The Alterna Bank mobile app gives you easy and secure access for at-your-fingertips banking anywhere, anytime. Quickly view your account balances or even send money when you’re on the move.
Take us with you for quick and convenient, secure access!
With the Alterna Bank app in your pocket or purse, you can log in with your online banking details to:
- View your account activity, balances and recent transactions
- Access account activity from QuickView
- Manage multiple accounts – banking, investments and credit
- Add a bill payee
- Pay bills now, or set them for a future date
- View and edit upcoming scheduled bills and transfers
- Easily transfer money between your accounts
- Email money to anyone with a deposit account at a Canadian Credit Union or Bank with Interac® e-Transfer
- Import your contacts on your smartphone to easily add an Interac® e-Transfer recipient
- Receive messages about your account on your phone
Or, if you’d rather not log in, you can still:
- Check out our rates
- Display your balances at-a-glance without having to log in (you must enable this feature)
- Visit us in person using our branch/ABM locator
- Contact us if you have questions
- Get some mobile help
To take full advantage of the Alterna Bank app, you must be an Alterna Bank client, plus already be registered for and have logged into Online Banking. If you’re not an Online Banking member, you can still use the locator feature to find the closest branch or ABM, including THE EXCHANGE® Network ABMs, check our rates or quickly find our contact information.
Visit https://www.alternabank.ca for more details.
There’s no charge for the Alterna Bank app, but mobile data and/or internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.
Your security is top priority, which is why our mobile banking app uses the same level of secure protection as our full Online Banking. You log in with the same credentials, and once you log out or close the app your secure session will end.