It is difficult to find the games in android market. We have chosen the games meticulously from android market and gathered in this collection to make access to the games easy. Install the games to play, they are not played on the list directly. Don't forget that it requires internet connectivity.
The most played ones are collected in featured, and the games chosen by the editor are collected in star. Also, you can find free and paid categories to filter your search more.
This collection includes different kinds of games. Some kind of running games, action games, even some hidden object games can be categorized as adventure games. The common trait of them is being exciting.
- Free and paid categories
- Games' videos
- A complete list of adventure games
- Daily update
- Similar games recommended
- Star category including the best games chosen by the editor
- Most popular and new releases games
- Impressive screenshots
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
- All kinds of adventure games in one app
- Ease of access to the latest and most popular games
- Friendly user intarface design
- Subcategories of the games
About the games on our list:
- Free kids adventure games
- Action adventure games
- Jumping, running, collecting
- Escape games
- Fantastic worlds and heros
- Journeys full with secrets and adventures
More from developer
telePORT has five main screens:
1) Overview, which provides the user with basic information about their subscribed anesthesia locations, such as the anesthetic phase and three vital sign values. If additional detail is required access to waveforms and trends is available from here as well.
2) Messaging, a combination of person-to-person chat system, and a system to receive pages from an operating room or reminders.
3) Phonebook, a list of commonly used phone extension and pager numbers; as well as an editor for these entries.
4) Room Subscription, the place where room information is subscribed to and where subscriptions can be delegated to other users.
5) Reminders, which allow the user to set up time- and anesthetic phase-based reminders.