A nice widget for quick access to the last call log. May have direct access to three functions of it:
- Go to contact;
- Get a quick view.
- Custom configuration for each widget;
- Various sizes (scroll ICS);
- Identification of calls per color;
Possess even an icon to access the call history in a simple and fast
Features details popup with call information and caller picture.
ON UPDATE: Please remove and readd the widget to the homescreen
P.S. For bug reports and feature requests please write to email@example.com instead of posting a comment. It gives me the opportunity to respond.
• Outgoing phone Call Confirm dialog, and Incoming phone Call protection.
• Call start and Call end notifier with beeps or vibration.
• Quick access all numbers, address, SMS & e-mails for a contact.
• Call Log with totals statistics.
• PIN locking.
• Option to exclude contacts.
• Open the contact address in Google Maps.
• Really small and optimized for minimum battery consumption.
• Configurable exceptions such as contacts, bluetooth, USSD...
• Different styles, including slider buttons.
• Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calls are categorized into tabs, such as All, Missed, Favourites and Contacts.
- Swipe right or left on an entry to call, message and delete the call log item.
- Long press an entry in the list to call, send SMS, copy to dialling screen, view Contact, add unsaved phone number to existing contacts or create a new contact, copy phone number to Clipboard, delete log item, send contact information using SMS. The delete all logs for selected number option can delete all logs for the chosen number.
- Use the Search bar located on top to search for call logs using a phone number or a contact name.
- Click into a log item from the list to open up the details view. You can call and SMS the number from this view. You can also view detailed log history and statistics such as total number of missed, dialled, received, rejected calls along with details on the duration for the longest dialled and received calls by clicking on the Statistics button.
The main menu from these tabs allows you to do the following:
- Delete missed, received, dialled, rejected or all call logs.
- Invoke the stock dialler application to call numbers directly.
- Use the View option to filter received, dialled, rejected calls within the All tab.
- Group by option allows you to group call logs based on Date or Contact.
- Sort by option allows you to sort logs based on Date, Duration and Contact.
- Collapse or expand all the groups in the list. Useful when you want to quickly see calls for a particular day.
- View detailed statistics like total calls, grouped by missed, dialled, received, rejected calls.
- See information related to the longest call duration for dialled and received calls.
Backup and Restore call logs - This new feature allows you to take a backup of call logs and restore it at a later point of time. Steps to backup and restore are mentioned below:
- From the main menu, choose Export call logs. Then choose the type of calls to export, for e.g. Missed, Received, Dialled, Rejected, or All Calls. The Rejected calls type is very specific to Samsung type phones.
- Once you choose the type of calls to export, click the Export button. This will save / backup the calls into the Phone memory as an XML file called BSHCallLogs.xml in the device's root folder. You can also take a backup of this file if you want to do a factory reset later.
- In order to import / restore the calls back into the phone, simply choose Import call logs from the main menu. In the Import dialog, choose the Check for duplicates option if you want to import call logs by eliminating duplicate records. Please note that by not checking this option will result in duplicate call logs.
- Favourites tab shows all contacts that are Starred, followed by frequently contacted contacts.
- Contacts tab shows all contacts with at least one phone number.
- The Search Bar on the Contacts tab allows to search contacts by name.
- Swipe right to call and left to send a message.
- Long press on a contact to invoke the context menu. You can call, SMS, view contact, copy to Clipboard etc.
- Use the Add Contact option to create a new contact.
The settings menu allows you to control some aspects of the application like the following:
- Setting the starting Tab to be displayed when the application is started
- Set the total number of call log records to be displayed on the All and Missed tabs. Default is 50.
- Customize Swipe actions for Call Log items.
Please send your feedback and comments to email@example.com.
Call for free directly from the application (SIMPLY TAP CLICK-TO-CALL)
If you are interested in any business or org, just click on the listing, and you will be connected. You do not need to save the number on your phone, just copy it to a page, and keep on rolling. All necessary phone numbers are at your fingertips.
Visual text menu instead of voice
Follow our handy tips text menu, instead of listening several times to a readout of which numbers can be dialed.
All the organizations that you need
The Quick Search in the directory will help you find all the popular services and businesses in your city, anything you need from banks to a corner shoemaker: banks, hotels, taxis, transportation (planes, trains, buses, rental cars), pharmacies, doctors, phone stores, wifi hotspots, government agencies, embassies, restaurants, entertainment, food delivery, online stores, spas, beauty salons, etc.
Create your own list by just marking them as "favorites", so you can call back quickly and easily.
Evaluate the quality of service
Evaluate the quality of service provided after the call, or make a reminder to do it later... to help other users: how fast was your pizza delivered?
Working Numbers Only
Our Directory is regularly updated and refreshed. Or you can add your business to the application with a request.
Available cities: Kazakhstan: Almaty, Astana, Almaty, Astana, Aktau, Aktobe, Atyrau, Karaganda, Kokshetau, Kyzylorda, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Shymkent; Singapore.
WARNING: you must have an internet connection to call. Otherwise you can always use the app as a handy guide to whatever you need. If the Internet is down, you can use the GSM services in compliance with your provider’s charge rate.
We are always glad to hear from you! Please forward all your questions and suggestions to http://phonebooth2.com