A nice widget for quick access to the last call log. May have direct access to three functions of it:
- Go to contact;
- Get a quick view.
- Custom configuration for each widget;
- Various sizes (scroll ICS);
- Identification of calls per color;
Possess even an icon to access the call history in a simple and fast
What it does:
- Half 4:2 and full 4:4 sized widgets.
- Show up to 6 of your last calls + SMS received.
- Filler for incoming, outgoing, missed calls and text messages.
- Group calls + SMS from the same contact.
- *Quick Dial* mode for instant calling.
- *Pop-up* mode for dial options.
- Seven background colours, including "Invisible" for lovers of clean home screens.
What it doe's NOT do...
- Scrolling: Android Home Screen does not support scrolling Widgets.
- "Your personal information, Read contact data." Used to get relevant contact info from your call log.
- "Services that cost you money, directly call phone numbers." Used to make phone calls in "Quick dial" mode.
- "Phone calls, read phone state and identity." Used to refresh the Widget whenever a phone call is made. Widget remains idle the rest of the time, saving *you* battery.
- "Read SMS or MMS." Used to read your last SMS message.
- "Receive SMS." Used to trigger an update when a new SMS arrives.
- "Edit SMS or MMS." Used to clear a read SMS message.
Keywords: Last Call, SMS Log Widget, caller, quick dial, redial, dialler, dialer.
Features details popup with call information and caller picture.
ON UPDATE: Please remove and readd the widget to the homescreen
P.S. For bug reports and feature requests please write to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of posting a comment. It gives me the opportunity to respond.