This fun, colourful whack-a-mole type game includes 12 stages and 3 levels of difficulty to offer you and your children hours of bopping fun.
The aim of the game is to 'bop' the pesky mole (as well as the naughty moles friends!) and avoid the fluffy rabbits, collect presents and achieve the best score you can along the way.
Each level introduces a new character and sets a new challenge and is backed by bright colourful HD graphics and fun, catchy music.
It will grab your attention and keep you and your kids entertained for hours!
Avoid tapping on the rabbits and will got some special coins.
- 7 kinds of mole
- Include 27 easy, hard, hell levels.
- Endless Mode.
- Gold Farm Stage
- Have 2 kinds hammer to power up.
- Support google play
telePORT has five main screens:
1) Overview, which provides the user with basic information about their subscribed anesthesia locations, such as the anesthetic phase and three vital sign values. If additional detail is required access to waveforms and trends is available from here as well.
2) Messaging, a combination of person-to-person chat system, and a system to receive pages from an operating room or reminders.
3) Phonebook, a list of commonly used phone extension and pager numbers; as well as an editor for these entries.
4) Room Subscription, the place where room information is subscribed to and where subscriptions can be delegated to other users.
5) Reminders, which allow the user to set up time- and anesthetic phase-based reminders.