Learn important 6th Grade lessons with 10 fun and interactive games! The games teach advanced subjects such as geometry, algebra, probability, statistics, number sense, reading comprehension, synonyms, vocabulary, and more.
All 10 games are designed using real Sixth Grade curriculums and are modeled after Common Core State Standards. These lessons are perfect for kids about to enter 6th grade, or for the current 6th graders who need a bit of help mastering a specific lesson.
* Number Sense - Absolute Value, Roman Numerals, Number Lines, and More
* Probability and Stats - Median, Mode, Range, and Probability
* Geometry - Congruency, symmetry, and angle types
* Consumer Math - Learn about sales, tax, tips, and other ways to calculate money
* Algebra - Use the distributive property, evaluate expressions, and solve for x
* Word Memory - Use clues to match words
* Spelling - Hundreds of spelling words of varying difficulty
* Vocabulary - Learn the definitions of challenging words
* Reading Comprehension - Reading articles and then answer questions
* Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
Perfect for kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play.
If you enjoy this app, please try all of our fun and educational apps for kids:
Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Games
Barnyard Games For Kids
101 Kids Puzzles
1st Grade Learning Games
2nd Grade Learning Games
3rd Grade Learning Games
4th Grade Learning Games
5th Grade Learning Games
6th Grade Learning Games
Barnyard Puzzles For Kids
Coloring Book Fun
Preschool Learning Fun
Owl and Pals Preschool Lessons
Kids Learn Mandarin has over 10 addicting games that teach key Chinese vocabulary and pronunciation in 12 different word categories, including Numbers, Colors and Shapes.
Kids Learn Mandarin is suited for kids ages 2-8.
Produced in partnership by the Digital Learning Company and Fingerprint Digital, Kids Learn Mandarin is a comprehensive and curricular approach to kids' chinese learning. Rather than use flash cards, Kids Learn Mandarin teaches 240 mandarin chinese words through playful and progressive games and activities. Pei Pei the panda hosts the language learning adventure, which includes 9 fun and unique games like Turtle Hop, Balloon Pop and Shooting Hoops. Each game is designed to help children ages 2-8 achieve mastery over key chinese vocabulary. Each lesson also features a song video, chinese character writing practice and a playground that kids can decorate with stickers they earn as they play.
All lessons are delivered in clear mandarin with english narration and encouragement for your child. The full product includes:
• Numbers Lesson
• Colors & Shapes Lesson
• Animals Lesson
• Fruit & Vegetables Lesson
• Family & Occupation Lesson
• Body Parts Lesson
• Clothes Lesson
• Toys & Transport Lesson
• Sport & Hobbies Lesson
• Things at Home Lesson
• Eating & Drinking Lesson
• Nature & Outdoors Lesson
Instead of memorizing flash cards, your child will be guided on a colorful learning adventure across China playing our fully interactive series of fun and progressive games. Each lesson includes ALL of the following games:
• Clam Aquarium Game –Tap the clam with best matching Mandarin word pictures to see what pops out.
• Shooting Hoops Game – Flick the basketball into the hoop with the correct Chinese word.
• Turtle Hop Game – Cross the river by hopping on the turtle shells with matching Chinese word.
• Balloon Pop Game – Listen in Mandarin and burst the balloon with the best matching word picture.
• Coco Climb Game – Climb the palm tree by tapping the coconut with best matching Chinese word picture.
• Tic Tac Toe Game – Flip the tile with the best matching Chinese word picture to get 3 in a row.
• Hot Air Balloon Game – Tilt to catch the correct falling words in your basket.
• Brushstroke in the Sand Game – Learn to write Chinese characters on the sandcastle.
Kids Learn Mandarin is part of the Fingerprint Network of educational games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets children and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
•Toy Store – A counting game
•Number Bubbles – A number identification game
•Race Around Umi City - A number comparison game
•Up! Up! And balloons! – An addition/subtraction game
•Rolling Toy Parade – A number line game
Each game teaches fundamental math concepts critical for preschoolers: identifying numbers; one-to-one number correspondence; rote counting; reading number symbols; associating symbols with quantity; and basic addition and subtraction. Games are leveled, and designed to increase in difficulty. Appropriate hints are provided to support your child as they practice and build their math skills. Children will also earn badges and trophies through out the game. These badges and trophies are tracked in Team Umizoomi’s Headquarters and earning enough badges and trophies will grant kids a special key to Umi City!
With Milli, Geo, Bot, and your child’s mighty math powers, they can do anything! Welcome to the team, UmiFriend!
Team Umizoomi: Zoom into Numbers includes:
•5 leveled games focused on fundamental preschool math skills
•Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
•A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises and added layers of math discovery
•Game instructions delivered by the voices of Milli, Geo, and Bot
•Player profiles that allow more than one child to play and save their progress
•Kid-tested appropriate games
End User License Agreement
Wubbzy and the Princess was developed by Cupcake Digital in partnership with the producers of the Emmy® award-winning Nick Jr. TV series “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!®.”
•100+ beautiful animations, plus every page is bursting with playful sound effects and engaging interactions
•Interactive, educational, action-packed games designed for kindergarten preparation! Learn1,2,3s with Princess Counting, practice sight words with Beanstalk Hop and polish off math skills with the Crown Jewels game! For fun playtime, Gem Match is filled with tons of sparkly jewels.
•Three storytelling modes: Read To Me, Read & Play or Just a Book for quiet reading time
•Creativity kicks into high gear with fun coloring pages straight from the story
•Get moving with dance-along music videos!
•The Common Core Corner details educational experiences infused within the app to help prepare children for the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for kindergarten
•A Grown-up’s Corner offers thoughtful questions designed to spark open-ended conversation and reinforce reading comprehension
•CupcakeDigital.com provides more ways for parents and caregivers to enhance the app experience for kids. Free downloadable activities encourage further practice of CCSS skills, including handwriting, sight words, number and letter recognition. Plus, the site includes a Parent’s Guide for practical tips to help your child get ready for school.
FASTT Math Next Generation for Android is a must-have solution for all students in Grades 2 and beyond, both those who are accelerating their acquisition of math facts as well as those who are struggling to catch up. FASTT Math’s adaptive technology creates an individualized learning progression for every student, and embedded assessment ensures math fact mastery. Students will be enthralled by our 12 games, and educators will appreciate how easy FASTT Math is to implement.
FASTT Math features an instructional model that builds Fluency and Automaticity through Systematic Teaching and Technology (FASTT) and is the most research-based fact fluency program.
Initial Math Fact Fluency Assessment
Adaptive to meet individual needs, FASTT Math establishes a baseline of math fact fluency, identifying exactly which facts need to be targeted for intervention, and provides instruction and practice. The initial assessment is administered once and takes approximately 10 minutes.
Adaptive Math Fact Instruction
FASTT Math provides scaffolded, daily instructional sessions, individualized for each student. Instruction focuses on targeted facts students need to learn, based on the assessment.
Students get fluent faster by practicing what they’ve learned in engaging and motivating games. FASTT Math Next Generation has 12 games that build mastery and confidence through adaptive, independent practice.
Math Fact Mastery
With the NEW Student Dashboard, students gain ownership of their learning. Motivated by seeing themselves moving forward every day, students will reach their goals even faster.
This app is available only to FASTT Math Next Generation customers and requires an active internet connection.
For more information about FASTT Math Next Generation, visit http://teacher.scholastic.com/math-fact-fluency/FASTT-math-next-generation/
™®&© Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.
• Over 7 million downloads of the "i Learn With" suite of kids educational games.
• "i Learn With" apps won numerous awards such as "Best In Family-Friendly Products" - Moms' Choice Awards 2012, and "Brain Toy Award" - Academics' Choice Awards 2012.
"Bright colors, cheerful characters and easy game play also make it attractive. Educational and fun, a great combination!" - Padgadget
"Kids are returning to it over and over. Yes, kids love animals and this great game is also totally educational." - Teachers With Apps
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Develop your child’s curiosity and education.
Appearance – Learn the names of many several wild animals and their physical characteristics by finding the animal that fits the physical characteristic described.
**Unlock the full version of Animals! Kids Preschool Games with a single in-app purchase and keep learning with these highly educational games:**
Habitat – Learn the main habitats and ecosystem of many several wild animals by identifying through elimination the animal that fits both physical characteristics and natural environment.
Living habits – Learn the main animal families and their food habits or behaviour by finding the right animal through elimination among three criteria – physical characteristic, natural environment and specific behaviour.
PRE-K AND KINDERGARTEN EDUCATION CURRICULUM
Primary skills taught: Life Sciences – Animals
- Observe, classify, describe and compare animals
- Fit specific attributes with animals
- Science vocabulary
- Listening and comprehension
- Visual and kinaesthetic learning
- Knowledge of category and subcategories
Animals! Kids Preschool Games is part of the "i Learn With" education program for kids in Preschool, Kindergarten and Homeschool designed to get your child ready for school while having fun!
• Cross-curricular game based learning program in math, science, literacy and more
• Self-adjusting levels of difficulty
• Unique progress tracker for parents
• Detailed success stats for your child that can be compared with children the same age
• Recommended learning path personalized for your child
• 27 fun rewards and medals to motivate your child to learn
• Designed with educational and child development experts
• Based on Common Core standards
Find out more on www.ilearnwith.com.
Need Help with Animals! Kids Preschool Games?
Have questions, suggestions or concerns? Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
Tribal Nova is a leading developer and publisher of educational games featuring famous characters such as Bob the builder, Dino Train, Curious George from the PBS KIDS network, Poko and Bo from the CBC network, Totally Spies Academy!, Spiez from the Cartoon Network, The Mighty Jungle on the Disney Channel,...
Copyright © 2005 Mighty Jungle Productions Inc. Mighty Jungle is a trademark of Halifax Film Ltd. All rights reserved.
This app was tested on Samsung Galaxy and Google Nexus tablets.
* This is the useful application with lessons designed scientifically and suitable for 1st grade kids.
* Lessons are illustrated with lively sounds as well as images to enhance kids’ concentration.
* Lessons are classified according to topics and arranged from the easiest to hardest so it’s convenient for kids to study.
* Lessons are shown as a play so it raises kids’ inspiration more than worksheet.
* Lovely and simple interface helps kids to easily study by themselves.
It plays like a game. Teaches like an infinite worksheet. And tracks progress like a rigorous academic assessment.
This is the first game in a 3-part series that will cover the entire Kindergarten math curriculum. Designed for both classroom and home use, the game follows best friends Zorbit, Zoe, and Serena as they explore an alien planet to find parts for their broken spaceship. They need help putting the ship back together so they can blast off in search of their next adventure.
COMPREHENSIVE MATH COVERAGE
This game covers the following standards of the Kindergarten Common Core math curriculum:
+ counting and cardinality
+ operations and algebraic thinking
+ number and operations in base ten
+ Five challenging levels provide hours of fun and learning.
+ Game rewards encourage replaying to ensure kids get the practice they need.
+ Adaptive difficulty system adjusts game challenge level to each child’s ability (allowing for differentiated learning in the classroom).
+ Report card area gives a detailed assessment of performance in each area of math covered.
+ Headphone safety mode protects hearing.
+ Aligned with the Common Core Standards.
Specific CC standards covered include: K.CC.1, K.CC.2, K.CC.4.a, K.CC.4.b, K.CC.4.c, K.CC.5, K.CC.6, K.CC.7, K.OA.1, K.OA.3, K.OA.4, K.OA.5, K.NBT.1
Download it today!
Zorbit’s Math Adventure for Kindergarten has no in-app purchases or advertising and collects no personal data.
WE VALUE KIDS’ PRIVACY
COMMITTED TO YOUR SATISFACTION
Clockwork Fox Studios is committed to your complete satisfaction. Have technical questions? Check out www.zorbitsmath.com/support/. Feedback is always welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KINDERGARTEN PART 2 & 3 COMING SOON!
Kindergarten Part 2, due out before the end of 2014, will cover the Kindergarten Common Core math standards for measurement and data, while Part 3, scheduled for release in spring 2015, will cover geometry.
DESIGNED WITH TEACHERS’ NEEDS IN MIND
While ideal for kids to play at home, Zorbit is also designed with teachers’ needs in mind. Watch for the September 2014 release of a special user-friendly online service for teachers that will bring together:
+ a user guide for teachers
+ comprehensive tracking for individual students and your classroom
+ extra classroom activities organized by math concept
+ professional development resources
All in one convenient location!