SIMSme Business is the instant messenger app for companies – developed by Deutsche Post DHL. Thanks to military-grade end-to-end encryption, you can compose 100% secure messages and speed up communication in your teams.
Say good-bye to slow and confusing floods of e-mail and let your co-workers benefit from fast and direct communication – in the workplace, in the home office, or while traveling.
The features can also be configured to ensure compatibility with your security specifications. All data travels exclusively between German servers. SIMSme Business complies with Germany's strict data privacy laws and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR).
• Quicker exchange of information within the team — individual or group chats, channels and broadcast lists
• Simple sharing of content — video and audio recordings, photos and files
• Efficient collaboration with colleagues — comment, prioritize or send at a specific time or date
• Available on all devices - whether computer, tablet or smartphone
• Always in sync - sync chats, contacts and media in real time
• Intuitive user management — convenient administrative options thanks to the Management Cockpit
SECURITY and PRIVACY PROTECTIONS
• Military-grade end-to-end encryption from Deutsche Post DHL
• ISO 27001 Servers in Germany, compliant with EU-GDPR
• Clear separation between commercial and private communication
• User and license management with dashboard and LDAP/AD connection
• Customer channels for up to 1,000 users and administered groups
• Custom app design with adjustable color and logo
• Controllable security settings, such as password requirements
• Full support of EMM/MDM solutions
Download SIMSme Business now and try it 30 days for free! For more on the benefits and features, please visit: www.sims.me/business
Have questions, comments or want to ask how your company can roll out the app in a bigger organisation? Please write us at: email@example.com
NOTE FOR PRIVATE USERS: SIMSme Business is designed for companies and organizations. Private persons should use the SIMSme app.