Search result contains routes, fares and useful links.
(This App is available in the United States and Japan only.)
*** Notice ***
Many trains and flights have been canceled or delayed due to natural disasters. For more information, please refer to railroad companies or travel agencies.
-Find near stations by GPS.
-Set search conditions form history.
-Set max 3 via stations.
-Link to map, hotel, airticket.
-Set GUI languege(English or Japanese), independent from OS settings.
(Menu - Options - Languege Setting)
-Display "Track number" at some Stations.
-Japan Rail Pass Search
-Set favorite station.
-HYPERDIA use GPS function. But it only use for "Near Station Search".
-You must accept "End User License Agreement".
-[For Developer] HYPERDIA can launch via Intent with some arguments. The reference is in help.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
* Japan Railway to display information on travel
* Background-color line - all
* To get what you need to place the widget app running.
* Capable of setting the lamp status bar notification sound vibes
* Widgets (1x1) can be found in the home screen
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
This application supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, and Japanese. It is highly recommended for visitors sight-seeing in Tokyo.
By simply touching the station names on the map, you can easily search for a route, or instead you can select your arrival and departure stations by using the landmark search functionality to search for the name of tourist spots such as Tokyo Tower or Senso-ji Temple or for the name of popular hotels. This application displays the main route, time required, and fares in a simple easy to understand format. Also because the application allows you to find the closest exit to landmarks near the station, you can stop worrying about navigating the huge number of subway exits, and simply relax and enjoy using the subway to sightsee around Tokyo.
Make sightseeing in Tokyo convenient and pleasant! Try it today!
1. Can also be used offline.
2. Supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, & Japanese.
3. Three ways to select your arrival and departure stations
・By touching the station name on the route map
・By selecting the station name based on nearby major tourist spots
・By entering the station name
4. Guides you to the best exit for nearby tourist spots. (Exit A1, B1 etc.)
・When using Find Nearest Station (GPS function), please be aware that the current location may vary from actuality in the event of your device having a poor signal when inside a building etc.
・Fares and transfer information supplied are relevant only to routes on the Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines. In the event of service disruptions, there may be occasions when the route displayed in the search results cannot be accessed.
・The search is based on the average ride time. Times may vary from the actual timetable so please keep this in mind when using the service.
・The fare displayed is the fare to ride the train if you purchase a ticket. If you are using an IC Card, please check the fare.
・Functionality issues sometimes may occur due to the memory limitations of your device. In this event, please check your device’s memory and try again.
・In the event of a fare revision on the Tokyo Subway (Tokyo Metro or Toei Subway), please be aware that relevant updates to the application may occur slightly before or after the official enforcement date.
AndroidOS 4 and above
*There may be functionality issues with certain devices.
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. Japan travel guide contains around 670 articles covering the whole country.
• GET RELIABLE INFO. All info comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 1060 wellchosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.ME, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a feedback in Google Play review section.
Check out our travel guides:
Google +: http://plus.google.com/+Guidewithme/
Enjoy your travels!
IMPORTANT: currently the app is available only in the English language.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app now has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
But it also is a source of constantly updated, highly original media such as shopping tips, informational videos, columns and articles of the type listed below.
You can check the app for shopping tips covering trendy products in Japan, discounted services, items recommended by celebrities and more.
First-time visitors to Japan can rest easy. We will tell you all about how to use public transportation, the proper manners and how to find Wi-Fi in our easy-to-understand videos. Information on tourist destinations is also updated as necessary.
Information that may be difficult to understand in text is clear when presented in a video.
Through fresh articles and columns, we'll let you know about the parts of Japan's traditional culture you can enjoy in your own country.
If you read the updated articles on a daily basis, you'll be a Japan expert before you know it.
Content saved to your bookmarks is viewable offline.
This is a feature only available with the app and not with the website.
If you bookmark the daily articles you like while in your own country, you can turn the app into a guidebook more useful than any magazine during your trip to Japan.
There are many other functions unique to this app.
By all means, give the free Good Luck Trip Japan App a try.
Now you have the power of access within your hands to get live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends!
No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
* Live train status
* Live station status
* Train schedule
* Cancelled trains
* Rescheduled trains
* Diverted trains
* PNR status
* Reload and exit buttons are also available in options.
* Please select Station after you enter your train name/number to get trains status at that station.
* Train Search
* Train Route
* Train availability
Keywords: Live Train Status India, Live Train Status, Indian Train Status, Live! train status, train time,Live Train Status,Live Train Status,Live Train Status
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
I am not a professional living from this, but I do it in my free time and it took a lot of time to build each one of the calendar: there is no way to automate it because year by year the Webs from where I get the information changed their code and I have to fix the automatic processes or even copy times by hand.
Despite the publicity, the application is not profitable considering the number of hours spent. Still, I continued publish the application because I believe that any user appreciates the work. But it seems that things have changed, so I decided to stop updating of the application.
Thanks to all who have used the application during these years. Thanks for all your constructive criticism that you have helped me improve the app. Thanks to everyone who reported an error.
Tired of losing Formula 1, GP2, GP3, MotoGP, DTM, SBK, WTCC, European Le Mans Serie, American Le Mans Serie, Nascar Sprint Cup or WRC GPs? Motorsports Schedules to Google Calendar lets you import to your Google Calendar, all events of all categories of all MotoGP (Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP), DTM, WTCC, European Le Mans Serie, American Le Mans Serie, Nascar Sprint Cup, WRC, ERC, SBK (Superbike, Supersport, Superstock 1000 and Superstock 600) and Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Notice: Sometimes, events are copied more than one time into your calendar. Use the tool "Delete events form calendar" (in menu) to detect and delete those duplicated events.
Important notice: This is unofficial product and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies nor FIA nor FIM, Dorna Sports S.L nor Formula One World Championship Limited nor Internationale Tourenwagen Rennen e.V. nor Infront Motor Sports Licence s.r.l. nor National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.
Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP and MotoGP icon are trademarks of Dorna Sports S.L. More info at: http://www.motogp.com/
F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX, FORMULA ONE PADDOCK CLUB, PADDOCK CLUB and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V. More info at: http://www.formula1.com
Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters, DTM and DTM logo are trademarks of Internationale Tourenwagen Rennen e.V. More info at: http://www.dtm.com
SBK, Superbike, Supersport, Superstock1000, Superstock600 and SBK logo are trademarks of Infront Motor Sports Licence s.r.l. More info at: http://www.worldsbk.com
FIA World Rally Championship International, WRC and WRC logo are trademarks of FIA (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile) More info at: http://www.wrc.com
FIA World Turing Car Championship, WTCC and WTCC logo are trademarks of FIA (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile) More info at: http://www.fiawtcc.com
GP2 and GP2 logos are trademarks of GP2 Motorsport Limited. More info at: http://www.gp2series.com
GP3 and GP3 logos are trademarks of GP2 Motorsport Limited. More info at: http://www.gp3series.com
European Le Mans Serie, ELMS and ELMS logos are trademarks of Peter Auto. More info at: http://www.europeanlemansseries.com/
American Le Mans Serie, ALMS and ALMS logos are trademarks of Premium Sports Car Racing, LLC d/b/a International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) and American Le Mans Series (ALMS). More info at: http://www.alms.com/
With Euro 2012 - Google Calendar you can save to your Google calendar, all the matches of your selection, the matches of any of the 24 participants or those matches you are interested on. To do this, just have to follow 3 easy steps:
1.- Select the matches you are interested on. You can select them by days, by groups or by teams: Poland, Greece, Russia, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Croatia, France, England, Ukraine and Sweden.
2.- Select the calendar in which you want to save the events.
3.- Set a reminder alarm to alert you before the event. This action is optional and you can set the alarm in minutes, hours or days.
Enjoy soccer Euro 2012 UEFA Eurocup and may the best win!