Use the ISF Student on your smartphone or tablet to access information, conduct and monitor their enrollment in courses offered by the Languages without Borders program.
The Languages without Borders is a program of the Ministry of Education (MEC) that promotes the internationalization of higher education in Brazil through training in foreign languages, with the aim of providing a comprehensive and structural change in the teaching of foreign languages in Brazil, as well as the Portuguese for foreigners.
With this app you can:
- Carry out your application in person courses ISF Program;
- Learn all about participating in the Program;
- Have access to information about the courses;
- Track calendar offers courses;
- Get the status of your application and income in classroom courses;