3D Print Material Cost Calculator provides a simple way to estimate the cost of a 3D printed part before it is printed.
This app is also available for a Wear OS smartwatch.
- Saves entered values for future use
- Share a report of your calculation by clicking on the output box
- Advanced section for adding a markup value (multiplier of material cost)
- Auto detects currency based on device locale
- Filament material (ABS, PLA, PETG & Nylon)
- Filament diameter (1.75mm or 3mm)
- Weight per roll (kg)
- Cost per roll ($)
- Length of filament needed (mm - from slicer)
Outputs estimated material cost and part weight
More features to come!
If there is something you would like to see, please let me know.