The SkyDrones app allows you to turn DJI drones in a safe tool for mapping, measurement and data capture through flight missions with automatic image capturing.
• Choose an area for mapping
• Start a fully autonomous mission
• The images are automatically taken and geotagged
• Interrupt a mission at any time in case of danger
Choose the best setup for mapping
• Camera angle
• Capture mode (fast or safe)
• Single Grid: best for 2D mapping
• Double Grid: best for 3D reconstruction*
• Irregular Grid: best for irregular areas*
• Circular: round overview of an area*
• Spiral: multiple circular flights, improving the 3D model*
• Vertical: suitable for buildings facades*
* in future releases
The app has been tested on DJI Phantom 3 Standard, DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, DJI Phantom 3 Professional, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Inspire 1, Matrice 100 and Matrice 600. Make sure that you have the latest firmware installed in your drone.
To convert captured images into 2D maps and 3D models, SkyDrones' partner is Pix4D.
This application is not an autopilot and does not dodge obstacles.
SkyDrones is not responsible for any damage, injury or legality due to misuse of this application. Use only in safe environments.