Indian Stock Market app allows you to track realtime stocks and indices market updates. Indian Stock Market app provides you the facility to manage your watchlist, Portfolio so that you can track your favorite stocks and your investment on single page.
Indian stock market app provides your live update. Stock market investing for beginners: essentials to start investing successfully.
Stock watch: BSE / NSE
Get latest updates about BSE, NSE Indian markets, Currency exchange rates, latest news from different sources, manage your watchlist etc.
Live market upates like, Sensex, Nifty 50, US Dollar Index, Euro Index & so on. Commodities: Gold, Silver & so on with charts & list of top gainers, top losers. You can track currency exchange rates Forex Rates: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, Bitcoin & so on. and stocks such as : Reliance, SBIN, NTPC, ICICI, M&M, HDFC & so on..
Create your watchlist of favorite stocks and track all in single screen with realtime updates.
FEATURES OF INDIAN STOCK MARKET APP:
- Get Real time Prices of Indian Stocks.
- Stock market tracker - real time quotes & charts.
- Streaming Price on Watchlist and Stock Detail Page.
- Get Key Details Of Stock Such as PE Ratio, EPS , Shares , Market Capital , Volume ,Inst
own , Day Low - High , Year Low - High , Day Change etc.
- Market movement - most active, gainer, losers.
- Support to stocks/indices and industry wise stock list.
- Easy and Simple Stock Market updates with latest related news.
- Track Currencies from around the world.
- Currency favorites List.
- Commodities futures - gold, oil, silver, etc..
- Portfolio management - unlimited watchlist and portfolio.
- Easy to manage your watchlist (Stocks and Currency) simple swipe and delete.
- Easily search and add stocks using company name or symbol
- Chart view to visualize changes over time Simple Line Chart and Candle Chart
- Add watchlist Widget on your home screen.
Data source mainly from Yahoo finance.
Thanks for downloading this app and supporting us.
If you find this app useful please rate the app in market playstore by clicking rate button. It matters a lot