What's more you can share with your friends that you've done something amazing and given blood using our new share on Facebook option.
Want to get in touch?
*Unfortunately this app can’t be used by platelet donors or those taking part in the INTERVAL research study
**Please note that this app is for use by Donors who book appointments for sessions in England and North Wales.
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
Give Blood Application is to provide the blood to emergency needed patients. Here we provide the data of all donors who are registered in our Application, and the people who search to particular blood group donor by accessing the search page in our application. And we are helpful to the users who are interested to registered as donor. Donor can helpful patients in case of medical emergency.
In our application any body can search relevant blood group donors in their city or area and make call to him/her for take a blood.
Blood test result Values gives both non-medical readers and health professionals a fast-navigable and clearly structured overview of the main routine laboratory parameters and possible causes of their increase and decrease.
Each result contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses and etc. The Normal Lab Values are clearly arranged, alphabetically ordered and quickly located.
Whether you are a patient looking for answers that might reassure you about your health, or a medical practitioner seeking quick confirmation regarding a particular test, this app puts the information into the palm of your hand.
This app shows the content onto your mobile device or tablet, meaning you won’t be dependent on an Internet connection to navigate to the information you need, when you need it.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology.