Working good on my S3 Like how you can calibrate for each side of the phone, so you can still use if your case or phone is not flat or uniform on every side. Wouldn't trust it for anything important, but it's always with me and I believe it gives me a pretty good idea if something is level or not.
great up but needs pct fix the app translates 27degrees into 30 pct. it should be 50 pct. just try switch pct view in settings back and forth. please fix. otherwise app is fantastic thanks!
Tested I tested this against a real level thinking it wouldn't be accurate for precise leveling I was wrong its dead on accurate excellent app
Very cool I like this. It works properly, and it's so very simple. I really had no need for it, but I have walked around with my "real" bubble level and checked things compared to the phone. Spot on.
Works very well I don't know what the guy talking about the degrees/percent conversion being off. 27 degrees is 30 percent. The app is correct.
Thank You! I recommend this app. It's handy, clean appearance and accurate. No excessive or intrusive Permissions. Thanks again. Best of all, it's FREE! However, I would be willing to pay/donate for a job well done.
- v2.0.1: try to avoid SD card installation bug on certain phones like the Droid.
- Fix orientation bug on tablets such as the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Improved Honeycomb support.
- Add new option to show high-precision angle with one decimal place.
- Add support for installing to SD card.
- Add new option to lock the level's orientation.
- Updated text-to-speech support.
- Improved beep sound.
- Clicking dpad/trackball now toggles the lock.
- Now shows confirmation dialog before calibrating.