Tired of writing SMS or e-mail in breton on Android?
C'hwerty is the first breton keyboard application on Android : the c'hwerty.
With this keyboard it's easier to write down "c'h" and "ñ".
How to setup the keyboard ?
1. Download this app (free of charge)
2. open the "Settings" window
3. click on "Language & input"
4. check the "Klavier" keyboard
5. A message will popup asking for confirmation because it could be some security issue
6. Click on "Default" and choose "Brezhoneg"
Try then to send an e-mail, the breton keyboard will show up as your input
Long press on some keys to show popup windows:
_"c'h" to find "q"
_"ù" to find "x"
_"," to find the options
_ space bar to switch from a language to another.
C'hwerty is available for smarthpones and tablets from android 2.2 (Froyo) to android 4.4 (kitkat)
Feel free to tell what you think about this app, what's wrong, what's good, and what should be improved.