- Touch interaction with the actual Smith Chart; manipulate values easily by dragging a point around in the chart.
- Ability to use sliders for pin-point accuracy.
- Beautiful, lightweight, CPU and battery efficient.
This is a collection of useful tools for professional or student RF engineers. Currently included in this app is a Smith Chart, which includes: realtime touch interaction, autosaving data, and the ability to enter either gamma values. New features and tools will be coming soon: Matching network design tool, filter coupling matrix design tool, and the ability to enter in Z values.
Please leave a comment below describing any other tools you feel would benefit this app.
We have found a new way to generate some money from this free app. using this new search tool, we can keep creating apps and give them to you completely free forever! This search is from our search partner and give you access to great web search via a search icon, bookmark link and homepage. You may remove them at your choice. Thanks.
To start the simulation, choose a expected RF component from the upper-left Spinner. You can change to other components on the way. Then let one finger touch inside the Smith Chart. Meantime, the left display of Z will show a corresponding impedance. To show the display of Y, press the button of the display, then choose to display Y. When the expected impedance arrives, let the second finger touch anywhere of the screen. Then move your first finger to “draw” the RF component. At the same time, its component value will be displayed on the Circuit column. You can directly modify the component value in this circuit’s EditText to obtain the precise component value. After you have drawn one RF component, you can edit its startpoint(s) in the option of Edit a StartPoint(s). Therefore, you can make a more precise operation. Except that the first RF component needs two fingers to construct, the succeeding RF components only require one finger to complete their operation.
Concerning how to delete the RF components which have been drawn, the fast way is to double tap on the white region excluding the Smith Chart. Or open the Menu (press your physical or virtual Menu button ) and select the option of Delete a RF Component(s). In this Option, you can choose to delete one RF component or all of them.
The most interesting functionality of this app is that you can draw one RF component with three different frequencies. By this functionality, we can simulate one RF band’s low, middle and high frequencies simultaneously. To launch this functionality, first, open the Menu and select the option of Set a RF Frequency. Then press the button of LMHfrequencies. In this option, several mobile systems and its band have been built in advance so you can easily setup the frequencies if you want to use some kind of mobile frequencies. Moreover, you can choose to return which frequency of UpLink or DownLink by pressing its corresponding button. If the frequencies have been decided, you can press the button of Set new frequency(ies) or just press your physical back button to return to the prior Smith Chart Activity. Besides, you can edit the expected frequency(ies) by the option of Edit Frequency. The remaining operation is similar to the single frequency’s operation. The only difference is that you need to draw the middle frequency’s part initially, then move your finger to decide the start impedance point of low and high frequencies in the order.
After all, this app is suitable to people interested in the RF or electromagnetic theory and RF engineers. Hope you will enjoy it. If you have any advice or question, it is very welcome to contact with me via email. Good luck!
p.s. any simulation result from this app should only be a reference for you. You should make the final conclusion with your own knowledge and wisdom. Besides, this app is using MOTOROLA Razr Maxx as its develop device and is limited by the finite resource owned by the developer. Maybe your device will not run properly.
- Theme's (fx-82ms, Ice Cream Sandwich and Minimalistic)
- Change middle text
- ABC formula solver (including complex/imaginary numbers)
- Binary - Octal - Decimal - Hexadecimal converter
- Temperature converter
- Length converter
- Mass converter
- Speed converter
- Volume converter
- Area converter
- Fuel Consumption converter
- Time converter
- Digital Storage converter
- Flow converter
- Luminance converter
- Degrees, radians and Gradians
- Configurable decimal point
- Vibrate on key press
- Navigation keys
- Sine, cosine and tangent
- Mathematical constant pi and e
- Logarithm and natural logarithm
- Exponentiation and root
- Mathematical symbols plus, minus, multiply and divide
- Multi-window (Only for Samsung Galaxy Note/Note II/Note 10.1)
Calc+ ~ The All-In-One Natural Scientific Calculator
"It what the default android calculator should aspire to"
Pioneered to suite your every calculator need, from basic calculations to plotting graphical functions, Calc is the perfect companion for your Android smartphone. It features a unique user interface created to work naturally with minimal assistance required. There are multiple layouts, colour schemes and other preferences to allow the user to customise the application for their specific needs.
An intuitive, easy to use calculator capable of performing matrix calculations, sketching graph functions, unit conversions, mechanics, statistics and more. It operates and behaves how the user would expect it to, just like a physical calculator.
Calc+ includes the following:
- Basic calculator
- Advanced calculator
- Answers in terms of pi, square roots and fractions
- User defined constants
- Usable calculation history
- RPN Calculator (Reverse Polish Notation)
- Matrix calculator (determinants, subtraction, addition and multiplication)
- Quadratic equation solver [in terms of i if no real solutions]
- Table equation value calculator
- Graphing calculator including pre-set trigonometric graphs
- Interactively scale graphs (pinch to zoom)
- Conversion of Linear units, Weight, Area, Currency, Speed, Volume, Pressure, Angle and Temperature
- Integration calculator
- SUVAT equation solver
- Projectiles solver
- Resultant vectors
- Vector magnitude
- Resolving vectors
- Binomial distribution
- Normal distribution
- Poisson distribution
- PMCC value calculator
- Phi Value calculator
- Custom colour schemes
- User configurable calculator layouts
- Landscape mode
- Built-in tips to guide you
- Many more features!
Board Calc is particularly useful for carpenters and woodworkers. Calculate the board feet of lumber from two or three measurements (any units). Add to a running total in calculator memory. Work easily with length, area, or volume.
Bend Types Supported:
-Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Offset(Near Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Near Bend Critical)
-Three Bend Saddle
-Four Bend Saddle
-90° Stub-Up Bend
Preference settings for inches or centimeters are available for all calculations.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right before posting negative reviews.
We strive to ensure compatibility with all new and existing Android devices. If you experience any problems with the layout/display of this app on your particular device please let us know so we can get it resolved. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this calculator.
Lat Long Calc Pro is an enhanced version of the free Lat Long Calc. It is a GPS tool that converts latitude/longitude coordinates to different formats and calculates distance and direction between two points.
** If you find a bug, e-mail me and I will fix it. I can't respond to comments. **
Includes Reverse Geocoding giving you the address nearest the coordinate and elevation lookup. Powered by Google. I would appreciate feedback on how these features work for you.
As requested the main screen useablity has been improved including ability to pick color of result text. Note: Text may be too big or too small on some screens. You can change text size in preferences.
Of particular use in Search and Rescue (SAR) & GIS where conversion between different formats is needed. Also used by Border Patrol.
Also useful in Geocaching, surveying or anything where you need to convert coordinates between formats.
Please contact me at email@example.com for help before rating poorly.
Supports DD.DDD, DD MM.MMM, DD MM SS.SSS, UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid and Maidenhead Locator. Can load points from a GPX and/or save points in local DB for later use. Now associated with GPX files to make it easier to import.
Lets you pick a point from a map. Look for GeoPicker feature in help for how to use this. Now shows full coordinate data on point as you pick it.
Useful in orienteering.
Calculates distance between two points in feet/miles/nautical miles or meters/kilometers.
Calculates current Magnetic Declination at point. Uses WMM2010 data.
Maidenhead Locator (4 or 6 digit) is useful for Ham (Amateur) Radio contacts or contesting.
Can use internal GPS to get current position which can also be saved to a local DB.
Includes internal Google mapping support as well as external mapping using Geo URIs. See your positions on a map including both at the same time. Options to use internal rendered Google Maps or external map provider such as Google Maps, VZNavigator, Locus, etc.
Long press on input fields to enter other formats.
Long press on coordinate results to show on map, send via SMS or Email, copy to the clipboard, save to the internal database or use CompassNavi based Guide Me feature. Read help for more details. With Lat Long Calc Pro SMS Plugin you can receive points in GEO URI format via SMS texts. Share points with friends and co-workers.
Does not share any information unless you send it. Internet access is for downloading your specified GPX file. GPS is only used if you select it. Basic anonymous usage info is collected by Google Analytics.
Note: Mapping support requires Google Maps be installed.
Includes color coded points including the markers on the map to make is easy to identify points.
- Basic construction calculator allows you to easily divide rooms for lighting in imperial or metric measurements.
- Calculate any single motor and get maximum overcurrent, maximum overload, minimum wire, minimum pipe, and minimum bond wire size.
- Calculate any transformer size and get KVA, FLA, pipe size, fuse and breaker size, bond size and ground size, on both primary and secondary. Easily choke down the transformer and get appropriate results for the modified demand load.
- Calculate the allowable ampacity of any wire type and deration situation.
- Calculate maximum number of similar sized wires in a given pipe size.
- Calculate box fill of any box and any situation.
- Calculate pipe size required for a list of any number, size, and type of wire.
- Calculate required ground and bonding sizes.
- Easily calculate complicated voltage drop calculations. Get results for percentage voltage drop as well as maximum lengths of runs. Derating is also supported. Support for wire sizes from #24awg to 2000mcm.
- Calculate minimum burial depths for any situation including special situations including mechanical protection, under slab, and rock encased.
- Calculate recommeneded torque settings for all varieties of lugs and terminations.
- Convert many common units.
- Find NEMA codes and specs of receptacles.
- Easily access in app support with quick links to your phone's email.
Geo Elevation is a powerful tool to build a cross-sectional elevation chart from any paths/points on the map with a few clicks. Simply create a path and click on "Get Elevation" you will see a nice chart.
How does Mt. Everest look like if you cut through the peak, and view it from the side? Try to draw a path from your place to the nearest shoreline. See how slope decline as it approach the ocean? How about investigating the Mariana Trench's steep slope, which goes down to the deepest place on the Earth?
In addition, the line of the elevation profile is clickable to indicate corresponding location on the path that you draw.
Now, this app works on both phone and tablet! Buy only once, and enjoy in both platform. We definitely recommend you to try it on a tablet device.
- Get Elevation from single point
- Get Elevation from a path
- Path will automatically allocate 100 points (really high-definition of elevation profiles!)
- Export cross-sectional chart in image format (PNG)
- Export raw data in CSV format
- Export the path in KML
- Export the summary text
- Single-click to various formats
- High-Res display compatible
- Customized UI for all android devices
- Multi-touch in the chart screen
- Current Location On/Off
- Draggable Waypoints (Adjust the path later)
- Instant calculation of the distance
- State of art intuitive path draw tool
- Flexible layout for any screen slize
- Unlimited Undo / Redo
- Convenient "Clear All" button to reset
- Intuitive Navigation Interface
- Search location to zoom the target area quickly
- As a bike / running route builder: It's convenient to research your bike road profile in order to figure out the schematics of hills.
- Mobile Learning Experience in the Classroom. If you are teaching Geology or Earth Science, you might have a handout to build a cross-sectional elevation chart from a contour map, and you can let students to verify their answer by themselves. Don't forget, Geo Elevation will provide infinite locations to investigate! The usage is unlimited.
- Possible flood area investigation: Before storm surge or high tide hit your town, verify locations or road that could be flooded. Draw the path from your house to the nearest shoreline to see the vertical profile.
- Plan your Walk or Run: If you host a walk or run event, Geo Elevation will help you to find out the slope so that you can map challenging hill in your event. Additionally, it might help you to setup multiple routs depend of the slope.
- For hiker and mountaineers (send us your review if you used for your activities!)
Add your feedback in comments or send us email to android [-at-] objectgraph.com.
We would like to hear more user experiences! How did you use it? What did you use it for? Is there anything to improve?
"Amazing and so quick!" by IGP
Leave a comment here!
If you have an Android 1.5 device, please view my other applications for HVACmobile PT Charts(1.5 ONLY).
We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in this application. It is only to be used as reference tool. If you overcharge, undercharge, correctly charge, or anything else that comes of using this software, HVACmobile software is not liable. You agree to this as soon as you download it.
For more information visit:
Keywords: hvac,hvac pt chart,pt chart,pt charts,pt,chart,refrigerant,refrigeration,refrigerant pt chart,pressure,temperature,pressure temperature chart,ammonia,co2,hvacmobile,mobile,android,droid,phone,hvac mobile,cell,phone
ANDROID 1.6 REQUIRED.
(I tried to incorporate 1.5 support but it broke other OS versions.)
View my other applications for an Android 1.5 ONLY version.
02.01.11 v1.00 - Initial release.
02.06.11 v1.10 - R-408a/R-409a added.
02.12.11 v1.15 - R-502 added.
02.20.11 v1.20 - R-507a added.
02.27.11 v1.25 - R-717 added.
03.05.11 v1.30 - R-402a added.
03.06.11 v1.31 - Android 1.5 Support.
03.06.11 v1.33 - Removed 1.5 support as it broke other Android OS versions.
03.13.11 v1.35 - R-438a added.
03.27.11 v1.40 - R-422d added.
04.03.11 v1.45 - R-744 added.
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
A history feature will allow you to save as many equations as you need and allow you to retrieve them when needed or edit them. No need to press the = button because Calcularis is always calculating.
The full equation with multiple lines makes it easy to keep track of what your are calculating. All the standard scientific functions are on visible keys. There is a scientific and engineering notation mode as well.
Simply the the best free scientific calculator on the market.
The paid mode has the following additional features:
* applications such as Tip and split calculator, Loan calculator, math equations like quadratic equation.
* large set of constants
* unit conversions
* more functions accessed from the FN button
* more key layouts such as a 10 Key and Programmer/logical calculator accessed from the KEYS button
During the trial period (two weeks), you can use the features of the paid mode to try them out. After the trial period, the main features of the calculator will continue to work and will remain free.
Move over RealCalc, the new #1 Android scientific calculator has arrived. Some have asked the question whether you still need your TI, HP, Casio or Sharp calculators. The answer is yes. Phones are not usually allowed in the classroom or in testing centers. You will always need your old calculator for that. Plus calculators like TI-83, TI-84, TI-89 and TI-Nspire include graphing capability that is not currently supported.
★★★★★ "It has everything from a currency converter with live rate updates to a scientific calculator that has a range of functions, unit conversions and constants to a percentage calculator that'll tell you how much a loan will cost. It's brilliant. Since moving from Windows Phone 8 I've been looking for a program that equals calculator² on that platform and I think I've found something even better. This is THE calculator app you need. I'll be deleting the others that just weren't quite good enough. This excels." - Davy Strange (Feb 21, 2014)
★★★★★ "Quite Nice. I am always on the lookout for tools like this app. It is very good." - Leland Whitlock (Nov 9, 2013)
★★★★★ "Nice app. Works great helps me very much in the office and on the go. Keep up the great work." - Randy Salazar (Nov 7, 2013)
MyCalc includes: Scientific calculator, Standard, Currency, Tip and Percent calculator which can be accessed from the menu.
● My Calc Features:
✓ Result history
✓ Unit conversions
✓ Physical constants table
✓ Traditional algebraic operation
✓ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
✓ Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
✓ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
✓ Calculation memory support
✓ Full support for percentages (20 + 10% = 22)
✓ Decimal degrees into degrees, minutes, and seconds converter
✓ Tip calc - calculates tip quickly and easily and split the bill between any number of people.
✓ Percent calc (calculation discount, tax, margin and other)
✓ Currency Converter - Track Currencies from around the world with live currency rates. Easily convert between your favorite currencies.
Calc is absolutely free and without any advertising. The application provides a display with capacity of 12 digits, which gives you the opportunity to work with very large or small quantities with great accuracy. For your convenience, Calc provides a record of the current mathematical expression with all operations at the top of the display. Calculator performs arithmetic operations such as addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, all that is necessary for standard computing.
Calc is designed in a realistic and convenient for the user way. The keys are performed in different contrasting colors in order to identify different groups of key functionality. Also, the usable vibration response system is applied, which allows to perceive the key type with a touch. This was all done to make things convenient for you, so you do not notice the difference between your phone and a real calculator.
Calc is compatible with all Android devices, starting with version 2.2.
Should you have any suggestions or comments, please, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- all expression (function) in one line
- complex numbers support
- second button with long tap on display
- simple expression editing
- undo/redo function
- plot functions and derivative of functions
- simple plot navigation with touch features
- save plot images
- local function extrema, intersections
- binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal numeric systems
- matrices up to 10x10 with matrix functions like jordan-gauss elimination, determinant, trace, rank ...
Calculator for fast and simple everyday usage.
If you find error in application, please report it at email@example.com
**(developers from Slovakia)**