Working good on my S3 Like how you can calibrate for each side of the phone, so you can still use if your case or phone is not flat or uniform on every side. Wouldn't trust it for anything important, but it's always with me and I believe it gives me a pretty good idea if something is level or not.
Tested I tested this against a real level thinking it wouldn't be accurate for precise leveling I was wrong its dead on accurate excellent app
Very cool I like this. It works properly, and it's so very simple. I really had no need for it, but I have walked around with my "real" bubble level and checked things compared to the phone. Spot on.
great up but needs pct fix the app translates 27degrees into 30 pct. it should be 50 pct. just try switch pct view in settings back and forth. please fix. otherwise app is fantastic thanks!
Simple, accurate, awesome! Awesome, lean code. This thing just works. No nonsense. Bravo for inspired coding.
Fantastic! Great functionality & superb graphics. Many thanks! It's also amusing to see the many cretins here, complaining about the apps accuracy. There are 2 things that they may wish to note : 1) The app first needs to be calibrated against a known, good spirit level (& re-calibrated regularly ) and 2) Unless your phone is at least 50cm long, you are never going to get super-accurate results. GET REAL! And remember that if the phone's edge isn't flat (has protruding buttons etc) then you need to allow for this.
- v2.0.1: try to avoid SD card installation bug on certain phones like the Droid.
- Fix orientation bug on tablets such as the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Improved Honeycomb support.
- Add new option to show high-precision angle with one decimal place.
- Add support for installing to SD card.
- Add new option to lock the level's orientation.
- Updated text-to-speech support.
- Improved beep sound.
- Clicking dpad/trackball now toggles the lock.
- Now shows confirmation dialog before calibrating.