Note: with students returning the LTC WebWatch service is very slow, particularly in the late afternoon. This app depends on WebWatch, please report a problem only if WebWatch is also down. Also, please install the app (and download bus data) at some time other than late afternoon.
Automatically remembers your favourite stops, or shows nearby stops using GPS.
Although it uses data from the the London Transit Commission website, it is not affiliated with the LTC so please do not report problems to the LTC. See "About" menu in the app for how to report problems.
If you can't get arrivals or download routes it's probably because WebWatch is down. If the URL http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch/ is down or doesn't work, that's the problem, wait a bit and try again. If it's up, report a bug.
LTC Buses is open-source, free-to-use and shows no ads. See the website for more details.
All Non Tab Images Provided By: Brian Fulford
Map Bus Icons Provided By: LTC
I am not affiliated with the London Transit Commission(LTC).
Hey! Do you see a reliability tab in your app and have no idea what it does?
The reliability tab doesn't work yet, and should have been disabled in the update on November 3rd. Sorry about that! Updating your app will remove this useless tab for now, until I have the chance to fix it.
Do you have issues?
Email me! I generally can respond to most email inquires about the app I get. Rating the app 1 star is not very helpful if I'm trying to fix the issues you're having. Please email me first.
LTC London Transit Commission Buses Times Bus Stop Mobile UWO University Western Ontario Maps Google Android
There was some good apps already, but these were not easy to use for new comers who aren't familiar with street name, bus stop location and bus routine.
So I have made this app in their shoes.
I hope this app is useful to all London residence.
This app has three tabs. "Search", "Favorite" and "Near By".
In "Search", You can search a bus stop by route number, direction, stop name and stop id.
In "Favorite", You can use the favorite stops which is already added with alias ( ex, "home to school").
In "Near By", You can find a near bus stop in google map by route number, direction and distance options.
If you touch a blue or green colored stop information area, you can check bus arrival times in the bus stop.
This app uses data from the LTC( London Transit Commission) Website, 'http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch'.
So If LTC service doesn't work, this app would be effected as well.
But do not report problems to the LTC about that, please.
LondonLive has the following features:
* View the path of any route on the map
* Show where the buses stop
* Estimate the time until arrival
If LTC's WebWatch is down, than this service will not work correctly.
This app is in no way affiliated with the London Transit Commission.
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground, DLR and London Overground [BETA]
- Journey Planner integration with walking directions (beta)
- Licensed London Underground (Tube) map
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Live cycle hire data
- TfL CCTV traffic cameras
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
- View actual bus routes on the map
- Filter bus routes to ignore the ones you don't use
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
After having the frustrating experience of missing buses in London, I made this app so I could know exactly when the bus was coming, even if I'm not at a computer.
This program will save you time, and money by utilizing very little mobile bandwidth and no wasted bandwidth on loading useless other pages, clicking links, resizing etc..
Nubius Technologies Inc © 2011
London Tube Map 2014 (works offline)
Live Tube Status / Train Updates (tube.lu)
Live Bus Status / Bus Schedules (TFL)
Live Tube / Train Departure Times (TFL)
Plan A Journey/Route(TFL)
Call For A Taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Pay Congestion Charge (TFL)
Top Up Oyster Card/Check Oyster Balance (TFL)
(TFL) services require internet access for up to date information and are provided directly by Transport For London
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map.
● Planned route animates on the tube map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest London transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Tube Map application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The tube map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
A free simple application to provide you live London transport data sourced from the official source TfL(Transport for London).
- Live Tube departure boards, line status
This is s a work in progress and more features will be added in coming releases.
Please drop me an email me if you encountered any problems with the app or if you have suggestions on how to make the app better .
* Disclaimer: This app is not affliated with TfL (Transport for London) although it does use the data as provided by Tfl.
Toilet tube map. OK for bicycles map, step free stations maps.
No permissions, no ads, no trip wires, no tricks - a free map for visitors to London. No profit for me.
Please no negative or horrible comments - Its free. No money for me! :)
London -nearly the best city in the whole world. Have fun but take care!
Enjoy the sights in London and your phone, tablet, devices
• London Oyster card balance instantly
• Get Incomplete Journey notifications
• Check your season tickets and expiry dates
• Use handy Home screen widgets to check balance
• Open TFL website to manage auto top-up and add/renew/top-up ticket
• Supports TFL accounts with multiple cards
• Supports multiple Oyster accounts easily
• Use card number name alias feature
• Oyster card journey history within 8 weeks
• Send Oyster journey history via email
• Check your Contactless cards information
• Apply for refunds once a month
• Check refunds history for the last 12 weeks
• Switch multiple Contactless accounts quickly
• Contacless card travel statement within 12 months
[OYSTER TOPUP SHOP LOCATION]
• Auto-locate your nearest 3800+ Oyster ticket shops on interactive map
• Navigate and StreetView to top-up location.
• Search shops by street name, POI, postcode, etc
• Supports NFC feature (launch this app instantly)
• NFC feature setting to turn on/off
• Add Oyster widgets on the Lock screen for Android 4.2+ device
• Use data cache system for offline mode
• TFL customer service information
• Journey history details settings
• Font size setting (for table users)
• Cache system setting
• NFC related settings
• Displays TFL issue messages correctly.
• Fast dev support when you have issues.
★★★ 21 DAY TRIAL VERSION FOR AD-FREE FULL VERSION ★★★
[FEATURES COMING SOON]
• Student card support
• Claim for over 15 minutes delay
• Tube fare information
• Trip calculator
• TFL Oyster or Contactless online account is required to use this app.
• About supporting Oyster NFC feature (Please read carefully), We only use this feature to launch this app instantly. We tried, but could not read Oyster card data encrypted.
• Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support.
• This app is not associated with TFL or Oyster or Transys or any related brands. We simply make a different interface to their website/accessible representation available to you without claiming any rights to the data.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
• London's original and best-selling travel app† - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops.
No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
★★★ THIS IS NOT A TRIAL - THIS IS THE FULL APP - NOW COMPLETELY FREE! ★★★
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source Leading app store, November 2011 - January 2012
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
1. Log into the app using your FOL account
2. Connect to "Fanshawe Students" or "Fanshawe Employees" WiFi
4. No need to log in log in using your browser
5. Click links that will automatically send you to FOL and FOL Email without the need to login.