The influence that Japanese culture exerts upon the world is present in many formats, including games, manga, podcasts, anime, music, movies, novels ... and the list just keeps growing! This is because it's also possible to find this influence in people, who have not only adopted items from its traditions, but have also adapted them to their own style, engaging a larger number of people and wakening more enthusiasts across the globe.
"Let's go to Japan" tries to be part of this contribution by presenting basic information about the country, social education of its people and what is said beyond the words in Japanese.
"Let's go to Japan! - Pro" :
* has more features than the free version
* runs faster
* has no ads whatsoever!
Thought and designed to people who:
* Don't speak Japanese and would like to understand the mechanics of the language before traveling.
* Are curious about traditions and / or social practices (including what should be avoided).
* Would like to become familiar with useful expressions for a better social interaction with the Japanese people.
- Available in two themes (light and dark)
- "Basic Vocabulary" (NEW) and "Useful Expressions" - Learn the most relevant sentences for a better social interaction.
- "Personalized Notes" - Learn different Japanese perspectives through vocabulary.
- "Listening Practice" - Enhance your listening skills.
- "Cutural Quiz" (NEW) - Evaluate your knowledge on "Vocabulary", "Expressions" and "Culture".
- "Performance Report" - Check your performance at the end of a quiz session.
- "Cultural Articles" (NEW) - Get to know other curiosities about Japan (more articles will be added in the future!)
- "My Skills" (NEW) - Check your skills on 4 different categories (Listening, Vocabulary, Expressions and Culture)