This is a professional display tester/screen tester for Android devices. It has:
1. Multi touch: Test max touch points supported by device;
2. Solid color: red, green, blue, magenta, cyan, white, black, and it supports scrolling to adjust color values;
3. Gray level: 8 levels, 16 levels, 32 levels, 64 levels, 256 levels, red, green, blue gradient (16 levels, 32 levels, 256 levels), and it supports pattern scrolling and scaling;
4. Contrast ratio: white cube, black cube, white/black(Left/Right, Top/Bottom), white/black bar (legacy), horizontal scrolling to adjust backlight for dynamic contrast ratio test;
5. Colorbar: VGA full range colorbar, ITU.R BT.601 colorbar (100%, 75%), ITU.R BT.709 color bar (100%, 75%), SMPTE colorbar, SMPTE HD colorbar;
6. Geometry: grid+cycles (white, red, green, blue), rect board, rect+cross, cross, cycle, Rect+cycle, rect+X, grid;
7. Dot/Line: dot interlace, dot by space, line by space, color line by space;
8. ChessBoard: chess board test pattern (including 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, custom size chess board);
9. View angle: Test horizontal/vertical viewing angle of display;
10. Gamma: Camma test pattern can be used to evaluate gamma value of display, including white, red, green, blue gamma test;
11. Polarity inversion, including point inversion, two-point inversion (horizontal / vertical, odd / even), pixel inversion, dual pixel inversion (horizontal / vertical, odd / even), line inversion, two-inversion (horizontal / vertical, odd / even);
12. Response time, including the moving grating (60Hz/30Hz, a total of 14 different light and dark level test pattern);
13. Noise: Try to fix burn-in problem, with color noise, gray noise, white noise, red noise, green noise, blue noise;
14. Photos: Test display with selected pictures, to see real performance of device (All photos are copyrighted);
15. ColorSpace Calc: To convert color value to different color space, it support: RGB<->HSL,RGB<->HSV,RGB<->HSI,RGB<->CMY,RGB<->CMYK,RGB<->YUV,RGB<->YIQ,RGB<->YCbCr(SD/HD,PC/Video),RGB<->XYZ,RGB<->Yxy,XYZ<->CIE-L*ab,XYZ<->CIE-L*uv,XYZ<->Hunter-L*ab,CIE-L*ab<->CIE-L*CH,CIE-L*uv<->CIE-L*CH. And RGB<->XYZ support several RGB spec (sRGB(D65), Adobe RGB(D65), SMPTE-C RGB(D65), and etc.);
16. Screen filter: screen filter can be any color and any blend level on the screen, which is better than system brightness (backlight);
1 . By using the camera , you can color code the acquisition of real-time !
※ 10 decimal , hexadecimal , CMYK color code corresponding
2 . Tap the camera , stop to stop now ! Camera function! Free now!
3 . Acquired in the tap , color code color name !
4 . To greedy that you want to take the average , camera point size change function!
※ I would choose center , 20P, 40P, 60P 's a favorite ...
5 . Yes favorites and history function , it is possible to look back on the color code at that time !
6 . The comfort that you can get your , the color code from the photo gallery !
7 . There paint function ! The investigation immediately that color to be worried about !
8. New ability to analyze the image in pixels!
9. That color immediately extraction browser function to be worried about using the browser now has!
10 . Enhance the tool performs the function de Sid update support in the future !
You also color code master hidden in this!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
If you have any trouble etc. , please report .
We will respond in Zan evil - Seok .
Click on a swatch to view its:
--Equivalent CMYK Value
--Equivalent HEX Value
This is the application perfect for Print Companies, Graphic Designers, Software Developers, and everyone else.
Please note that there is also a PAID version with over 1100 colour swatches available in the Play Store
The below link will direct you to it:
* Multilingual application (Japanese, Chinese, English)
* 5 functions of Search. (RGB, CMYK, Munsell, DIC-Color Number, Word)
* Searching for approximate DIC colors (DIC-color No.) in your photo.
* The each colors in “Traditional colours (Nippon, France, China)” have the name and the story.
* Sending the color data you selected by e-mail.
* Selected colors’ appearance (image) of various papers, Aluminum CAN, film
【Color Setting before using】
Please do “Color Setting” in order to prepare for favorable showing.
Color Setting (The default is set to sRGB.):
- For Galaxy SⅡ： 「GALAXY_S2」
- For Xperia acro： 「XPERIA_ACRO」
（If you had devices other than “Galaxy SⅡ” “Xperia acro”, please keep the default setting.）
The color of the DIC digital COLOR GUIDE displayed here might be different from the DIC color guide Publications.
We make doubly sure that all information and values are correct, but give you no guarantee of those. Please note that all information and values are for reference only. We will never make restitution, if using this application may cause any damage or trouble.
【The recommended OS】
Android OS Version 2.1/2.2/2.3
When you have to publish (i.e. write docs on computer and then printing) your work, studies or product, you need to specify the correct RGB of your Munsell annotation. Here is the app to do this.
Release 1.2 introduces also CMYK mapping and an heuristic Pantone color codes matching. Printing presses print full color pictures using a different set of colors yhan RGB, the primary colors of pigment: Cyan (blue), Magenta (red), Yellow and Black (called "CMYK"). This is "4-color process" or "full-color" printing that comprises the majority of magazines and marketing materials you see every day. The CMYK mapping is based on the FOGRA27 ICC profile as defined by the ICC.
In colorimetry, the Munsell color system is a color space that specifies colors based on three color dimensions: hue, value (lightness), and chroma (color purity). It was created by Professor Albert H. Munsell in the first decade of the 20th century and adopted by the USDA as the official color system for soil research in the 1930s.
Several earlier color order systems had placed colors into a three-dimensional color solid of one form or another, but Munsell was the first to separate hue, value, and chroma into perceptually uniform and independent dimensions, and was the first to systematically illustrate the colors in three-dimensional space. Munsell’s system, particularly the later renotations, is based on rigorous measurements of human subjects’ visual responses to color, putting it on a firm experimental scientific basis.
This application gives a complete mapping between the Munsell system and its RGB (Red-Green-Blue) equivalent.
The RGB color model is an additive color model in which red, green, and blue light are added together in various ways to reproduce a broad array of colors. The main purpose of the RGB color model is for the sensing, representation, and display of images in electronic systems, such as televisions and computers, though it has also been used in conventional photography.
RGB is a device-dependent color model: different devices detect or reproduce a given RGB value differently, since the color elements (such as phosphors or dyes) and their response to the individual R, G, and B levels vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, or even in the same device over time. Thus an RGB value does not define the same color across devices without some kind of color management.
The mapping is based on instrumental measurements of human subjects’ visual responses to color. In this way you can connect a universal well coded HUV Munsell color with the corresponding RGB regardless the device where the color will be displayed.
There are 1625 colors mapped.
These data are based on the Munsell Renotation data as found on the Munsel Color Science Laboratory web pages.
These application is usefull across a wide range of industries and disciplines: agricolrure, government standards, education, interior design, environmental, pharmaceutical, food product, geology, safety, architecture, painting, archeology, classifications based on colors, tiling, GIS, Cartography, maps, computer graphics, tiling.
When you have to publish (i.e. write docs on computer) your work, studies or product, you need to specify the correct RGB of your Munsell annotation. Here is the app to do this.
You can choose a set of Munsell colors and display their corresponding RGB notation both as decimal rgb triplet and hexadecimal value.
Before using, understand that the colors shown on this application are computer simulations of the real colors and may not match color-identified color standard.
Color keeper, rgb color converter, color chart. pantone
Plan your design, mailing project and logistic project with the right technical product datas.
The formulary in the print field. All important formulas visible and calculable at a glance. Calculate every important value for your product.
The following formulas are included:
- Number of sheets in shipment
- Price of 1000 sheets into price for 100 kg
- Price for 100 kg into price of 1000 sheets
- Thickness of a innerbook into number of pages
- Calculate innerbook thickness
- Calculate thickness of a soft cover book / brochure
- Weight of a soft cover book / brochure
- Weight of a book with book case
- Calculate paper volume V
- Calculate sheet thickness in mm
- Running meters by diameter
- Running meters by weight
- Weight / Running meters
- Calculate scanning resolution
- Convert picture size mm - pixel
- Calculate filesize
- Calculate golden ratio
- Convert screen ruling lpi - lpc
- Convert inch – mm
- Print project per sheet
- Calculate samples per packaging unit
- Calculate maximum grammage for a product
- Weight of envelope
- Convert RGB to CMYK
- Convert CMYK to RGB
- Convert HKS
- Convert P
- Calculate thickness of a book
- Shingling in mm for brochures
- Calculate consumption of paint
You want even more formulas?
If you have questions or improvement suggestions do not hesitate to contact us at:
Visit us at:
Pick color codes from pictures or compose colors from scratch.
How to use rwColorPicker:
1. Take a picture by camera or choose a picture from your gallery.
2. Tap on the picture to mark the color you want to get.
3. Fine tune the selected color by using the RGB controls.
4. Fully satisfied? Then you can save your color along with an optional note.
colorpicker color colorchooser colors colorgrabber colorcode rgb hex hsb converter mixer palette html css colorcodes conversion farbe farbcode farbschema farben umrechnung colour colours
- Supports RGB, HEX and HSB color model
- Allows you to manage your favorite colors in an easy to use list.
Did you miss a feature? RAL Codes? Colourlovers integration? CMYK? Anything else? Drop me an email with your feature request :-)
Features the most common color models ( hsv, hsl , rgb , cmyk , yuv )
Displays color in hexadecimal , along with each component
coordinate , in the color palette .
Real time color capture with camera and possibly flash (
This feature requires a phone powerfull enough,otherwise
application may hang or crash.)
Color blind people can now give a name to a color.
You can supply your own color palette with a text file,
a way to integrate your company's proprietary color scheme.
Example: Htc wildfire S : OK , Htc Tattoo : NOT OK
Sd card picture color capture also available.
More information on www.androidbroadcast.com
Color Chart Dictionary
4.한국전통표준색명 및 색상
5.일본의 전통색(日本の傳統色 )
6.216 Web Safe Color Chart
7.Netscape Color Chart - A
8.Netscape Color Chart - B
9.CSS Color Chart
11.CGA 16-color palette
12.Microsoft C Brush Color
13.Macintosh Color Chart
14.AutoCAD Color Index
15.UI Color Table
16.Pastel Color Chart
17.Vivid Color Chart
18.16 Primary Color
19.Primary Color Chart
20.Common Color Chart
색상을 누르면 RGB, CMYK, HSV, hex 등 컬러 값을 알 수 있습니다.
** 건축, 토목, 도시, 조경 관련 시험 어플 *****************
[ 건 축 ]
건축사 예비시험 기출문제 (Tstore 판매)
건축기사 필기시험 기출문제 (Tstore 판매)
건축기사 실기시험 기출문제 (Tstore 판매)
건축기사 실기시험 건축시공 핵심요약 (Tstore 판매)
건축산업기사 필기시험 기출문제 (Tstore 판매)
실내건축기사 필기시험 기출문제 (Tstore 판매)
전산응용건축제도기능사 필기시험 기출문제 (무료)
7급 공무원 건축계획학 기출문제 (무료)
7급 공무원 건축구조학 기출문제 (무료)
7급 공무원 건축시공학 기출문제 (무료)
9급 공무원 건축계획 기출문제 (무료)
9급 공무원 건축구조 기출문제 (무료)
[ 토 목 ]
전산응용토목제도기능사 필기시험 기출문제 (무료)
9급 공무원 토목설계 기출문제 (무료)
[ 조 경 ]
조경기능사 필기시험 기출문제 (무료)
9급 공무원 조경학 기출문제 (무료)
9급 공무원 조경계획 및 생태계관리 기출문제 (무료)
[ 도시계획 ]
9급 공무원 도시계획개론 기출문제 (무료)
9급 공무원 토지이용계획 기출문제 (무료)
[ 기타 ]
주택관리사보 1차 시험 기출문제 (무료)
주택관리사보 2차 시험 기출문제 (무료)
컬러 차트 사전 (무료)
[ 기능사 ]
전산응용건축제도기능사 필기시험 기출문제 (무료)
전산응용기계제도기능사 필기시험 기출문제 (무료)
전산응용토목제도기능사 필기시험 기출문제 (무료)
조경기능사 필기시험 기출문제 (무료)
시험 기출문제 어플 카페
Obtén la codificación RGB y CMYK de cualquier color de tu alrededor.
Tan sólo inicia la aplicación y pulsa sobre el color deseado en la imagen que muestra la cámara. No es necesario guardar una foto este densitómetro actúa sobre la imagen en directo.
Además, para garantizar la fidelidad del color capturado por la cámara esta aplicación tiene controles exposición y balance de blancos.
Ya no se te escapará ningún color!
Found an inspirational color in the street and want to create a palette based on it?
Arguing about a color shade with your friends and need a tool to analyze it to prove who’s right?
Looking for a terra cotta lipstick for your girlfriend but not sure what color “Terra cotta” actually is?
Exotic Colors – a new app for solving these tasks and for more other purposes!
• Determine colors on photos and images and analyze them in great detail: Hex, RGB, HVS/HSB, CMYK, Hunter-Lab, XYZ values
• Surf through a list of over 700 named colors to find inspiration and learn color names that you have never imagined before (bonus feature: change to Russian language to learn color names in Russian)
• Create palettes based on a color’s complementary, split complementary, analogous, triadic colors, shades etc.
• Share your color palettes via social networks, e-mail etc.
Great designer’s tool and a fun app for everyone to enjoy.
We appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve this app. Please send any comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
tags: color, color code, color editor, determine color, pick color, color picker, analyze color, color palette, color list, named colors, process color, edit color, get color, create palette, color tool