Jean-Frédéric Osterwald (or Ostervald) (25 November 1663 – April 14, 1747), Swiss Protestant pastor, was born at Neuchâtel in 1663 in a patrician family, a son of the Reformed pastor Johann Rudolf Ostervald. He was educated at Zürich and at Saumur (where he graduated), studied theology at Orléans under Claude Pajon, at Paris under Jean Claude and at Geneva under Louis Tronchin, and was ordained to the ministry in his native place in 1683.
Ostervald's French Bible, a revision of the French translation, in particular, was long well known and much valued in Britain.
Benefits of application:
- The application works without an internet connection (offline);
- Ability to search;
- Ability to increase / decrease the font;
- Ability to create an unlimited number of tabs to a particular verse, one of the books;
- If you are interested in the allocation of poems you can copy or send a message;
- Ability to scroll through the volume buttons.
Our team is not in place, and aims to expand its functional applications.
Each menu item is a separate book, and each separate page in one of the books is the head.
Place the cursor instead of the chapter number and enter the chapter number. Thus, you will not have to scroll all the chapters, selecting interesting.