Preschool Basics is a colorful set of flash cards for preschool and kindergarten. With just one app, your child can learn the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, and vocabulary words. View the cards in order or shuffle the cards to increase the challenge. Tap the flash card to hear the word spoken.
Preschool Basics is rated:
• Top 5 Best Android Apps For Pre-School Age by iKidApps.com
• Top 10 educational Android apps for children by ParentMap.com
• 10 Best Educational Android apps for Kids by BestAndroidAppsFree.com.
Preschool Basics features:
ABC's - Alphabet flash cards show a letter with an image, such as "A for apple."
123's - Number flash card teach numbers one to ten. Number cards animate to demonstrate counting.
Colors - Learn colors with a spinning color wheel.
Shapes - Learn basic shapes.
Words - Learn 85 more words split into four different word decks. 35 new words added in v1.7! The decks are: animals, house / indoor, transportation / outdoor, and all 33 Dolch pre-primer sight words.
Visit the options menu to turn set the flash cards to play in order or in shuffled order. You can turn the sound off if you'd like to work with your child and the flash cards yourself. And you can set Button Block on or off. This feature -- requested by users -- blocks your phone's Back, Search, Camera and Call buttons; use the Home key to exit the app.
Support for 10" tablets added in v1.9.
Send any suggestions, problems or comments via email.
Keywords: toddler, kids, ABC, ABC's, numbers, colors, shapes, educational, children, preschool, preschool-aged, flash cards, flashcards
Copyright © 2015 kcToolbox. All Rights Reserved.
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
With Bo’s School Day kids can help Bo the Giraffe:
* Pack a lunch box and backpack
* Hang up a jacket and backpack
* Sing the “Days of the week” song
* Make music
* Play tap outside
* Have lunch
* Build with blocks
* Tap shape
* Clean up the classroom
* Go back home
All these scenes can be done in the same order or kids can skip to their favorite scene! Every scene challenges kids and teaches them also something extra whether it’s the days of the week, count numbers or colors.
Recommended Age: 2-6 yrs. We always recommend to parents to play the Bo the Giraffe Apps the first time together with their child! It's fun for your kids and yourselves and you can for example ask them how their school day was today.
* 10 engaging and fun scenes
* Separate extra option to make jigsaw puzzles
* 3 great songs: “Going to school”, “Days of the Week” and “Eat”
* Fun music and sounds
* Clear voice-over in English, German or Dutch
* Child-friendly interface
* Skills development like; listening, matching, counting, colors, vocabulary and coordination
If you like "Bo's School Day" then try the other Bo the Giraffe Apps also!
* “Bo’s Bedtime Story”, the great Bo the Giraffe story about… all the steps around bedtime!
* "Bo's Dinnertime", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about... all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's Matching Game", the Memory game that teaches kids words and challenges the brain!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles", the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his Friends!
* KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE *
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
* PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's School Day”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to our other apps in the App Store
X Does not contain In App Purchases
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
Heppi wants to offer children the possibility to discover and experience the daily routines that surround them everyday.
- MANY WORD FAMILIES: All the words are assorted into word families. Each word will be heard in the phonetic way.
- More than 650 words in 13 categories
- Phonetic spelling prompt for each word in spelling tests
- Pronunciation of each word
- Missing vowels and missing consonants games to make the kids understand the phonics well
- Easy to do Spelling tests to remember the spellings
EveryKidsApps Preschool Learning Kits is developed by who is father and mother of the kids, thus they’re know how to helping toddlers getting ready for school.
Preschool Learning Apps includes hundreds of high quality graphics, images, sounds and animations, With Preschool Learning Kits, your child will be involved, happy and learning.
Kids can touch on the letters, number, color as well as objects to hear related sounds in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Early childhood is a time of wonder, openness, insatiable curiosity, and immense parental influence.
Preschool Essentials Application plays a crucial role in this first step.
This app teaches the alphabet, numbers, colors, and memory match game
Full list of Features:
✔ Learn Letter Sounds. Kids touch the letter block will hear the ABC phonics being pronounced.
✔ Letters: Letters of alphabet with letter sound and a sample object for each letter.
✔Learning the correct way to write letters and numbers.
✔ Numbers: Numbers from 1 to 10 with their sound, and counting objects
✔ Color: Blue, Red, Pink, Grey, Yellow, Green, Yellow and Yellow. Each with high quality images and sounds
✔Memory Match Game: This is a basic matching game where your child will match up the fruit. There are 12 cards total that need to be turned over.
Language : English, Chinese
Keywords: Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged, Color, Shapes, Count, Math.
Learning Modes: There are currently four learning modes for preschool children and toddlers to use: letters, numbers, shapes, and colors. The child is asked to identify a certain item. When they pick the correct one, they are showered with praise. Help is provided if they have trouble picking the correct response as well. When the child earns five stars, a fun truck animation is provided. When they reach ten stars, they can then use the stars they earned to shoot off their own fireworks!
Free Play Mode: In free play mode, your child can act like they have their own phone or just continue to explore numbers. Also, they can play with the fun truck animations and sounds.
* Bright, fun animations that look great on both phones and tablet devices.
* Trucks with personality!
* Easy for toddlers and preschoolers to use independently or with an adult.
* Lots of positive praise and encouragement to help kids learn their letters, numbers, shapes, and colors.
App of the week on iHeartThisApp.com!
New for 2015 - try the full app FREE (ad supported): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.Learnandplaykidsfree
✔ Alphabet (ABC) - A to Z letters , A is for... objects , ABC song
✔ Numbers (123) - 123's, Counting Fruit, High or Low number game
✔ Shapes - What is this Shape, Shape-sorter game
✔ Art - Color/Colour swatches and Drawing app
✔ Animal Sounds and Names
✔ Games - Xylophone and 'Catch Twinkle Twinkle'
Great for keeping your children entertained on the move or for helping kids to develop in their early years.
★ Designed and developed by Parents for Parents and their Children!
★ Input your kids name to personalise their experience.
★ Help your pre-schooler learn with the Alphabet, Shapes, Colours/Colors, Animals, ABC, 123, Drawing, Music, Games and more!
★ Simple interface that engages your toddlers' attention. Well thought out design that enables your toddler's full learning potential while having fun.
★ No loading screens or long transitions. (no tantrums!)
★ Supports all screen sizes with vector HD (high definition) visuals and animations. Fully voiced with sound effects.
★ NO Advertisements or in-app purchases for your toddler to accidentally view or buy - all updates are included with the price!
★ Coded with your phone or tablet's system memory and battery life in mind!
"I noticed that many of the apps around over-complicate their menus or interface - My goal in Learn and Play beyond the initial setup (where it will ask for your child's name to personalise the experience) is so that even the toddler can pick it up, understand and remember the interface with minimal confusion. No long sentences such as "Improvement of letters in context" here - just big, clear ABC in a friendly non-distracting interface. This is an app that young children can understand."
**Learn and Play advises parental guidance when letting your child use your device.**
- LEARN to differentiate and match sounds
- EXPLORE the sounds of different musical instruments
- CREATE your own melodies and record them
- PLAY with the instruments and engage in several matching games
- LISTEN to several popular childhood classics such as Old MacDonald
SIX ENGAGING ACTIVITIES
1) Animal Piano
- Play the piano. Record your music. Listen to childhood classic melodies, including Old MacDonald, Twinkle Twinkle, Bingo, Five Little Monkeys, and Alphabet Song.
2) Matching sounds
- Match the same sounds.
- Make a xylophone puzzle. Then, play the xylophone, listen to a melody, or record your music.
- Which child wouldn’t want to be a drummer? Enjoy the drum beats.
5) Music Machine
- Drag the sound marbles onto the music machine to explore sounds and make your own music.
6) Super Music Machine
- More instruments, more machines, more fun!
Musical Puzzles was extensively tested with preschool children to ensure its design is as simple as possible and children can explore the application independently. We hope your kids will love it!
The award-winning best-selling toddler app, Abby Basic Skills for Preschool and Kindergarten by 22learn, is now on Android!
★★★★★ Winner of prestigious Recommended Seal awarded by Parents’ Choice Award Program 2012
Letters, Counting, Math, Puzzles, Sizes, Shadows, Matching, Colors, Shapes, Differences, Patterns and more -- you are on the right address!
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo. Famigo APProved program “recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally)” (famigo.com).
★★★★★ “Completely kid oriented; no complicating menus to navigate, bright colors, fun characters, and prizes make this app extremely easy to use and engaging for young children. The variety helps to keep my three-year-old engrossed” (theiphonemom.com).
★★★★★ “Like most parents, I know that multitasking is a must, not just an option. That’s why I love kids’ apps that touch on tons of educational topics and do it in style. The new Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is just such an app . . . Plainly, the tykes in my crew loved this app. Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is a homerun” (bestappsforkids.com).
Abby's Basic Skills application is a new application from a series developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in kindergarten curriculum. Its simple child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master essential preschool skills in the total of 12 (!) DIFFERENT EXCITING EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (ten educational activities + two creative activities). We sincerely hope your children will enjoy them all!
The ENTHUSIASTIC MONKEY CHARACTER is going to guide children through the whole game. As a reward after each round, children receive the opportunity to become creative artists and CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE TRAIN, or obtain STICKERS TO SHOW OFF ON THEIR BOARD!
Educational Areas Covered
Tap on the word that starts with the letter that was pronounced! Great for teaching children to realize the connection of letters to words, understand the position of the first letter, and practise matching the names of letters to their symbolic notation!
Count the toys! Hearing the counting pronounced helps children to better remember the order of the numerals as well as get used to the counting procedure. Way to learn how to count!
Trains understanding of the comparative nature of concepts of big, small and the same!
Fix the broken toy! Enables your children to train fine motor skills and improve their logical thinking.
Drag the object to its silhouette!
Match the toys! Serves to train children's memory and understanding of the concept of the sameness.
Find the toy in a given color! Great both for children only beginning to learn and those who need additional practice.
Find the right shape! Teaches children recognition of names of common shapes (such as a square, rectangle, triangle and more).
Gives children practice in the area of common patterns recognition.
➓ SAME AND DIFFERENT
Tests the ability of comparing pictures and finding differences. Select the different toy among several others or find the same toy as the displayed one.
We hope that your children will enjoy the application the same way our little beta-testers did. Thank you for your purchase!
You’re looking for something to help your animal-loving preschooler develop the solid foundation they need for literacy success and you love the idea of putting basic skills in context rather than teaching them in isolation.
Preschoolers ABC Playground is the app for you. Designed to engage preschoolers and help them learn the basics, the app also grows with your child. As your little ones are learning their letters you can show them how they are written and how they fit together to make words. As your child’s confidence increases, Preschoolers ABC Playground gives them a way to both learn and practice writing and reading - all in just one app. For breaks, rewards or just fun, the app also includes a simple but addictive physics game - the more your kids learn and practice, the more they get to play!
While playing the games in Preschoolers ABC Playground your child will be learning:
• Letter sounds and names
• Upper and lower case letters
• Alphabetical order
• How to put letters together to create basic words
• How to write both upper and lower case letters
• 5 different fonts are available
• 6 different languages are supported, plus options for either American, Australian or British English.
The 7 different sections in the app are:
• FLASHCARDS. Introduce each upper case letter by both name and sound, together with a different animal to associate with every letter. You can also choose to trace each letter to demonstrate how it’s written.
• ALPHABET. The first exercise in this section shows upper and lower case letters in alphabetical order, together with their animal partners. A matching game then gets your kids dragging and dropping upper case tiles onto their lower case counterparts or vice versa. A third exercise asks your child to pair together upper case letters with the correct animals.
• PAIRS. There are three versions of the classic memory card game in this section. Match upper case letters, upper and lower case letters or upper case letters and animal pairs.
• WORDS. Unscramble letters to spell animal names. There are three different levels of difficulty - beginner, advanced and Pro.
• PRACTICE. Gives your kid lots of practice tracing upper and lower case letters.
• WRITE. A drawing board where children can practice on either a blank page or one with ruled lines. If they want to copy letters then there are tiles available that they can drag and drop onto the board.
• YETI and his flying apple(core) - as a break, a reward or just for fun! If your child is spending too long playing this game then you can either limit their playtime in settings or hide the game completely.
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. It won the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review and ipadeducators.com gave it 5/5 stars, saying:
“Simply put, this is the best app we have yet seen for early letter learning. The attention to detail and range of options is outstanding and we highly recommend it for Early Years teachers.”
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps because I take their privacy and online safety very seriously. My apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
• no in-app purchases
I also value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the trailer: http://youtu.be/jrhvBTq5AVQ
+++ AWARD WINNING APP +++
• Children’s Technology Review - EDITOR’S CHOICE 2013
• 3rd Place as BEST TEACHER APP 2013 at the Best App Ever Awards
• 5 Star EAS Certification and EAS Recommended status by the Educational App Store
• Gold Award for excellent learning Apps by KinderAppGarten.de
• 5/5 REKOMMENDERAS by Pappasappar.se
*7 different games that teach kids about colors, letters, counting, differences, and matching.
*Lovable animated monkey helps kids along as they play the games.
*Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, and more.
*Animated Stickers! Kids get a sticker reward after every other game they win.
*Designed for preschoolers -- no confusing menus or navigation.
*Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
We respect and value your privacy here at THUP Games. In our apps we do not collect, store, or share any personal information or location data. We do not have advertisements, links to social media, or in-app purchases. We only externally link to our support web site and other apps.
Montessori preschool and kindergarten education has never been more fun. Based on the proven Montessori learning methodology the new app from Kids Academy helps develop early reading, writing, counting as well as fine motor skills through a set of engaging educational games.
Kids will learn about letters, numbers, shapes, colors, words, matching and much more.
• Developed with the help of leading experts in preschool education
• Learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
• Multi-sensory approach that keeps kids engaged and entertained
• Professional voiceover guides with positive reinforcement
• Step-by-step progress at the pace that kids choose themselves
• Set of learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
Here’s what’s inside:
• ABC games that will teach kids about alphabet, letters and words
• Word games to promote proper vocabulary
• Math games to teach numbers and develop early counting and arithmetic skills
• Tracing games to teach kids to spell letters and numbers
Let your kids explore the fun world of kindergarten education with the proven preschool games from Kids Academy!
Magic Formula of Montessori Critical Thinking Projects
If you are about to teach your kids logic and are wondering where to start from, then this post is for you.
As we know, little kids don’t like lectures, they simply get bored when they hear monotonous speech. They learn best in a creative, hands-on environment where they can do things themselves. For this reason, try to shorten the time of your speech, but involve their senses in personalized and meaningful for them tasks.
Panda preschool activities app is a collection of 70 exciting educational games for your preschool children (Grades Pre-K and K)
* Developed by California credentialed teachers.
* 70 different games that teach kids about colors, shapes, size, letters, numbers, words, matching and math.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, animals, numbers, shapes and more.
* Designed for preschool children — no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
* "Child Lock" feature allows children to learn without parental supervision.
• Covers math topics in categories such as sorting, addition and subtraction.
• Nine colorful & engaging math educational games designed to provide basic number concepts.
• Core activities for foundation stage of primary school kids.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the games.
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the kids.
• Reward at the end of each game.
An app designed especially for kids (2-5 age group) to lay the groundwork for learning basic math skills without losing interest. 9 high quality math activities at a single place, with enticing rewards, keeps your kid amused for hours. The learning based educational games are perfect for kids to inculcate inquisitiveness for maths in their early childhood.
Different sections such as counting, before/after, ascending /descending, addition and subtraction etc touch on the elementary math. The activities encourage kids to learn at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid enchanted with the experience of the game. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each activity boost the kid’s morale. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** List of math games in the app:
• Bubbly Numbers
• Hopping frog
• Match the numbers
• Compare twosome
• Juicy grid
• Sort it out
• Same to same
• Number line
• Add me up
1: Apple Tree
2: Alphabets Rhyme
3. Mary had a little lamb
4. Happy Birthday - Teach your kids how to properly sing the birthday wish.
5. Humpty Dumpty
6. Rain rain go away
Parents and kids will love this app.
* Loads of surprises with animations, sounds. Kids will laugh and smile at these.
* It's like an interactive song storybook.
* Kids will learn nursery rhymes and enjoy at the same time.
* The lyrics are easy to understand.
* Best of all the app is completely free.
Go ahead treat your kids with this awesome app today for free.
• Ten simple & colorful games designed to help young kids learn basics of English.
• An effective and engaging way, designed especially for kindergarten and preschoolers.
• Covers preliminary English precepts such as alphabet recognition, phonics, and simple words.
• Core activities for foundation stage of primary school.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the games.
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the young brains.
• Rewards and appreciation to boost our champion’s morale.
The first app in our English learning series, designed especially for young kids (2-4 age group), to lay the groundwork for learning basic skills with the help of fun activities. 10 high quality activities at a single place, each focusing on a key precept of elementary English. Funny and enticing rewards keep our young learner amused for hours while introducing them to the language. The unique interactive activities are perfect for preschoolers to help them learn the language in a structured way. The activities also help build their hand-eye coordination, motor skills and concentration.
The activities do not force timed completion, and therefore encourage the kid to learn at his/her own pace. Kids are enchanted with the experience of the game as there is no winning and no losing. Appreciation and stars can be earned at the end of each activity. Adorable stickers can be collected after scoring enough points.
** List of activities in the app:
• Shadow Matching
• Jigsaw Alphabets
• Bubbly Alphabets
• Bingo Alphabets
• Odd one out
• Sequence Crawl
• Letter Hop
• Sequential Shells
• Hello Phonics
• First Letter
It plays like a game. Teaches like an infinite worksheet. And tracks progress like a rigorous academic assessment.
This is the first game in a 3-part series that will cover the entire Kindergarten math curriculum. Designed for both classroom and home use, the game follows best friends Zorbit, Zoe, and Serena as they explore an alien planet to find parts for their broken spaceship. They need help putting the ship back together so they can blast off in search of their next adventure.
COMPREHENSIVE MATH COVERAGE
This game covers the following standards of the Kindergarten Common Core math curriculum:
+ counting and cardinality
+ operations and algebraic thinking
+ number and operations in base ten
+ Five challenging levels provide hours of fun and learning.
+ Game rewards encourage replaying to ensure kids get the practice they need.
+ Adaptive difficulty system adjusts game challenge level to each child’s ability (allowing for differentiated learning in the classroom).
+ Report card area gives a detailed assessment of performance in each area of math covered.
+ Headphone safety mode protects hearing.
+ Aligned with the Common Core Standards.
Specific CC standards covered include: K.CC.1, K.CC.2, K.CC.4.a, K.CC.4.b, K.CC.4.c, K.CC.5, K.CC.6, K.CC.7, K.OA.1, K.OA.3, K.OA.4, K.OA.5, K.NBT.1
Download it today!
Zorbit’s Math Adventure for Kindergarten has no in-app purchases or advertising and collects no personal data.
WE VALUE KIDS’ PRIVACY
COMMITTED TO YOUR SATISFACTION
Clockwork Fox Studios is committed to your complete satisfaction. Have technical questions? Check out www.zorbitsmath.com/support/. Feedback is always welcome at email@example.com.
KINDERGARTEN PART 2 & 3 COMING SOON!
Kindergarten Part 2, due out before the end of 2014, will cover the Kindergarten Common Core math standards for measurement and data, while Part 3, scheduled for release in spring 2015, will cover geometry.
DESIGNED WITH TEACHERS’ NEEDS IN MIND
While ideal for kids to play at home, Zorbit is also designed with teachers’ needs in mind. Watch for the September 2014 release of a special user-friendly online service for teachers that will bring together:
+ a user guide for teachers
+ comprehensive tracking for individual students and your classroom
+ extra classroom activities organized by math concept
+ professional development resources
All in one convenient location!