A Meme is a "concept that spreads rapidly from person to person via the Internet". There are loads of them nowadays, and now all in this one app!
This app allows users to set Memes as their Ringtone, Alarm Tone, Contact Tone, and Notification Tone, all in a spectacular interface. It also allows users to play Memes like a soundboard. Best of all, it's completely free.
So what are you waiting for, download this app now!
You must have Apex or ADW Launcher installed to use this theme.
使用这个主题，您必须安装Apex或ADW Launcher 启动。
If you don't know how to use this theme, please scroll down to read how to use.
How to Use :
1. Install Apex Launcher from Play Store.
2. Install our theme from Play Store.
3. Activate Apex Launcher.
4. Choose Apex Settings, then choose Theme Settings.
5. Choose our theme on list, then click Apply.
6. Wait for a moment, theme already installed on your phone.
How to Change Wallpaper :
1. Go into Apex Menu.
2. Choose Wallpaper.
3. Choose Apex Launcher Wallpapers.
4. Choose your favorite wallpaper.
5. Click Set Wallpaper.
Tags : meme, rage, face, troll, 9gag, apex, adw, theme, paper, white, black, rainbow
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
1.click to open 3D selection mode, rotate the gallery by sliding left and right
2.go to settings screen to select the picture lists that you want to play
3.At the first loading it will create thumbnails
1. This widget should be run on TSF Shell 126.96.36.199+.
To download TSF Shell, please access to the following link:
2. If you like our applications please give it a mark. If you have any question or suggestions about our applications please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Reading memory card
Getting pictures from memory card
Key Words: TSF Shell, TSF 3D Gallery, TSF Gallery widget
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
You can find the SAO widgets in the widget list and add them into your home screen.
List of widgets:
- SAO Self HP Bar Widget
- SAO Teammate's HP Bar Widget
- SAO Clock Bar Widget
- GGO Weather Bar Widget
- GGO HP Bar Widget
For old version of Android (Android 2.X), there is no resize option for the widgets. So I provide different size of widgets. You should use the correct size based on your device's screen dpi.
For later version of Android (Android 3.0 and later), you may resize the widgets.
Please do NOT put the application in the SD card because it will make the widgets disappeared.
It is the new version of "SAO Widget". The old version is discontinued. Since I forgot the Android keystore password (a key for the developer to continue publishing their applications), I need to publish this application in a new page. I am really sorry about that.
If you are using old version of "SAO Widget", please delete it and install this for upgrade. Thanks!
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (email@example.com). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
Buzz Widget supports a collection of customizable widgets: music, weather, battery, clock, and date. You can apply hundreds of thousands of widgets created by other users, with a touch of a button, and also create your own with the unlimited customization we offer.
with Buzz Widget, you can:
Apply 100,000+ widgets with just a single click.
● Various widgets embedded on each and every Homepack are available on Homepack Buzz
● Check out the premade widgets along with beautiful Homepacks:
● After downloading a Homepack, simply press “apply” icon.
Integrate Buzz Widget with Buzz Launcher at ease.
● Seamlessly apply the most sleek & stylish widgets onto your homescreen @ Buzz Launcher (http://goo.gl/dyfPyG)
● Also, no extra effort is needed to apply third-party widgets interfaced with Buzz Launcher : UCCW, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text and more.
Experience the very first customizable music widget!
● Design, customize, and activate your favorite music player through Buzz Widget
● Custom album cover / artist / title to your preference
● Buzz widget is compatible with various device players & music players : Samsung, LG, HTC, Google, Sony, Poweramp, Double Twist, Google Music, and more.
Create a custom widget using Buzz Widget’s user friendly customization features.
● Use tools that allow you to choose a shape, select objects to add, change positions and much more.
● Create multiple widgets at once with fast & easy edit tools
● Many pre-made widget templates at your finger tips to get you started!
Design your widget by using various decoration features.
● Choose background color and control opacity
● Add any images or texts; position and size them freely
● Rotate, flip, and change font and color of any objects
Manage your created/downloaded widgets at one place with convenience.
● Save and store your widget designs
● Mix and match any widget design
● Buzz widget automatically saves all downloads from Buzz Launcher.
★ Take Advantage of the custom widget experience chosen by 4,500,000+ users! NOW! ★
< Contact Us >
● Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Widget Partnership Inquiries: email@example.com
● Buzz Widget is partnering with UCCW, The day before widget & Memo Widget, Sol Calendar & Sol Mail, Battery Widget Z, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text, Som Note, Som To do.
< Buzz Communities>
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/buzzlauncher
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/buzzlauncher
● Instagram: http://instagram.com/buzzlauncher
● Google+ Designer community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106084851484318701445
- Clock with customizable time and date format
- Current weather condition and 3/4-day weather forecast
- Choice of Google or AccuWeather for weather forecast
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature support
- Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
- Configurable refresh interval
- Additional information (e.g., battery level) on the widget
- Customizable widget tap actions
- Automatic sunrise/sunset time calculation
- Moon phase calendar
- Different widget sizes and styles with skin support
- Access to the Fancy Widgets Market and convenient skin management
- Many customization options to make your beautiful widgets
Full version exclusive features:
- Multiple location support for both clock and weather
- Additional weather providers: WeatherBug, MSN Weather, and The Weather Channel
- Current temperature notification
- Severe weather alerts with customizable notification options
- Easy backup/restore of your widget settings
- Over 400 clock and weather skins to decorate your home screen
- Fancy weather animations (rain, storm, snow, etc.)
- Fancy Widgets 1x1: weather icon, moon phase, date, battery
- Fancy Widgets 2x1: forecast, digital/flip clock, date
- Fancy Widgets 4x1: digital/flip home (clock and weather), weather, forecast, digital/flip clock
- Fancy Widgets 4x2: digital/flip clock
- Even more customization options
NOTE: Please exclude Fancy Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
If you purchased Fancy Widget Pro from the Android Market or Amazon Appstore before, you may request a free license key on our website using your Google/Amazon order number.
Please read the FAQ and head to our forum for support.
Touch the screen to add a random meme to your screen.
Have your favourite memes with you on your phone with this physics efects.
The live wallpaper is highly configurable.
He added the best Internet memes every week.
♦Mother of God
♦Nothing to do there.....among many others
-> Color Palette, with millions of colors.
-> The number of memes on your screen can be configured with
the bar number of memes app [Screenshot application].
-> Sound memes touching the screen and surprise your friends. FUCKKKKKK YEEEEAAAH
-> You can activate the rebound. When you touch the screen memes bouncing all over with effects of gravity.
-> You can change the function of removing memes to the touch, so you can choose memes that are on the screen of your phone.
-> You can change the effect of GRAVITY your memes will move across the screen depending on the position of the cell. Support for all screen sizes.
13-3 21-5 21-7 1
a*2 + jr
- 30 widgets for phones & tablets
- background color & opacity
- custom weather icons
- color clock time and am/pm
- quick settings & indicators
- smart weather stats
- widget sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 6x1, 6x2, 8x2
- (no lock screen widgets)
How do I install?
Just install from the Play Store. HD Widgets will find it automatically.
How do I use these?
1) Create a new widget
2) In the configuration screen, select themes from the top menu
Can I change my current widget to this theme?
Sorry, no. Each theme has unique widgets and layouts.
What's the difference between Colourform and Colourform XP?
Colourform XP is a paid expansion pack with everything in Colourform plus more layouts, colors, and settings.
Why are there no lock screen widgets?
Lock screen widgets are going away. Google is replacing them with Smart Notifications this fall.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
IMPORTANT: THIS WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT HD WIDGETS
This is a theme pack for HD Widgets 4.1 & up.
HD Widgets must be installed and running on your device.
You can find HD Widgets here.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
With Clock widget pack you have a wide choice of beautiful widgets at disposal.
✔ Choose between the categories bellow your own clock widget
◆ Sport, lifestyle, religion, nature, space, vehicles, music, abstract
This Apps will provide you the following widgets:
✔ Lockscreen Widgets
✔ Weed / Cannabis / Marijuana widget
✔ Car / Motorcycle Clock
✔ Hot Girl Clock
✔ Boobs Clock
✔ Gay Clock
✔ LGBT Clock
✔ Grass Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Jet / F16 Clock
✔ Jesus Christ Clock
✔ Allah Widget
✔ Simply beautiful Clock
✔ Soccer Clock
✔ Lightning Clock
✔ Basketball Clock
✔ Beer Clock
✔ Love Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Flag Clock
✔ Tatoo Clock
✔ Cars Clock
✔ Beach Clock
✔ Rabbit Clock
✔ many others..
You will be able to change the font and color of the characters to match with chosen theme.
This widget also allows you to set your smartphone alarm by long pressing on the time. If you do have any suggestions, don't be shy to eMail us about it.
No Push notifications
Vote on the next feature!:
Read about the latest update!
This is a replica of several clocks from The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask.
You can turn on a crowing dawn sound, a howling dusk sound, and a "ker-CHUNK" clock movement sound. You can also have it vibrate with the clock movement.
Tapping on the widget will reopen the configuration screen, in case you need to tweak it.
Q: What happened to the old graphics? Can you bring them back?
A: The old graphics were made by a third party, who pulled them from several sources, including this app. I removed them out of respect for his wishes. You may read more about it on my Google+ page.
Q: The widget isn't listed in my apps
A: Since it's a widget, it won't be in your app drawer. You can find it with your widgets by swiping over in your app drawer or by long-pressing on the home screen.
Q: The widget isn't in my widgets
A: 1) Android doesn't always immediately refresh the widgets. You can force it by restarting your device.
2) Widgets won't work if they are on the SD card.
3) Scroll through ALL the widgets. Sometimes it's put after the pre-installed widgets.
Q: How do I read the Clock Tower widget?
A: The outer ring represents minutes. When the red symbol is at the top, the minute are :00. The inner ring represents hours. When the red oval is at the top, and the sun/moon is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12
Q: How do I read the HUD Widget?
A: The minutes are represented by the smaller, yellow sun rotating around the diamond. When it is at the top, the minute is :00. The hour is indicated by the position of the sun/moon and the big ol' number by it.
Q: How do I read the Time Travelling Widget?
A: The hour is represented by the inner dial. When the large circle is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12. The minutes are...subtle.
Q: How do I send a BUGS REPORT or COMMENT?
A: EMAIL me any bugs/comments.
If it's a bug, INCLUDE: (1) Android and App versions, (2) phone model, & (3) whether you use a custom ROM or launcher.
Q: How do I suggest a NEW FEATURE?
A: Check the latest new feature poll on my Google+ site (https://plus.google.com/105574214496257455143). If it's there, vote on it, if not, comment it!
Q: Why all the PERMISSIONS?
A: Here's why:
- Internet access: for donations (Please...with C...)
- Modify Audio Settings: play the clock sounds as notifications (some people don't want it as a media sound)
- Vibrate: Phone can vibrate with the clock movement (duh)
Email is surest way to get a response and to get issues fixed. I need more info than "the widget doesn't work." :)
It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Barcode Battery Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsug6jQ3o4
Use custom fonts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou_kaXfyiU
Thanks to Willie (http://www.rgddesigns.com) for the Youtube promo video!
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
** de.devmil.minimaltext.permission.USE_DIRECT_CALL_ADDON **
allows Minimalisitc Text to use the Minimalistic Text direct call addon (if it is installed)
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Now with Buzz Launcher support! Minimalistic Text can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click "Edit", a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
NOTE: You MUST have one of these devices (Glass or a supported smartwatch) to use this app! See below for device-specific instructions; lots more info is available at http://wearablewidgets.com.
If you have any difficulties, please email us, or stop by our community on Google+: http://goo.gl/dbZ1d0. Please do not just leave a complaint as a comment here: this is an app store, not a support forum.
Wearable Widgets creates a bridge from your phone to your wearable device for the thousands of widgets available on Android. You don't need to wait for developers to support smartwatches or Glass; get your apps on your wearable now, in a format that the developer has already designed for a small screen.
Now, please adjust your expectations…
• This free app supports unlimited usage of one widget at a time. Multiple widget support for smartwatches is available as a small in-app purchase: please confirm that your favorite widgets are compatible with your watch before buying.
• You’ll find that taps and swipes on your wearable device aren't quite as nifty as when you interact directly with your phone – there’s some unavoidable lag in the connection between devices.
• Also, when you tap or swipe a widget on your wearable device, it will flash briefly on the screen of your phone. This is a known behavior.
• Some widgets lend themselves better than others to the screen size on wearable devices – please use common sense.
• There are also some known compatibility issues with specific widgets. If you're having trouble with one, you can find more info at http://wearablewidgets.com/widgets.html
Using with Android Wear
With your watch paired to your phone, just install and run this app, and select a widget or two. Then say to your watch, "Ok Google, start widgets!" (If you prefer, you can also find WW in the touch menu of the watch, in the "Start…" app list.)
To use a widget as a watch face, please see the instructions at http://wearablewidgets.com/wear/#watchface. And be aware that a widget coming from your phone will generally use more battery than a face running solely on your watch.
Using with Tizen Gear
First, install and run this app on your phone to configure your widgets. Then open Gear Manager, and in the Gear Apps store, search for “Wearable Widgets” to install the watch component. It's available both as a clock face and as an interactive app.
Please note that using Tizen watches with non-Samsung phones is not supported.
Using with Sony SmartWatch 1 and 2
You’ll need Sony's Smart Connect app (http://goo.gl/4JDnN) installed and configured on your phone. Then just run Wearable Widgets, and select a widget from the list that pops up. To see it on your wrist, simply tap our “W” icon on the watch's home screen.
Using with Google Glass
To show a widget on Glass, you’ll need this app installed on your phone, plus a small second app on Glass. You can find the Glassware download (plus more instructions) at our website, http://widgets.glass. Run the phone app to set up your widget, then just say, "OK Glass… Show widgets".
Be aware that multiple widgets are not supported on Glass; see http://wearablewidgets.com/glass#multiple for info.
Widget images are used with the permissions of their respective developers.
Portions of the screenshots are reproduced from work created and shared by the AOSP and used according to terms described in the CC 2.5 Attribution License.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
To do that you must show a good ball control doing as many hits as possible.
How to play:
Follow Jobel Sacana's instructions and complete the sequencies using foot, knee and head, without letting the ball hit the ground.
Avoid to miss the instruction, Jobel can get angry and make you lose some points.
Share your scores and challenge your friends via Google Play Games!
(Kick Ups Leaderboard is necessary to share your score with your Google Account)