and seasonal variations in lifestyle. The app goes beyond the medical definitions and provides info on nutrition and therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules and free nursing dictionary, for better patient care. Free Medical Dictionary app with all the medical glossaries, meaning of illness, definitions, references and medical guideline for reading and research.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
A CID-10 é a 10ª revisão da Classificação Estatística Internacional de Doenças e Problemas Relacionados à Saúde.
Aprovada pela Organização Mundial da Saúde (OMS) em 1990, é a mais recente ferramenta de padronização para classificação das doenças e agravos da saúde que acometem os seres humanos.
Está presente nos mais variados registros médicos e seu uso possibilita o intercâmbio e análise das informações provenientes dos diversos setores da saúde de uma forma unificada e fidedigna.
O aplicativo CID10 possibilita a consulta rápida e inteligente dos códigos e descrições completas da CID-10, além de exibir informações sobre exclusividade por sexo e probabilidade de causar óbito inerentes à cada doença.
-Interface intuitiva e descomplicada que prioriza o acesso rápido à informação necessitada.
-Pesquisa por código ou termo, sem necessidade de acentuação ou palavras completas.
-Navegação intuitiva e fluida por capítulos, grupos, categorias e subcategorias.
-Possibilidade para adicionar as entradas mais utilizadas ao menu de Favoritos, possibilitando acesso posterior de forma ainda mais rápida.
-Histórico recente com as últimas entradas visualizadas.
SEM BANNERS PUBLICITÁRIOS (ADS).
NÃO NECESSITA CONEXÃO COM A INTERNET.
offline modes supported
It is not necessary to be connected to the Internet.
Best User friendly interface.
Improve your knowledge with this app.
Provided search facility.
Gives you fully information about diseases.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
Search for codes by code number or keyword. Browse through the code hierarchy. Add codes to your custom bookmark list. Free automatic updates. Free download.
Internet Connection Required. Offline support coming soon.
From www.FindACode.com, the leading website for fast, accurate, and up-to-date medical coding and billing information.
A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary
offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections .
Medicine Dictionary is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.It deals with health in all its aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Quick LabRef for Android (Quick Clinical Laboratory Values Reference) provides quick look at the up-to-date information on the most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as lab data in Microbiology, Physiology / Pathophysiology, Toxicology and etc. Normal values reference are provided in both Conventional Units (CU) and, whenever available, in units of the “Sistème International” (SI).
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a quick reference. Free version is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7” screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. Search option, favorites/bookmarks, test explanation and abnormal values rationale was not included in free version. If you do not like this app (or you feel it is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
First Aid is designed to help you follow the right procedures in a stressful situation or support other people by giving them instructions. It is based on illustrations, videos and short texts that show you how to take the necessary action step by step and in the right order.
KW: First Aid Medical Care Emergency procedure instruction
video take action
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains 58 high-resolution images and more than 300 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Skeletal System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Circulation System,Body Region,Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System, Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description.You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
This app will explain important concepts in physiology with the help of animations. It is ideal for medical, nursing, dental, allied health students and the interns preparing for post graduate (PG) entrance exam.
The app has a collection of animations with narration and illustrations to explain important and complex workflows in physiology. The aim is to cover important concepts in a concise, engaging and interactive manner.
• Tutorial and a Quiz mode
• High yielding points for quick revision
• MCQs for preparing for PG entrance exam
• Zoom diagrams for an uninterrupted view
• Provision for the students to make notes
• Self-paced learning; Access 24x7, anytime, anywhere
• Available on both android and iOS platform
Starting with cardiovascular system, more systems will be regularly updated into the app. So keep visiting us……..