What's more you can share with your friends that you've done something amazing and given blood using our new share on Facebook option.
Want to get in touch?
*Unfortunately this app can’t be used by platelet donors or those taking part in the INTERVAL research study
**Please note that this app is for use by Donors who book appointments for sessions in England and North Wales.
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
Functionality of the IBTS App:
* Blood supply levels are scraped from the giveblood.ie website in real time
* Donor can search for a clinic by date and/or location
* Donor can search for a clinic by location using GPS for their current location
* Donor can locate the Blood Donor line or call their local clinic to book an appointment
It is able to store your last blood donation date so you can always know if it's already ok to give or not.
You could also easily setup notifications, so you will be notified when it is the time of your next donation.
More amazing features to come.
Currently, supported countries are:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to provide data to add more countries, some better logo, help for interface design, or feedback.
Also, if you want to support the development of this application, don't hesitate to click on the little ad or to contact me by email for a donation (money in that case, not blood ;-) )
Network permissions are required only because of the "ad" banner. The application itself doesn't use the network in any way.