Solving quadratic equations (second degree equations or 2nd degree equations) with real and complex roots.
Quadratic equation calculator with steps.
Quadratic equation solver calculates the discriminant and the roots of a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula.
Calculator for solving quadratic equations with fractions and parentheses. Note: the calculator does not solve equations with a variable in the denominator.
The quadratic equation calculator solves complete and incomplete 2nd degree equations.
The quadratic equation calculator provides built-in formats for solving quadratic equations in the form ax^2 + bx + c = 0, ax^2 + bx = 0 and ax^2 + c = 0.
To solve a quadratic equation using a pre-defined format just enter the values of ‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’, and click Solve. You can enter integer numbers, decimals and fractions.
Quadratic equation solver stores history with the possibility to recall previous quadratic equations.
'Undo' for the Clear command.
Requirements: Adobe AIR.
Puedes trabajar la función cuadrática en su forma canónica y en su forma general.
La aplicación hace la representación gráfica de la función y puedes ver otros datos de tu parábola mediante el botón Descripción.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
This easy to use calculator will help you solve a wide range of linear equations with one unknown, including linear equations involving parentheses, fractions, and decimals.
The virtual keyboard allows you to easily input a linear equation just as it is written on paper.
For solving linear equations in the form ax + b = с and ax + b = cx + d you can use special templates.
The equation solver DOES NOT SOLVE fractional equations with a variable in the denominator.
Requirements: Adobe AIR.
AutoMath is a great way to check your work, study or even to teach yourself math.
Here are some of AutoMath's Photo Calculator Features:
- Quick and Accurate Results
- Step by step tutorials
- No internet required
- Can solve simple to advanced math questions
- 250+ Mathematical Functions
- Handwritten questions are coming soon and are not currently supported
AutoMath Photo Calculator Currently supports:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Fractions, Division, Inequalities, Powers, Polynomials, Linear Equations,
Square Roots, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, and Basic Algorithms
AutoMath Smart Text Calculator supports: (photo calculator not yet available for most of the below)
Any other math problems such as calculus, equation systems, complex math, graphing, table of values, and more
Calculus, Equation Systems and the ability to scan handwritten questions
Your very first photo will copy data files which will take longer then normal. After the initial photo it will be a lot quicker.
Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYladg1nCYM
Graphing Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIA7JhDZ_Q
Quick Mode Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGmWHB3FZQ
Decide the future of AutoMath by Beta Testing: https://plus.google.com/communities/112210106892044446358
Supports complex roots, automatically simplifies the expression (find GCD), finds the roots of a theorem of Vieta.
The solution is shown in detail
tags: quadratic equation solve quadratic equation detail solution quadratic equations quadratic solver