With Contacts+ widget you can call, text or send whatsapp messages to your friends with just one click - directly from your Smartphone and Tablet homescreen or lockscreen.
To place the widget on your homescreen or lockscreen, enter your apps drawer >> tap the widgets tab >> press & hold to pick up the widget.
+ Beautiful widget design
+ Groups selection (based on your phone contacts)
+ Light, Dark and Black themes
+ Click action selection per contact: call, text, send WhatsApp message or open contact
+ Resizable & Scrollable !
Stay tuned for more cool features :)
Note: the widget currently supports only Tablets with telephony services.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest version please check the paid Pro version(http://goo.gl/zQSej) instead. The paid version now supports high resolution pictures, Direct Dial, support for Sony Xperia devices and languages like English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Czech!
* Add a list of contacts on your home screen
* The list of contacts could be either starred contacts or from any of your contact groups
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1.
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A new stack view based wiget(fixed size 2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, Like:ContactWidget
That's why Custom Programming Solutions set out to recreate it, making improvements where needed. To get started, just go to your homescreen's widget collection, and drag the Favorite Contacts widget wherever you like.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur gives you a convenient way to access your favorite contacts. You get a beautiful, resizable widget on your homescreen that displays your 4 top favorite contacts. Clicking on the widget will show you the rest of your favorites. Quick and easy access to your favorite contacts in an awesome widget. If you want to see more than your top 4 favorite contacts use our brand new grid widget! It will allow you to scroll through all of your favorite contacts.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also makes it really easy to quickly call, text, or email a favorite contact. All by just tapping on the icon for that favorite contact. Want to see more? Click on the contact's large picture, and you'll get a full view of its information.
Your Favorite Contacts will be sorted alphabetically by default, but you have the freedom to reorder them how you please. Just hold down on a contact tile from the main screen, and drag it to the position you want it to be in!
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also allows you to manage your favorite contacts. Click on the star to add or remove a favorite contact.
We hoped to recreate the amazing experience of using the Motorola Blur Favorite Contacts widget, and we feel confident that we've met that goal, and improved on it. Most of all, we hope you enjoy using Favorite Contacts Widget Blur.
The internet permissions are required for analytics. Nothing else in the app uses the internet.
- Choose from 4 widget sizes and more then 10 tailored layouts with both small/big contact pictures. Or now choose a fully resizable widget with either big or small contact pictures, sized from 1x1 up to 8x6 on bigger devices! (1 to 48 contacts!)
- Now possible to fill your widget with any of your contact groups and sort them by alphabetical order or most times/last time contacted.
- Now Supports WhatsApp (Show/hide Call, Sms, WhatsApp and Email buttons by going to widget preferences/contact screen options.)
- Pick any color for the text, the border and the background of your widget(s). (Only in paid version )
- Layouts contain small and big contact icons.
- Keeps the last selected phone number, sms number and email address of all your contacts.
- Compatible with tablets (You need a sim card if you want to place calls or sms)
- This is a widget. Add it to your homescreen by going to your apps screen, choose the widgets tab, choose from 4 fixed sizes or the resizable Mad Contact Widget, press and hold it and add it where you want on your homescreen.
-This is the free ad supported version. It has some banner ads and you can't customize the colors of your widget(s).
- The facebook app doesn't allow 3rd party applications access to facebook contact photos and numbers/emails. To view your facebook contacts pictures in Mad Contacts, I suggest you use Ubersync (free)
Contact Info -------------------------------------
Please contact me for any question/problem before leaving a bad review.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
It also supports one touch action for direct dial, send sms and view contact's profile. To enable this function, you can long press the contact in the widget and select the action you want in the pop-up window.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
It's a resizable widget! You can long press it and use the "resize" option to change the size.
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
- Start Google Talk chat (Google Talk name must be set for a contact)
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Add contacts, add your favorites or any other group you already had setup.
You can order the contacts as you please.
You can edit the widgets after setup too.
High resolution images.
Please rate the application.
7 day trial for the Pro version with:
- Lots of shapes.
- Colorful frame
- Direct dial or message, or show the quick menu
Known & loved by millions worldwide, Contacts+ is brought to you by the Contacts Plus Team - awarded ‘top developer’ by Google Play!
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Contacts+ is a true all-in-one contacts, phone dialer, sms & call log app that makes it easy to connect with friends and block unwanted people or telemarketers via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
In addition to blocking spam calls and sms, Contacts+ protects you with an integrated backup & sync service - easily backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose it again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, Contacts+ is private & customizable. Your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can make Contacts+ your own by selecting which features to use, change themes and customize it to fit your needs.
+ Caller ID
+ Calls & SMS block
+ Contacts, SMS and Call log backup
+ Quick actions for calls / SMS
+ Smart sort
+ 5 Themes
+ Grid / List contacts view
+ WhatsApp, Twitter, Linkedin & Foursquare integrated in your contacts
+ Merge duplicate contacts
+ Customizable contacts widget
+ Fast dialer search
+ Android Wear support
We’d love to know what you think:
* Contacts+ may use data/WiFi for SMS and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
Two Widget size :
- (1x1) : discreet and practical, it has only a screen icon size but you can all done through a dynamic and stylish menu, One click in contact photo and the menu is opened.
The Widget frame, text and menu button color for (1x1) Widget can be customized.
- (4x2) : the menu is merged with widget layout, so all actions are directly avaible. You can choice the widget layout between "Classic" or "Sensitive". Sensitive layout is more responsive to click. To avoid accidental actions (call, sms, email) , this widget can be locked by a simple click.
Try also Easy Launcher Widget :
App review : http://www.androidappsreview.com/2013/11/25/easy-contact-widget-android-app-review/
If you have a suggestion or do you like to have a new feature in the future release, please send an e-mail: email@example.com
A convenient widget will make calls or send SMS with one click, as well as learn about the history of calls and messages from selected contact.
With groups you can easily organize your contacts.
You can add any number of widgets for different contacts, and thus form the desktop for quick calls and messages.
To manage the list of quick contacts can be used not only to widgets, but easy to use interface of application.
- Call with one click
- Widget for fast access to the contact
- The history of calls and messages contact
- Manage groups of contacts
- Very small size of the application
This application is totally FREE!
- To add group drag to the left of the window "Quick Contacts"
- To switch to the messages mode - drag the left panel "Calls"
If you have any questions regarding the application, please let know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conigri is available in English and German.
● Resizing widget from 1x1 to full screen width and height
● Use Google contact groups or favorites (Starred in Android) and sort it
● Changes to the group or contacts are recognized immediately
● 4 choosable Contact actions: dialog 'Quick Contact', open contact profile, open prespecified default number in dialer or dial direct the prespecified default phone number
● 2nd action: open contact profile on taping the name or the icon
● 4 different photo-sizes, from 2 to 5 contacts side by side
● Optimal use of space (no useless space between the photos)
● High-resolution photos
● Toggle visibility of contact names
● Toggle visibility of contact icons
● Choose the position of contact icons
● Toggle visibility of group name
● 28 available colors to display the dividing lines between the contacts
● Toggle visibility of 4 additional buttons: 'contacts', 'call list', 'widget update' and 'widget settings'
Conigri is and will remain FREE and AD-FREE!
If you have any requests, suggestions and comments or if you have issues - please do not hesitate to write me.
Conigri in a different language? Send me an email! I CANNOT answer comments!
If you like the widget and want to support my development, please rate it! THANKS...
● READ CONTACTS
That's needed, to show the contacts on the widget. They are nowhere stored and not sent over the internet (I didn't have the permission to it).
● CALL PHONE
That's needed, to dial or call the contact. I don't make calls without your interaction.
● WAKE LOCK
That's needed, to refresh the widget and don't lose the contacts from the widget.
● READ / WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE
If there are problems, you can enable logging to a file on the external storage (usually SD card).
That's just in case, you want make a donation to support my work.
► Please help translating in your preferred language ◄
► Beta testing new Version 1.5 with a lot of new features and bugfixes ◄
contact, widget, homescreen, dial, resizeable, quick-dial
Contact Widget, Photo Contacts Widget, Resizable Contacts Widget Pro, Favorite Contacts Widget, Contact Widget Frames Pro, Big Contacts Widget
Choose contacts from people you call most often and design your own widget for them. Keep your friends on your home screen, then just click and call.
- Phone Call
- Send SMS
- Quick Contact Badge (Call, SMS, Email, Hangouts, ...) - Not available in Lite version
- Contact Detail - Not available in Lite version
- Select name, phone number and photo from your contacts.
- Displaying, location and color of the contact name.
- Displaying, shape and color of the background.
- Select an image from contacts, gallery or attached icons.
- Image size and background size.
- Contact action
- Displaying, color and icon of the selected action.
- And more ...
- 1x1 (one contact)
- 2x2 (one contact) - Not available in Lite version
- 4x1 (four contacts)
- 2x2 (four contacts) - Not available in Lite version
How to add a Widget to the Home Screen
Adding widget depends on the type of launcher used.
Basically, there are two ways:
a) Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
b) Touch Widgets at the top of the screen.
c) Drag a widget to a Home screen: Touch and hold the widget's icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
a) Long press on any open spot on one of your Home screens.
b) Touch Widgets from the list of choices.
c) Scroll through your list of installed widgets and select the widget you want to add to your Home screen.
Extra features in the full version
More widget layouts
- Widget 2x2 with one large contact.
- Widget 2x2 with four contacts.
- Quick Contact Badge (Call, SMS, Email, Hangouts, ...)
- Contact Detail
More pictures, icons and shapes.
More Frequent updates, patches and extensions.
The full version can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rychtar.android.quickcall
** The application (both versions) doesn't contain ads **
Follow us on social networks
** If you like Contact Widget but want hi-res images and your choice of label colors then try Contact Widget Pro **
** Contact Widget requires access to contacts in order to operate. Some Android systems allow for privacy restrictions to be set on applications. If you experience problems, please verify that there are no privacy restrictions set for the Contact Widget application. **
- Choose between the original full screen dialer, a new quick dialer or your phones default dialer.
- With as few as 2 touches you can call, SMS, email or IM your favorite contacts.
- Add a different widget for each of you favorite contacts.
- Uses your contact's image and updates with the contact.
- 3 different widget sizes to add emphasis.
- Use the quick contact icon to access additional contact information.
- Configure the visibility of contact labels.
- Arrange primary phone numbers and emails at the top of list.
- Use the Simple Contact Widget application launcher to configure options.
- Note: Instant messaging requires a compatible client which implements an IM URI receiver.
- Support for English, Spanish and Russian languages.
Your feedback is always welcome!
1. Magnificent, I love it too similar to the material design! Thank you! -- Kenaan
2. Very nice and pleasant, Very modern, gentle walks and is very nice, I wish I could have a dark theme with the black backgrounds -- Carlos
1. Easy, Modern, Powerful; totally Android 5.0 material design
2. Favorite and frequent contacts
3. Import/export Contacts (contacts backup and restore)
4. Support multi accounts
5. Support sync to clouds
6. Place contacts widget on Home Screen
7. Contact's profile with large photo
contacts backup, contacts widget
Welcome the comments, Enjoy !
And have I mentioned? KK Phone (KK Dialer) was released :)
Allows quick access to call or send sms to contacts/numbers you have contacted recently/frequently.
· Unlike others, you don't need to configure it manually. It auto select your contacts/numbers depending on the frequency and age of calls and sms.
· You can manage a list of numbers that the widget should not show.
· See stats and last communications for a phone number.
· 4 sizes:
- 8 contacts
- 4 contacts
- 3 contacts
- Smart list shortcut
This is a WIDGET, so you can't open it as a normal app. To add a widget to your desktop, do a long press on a free space of the home screen and select "add widget".
** WARNING FOR TASK KILLER APPS USERS **: be sure that your task killer is configured to ignore this app, in other case, the widget can be frozen.
NOTE: I can't answer to your comments here, please send me an e-mail to request a new feature, to report a bug or to get help on any issue related with this widget. You can also contact me using twitter (@SPCamposAndroid)
You can also visit the FAQ section of the web.
Check out what is available to you:
- Has six options of widget to your screen;
- All have resizable widgets size;
- Has Widget for lockscreen screen ( Android 4.2 + );
- Option to choose which action will be taken when the contact was pressed ( quick view of actions of the contact / open the contact / call directly / send SMS );
- Have an option to let your contacts folder at the touch of your finger and save screen space , and can even change the image that appears to set the folder;
- Option to sort the contacts in the group to display them in the desired order;
- Have 1x1 widget to put your favorite contact;
- Widget Flip with infinite scrolling;
- Option to display only contacts with picture;
- Allows you to display or hide the name of the contacts;
- Allows you to choose how to display the name: "First Last " or " Last, First ";
- Lets you view only a name;
- Option to align the name in the center;
- Option to hide title bar for all Widgets;
- Ability to create widgets from a group or join them ;
In some *** device may be required to restart ***
This is the new paid version, and you can still grab the free legacy version from http://goo.gl/lo1qv. Alternatively, you can just build from the source code(http://goo.gl/iDmJc) by yourself.
** Please make sure all the contacts and groups are managed via the Google Contacts(http://www.google.com/contacts), otherwise the groups might not be properly loaded. Because some OEM have changed the way how contacts are managed. **
The How To document is available at http://goo.gl/CkivN
* Add a list of contacts on your homescreen or lockscreen
* The list of contacts could be starred contacts, one of your contact groups or all contacts
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1, or 2 *2
* Directly dial your contacts without the quick action dialog. Phone number priority: Default -> Mobile -> Main...
* A large version with default size to 2 * 2, and a button at the bottom to directly launch the People app
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A stack view based wiget(2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
* Option to customize how many contacts to be shown
For those who are complaining about the low resolutions, this widget will never try to download the contact photos for you and directly get photos from the system contacts database. If you have a low resolution pictures in your People app, then there is no chance this widget would find any higher resolution copy for you.
This is an open sourced Android widget built for Android 4.0.3+ devices(lockscreen widgets only works for 4.2+ devices). It allows users to quickly view your favourite/starred contacts or any groups via a resizable/scrollable contacts grid.
##NOTEs, if you encounter any issue please uninstall your currently installed app and then re-install from the Market##
* If you have multiple Google accounts synchronized to your device, the contact groups selection list would not distinguish where the group comes from
* Can not automatically refresh the widget when you make a change to the contact
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, direct dial Like:ContactWidget ContactsWidget