If your children are between 5 and 16, BusyKid is for you! BusyKid is the first app that helps parents give their kids hands-on, practical experience on how to earn, save, share, spend and invest money wisely. It also helps build sound work ethic and solid time management skills through a very easy to use platform that functions as a chore chart and child bank account.
Nearly 85% of high school graduates in the U.S. fail to take a single course on finance or economics, leaving them unprepared for important financial decisions as adults. BusyKid is the first bank app that helps parents give their kids hands-on, practical experience on how to earn, save, share, spend and invest money wisely.
- Assigned chores and tasks based upon ages
- Individual accounts for parents & children
- Parental approvals via text messages
- Parental activity monitoring
- Easily viewed account balances in save, share and spend areas
- Automatic paydays each Friday
- Children earn bonuses
- Use allowance to purchase real gift cards
- BusyKid Visa® Spend Card available to kids of all ages
- Invest in real stock & follow the market activity
- Make easy donations to charities
- Digital wallet for gift cards and stock
- Immediate movement of money between accounts
- Works on any mobile device
FRIDAY IS PAYDAY!
Let your children discover Friday is more than the last day of the school week. It's payday! The automatic money transfer in the BusyKid chores app allows parents to approve chores and allowance before it moves directly to the accounts of each child. Consider BusyKid as the first job for your children with direct deposit.
BUILDING RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY.
Parents want children who are responsible and accountable. Build these strong character traits by allowing your children to manage their time, chores and allowance. Parents need only verify that chores are completed. If everything checks out, your children get paid.
Children have multiple ways to spend their allowance - gift cards, stock or donations to charities. They can also use a BusyKid VISA Prepaid Spend Card. With a teen debit card, they can make their own responsible purchases.
PARENTAL APPROVALS VIA TEXT.
Parents approve key money movement and the weekly payday by just answering a text message on Thursday morning.
It's estimated that less than 10% of all the money in the world are coins and paper. BusyKid is all invisible (but real) money. The perfect way for your children to prepare for the real world.
PAY A BONUS.
Pay your child a bonus for doing a great job. It's easy to do and shows your child how hard work is really appreciated.