Just as a good personal trainer will personalize your workout plan, we will create an individual program for you and adapt it as you progress. Bad posture? We’ve got the best workout for you. Need to gain strength in specific exercises? We’ll assess and update your training plan accordingly. Can’t get to the gym today? It might be time for a full body home workout.
• Creates and tailors your workout plan just like a personal trainer.
• At the gym or at home, weight lifting or bodyweight, and all points in-between.
• Adapts as you progress – smart progression based on your body and ability.
• Weight training recommendations change based on your experience level.
• Input your desired difficulty and move from casual workouts to serious bodybuilding or strength.
• Our users have lost over 2 million lbs of fat and gained over 200 tons of muscle.
Personal trainers can be expensive, but the benefits of a good one are undeniable. To that end, we can help you reach your fitness goals – whether you want to lose fat or gain muscle or get stronger, we’ll help you with tailored suggestions. If you’re new to weightlifting or you’re trying to get a bodybuilding edge with particular muscles, we’ve got you covered. We can build you a routine to focus on your calves, quads, glutes, hamstrings and thighs or your biceps, abs, delts, traps and the rotator cuff – or a training plan for any combination in between. If you train at the gym or at home, lifting with barbells, kettlebells and dumbbells - or bodyweight alone – your workouts are personalized specifically for you – how much you can lift, your overall strength level and much more. BodBot includes both simple and advanced strength training and bodybuilding to help you get fit on your terms.
An exercise schedule should be flexible without being a bewildering guess. Train on your terms and get the best fitness results you can. BodBot Personal Trainer allows a home option as well as gym – both weightlifting and bodyweight fitness, and can accommodate almost any schedule. Need an exercise reminder to go with that exercise plan? Done.
Download BodBot personal trainer now and get started on your New Year’s resolution today!
Exercise is a powerful tool for enhancing mental performance and cognitive health. Whether you want to improve your general brain health and memory, enhance your problem solving abilities, reduce your risk of Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s, or bend metal and shoot lasers with your mind – exercise has an important role to play in all but two of those activities. In particular, richer fitness regimens – regimens consisting of aerobic and resistance training methods, produce the greatest overall improvements in cognitive performance and neurochemical brain processes. Note, however, working out for sixteen hours each day won’t turn you into the next Stephen Hawking. There are diminishing returns, and the favorable cerebral environment promoted by exercise is only as good as the active learning that accompanies it.
In the same way that exercise has been found to improve a wide range of general health conditions, so too does it have wide and positive impacts across the brain. Its effects extend across vascular, metabolic, inflammatory  and stress-regulating pathways as they exist in the brain. Exercise has been shown to enhance neuronal metabolic and mitochondrial functioning, decrease oxidative stress in the hippocampus, and increase mitochondrial machinery. Another way of saying this: working out helps improve the power supply, the work environment and workers themselves in neuronal ‘train stations.’ On the other end, stress, and chronic stress in particular, has been linked to impaired functioning of, and indeed damage to, the hippocampus. Exercise has shown favorable benefits in the regulation of stress (and in particular the management of corticosteroid processes – e.g. cortisol), and may also favorably affect hippocampal memory systems through this process (also potentially leading to improvements in mood and attention if not intelligence).
More specific to the process of memory formation and the underlying neuronal structure, exercise has been found to increase levels of hippocampal neurotrophins. Neurotrophins are a class of growth factors centrally important in the development and health of neurons. In particular, increases in a neurotrophin called brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) have been linked to neurogenesis (the creation of new neurons) and improved synaptic plasticity , producing substantial improvements in memory. In turn, exercise has been found to up-regulate levels of hippocampal BDNF- and much of its impact on memory appears to stem from this process. To make a wild analogy and a gross, but potentially useful, simplification – BDNF is to neurogenesis as testosterone is to muscle growth.
Insulin like growth factor 1 (IGF1) is another compound which has been found to enhance neurogenesis and plasticity processes, and it is similarly upregulated through working out. Not only does strenuous physical activity lead to positive increases in these compounds, but it can also help regulate hormones which indirectly support them. Active fitness workouts have been shown to help maintain levels of testosterone and estrogen, which have also been shown to help favorably regulate levels of neurotrophins and neurogenesis . Taken together, the neuronal and synaptic plasticity promoted by these compounds ultimately work to facilitate some of the basic processes of cognition, learning and memory formation such as Long Term Potentiation, or ‘LTP. Exercise appears to have has favorable effects on LTP , most likely mediated by its positive effects on synaptic plasticity generally.
To see more on how physical activity impacts cognitive fitness, mood, attention and intelligence see http://www.bodbot.com/Cognitive_Health.html
You just add intervals, set amount of time, set desired sound to alarm and you're done.
Use menu button to choose alarm melody.
I have created this app at request of my friend. He needed to use it for his gym trainigs.
Artem, enjoy :)
Any feedback is greatly appreciated! :)
P.S. Do not forget to turn the sounds on.
With the new BioCeuticals® app, you can stay connected and informed while on-the-go!
This new app benefits both practitioners and patients offering convenience and practicality to help our practitioner clients access:
- important research updates,
- product information and
- prescribing guidelines,
all while managing a busy schedule of patient consultations.
The BioCeuticals® app provides practitioners and patients with instant access to product information, training and education resources, articles, webinars as well as our convenient "find-a-practitioner" service to help find your closest healthcare practitioner within Australia.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Find full BioCeuticals product information in an easy-to-read, mobile-friendly format.
- Read our training and education material, including technical documents, patient handouts and product fliers - all online!
- Choose from a library of FX Medicine magazine issues.
- Watch/read the latest webinars presentations.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
Body Fat Calculation (BFC)
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Information tab to explain each calculator.
Body Mass Index (BMI):
BMI (Body Mass Index) is a measurement of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both men and women between the ages of 18 and 65 years.
BMI can be used to indicate if you are overweight, obese, underweight or normal. A healthy BMI score is between 20 and 25. A score below 20 indicates that you may be underweight; a value above 25 indicates that you may be overweight.
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR):
You use energy no matter what you're doing, even when sleeping. The BMR Calculator will calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR); the number of calories you'd burn if you stayed in bed all day.
If you've noticed that every year, it becomes harder to eat whatever you want and stay slim, you've also learnt that your BMR decreases as you age. Likewise, depriving yourself of food in hopes of losing weight also decreases your BMR, a foil to your intentions. However, a regular routine of cardiovascular exercise can increase your BMR, improving your health and fitness when your body's ability to burn energy gradually slows down.
Body Fat Calculation (BFC):
How much Body Fat are you carrying? Find out if you are in the healthy range. This Body Fat calculator is based on a formula developed by the US Navy.
First, your body fat percentage is simply the percentage of fat your body contains. If you weigh 140 pounds and are 10% fat, it means that your body consists of 14 pounds fat and 126 pounds lean body mass (bone, muscle, organ tissue, blood,...).
A certain amount of fat is essential to bodily functions. Fat regulates body temperature, cushions and insulates organs and tissues and is the main form of the body's energy storage. Check out this Body Fat Chart which describes fat ranges and their associated categories.
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE):
The Harris Benedict Equation is a formula that uses your BMR and then applies an activity factor to determine your total daily energy expenditure (calories). The only factor omitted by the Harris Benedict Equation is lean body mass. Remember, leaner bodies need more calories than less leaner ones. Therefore, this equation will be very accurate in all but the very muscular (will under-estimate calorie needs) and the very fat (will over-estimate calorie needs).
First, determine your BMR using our BMR Calculator or our BMR Formula.
Please remember, however, that this is only one of many possible ways to assess your weight. If you have any concerns about your weight, please discuss them with your physician, who is in a position, unlike this BMI calculator, to address your specific individual situation.
Para el cálculo de dichas calorías se utiliza la ecuación de Harris-Benedict.
• For everyone from 7 years.
• Very easy to use.
• Includes diagnostic and graphical results.
• Works with metric and imperial.
• Automatically saves the entered values.
• Option to filter the list of foods.
• List of diets: macrobiotic, balanced, dissociated and cleansing.
• List of exercices: Exercises you can do at home.
• Body mass index: defined as body mass divided by height squared. Provides an indication of the relationship between weight and height but ignores individual factors such as muscle.
• waist-height ratio: is defined as waist circumference divided by height. Measures of body fat distribution and recent studies suggest that it is a better indicator of heart disease risk.
• Percentage of body fat: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the so-called "circle method" that uses the height and waist circumference, neck and hips.
• Energy expenditure and caloric consumption: is essentially the sum of internal heat production (Basal Metabolic Index) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• Food: Percentage of kilo calories (kcal) per 100g of food. It also includes the percentage of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and saturated fats.
Upcoming improvements: Adapted to new languages and diets.
* BMI Plus was developed with strict formulas and following the body's levels recommended by the WHO (World Health Organization) values.
Daarnaast kan je deze app ook goed gebruiken voor je eigen trainingsprogramma. Zo kan je gebruik maken van onze uitgebreide oefeningen database en hierbij ook fitnessprogramma's volgen. Wil je weten hoe je er zelf voor staat, doe dan de fitness testen. En wil je hier wat aan doen, vergeet niet de tips te lezen over voeding en fitness.
Veel plezier bij het gebruiken van de Move4Life app!
Please note that this app doesn't calculate anything!
★ Broca Index
★ Body Mass Index (BMI)
★ Ponderal Index
★ Waist-to-Hip Ratio (WHR)
★ Waist-to-Height Ratio (WtHR)
★ Harris-Benedict (1918/19)
★ Harris-Benedict (1984)
★ Harris-Benedict, Broca Index adaption
★ Mifflin-St.Jeor, Broca Index Adaption
★ Mifflin-St.Jeor, Lean Body Mass
★ Weight Watchers Flex system, foods
★ Weight Watchers Plus system, foods
★ Weight Watchers Pro system, foods
★ Weight Watchers Flex system, daily points
★ Weight Watchers Plus/Pro system, daily points
Please note that this app is not related in any kind to Weight Watchers International, Inc. or any subsidiary! "Weight Watchers" is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
★ READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: advertising,
★ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: crash reports, in-app billing, advertising,
★ ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION: advertising,
★ BILLING, GET_ACCOUNTS: in-app billing,
★ READ_LOGS: crash reports,
★ READ_PHONE_STATE: advertising.
Original feature graphic: © valet - Fotolia.com
- Índice de Masa Corporal, mostrando además los puntos de corte según FAO/OMS
- Peso Ideal
- Gasto Energético Total, a través de la fórmula Harris-Benedict más corrección por nivel de actividad física.
Puedes sugerir incorporar nuevas fórmulas, estaremos atentos a sus comentarios para intentar implementarlas!
-- NEW --
- No more are you limited to "General", "Workout day" and "Non-workout day" day types and "Maintenance", "Weight loss" and "Weight gain" diet types; you can now create your own day/diet types including their fully customizable caloric and macro-nutrient requirements!
- Simple and effective calculations with customisable settings which gives not just one result, but results for combinations of general, workout days and non-workout days with maintenance, weight loss and weight gain!
- Select from a choice of different formulae: Simple, Cunningham and Harris Benedict!
- Share your results on Facebook!
- Choose whether you want to use the calculations, or enter your own values for all combinations of general/workout/non-workout with maintenance/weight loss/weight gain days!
- View a breakdown of your daily food intake and compare it directly to your calculated requirements, depending on the type of day you choose, for example: a workout day at maintenance, a non-workout day for weight gain, a general day for weight loss!
3. Food Diary
- Your food database is completely offline, meaning virtually NO loading times when searching for foods!
- Search our constantly growing online database of thousands of foods! Any food you select will be saved to your device so next time you won't need to search online!
- Use the barcode scanner to quickly search for foods!
- Quick and easy food entry: select from your favourite, recently added and most frequently added foods!
- View how many calories, grams of protein, carbohydrates and fats per food item directly from the main diary!
- View the nutritional breakdown of entire meals in an easy to read pie chart and quickly create new meals or recipes!
- Quickly add calories and macronutrient values to your food diary when you can't find the food you've eaten! You can edit/delete these entries later, give them names, and save them as custom foods!
- Track your body weight daily and take progress pictures for each day!
- Share your progress pictures on Facebook!
- Compare your daily caloric or macronutrient intake to your body weight on the same graph!
- Your daily caloric or macronutrient graph also shows your calculated requirement for each day depending on what you selected in the 'Summary' section, so you know how well you're following the calculations!
- See how much weight you've lost/gained over a period of time!
- Easily export your food diary and body weight data to CSV format, for use with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel!
- Create custom foods, meals and recipes, and add them easily into your diary!
- Create groups for your custom foods, meals and recipes!
- Share your recipes and meals on Facebook!
- Create a backup of ALL of your data which you can restore later on!
- Create an account to upload your custom foods and download other users custom foods!
- Rate other users custom foods for accuracy
- WIDGET - See your caloric and macronutrient info right on your home screen with the Cals & Macros widget!