Note: with students returning the LTC WebWatch service is very slow, particularly in the late afternoon. This app depends on WebWatch, please report a problem only if WebWatch is also down. Also, please install the app (and download bus data) at some time other than late afternoon.
Automatically remembers your favourite stops, or shows nearby stops using GPS.
Although it uses data from the the London Transit Commission website, it is not affiliated with the LTC so please do not report problems to the LTC. See "About" menu in the app for how to report problems.
If you can't get arrivals or download routes it's probably because WebWatch is down. If the URL http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch/ is down or doesn't work, that's the problem, wait a bit and try again. If it's up, report a bug.
LTC Buses is open-source, free-to-use and shows no ads. See the website for more details.
All Non Tab Images Provided By: Brian Fulford
Map Bus Icons Provided By: LTC
I am not affiliated with the London Transit Commission(LTC).
Hey! Do you see a reliability tab in your app and have no idea what it does?
The reliability tab doesn't work yet, and should have been disabled in the update on November 3rd. Sorry about that! Updating your app will remove this useless tab for now, until I have the chance to fix it.
Do you have issues?
Email me! I generally can respond to most email inquires about the app I get. Rating the app 1 star is not very helpful if I'm trying to fix the issues you're having. Please email me first.
LTC London Transit Commission Buses Times Bus Stop Mobile UWO University Western Ontario Maps Google Android
There was some good apps already, but these were not easy to use for new comers who aren't familiar with street name, bus stop location and bus routine.
So I have made this app in their shoes.
I hope this app is useful to all London residence.
This app has three tabs. "Search", "Favorite" and "Near By".
In "Search", You can search a bus stop by route number, direction, stop name and stop id.
In "Favorite", You can use the favorite stops which is already added with alias ( ex, "home to school").
In "Near By", You can find a near bus stop in google map by route number, direction and distance options.
If you touch a blue or green colored stop information area, you can check bus arrival times in the bus stop.
This app uses data from the LTC( London Transit Commission) Website, 'http://www.ltconline.ca/WebWatch'.
So If LTC service doesn't work, this app would be effected as well.
But do not report problems to the LTC about that, please.
After having the frustrating experience of missing buses in London, I made this app so I could know exactly when the bus was coming, even if I'm not at a computer.
This program will save you time, and money by utilizing very little mobile bandwidth and no wasted bandwidth on loading useless other pages, clicking links, resizing etc..
Nubius Technologies Inc © 2011
LondonLive has the following features:
* View the path of any route on the map
* Show where the buses stop
* Estimate the time until arrival
If LTC's WebWatch is down, than this service will not work correctly.
This app is in no way affiliated with the London Transit Commission.
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Don’t know where you are? Bus London will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due. Genius.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you are an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or map form. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites enable you to store those stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
If you need more information or have a question about Bus London join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd or follow us on Twitter @BusLondonApp. Let's stay in touch.
Bus London uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Uber
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Not the best, but from a one person is a lot of things.
* Real time information provide by TFL
* Use your location to find the nearby bus stop
* Add your bus stops to a bookmark
* View the Map of the tube
* Incredible advertising to help me keep the application update.
*Only works at the city of London
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
The perfect app if you want to take a bus but normally wouldn't because you're not sure which one to take or where they go.
Also perfect for bus journeys to places you haven't been to before, or for getting you home from wherever you currently are.
To quickly find your way around London by bus, just tap the map at your journey start and end points. London Bus Traveller will then display the best bus routes and stops for your journey on a map. You can also search for addresses or landmarks in London and all your previous search locations are remembered.
*NEW FEATURE* Along with showing you the best bus routes for your journey, the app will also show you the next three bus arrivals at your departure point using TFL's Countdown service - this information is live and updated as you wait.
Up to 10 different bus routes can be shown for your journey with the fastest routes shown first. Supports single and two bus journeys and night buses.
Works in either portrait and landscape mode, on display sizes from small phones to large tablets and on Android 2.1 and up.
This app, although powerful, is also tiny at just under 300k, so it won't take much of your precious phone's available memory!
Here's what some of our users think of London Bus Traveller
- Simple Easy to use and does what it says!
- Great ap for travelling around London. A 'must have' for tourists.
- Awesome If you don't know what bus take, this app knows..
- Amazing! Used this app a lot recently. Truly wonderful. Nice ui, really fast and simple to understand route options
- Semplice e immediata Tre clic e hai tutte le opzioni necessarie per raggiungere la tua destinazione. Must have.
- Brilliant it's perfect if you don't know buses in London! I really struggle finding buses to get me where I need to be so I just get the tube. brilliant!
- Fantastic! This is what any bus app should be like, easy, intuitive and fun!
Why not give it a try?
This app is now for sale as part of a portfolio of three apps that includes London Bus Traveller, It's My Stop and London Tube Traveller. Interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TFLs aim is to deliver real time bus information for every one of the 19,000 bus stops and 700 routes in London (complemented by 2,500 new on-street Countdown signs).
Next London Bus brings this service to Android, with a host of features. Search by bus number or London area to find your bus stop, or select from a list of bus stops nearby.
View a map of the bus stop and surrounding area.
Save your favourite bus stops, or add them to the Next London Bus homescreen widgets.
HOME SCREEN WIDGETS - 3 widgets to choose from.
Widget 1: displays next bus
Widget 2: displays next three buses
Widget 3: displays next ten buses
The homescreen widgets update automatically with real time bus arrivals, so you'll know the right time to go to the bus stop.
NOTE: Homescreen widgets are enabled in Next London Bus Live, install for even more features!
Search by London bus number
Search by London area
View London bus stop on a map
Finds nearest bus stops to your location using gps
Live Homescreen Widgets (3)
Tiny install file.
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) map.
● Planned route animates on the map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Underground application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
- Live London Bus checker with countdown display of arrival times
- Live London Tube checker with countdown of arrivals.
- Live Barclays Cycle Hire space and dock availability
- Compass feature. Gives a real time GPS map, with direction and distance, to the closest bus, tube, and bike stations.
- Platform based tube countdown display based on the real world. Shows one countdown display per platform, rather than one per line as other apps.
- Inline, instant, search. Never struggle to find a bus, bike, or tube stop again
- Intuitive gesture based interface. Swipe from the left for a list of closest stops, with live compass. Swipe from the right for your favourites stops.
- 3D maps with full tilt, zoom, and rotate controls, showing you all transport stops just how you want them.
- Filter transport services to show only the services you use.
- Intelligent pre-loading of tube and bus arrival times for quicker access
- Rapid update cycle. We will keep this app updated with new features and improvements every few weeks.
All live bus, tube, and cycle data supplied by Transport for London (TfL).
Developed with love from MonkeySource. Please send us your feedback to help us understand the features you need.
What a no-brainer, and it's FREE! It is helpful for your travel to use the offline map.
# How to plan a journey
It’s simple. If you know which stations you are going to use, tap the stations to set your origin and destination in the zoomable interactive maps. Additionally, GPS can suggest the station that is currently nearest to you (Internet connection required).
# Getting you a suitable route
To meet your needs, you can select from a number of ‘Transport methods’ including Tube, DLR, National Rail, Bus, Tram, Ferry and Plane. Then start searching by setting the time as either ‘Depart Now’ or ‘Last Service’, or set a specific departure or arriving time.
****** Features ******
# Offline map and route search result
Offline map is available to use all the time. You can find which train, subway, metro, bus, flight and ferry let you take to where you go. Route search result is automatically saved your phone, it is also available offline.
# Highly rated features
This app exceeds expectations by giving you great features. The route results show the following two pieces of information so you can change trains easily.
- Platform Information
Shows you which platform your train will leave from, and arrive at. This means you can know which platform you will have to go to in advance.
- Carriage Information
Lets you know which carriage is the best one to get on so you can easily take the next train. (Example: Get on the last carriage to change from the Central Line to the Bakerloo Line at Oxford Circus.)
* This information is not available for all lines.
# Stops you getting stuck in disruptions
Real-time information is in your hand. Refer to the app when you plan your day or weekend.
- Live status
Displays delays and line closures, updated over the air (Today/Weekend).
- Live departure information
Shows you the next couple of trains that are leaving on the line you specify.
* This information is for Tube, DLR and River service""
# Support multiple language (English/Spanish/French/Germany/Italian/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Thai/Malay/Japanese) Name of stations and train will be English.
# Set your home station for easier journey planning.
# Search the nearest station.
# Send route results to you, friends and colleagues via SMS or e-mail
We are always happy to respond to your feedback. Should you have any problems, please let us know through our app by pressing the “Feedback” tab.
****** Important ******
# Night busses will be planned at 3:00AM arrival time for last service search results.
1. Log into the app using your FOL account
2. Connect to "Fanshawe Students" or "Fanshawe Employees" WiFi
4. No need to log in log in using your browser
5. Click links that will automatically send you to FOL and FOL Email without the need to login.