REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
The high decibel value will be harmful to your physical and mental health and hearing function. You'd better avoid exposure in noisy environments.
To protect your and your family's health, detect the decibel value now!
- Display the Average, Peak and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layout
- Quick reference text to help you compare with real-life examples
- Plotted history of the Average values
- Record and export the data to email for further analysis
- Tap on Max value to reset it any time
- Adjustable sample rate, ranging from 4Hz to 20Hz
- Calibrate the measurements from -10dB to 10dB
- Enable/disable auto-lock screen
- Start or stop the tool at any time
- Beautiful, clean and intuitive design
- The built-in microphone is only sensitive from 0 to approximately 100 decibels
- Some devices do not have built-in microphone so in order to use the app, it is required to plug in an external microphone
- Even though we have tried our best to make the app as accurate as possible, this app is intended for entertainment purposes only
-- SPECIAL NOTE --
Decibel 10th is the 10th tool among many other professional tools in our app "Multi Measures". Check it out FREE from the store.
Microphones in Android devices are made to record human voice, therefore the maximum noise is limited and very loud sounds cannot be recognized (in most cases above 100dB). Sound Meter PRO is calibrated to be accurate in +-2.5 dB range of actual noise level and is probably by far the most accurate sound meter on Google play. We have adjusted Sound Meter PRO with the use of professional sound meter used by sound engineers and made required adjustments for many Android devices, including the most popular devices on the market today.
Levels of Noise In decibels (dB) according to American Academy of Audiology (www.audiology.org):
140 dB - Gun shots, fireworks
130 dB - Jackhammers, Ambulance
120 dB - Jet planes taking off
110 dB - Concerts, Car horns
100 dB - Snowmobiles
90 dB - Power tools
80 dB - Alarm clocks
70 dB - Traffic, vacuums
60 dB - Normal conversation
50 dB - Moderate rainfall
40 dB - Quiet library
30 dB - Whisper
20 dB - Leaves rusting
10 dB – Breathing
Why would you use Sound Meter PRO? Measure the noise your neighbors make, check new computers, refrigerators, air conditioning units before your buy them for noise levels and select the more quiet ones, to have less noise pollution in your home. Measure how loud your car, motorcycle is. Adjust the sound system for the party you are making to safe levels not to damage peoples hearing. Measure the noise in the apartment, house you are about to buy, it might be too noisy to live in and demand for extra noise insulation. Measure your love ones snoring levels and show them the graph after. Possibilities are endless, Sound Meter PRO is a must have app for every Android device.
Sound Meter is handy tool - you may find amazing how loud your dog barks or your washing machine works!
Sound Meter features:
- Measuring sound level in decibels
- 0-100 dB measurement level range
- Graph shows the noise level for the past 30 sec
- Calibration possibility
- Screenshot of sound level graph
If you are searching for sound level meter, decibel meter, noise meter, sound pressure meter, dB meter or SPL meter then Sound Meter is the app you need.
Sound Meter uses microphone of your device to measure level of noise in decibels. Different device models have different microphone sensitivity, so you might need to calibrate Sound Meter a little. You can do it by going to Settings -> Calibrate and selecting appropriate sound delta value. Also, most microphones used in mobile devices are designed to work in the human speech sound range, therefore it might be vaguely sensitive to very high or very low noise levels and the app may not display them.
Sound Meter can be useful for various occasions. For example if you are looking for a flat and would like to chose a quiet one, you can measure sound level with this Sound Meter and then compare results and chose the quietest flat. It is vey easy to make screenshots of sound graph with Sound Meter so you can compare sound levels for various locations.
If you like this Sound Meter you can also try Sound Meter Pro app. Which does not contain ads.
Please, don’t downvote this Sound Meter if you don’t like something, or have any questions. Instead just mail us to email@example.com and we will try to help you with everything!
Measure the volume of sounds using your ANDROID.
Easy to Use and Powerful.
Support the digital filter. You can see the filter curve.
There are no ad.
Does not require any unnecessary permissions.
1. Background measurements.
2. Show average, LAeq, min, max and peak dB
3. User define update rate
4. High and Low alarm
5. dB(A), Low, High, Band pass filter.
6. Shows the filter curve.
7. Keep screen
8. Logging and log viewer
9. Brightness measurements. (lux)
10. Spectrum analysis.
This application is not meant to be used in place of scientific instrumentation.
Depending on the device can also be caused by differences in measurement.
Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors. This is not app's fault.
Noise Sound Light level meter
dB Lux counter
It uses your built-in microphone and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB.
You have to know that the built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are limited by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound (100+ db) cannot be recognized.
Remember that it's only a device for fun and please use it as an auxiliary tool.
Important! The Light version is NOT ENOUGH to protect your device from all types of malware. To get maximum security, choose comprehensive protection with Dr.Web for Android (FREE for 14 days).
New! Remove locker ransomware
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
• Performs quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans of user-specified files and folders.
Offers real-time file system scanning with the SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files in the memory.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Moves detected threats to the quarantine from which isolated files can be restored, if needed.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.
• Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates, which is particularly important for users whose mobile device plans have usage limitations.
• Collects statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
Offers handy and informative desktop widgets for accessing the application.
This version does not include these important components: anti-spam, anti-theft, firewall and Cloud Checker. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use Dr.Web for Android (comprehensive protection).
Max, Min and Avg function is installed!
99% Satisfaction! Powerful Noise Meter.
※ Wide ragne 0~120dB(dBA)
※ Wide frequency :31.5hz~8.5khz
※ Max, Min, Avg Hold function
※ Error tolerance 土 1.5db
※ Quick use at any time
※ Wide measure range and easy to use!
★Some device might not recognize this app.
If you want more accurate(professional) measuring, please purchase professional noise meter.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
Compass PRO is the compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
Compass PRO has the following functions:
- Shows direction of north, south, east and west
- Shows degrees in “side window”
- Rotating bezel
HOW TO USE COMPASS PRO?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass PRO that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
Navigating with bezel works essentially the same as using the side window, but your bezel remembers your number for you. All you do is, point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go, and then wait until the card settles down and stops moving. Then turn your bezel until the double triangle on the edge of the bezel (the notch right by the number zero on the bezel) is bracketing the north arrow on the card. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the north arrow inside the notch, as long as you’re going the right way. If not, turn until you see the north arrow inside the notch.
Notice that if you’ve adjusted the bezel correctly, the number in the side window is also the number directly across from you at the front end of the lubber line. In other words, if you turned the bezel counterclockwise until the notch bracketed the north arrow, the 120 on the bezel would be at the far end of the lubber line. Notice that on the card, the number showing in the side window is 120. If you were holding this compass and going in the direction of the lubber line, you’d be on a heading of 120.
Now you should have learned how to go to desired direction. But how do you get back? Easy! If you’re thinking in terms of the bezel, simply turn until the north arrow faces not to the notch, but to the single triangle that’s exactly across from the notch. Now you’re pointed back where you came.
The really tricky part of using your compass isn’t learning what the numbers mean and how to adjust the bezel. The most common mistakes are not holding your compass flat, and not actually going in the direction your lubber line is pointing.
Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Professional design
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Audio Effects on rotating bezel
- Incredibly smooth movements
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
«Call and Voice Recorder (2 in 1)» - application for auto and manual record telephone conversations and voice recorder.
IMPORTANT! Before installing disable other software for recording telephone conversations!
Since recording of telephone conversations is allowed in some countries, many vendors disable the ability to record during a call, and so I ask you not to put the bad ratings!
IMPORTANT! If the application is poorly recorded conversation, try a variety of customization options (the procedure is described in the program menu "Help". Advise you to read!)
If you have any, any problems, errors or suggestions for the program, describe your problem or suggestion in a letter and send it to me in the mail. I will deal with them.
THE LIST OF SUPPORTED DEVICES: http://callrecordviktordegt.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page_16.html
Manage the recording during a call
• Start / stop record manually
• Comments, favorites and start recording one click - when you click on "Edit" button will automatically start recording, open the form editing and recording add to favorites (VERY COMFORTABLE!)
• Favorites and start recording one click - when you click on "Favorite" button will automatically start recording and recording add to favorites (VERY COMFORTABLE!)
• Add a comment or add record favorites and has been enabled "Dialogue after the conversation," the program will understand that for you this conversation is important and not ask "Save this conversation or not?" (VERY COMFORTABLE!)
• Mark time (VERY COMFORTABLE!)
• Shake your device to add marks or start recording
Record only the necessary conversations
• Do not save short calls (calls lasting less than N-seconds) (only in the full version)
• Individual settings for incoming and outgoing "Save all ", "Do not write", "Record contacts only", "Record contacts not only " (only in the full version)
• Pause before recording
• Save or delete the record immediately after the conversation (Dialogue after conversation) (only in the full version)
Convenient control voice recorder
• Customizable widget (Record / stop, Add comment, Add to favorites, Open the application)
• Permanent notification control recorder (Record / stop, Add comment, Add to favorites) - quick access to recorder (VERY COMFORTABLE!) (only in the full version)
• Shake your device to add marks
Select the recording quality
• Recording format «amr», «mp4», «wav» with a choice of recording quality
Browse recorded conversations
• Groups (All / Incoming / Outgoing / Favorites)
• Sort records (By date, By name subscriber, By phone number, By duration, By file size)
• Search in records (phone number, name subscriber, comment)
• Quick filtering by number
Edit, manage to record the conversation
• Editing information about record
• Mark time
• Call a subscriber of the program
• File protection against erasure (Favorites)
• Automatic cleaning (delete records older than N-days) (only in the full version)
• Send records through the funds available on the device to send (E-mail, Bluetooth, etc.)
• Change records storage location
• Disable notification of beginning / finished recording
• Record modes "Hide" - there is not any notification, "Show when recording" - notification appears only during recording, "Show when call" - notification appears once at the beginning of the call (Enables: Start/Stop recording manually, add a comment, add to favorites. VERY COMFORTABLE!!!)
• Dialogue on maintaining records after a conversation (only in the full version)
• Notification if an error occurred record
• Notification after the auto-delete records
Free version contains ads.
PS: Thank you all in advance! I would be grateful to your ratings and comments.
HEXAMOB has made a drivers compilation of many manufacturers with devices that are using the Android Operating System. There may be some cases where packages can be used for your specific device but there are others cases where you need to install a specific driver for your smartphone or tablet.
Top 10 Android Tools Apps in February 2015 (playboard.me)
3C Toolbox combines the features of Battery Monitor Widget, System Tuner, 3C Toggles and more into one easy-to-use giant toolbox to control, monitor and optimize your Android devices.
3C Toolbox combines the features of many top-100 paid apps like Titanium Backup, Greenify, BetterBatteryStats, App2SD, Seeder, ROM Toolbox Pro, SetCPU, System Panel, Root Explorer, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Editor, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, ATK and many more.
☺ 3C Toolbox works best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ 3C Toolbox feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Pro-only features
Hide any tabs or any menu item
Edit all main screen buttons up-to 4x6 grid
Multi/auto-select, sort apps in apps manager
Multi-select in root explorer
Auto backup updated apps
Continuous, interval and duration of recordings and component states
Download notification icon packs directly from the app
Use force-stop in task manager or auto-task-killer
New app installation manage notification
Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
Automatic battery markers and manage multiple batteries
Add a notification shortcut to access any features from status notification
Extra widgets: 2x1 text, 2x1-5x2 graphic, 4x1-1x4 toggles and 4x4 summary
► Toolbox integration
Battery savings and performance optimization
Profiles to control CPU, IO and device states
Manage apps from anywhere
► Device manager *
Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
► File explorer *
Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
Change files/folders permissions, ownership and security context
Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *
Backup and verify app apk/data, sms and call-logs
System app uninstaller and update cleaner
Share apps by e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
Control app notifications, permissions, access, rotation, full-screen and force screen-on
Find apps draining your battery (statistics)
► Network manager
Set WiFi access point priority
Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *
► Task manager
Check CPU, network and memory usage
Kill or force-stop * any apps or kernel processes
Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *
CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU, thermal and MPDecision
Build.prop and sysctl editor
Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD directory binder
fsync, sweep2wake, gamma, sound, intelliplug and fast charge control
► System Monitoring
All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN) (PRO ONLY)
► Status bar notifications
Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
Remove original battery icon (xposed required)
► Highly Configurable Widgets
Resizable gauge widget
1x1 toggle *
► System Switches (widgets or profiles)
GPS,WiFi localization,WiFi,BT,APN,NFC,Airplane,Tethering,Brightness,Screen time-out,Stay awake,Flashlight,Ringer,Vibrate,Synchro,Background data,Debug,Unknown sources,Reboot,etc
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
Run any scripts, optionally on boot
Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logcat and Kernel Reader *
Advanced filtering and search
* Requires root and kernel support for full feature
It uses a Fast Fourier Transform algorithm to implement high precision A, B, C and Z weighting filters and sophisticated digital signal processing techniques to achieve the best possible SPL readings out of your Android phone or tablet.
It displays the current, maximum and minimum values in decibels, and generates 3 kinds of sound pressure level versus time charts. The display can be turned upside down to allow pointing the mic at the sound source.
### Please calibrate before the first use! ###
- true A, B, C and Z Weighting (ANSI S1.4)
- numeric dB, dBmin and dBmax display
- simple calibration interface
- Automatic Calibration function (no professional SPL meter required for reasonable startup accuracy)
- sliding sound level versus time chart
- sliding max, min and average soud level versus time chart
- accumulated sound level exposition chart (dosimeter)
- saves chart screenshots to the SD card
- dominant frequency display
- 22Khz bandwidth at the input of the weighting filter
- 1024 point real time FFT and digital sound processing
All the displayed times are computed from the Sidereal Clock's own timebase which is synchronized to an external high precision NTP time server.
To compute the local times it gets your longitude via GPS.
The Sidereal Clock is supported by ads.
All the displayed times are computed from the Sidereal Clock's own timebase which is synchronized to an external high precision NTP time server.
To compute the local times it gets your longitude via GPS.