- The UNO™ video game reproduces the classic game’s identity. All your favorites cards are here: Skip, Reverse, and more!
- Intuitive controls: simply drag & drop cards using your finger on the screen and be the first to get rid of all your cards.
- Customize your game with varied rules including 7-0 and Jump-In.
- Enjoy a unique multiplayer mode!* Play online 24/7 (Wi-Fi) or locally with your friends (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection).
- Take on increasingly difficult challenges in Tournament Mode.
Online multiplayer mode available for high-end phones:
Acer Iconia Tab A500
HTC Desire HD (001HT)
HTC Desire HD (Ace)
HTC Desire S
HTC Desire Z (G2, Vision)
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Evo Shift 4G
HTC Evo 3D
HTC Incredible 2
HTC Incredible S
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC MyTouch 4G
HTC Thunderbolt 4G
LG P990 Optimus 2X (Star)
LG P999 (Star, G2x)
LG Revolution VS910
LG Optimus 3D P920
LG Thrill 4G (P925)
Motorola Atrix 4G (MB860)
Motorola Cliq 2
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Droid 3
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid X2
Motorola Milestone 2
Pantech IS06 SIRIUSU
Samsung Google Nexus S
Samsung Google Nexus S 4G
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v (P7100)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7510)
Samsung GT-i9000 (Galaxy S, i9000M, i9000B, i9000T)
Samsung GT-i9003 (Galaxy SL)
Samsung GT-i9100 (Galaxy S II)
Samsung GT-i9101 (Galaxy S II)
Samsung GT-i9103 (Galaxy R)
Samsung GT-P1000 (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000L (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000M (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000N (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000R (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000T (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SC-01C (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SC-02B (Galaxy S)
Samsung SCH-i400 (Continuum)
Samsung SCH-i500 (Showcase)
Samsung SCH-i500 (Fascinate, Galaxy S)
Samsung SCH-i510 (Droid Charge)
Samsung SCH-i800 (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SGH-i897 (Galaxy S, Captivate)
Samsung SGH-i997 (Infuse 4G)
Samsung SGH-T849 (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SGH-T959 (Vibrant
Samsung SPH-D700 (Epic 4G)
Samsung SPH-P100 (Galaxy Tab)
Sharp 005SH Galapagos
Sony-Ericsson SO-01C (Xperia Arc)
Sony-Ericsson XPERIA Arc
Sony-Ericsson Xperia Neo
Sony-Ericsson Xperia Play
Toshiba IS04 Regza
Toshiba T-01C Regza
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any problems you may have with this application.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
The goal of this game is to match open pairs of identical tiles and remove them from the board, exposing the tiles under them for play. (A tile is said to be open if it can be moved either left or right without disturbing other tiles.) The game is finished when all pairs of tiles have been removed from the board.
- 4 Difficult Levels: Kiddie, Easy, Normal, Hard
- 150+ board layouts keep your mind active
- Undo, Shuffle, Highlight features
- 5 uniquely designed sets of backgrounds and tiles
The game was invented by a French aristocrat in the 17th century, leading to the name Solo Noble. The game is known simply as Solitaire in the United Kingdom. It is also referred to as Brainvita (especially in India). The most popular names though are Marble Solitaire and Peg Solitaire. It is similar to the Card Solitaire game that is played alone and involves removing cards one by one. Here you need to remove marbles or pegs or other small objects.
The objective of the iMarble game is to end up with just one marble using minimum time and moves. The game starts with a board with several holes of which all except one is filled with a marble. The idea is to remove the marbles one by one until you end up with one marble or cannot make any valid moves.
You can remove a marble from the board by jumping an adjacent marble over it into a hole by moving it horizontally or vertically. Diagonal moves are not allowed.
Consecutive moves with the same marble is called a sweep and is counted as one move. You should try to solve the board in minimum number of moves to get a higher score.
You can pick from 8 different boards:
1. English Board
2. European (French) Board
3. Wiegleb's (German) Board
4. Asymmetrical (Cross) Board
5. Continental Board
6. Diamond Board
7. Square 6x6 Board
8. Square 9x9 Board
The Board Themes maker allows you to create your own layout in a few seconds. It features 80 marbles, 80 board styles and 80 screen backgrounds offering over 500 thousand unique layouts. You surely will find many that you like!
Hints allow you to see the valid moves. In case you want to challenge yourself by not seeing this hint, just disable it using the HINTS button. The game also features unlimited UNDO.
The game is easy to master and promises hours of fun. Your children would like the colorful fruit and ball shaped marbles and the numerous backgrounds and it would help their brain development.
We value your feedback. Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com on any issues you are facing or any new features you would like to see. In the unlikely event of an application crash in your phone, please send us the crash report to help us fix the issue immediately.
In this version you can challenge your friends to hit your record time or number of wins. You can also to try win all achievements of the game.
Rules of the Game:
The game starts with 32 pieces on the board getting empty the center position. You must hold valid moves to eliminate pegs.
A valid move is to take a piece and make it "jump" over another peg, always horizontal or vertical, ending in an empty space.
The peg was "jumped" is removed from the board.
The game ends when is not possible any movement. At this point, if there was only one peg on the board you won.
solitaire peg game, peg game, peg solitaire solution, solitaire solution, peg solitaire puzzle, peg puzzle, peg solitaire board, play peg solitaire, peg solitare, free, spider, solitaire spider, solitaire on line, free solitaire spider, solitaire spider free, spider solitarie, free solitaire on line, spider soli, spyder solitaire, master solitaire, google games
Challenge your friends and family to see who can keep the record.
It is easy to play. Tap a red marble and then tap an empty hole to make that marble jump over another one and to remove it.
The objective is to finish the game with the least number of marbles in less time.
According to a popular story, the game was invented by a French aristocrat in the 17th century, when incarcerated in the Bastille, explaining the game's less common name Solo Noble.
- Customize your game appearance with lots of different color themes
- 11 different types of boards
When you create a pipe, you will reduce the overall water levels. Make sur you anticipate a possible overflow!
Two game modes are available:
- Arcade mode: adjust as many pipes as you can before the water overflows (including bonuses/penalties)
- Challenge mode: evolve through a series of varying difficulty levels (200 levels)
With Plumber, you have to show adaptability by developing effective tactics to become an undisputed plumber!
Time to fix leaks!
Clássico jogo de tabuleiro agora na palma da sua mão.
Teste suas habilidades e deixe apenas uma peça sobre o tabuleiro!
Este jogo possui várias opções de tabuleiros e configurações.
Tente deixar apenas 1 peça no tabuleiro.
- 5 opções diferentes de tabuleiros;
- Mova as peças apenas com cliques;
- Personalize a cor das peças;
- Personalize o fundo do tabuleiro;
- Ranking de melhores jogadores, separado por estilo de jogo e classificados por quantidade de peças e tempo;
- Possibilidade de mover aplicação para SD;
Dúvidas e Sugestões, entre em contato.
Bom Jogo e Boa Sorte!!!
A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Collect gold stars, discover hidden prizes and unlock exciting new levels in this addictively fun, award-winning, physics-based game!
• 15 boxes with 375 levels
• Innovative physics gameplay
• Adorable character
• Outstanding graphics
• "Om Nom Stories" animation shorts
• Constant free updates with new levels and animations
• Apple Design Award
• BAFTA Award
• Pocket Gamer Award
• GDC Award
• Best App Ever Award
Now you can earn free superpowers by trying new apps from Getjar. All these permissions allows us to give you Superpowers and Star Key for free.
• "Get Tasks" permission. This allows us to give you free Superpowers. If you install an app for a free Superpower, this permission tells us when you have opened it. No other data is captured or stored.
• "Get Accounts" permission. This creates a user account for you so you can restore upgrades and purchases.
• "Access Network State" permission. This allows us to determine if WiFi is available and use that instead of the Carrier Network.
• "Internet" permission. This allows us to communicate on the internet.
• "Read Phone State" permission. This is required by some advertisers. No private data is captured or stored.
Help us improve our games. We love your feedback. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guess the location of the boats with logic only. No random moves.
Use the hints displayed at the end of each row and column to help you solve the puzzles.
Start with small grids and become an expert to solve huge ones!
Can you solve the 420 levels of increasing difficulty?
* 420 levels for beginners and experts
* Free unlimited use of hints when you are stuck
* Collect a star in each level
Also try our other puzzle game: "Hashi Puzzles: Bridges & Islands".
Bimaru, Yubotu, Sudoku
- Play the classic game as well as many variations
- Square, Square with diagonal moves and triangular boards supported
- Select one out of 3 different themes
- Create and play your own boards
- Machine search for a solution. Works both for built-in and custom boards. It may be slow for big boards.
More from developer
Your mind needs exercise, practice and keep it forever young and fit.
It is a game for children of all ages and for people who enjoy simplicity, and don't need complicated games, with lots of controls and long time to learn to have fun.
Guaranteed fun for the little moments of distraction, to relax while waiting for appointments or during boring queues.
The controls are simple. It's an easy game to play and have fun.
Your score will depend on two things: your speed and the amount of moves. But over time this will be automatic, colors appear strikingly in your mind.
Every game you win bonus, the more you play the more points you will have. So your world score depends exclusively on the amount of times you play. Have fun and enjoy every game and improve your world rank.
From time to time send your points to secure his position in the world of Pixel Mania.