The HELO TC app transforms the Multi-Touch display of your Android device into a remote control for HELO TC.
The HELO TC and HELO TC Assault touch-controlled helicopters come complete with chopper and Flight Deck. The Flight Deck plugs into your Android device's headphone jack and translates your commands into infrared signals that beam to the helicopter.
Fly in either of two ways:
• Joystick: Use a virtual joystick to maneuver HELO TC.
• Motion: Tilt your Android device to move HELO TC forward, backward, and side to side.
Record and store up to three Flight Plans so you, or another pilot, can easily repeat a favorite flight pattern. Make up routes among the furniture, missions to fly, obstacles to avoid, goals to achieve, and replay them later with your friends.
The controls are intuitive and easy to learn. The helicopter's twin-rotor design makes for stable, controlled flight, so you can concentrate on having fun (and on getting the jump on family and co-workers).
send airplane and helicopter sounds Including send airplane and helicopter sounds to friend or to ringtones and turn on timer to the airplane and helicopter sounds.
send airplane and helicopter sounds effects and ringtones to drive your friends crazy this is an funny application to create funny airplane and helicopter sounds and hilarious airplane and helicopter sounds situations.
★ play airplane and helicopter Sounds.
★ Share airplane and helicopter Sounds
★ set to ringtones
★ turn on timer to the airplane and helicopter sounds
Enjoy with the application send airplane and helicopter ringtones.
Your Smartphone becomes the ultimate remote control device to pilot the BeeWi Bluetooth Helicopter.
Chose either intuitive motion or touch screen control interfaces, and use standard or expert flying modes.
Fight against the smart target using the Fire and Shield buttons*.
Sounds, vibration and graphics effects on your Smartphone*.
*Interactive helicopter versions only.
TO BE USED WITH A BEEWI BLUETOOTH MINI HELICOPTER, BBZ301 OR BBZ302!
[POWER IN AIR]
Silverlit Smart Link Control Turns your Smart Phone into the Controller. Plug the Smart Link Control Stick into your Smartphone to control select Silverlit Power in Air branded 2-Channel Helicopters.
The Silverlit Smart Link Control app provides users three different interfaces that will give you a brand new flying experience and incredible flying fun. Try Two-handed gesture mode, and the tilt of your phone/device activates the helicopter. Tilt forward, fly forward. Tilt left or right to turn left and right. Or switch to the Virtual Joysticks and take a more traditional approach to R/C play - but all with the connection between your phone and the helicopter.
- 2 Channel helicopter with gyro stability & unique single propeller system : Up, down, forward, backward, left and right
- Two Gesture Control Modes to build your skill and automate your flight.
- Third Mode: Virtual Joysticks on your Smart Phone touch screen
- Set your helicopter's hover point for acceleration from your chosen angle in Gesture Mode
Check http://T3chDad.com/flightlog for more information.
What's New in v3.1.0
1) Enabled editing of fuel usage when adding a flight.
2) Support for parallel charging of batteries.
3) Added capability for storage charges/discharges of batteries.
4) Option to hide retired items from lists.
5) Option to not track charging.
6) Option to select default flight view (Calendar or List).
7) User interface tweaks and improvement
8) Significant expansion of the Aircraft Notes functionality.
New in version 3.0:
1) Per-flight logging. Each flight is stored with its own unique data including date/time, power source used, flight number, flight notes, flight duration and if a crash occurred.
2) Battery cycle logging. Each battery cycle is stored with its own unique data including usage date/time, charge date/time, flight, cycle number, cycle notes, use duration, residual voltage and charge amount received.
3) New interface for browsing and viewing flights and battery cycles.
4) User Interface improvements...for a more professional and consistent look that is easier to read.
5) All of your current data will be migrated to this version.
Here are some of the features:
Easy to use:
....Consistent, streamlined user interface.
....Online reference and documenation
....Identical interface on both platforms
....Use or take your own pictures to identify all your equipment at a glance
....Change interface colors
....Flights for each aircraft
....Flight time for each aircraft
....Total Flight Time
....Cycles for each battery
....Total Cycles for all batteries
....Fuel consumption for each fuel
....Total Fuel consumption
....Medals, wings and trophies awarded for # of flights
Find out more at www.meetmip.com
Have a MiP?
Make the most out of your new friend! Download the app for the following features:
• Drive - Drive MiP around with either single or dual joystick control.
• Path - Draw a path for MiP to follow.
• Cans - Feed MiP different Canisters and see how its mood changes and does quirky routines.
• Dance - Play your favorite song from iTunes and have MiP™ Dance away to it.
• Battle: Last MiP Standing - Challenge other MiPs head to head and see who is the Last MiP Standing.
• Boxing - Box against other MiPs!
Keep an eye out for fun new games in future updates!
Developer SDK coming soon at www.wowweelabs.com
For more information on our privacy and security policies please see http://www.wowwee.com/en/legal
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to record videos of your MiP when driving. The camera is only activated when you press the camera button, we do not record without your permission.
RECORD AUDIO - When you tap the camera button, we use your microphone to when recording videos of MiP driving. The microphone is only activated when you press the camera button, we do not record without your permission.
ACCESS BLUETOOTH SETTINGS AND PAIR WITH BLUETOOTH DEVICES - We use Bluetooth to communicate with MiP. This is required for the app to function correctly.
APPROXIMATE LOCATION (NETWORK BASED) - We also use this for reporting of anonymous statistics using Flurry to help us improve the MiP app for you.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with the WowWee servers and check for the latest updates to your MiPs firmware. We also use it for reporting of anonymous statistics using Flurry to help us improve the MiP app for you.
CONTROL VIBRATION - We use this for some of the game modes to vibrate your phone such as Battle Mode. You can toggle this setting on/off before starting the game.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - When saving videos of your MiP adventures it will automatically save to a location (either SDCard or local memory).
Our simple interface makes it easy for kids to play independently and bringing them a simple yet totally fun and entertaining gameplay!
✔ Specifically designed for HD phone or tablet.
✔ Simple interface.
✔ For 1 to 2year-olds!
✔ Excellent graphics in HD.
✔ Compatible with all Android versions above 2.2.
✔ Works with all Android phones and tablets.
✔ Works in Large and medium screens.
This will entertain your kids and at the same time improve their habilites to concentrate and differentiate objects, while also improving their cognitive skills. And don't forget the times when they just won't be silenced, BabyCake games will come in handy! Be it in the car, in an airplane or in a restaurant, where you just want a silent break for a few minutes...
- Control 6 different robots with one app
- Optimized easy to use interfaces
- Record custom command routines to play back later
- Save as many custom routines as you like
Stay tuned as WowWee will be releasing the RoboRemote API end of Sept for developers.
For more info on other WowWee Products please visit www.wowwee.com
This application has 5 parts:
1. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
2. On the left screen: This is helicopter's throttle, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter when you move backward of it.
3. On the right screen: This function can control helicopter's direction, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
4. On the upper right corner: You can use this trimmer to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
5. On the center of the screen: You may turn on/off the g-sencer to control your helicopter
Made big improvement compare to the IR solution
BT solution no need an extra dongle, use the bluetooth from the iPhone to transfer the singal to vehicle
Perfectly utilizing the iPhone 4 built-in accelerometer and GYRO to realize the FULL GESTURE control. (move your hand or body to realize the upward/ downward/forward/backward/left/right/turn around of the vehicle) great fun and easier control