Hemos dedicado más de nueve años a la investigación del comportamiento de la grasa en el cuerpo humano. Consiguiendo combinar las técnicas de fisioterapia y la estética, en la lucha contra la celulitis, causa fundamental de preocupación en las mujeres y el sobrepeso, un problema que preocupa a más del 60% de nuestra población.
Es nuestra prioridad el estudio constante y la actualización en las nuevas técnicas, tratamientos y equipos, que de manera saludable garanticen a nuestros clientes conseguir sus objetivos y sueños. Mejorar la calidad de la vida, aumentar la autoestima y aliviar el estrés, son solo algunos de los valores añadidos de los tratamientos desarrollados en nuestro centro.
• Increased Blood Circulation
• Reduce Stress
• Increased Range of Motion
• Alleviate Lower Back Pain
• Increased energy levels
• Decreasing the risk of activity-based injuries
• Improves posture
• Increased power and elasticity of our muscles
• Increased endurance and metabolism
And many more.
Stretching is the only exercise that does not require lots of efforts and time, and it still gives you amazing results, This app contains a complete workout plan for you. Exercises in this app are suggested by physiotherapists so that you many gain maximum benefit.
How to use:-
1) Select exercise
2) Swipe finger on screen and pages will be flipped.
**** Best Stretching Exercises *****
**** Back pain Exercises *****
**** Best Exercises *****
**** Stretching Exercises *****
**** Book view *****
**** exercise routines****
Exercises with accessories
Right or Wrong
Rehabilitation, Pain, Physiotherapist, Injury, jogging, running, athletics, Joint Pain, Postural Problems, Recovery
www.iRehabilitujemy.pl – tylko dyplomowani fizjoterapeuci
FitnessBuilder contains over 900 challenging workouts for every fitness level and over 7,000 exercise images & videos to create your own. It features access to a live personal trainer and the most complete set of workout building, performing, tracking and sharing tools.
FitnessBuilder is both consumer & professional oriented. Whether you are a beginner trying to get your fitness lifestyle started, an enthusiast looking to excel further, or a personal trainer or medical professional looking for a complete complement of fitness & physical therapy tools, FitnessBuilder has what you need.
FitnessBuilder is account-based. If you have a Plus, Pro or PT subscription, you can login on Android, iOS or the web. New users get unlimited access for the one month free trial.
PLUS FEATURES - for Fitness Enthusiasts
• 900+ Hand-Crafted Workouts
• 7,000+ Exercise Images & Videos
• Video & Audio Streaming Coaching
• Builder for Drag & Drop Creation
• Track Strength/Cardio, History & Rep Max
• Print Workouts to PDF
• Post Logs to Facebook & Twitter
• Share/Receive Workouts with friends & family
• Fitness Plans; multi-week, day-by-day
• Next Workout Intelligence
• Ask a Fitness Question to exercise physiologist
• Multi-platform syncing & backup across Android, iOS & web
• Share & edit Logs
• Workout & Rest Timers
• Complete Body Stats Tracker
• Fitness, Health & Nutrition News
• Daily Exercise & Weekly Workout
• Much More...
PRO ACCESS - for Fitness Professionals
Personal Trainers, Coaches & Gym Staff:
• Train & Track clients, students, athletes
• Create & Share workouts via app or email
• Print Custom Workout PDFs
• Pro-Client Sync returns shared workout logs
• Track Client Body Stats
• Your logo & name in-app, web & on exercises
• Build training business & increase client value
• Web Access
PT ACCESS - for Therapy Professionals
Physical Therapists, Orthopedists, etc. guide patients with compliance monitoring:
• Create New or Edit 350+ therapy workflows
• Protocols for major non-op & post-op injuries
• 1,400+ PT-specific exercise images & videos
• Track rehab on Patient Dashboard
• Send rehab workflows to patients
• Print custom session PDFs
• PT-Patient Sync returns shared therapy logs
• Track Patient Body Stats
• Your logo & name in app, web & on exercises
• All Plus/Pro content features included
• Web Access
After any free month trial expires, if you don't subscribe, you still get:
• 10 PumpOne workouts
• 300+ exercise images & videos
• Create Unlimited workouts
• Complete Body Stats tracker
• Today's Exercise & Weekly Workout
• Much more
• This app cannot be installed to an SD Card due to the use of the Account Manager and Background Syncing. However, downloaded content imagery will use the SD card.
FitnessBuilder IS NOW supporting Android 4.3 and later!
This app is designed to offer new or recent graduates the information they need to start working outside of Ireland.
Further information on work and Continuous Professional Development opportunities are available on our website, and please Tweet us with any questions, ideas or updates that you would like displayed on the app!
Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and the quality of life of a person who may have been affected physically in one way or another.
Physiotherapy, also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means.
Physiotherapists aim to help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so that they are able to resume their normal job or lifestyle, where possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the freedom .
Physiotherapy increases your independence and gives you the freedom in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity.
Regular physiotherapy assessment can play a part in reducing the effects of bleeding into joints, which may lead to permanent damage and the need for surgery.
Physiotherapy is also used after surgery, with the aim of speeding up recovery by getting a patient mobile as soon as possible.
It also provides a useful baseline by which changes can be detected - often before the patient is aware of a degenerative problem.
Download Now..Its FREE!..cheers:)
This FREE Application answers the following questions,
What Is Physical Therapy And What Does A Physical Therapist Do?
Physical Therapy - What Is The Quickest Way To Become A Physical Therapist?
Sciatica And Physical Therapy For The Treatment Of Lower Back Pain
Pt Schools - How To Choose The Best Physical Therapy School
Factors Associated With The Success Or Failure Of Physical Therapy For Back Pain
You can also read about specific muscle, find the pain caused by specific muscle and all treatment methods for it.
We hope to all of you nice life without PAIN.
- All info in this application collected from science and physiotherapy books and rewritten in simplest way.
- Please don't do any exercise if you misunderstand it.
- We don’t have any responsibility if you do the wrong exercise or misunderstand treatment content.
-This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
A large part of Mary-Anne’s work is treating children who present with delayed gross motor milestones.
Mary-Anne is a highly skilled physiotherapist and has a focus on treating children with special needs as well as treating children with lower limb dysfunction. Further information can be obtained from her website.
The information in the app “Baby’s Motor Milestones” has been developed to provide parents and care givers with information they need to assist in understanding their baby that little bit more.
More from developer
O software visa facilitar a tomada de decisão dentro das UTIs, visto que a extensão dos cálculos demanda tempo e domínio do assunto exigido por parte do profissional de saúde. Assim, o InterGas Plus parece otimizar o tempo dos profissional de saúde, que como o aplicativo em mãos, deverá apenas preencher os três campos solicitados, informar se o distúrbio é agudo ou crônico e clicar no botão “Diagnóstico”.
O aplicativo encontra-se em teste e estudos estão sendo realizados com finalidade de aperfeiçoá-lo dentro das UTIs, possibilitando a análise hemogasométrica mais fidedigna, prática e completa.
O APLICATIVO ENCONTRA-SE EM PORTUGUÊS, ESPANHOL E INGLÊS.
Estudo desenvolvido no Centro de Processamento e Desenvolvimento de Software da Universidade Estadual do Sudoeste da Bahia (CPDS-UESB) - Jequié (BA), Brasil.
O app é capaz de calcular sua média, dizer se você está aprovado ou reprovado, e se precisar ir para prova final, informa qual a nota minima necessária.
O app foi desenvolvido pelo grupo ZeroUm Hackspace.